Chapter 15

TITLE: Age Doesn't Matter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon was, as usual, early when she arrived at school. Her usual routine is to go to the soccer field and watch Wooyoung play soccer with envy, and if she’s lucky they’ll let her play a little.

 

But today she doesn’t feel like doing it, she went to their classroom and sit on her chair and stared out the window. Her mind is still occupied with the conversation she had with her mother yesterday.

 

Marriage.

 

Her cheeks started to blush by the thought of the single word. She knows it’s absurd to think about that stuff in her age, she’s only 17, but the moment she thought about being Baekhyun’s wife, and having Baekhyun’s kids, cooking for her husband and giving goodbye kisses before he goes to work, she slump her head to her desk and squirm like a lovesick girl.

 

What am I thinking? How could I be so happy? I’m still underage to be thinking about these kinds of stuff. But it sure is nice to have a family with oppa. And again, she squirmed with her feet thumping crazily on the floor.

 

“Someone’s obviously happy.”

 

Taeyeon’s head jerked up to see who is her unexpected intruder. But when she saw who it was, all her interest was swept away.

 

“Oh it’s you.” Then she resumes on staring out the window to hide her still redden face.

 

Sehun, heard a big thud from his heart the moment Taeyeon lifted her head from her desk, her rosy cheeks are glowing beautifully, for a moment Sehun had the urge to cover his own face because the blood rushes to his own cheeks, but that moment ended when Taeyeon gave her a dead stare and looked out the window.

 

“I always knew you were rude.” Completely opposite to your mother.

 

“I’m rude? You’re the one who’s been rude to me from the moment time I saw you and now, you’re intruding someone’s happy thoughts.”

 

“This classroom isn’t yours. I can come and go as I please.”

 

“Whatever. Why are you talking to me anyway?” She gave him a glare.

 

“Well as you know I’m new here. And I don’t have friends yet. And as no one else is around except you, I guess I had no choice but to talk to you.”

 

“Then wait for another person to come, because as for me, I’m not planning on being friends with a jerk like you.”

 

She rose from her seat and started to head out but was stopped by Sehun’s firm grip of her hand. She looked at him and saw that the guy has an evil look on his eyes.

 

“What are you doing? Let go me.” She tries to shake him off but he won’t bulge.

 

“Are you sure that’s the way you want to treat me?”

 

“Let go.” Taeyeon is starting be frighten but tries to hide it as much as possible. She kept glaring at him.

 

“Taeyeon-sshi, I think it’s best if we started to be friends. Given that I also knew some of your secrets.”

 

Taeyeon’s eyes widen at the thought that Sehun really knew her secret. As far as she knows she only has one secret.

 

Baekhyun.

 

“What are you talking about?” She feigns ignorance.

 

“So now you’re interested.”

 

“I said what are you talking about?” She finally shouted.

 

“Taeyeon. Isn’t it too early to shout?” Taeyeon’s head automatically swung to the voice she heard by the door.

 

She was right. It’s him.

 

Baekhyn eyes shifted from Sehun’s hand on Taeyeon to her worried face. “What’s going on here?”

 

Taeyeon wanted to run at Baekhyun’s arm and be comforted by him but she can’t, not after Sehun told her he knows her secret. She’s not sure if he is telling the truth or not.

 

Suddenly she got her answer. She heard a light chuckle beside her.

 

“He’s here.” Sehun said under his breath but good enough for Taeyeon to hear. He really knew.

 

Sehun dropped Taeyeon’s hand and put both of his hands to his side pockets. He headed for the door where Baekhyun is standing.

“Nothing happened, Sir. I’m just getting to know my classmate.” Then we went straight out of the classroom.

 

Taeyeon was frozen in place. She didn’t even notice Baekhyun walking towards her.

 

“Taeyeon, are you alright?” Baekhyun held her hand as he whispered his soothing words to her. That’s when she noticed that Baekhyun is in front of her.

 

This is bad. What if Sehun’s just behind the door? She slaps Baekhyun’s hand away causing a light pang in his heart.

 

“What’s wrong? What did he say to you?”

 

Taeyeon can see the hurt and worried look on Baekhyun’s face. She felt bad but right now she had to keep a distance until Sehun’s sudden outburst is solved.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter