Chapter 16

TITLE: Age Doesn't Matter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What do you want?” Baekhyun’s heart is beating fast from panic.

 

He should have known that Krystal might be lying about the fact the she have given up. He absolutely doesn’t want to get involve with her but he knew that he can’t ignore her for long. He thought it was weird that Krystal been ignoring him since the retreat, but he didn’t thought about it much because it’s an advantage for him to get pass all the weirdness that happened.

 

Maybe that’s why she’s been avoiding me. She’s planning some kind of revenge. I never have seen her as that kind of person.

 

Krsytal can tell that what he just stated bothered Baekhyun. It says it all on his face. He’s sweating so much and his hands are shaking a little. Krystal suppressed an urge to laugh. She knew exactly what’s going on in his mind.

 

“I already told you didn’t I? I’ve given up on you.”

 

“Then what?”

 

“Park Chanyeol, I like him.” Krystal said after talking a deep breath.

 

Well that was something Baekhyun wasn’t expecting. “O-kay… That’s surprising. How did it happen? I mean… How did you two meet?”

 

He was completely relieved that Krystal got no agenda with Taeyeon whatsoever. His interest now lies to the fact that Chanyeol blinded someone.

 

“Well, after I overheard you and Taeyeon at the lobby at that time. I kind of stalked you a little.”

 

“What?”

 

“I know it’s embarrassing, but I did. I followed you around and you always go to this café every afternoon. Of course I had to order one for myself if I had to loiter in there and I ended up loving the coffee.”

 

“This kind of skipped a lot of details.”

 

“Please don’t interrupt. I kind of summarized it to the important parts.” Baekhyun nodded. “Anyway, at first I was just as bitter as any girl who just got rejected, I wanted so much to report you the board for having a relationship with a student, but the more I follow you around the more I felt like both of you loved each other very much. I really thought at first you just like younger girls.”

 

“What? No way.”

 

“I know. I noticed that you don’t look at other student the way you looked at Taeyeon. You always glanced back at her whenever you passed each other at the hallway then smile genuinely and she would do the same. I can tell that it’s true love for both of you. How cruel would I be if I’ll be the cause of your separation?”

 

“I’m really sorry. And thank you.” He looked sincere.

 

“It’s okay. But then after I decided to give up on you I still visited the café of your friend. Not because of him but because I really like the coffee they served there.” She paused. “I didn’t know that he’s the owner of the café, but one day he came to my table and offered me the coffee I always ordered. Then we had a long chat about me and him. He’s really funny and I forgot my rejection when I talked with him so I went to his café more often. But we never talked again since then. It’s like he’s ignoring me. And I don’t want that, so help me. I want to talk to him again.”

 

Baekhyun looked at her apologetically. He wanted to tell Krystal that Chanyeol’s a player. But he don’t want to hurt her feelings again.

 

“You just wanted to talk to him? I can make that happen.”

 

“Really? Thank you. That means a lot.” She said excitedly.

 

“Sure. It’s just a talk anyway right?”

 

“Well, we’ll see.”

 

Baekhyun’s having second thought if this is really a good idea but looking at the happy Krystal in front of him he can’t say what he really think will be the outcome of this talk.

 

“Anyway, thank you very much for not telling anyone about me and… her.”

 

“No problem, the more I look at both of the more I’m rooting for your happiness. You guys look adorable.” She said sincerely. “Also, you can talk to me anything about your love problems, a girls perspective is really important you know.”

 

“Sure. That will be a big help.”

 

“Let’s talk it over to Chanyeol’s café every time you have a problem okay?”

 

Baekhyun laughed. “Sure.” So, she just wanted to see Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun can finally laugh after he’s almost heart attack. Now, everything is solved about Krystal. Later that afternoon, Baekhyun went to Chanyeol’s café with Krystal. He really wanted to have a talked with Taeyeon but the girl has been avoiding him all day. He really didn’t know what he did, but how can he know? She won’t even talk to him. He tried calling her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter