Chapter 19

TITLE: Age Doesn't Matter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sehun and Baekhyun were standing at the parking lot. A few cars were parked which gives them enough space if ever brawl starts to occur. Not that Baekhyun will try to pick a fight with a student. He’s going to deal with this professionally.

 

Sehun made a stupid mistake once again. Why did he suddenly approach his teacher? It doesn’t even make sense. The moment he saw his teacher, all off the pictures he saw the last time were back in his mind and he can’t help the blood in his vein boil. It really irritated him just looking at his teacher.

 

“Sehun-shi, I’m quite busy. If there’s something you’d like to say, better say it now.”

 

“I thought you’re the one who got something to say to me.” Sehun smirked.

 

Baekhyun wasn’t fazed by Sehun’s confident gaze. He had to be the one with the upper hand. “You’re the one who appeared in front of me… If you’ve got nothing to say I’m going home.” Baekhyun turned his back on him and started walking away.

 

Sehun lost his cool and blurted out… “I know you and Taeyeon are dating.”

 

Baekhyun faced him once again. “And?” He just stared at him, observing what the boy would say next?

 

“I’m going to report you to the principal.” He threatened.

 

Baekhyun looked at him in disgust. “Is that what you told Taeyeon that’s why she’s ignoring me?”

 

“Why aren’t you a least bit affected by this?” Sehun glared at him.

 

“Are you expecting me to back off after knowing that you knew my secret? I’m sorry to disappoint you but I’m not a kid who would be scared if I was black-mailed by a little boy. There are many ways to handle my problem. Do you think I’m the kind of person who didn’t know things like this might come? I’m prepared in these kinds of situation, you ignorant fool.” Sehun gritted his teeth.

 

“Besides, what’s in it to you if you broke my relationship with Taeyeon? Do you perhaps like her?”

 

Sehun’s face turned red for the nth time just thinking about the said girl. “W-what are you saying… I-I don’t like her. That rude girl. N-no way.”

 

Baekhyun eyes squinted. If he’s not his student at the moment he’s going to hit him in the head just because he really look like an in denial idiot. It’s irritating. He obviously liked her. “Then stay away from her. Can’t you see that you’ve hurt her feeling?”

 

Sehun stopped phasing. He knew that he said mean things to Taeyeon and he regretted everything.

 

Baekhyun finally went away without looking back at his student who’s in the depth of realization.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was lying on her bed remembering the unexpected revelation of Wooyoung…

 

“Taeyeon.” She stiffen, she knew that something serious is about to come next after her name was mention liked that. She didn’t dare to look.

 

“Could you be my girlfriend?”

 

Taeyeon stared wide eyes at Wooyoung. All kid of thoughts hit her then she suddenly realized what’s happening. She burst out laughing.

 

“That’s a good one Wooyoung. You almost got me.”

 

She continued with her laughter until he noticed that Wooyoung’s face is red and the look that he’s giving her is all seriousness. Her laugh faded away.

 

“What the hell. Say that it’s a joke.” She suddenly became irritated at the sudden change of attitude Wooyoung is showing her. This is the time they’re supposed to laugh, the time she’ll momentarily forget about her problem and enjoy her favorite food.

 

Wooyoung remained silent. He didn’t know what else to say. The word just blurted out of his mouth before he could stop them.

 

“Wooyoung…” She whispered. “…you can’t like me.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because…” She trailed off. The face of Tiffany when she realized that she liked Wooyoung flashed in her mind.

 

“You don’t believe me, do you?”

 

“I don’t know. Why do you have to say things like that?”

 

“Because I like you…”

 

“I like you too…”

 

“They’re not the same. I don’t want you to like me as your friend. I want you to like me as more than that.”

 

“Wooyoung.”

 

“I’ve like you since the first time you talked to me. You’re the reason I always looked forward at going to school. You’re the reason I practiced well to join at the soccer team. You’re the reason I’ve never dated anyone since then. I like you. I really do. So please go out with me.” He placed his hand on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter