Chapter 6

TITLE: Age Doesn't Matter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At lunch, Taeyeon once again had a private talk with Tiffany, which annoyed Wooyoung because he’s curious about their secret. He’s her best friend after all, but he decided to let it slide.

 

Taeyeon apologized from her rude behavior the last time they talked about Baekhyun and feelings, which Tiffany instantly accepted because she understood Taeyeon’s confusion that time.

 

“So, you really love Sir Baekhyun? Tiffany smiled at her.

 

“I’m not sure if it’s love because I haven’t fallen in love before. Let’s just say it’s a strong like.” She said, still not accepting that she loves him. “Anyway, I have a favor to ask you.”

 

Tiffany's face brightened with enthusiasm and excitement; she had a feeling that she knows what Taeyeon’s favor is. “What is it?” she feigned ignorance.

 

“Umm… I was thinking, perhaps you could help me get his attention. You know, help me with choosing attires or something, and teaching me how to be feminine. Augh, I don’t know. This is embarrassing, don’t make me talk anymore. I know you know what I mean.”

 

Tiffany laughed at Taeyeon’s blushing expression as she covers her face. “Of course I’ll help you. This is great, I’ve wanted to do a makeover for you, and I just don’t know how to ask. This is going to be fun. I’ll make you stand out that not only his attention will be captured but all of the guys who’ll lay their eyes on you.” She said as she gave Taeyeon a big hug.

 

“That would be too much.” She’s a little worried about how everything will turn out especially with Tiffany’s over the top eagerness to help. But nonetheless she’s happy that she’s willing to help her and is happy about it, like a true friend should.

 

Tiffany let go off the hug and looked at Taeyeon with a big smile on her face, obviously enjoying everything that is happening. “So, let’s transform you before the outing this weekend, and show him what he’s missing.”

 

“Outing? What outing? I didn’t know that.” Taeyeon asked in confusion.

 

“It’s because you’re always sleeping in his class. Seriously, stop avoiding him.”

 

“Okay, okay. So what’s this outing you’re talking about?”

 

“We have an outing this coming weekend, like an acquaintance party but longer and definitely more fun. There will be lots of games and programs. Sir Baekhyun suggested it because he wanted to get to know our class better and for us to get along with each other. I think it’s a great plan, I don’t know everyone in our class so I think it’s a great opportunity to get to know the others. Oh and don’t forget to ask a consent from your mom.”

 

Taeyeon only nodded her head, taking all the information in. Outing huh, yeah that’d be a perfect opportunity for him to see the different side of me.

 

“And also, tell your mom that you’re going to stay at my house this week, so I can help you with all the preparations before weekend. You know like going to spas and salons and buying clothes. Oh my gosh, I’m so excited.”

 

“Okay.” Taeyeon said weakly, she’s starting to think if she made the right decision about asking Tiffany for help, the girl is more enthusiastic than her.

 

 

 

 

 

It’s Friday, the class of Baekhyun are preparing to leave. Everything went on smoothly as he planned, he thought parents won’t allow their children to go on an outing 2 weeks after the start of the semester. Maybe children these days can persuade their parents by any means possible. And as for the principal, he just reasoned out that it’s for him to get to know the kids better so he allowed him instantly, but he was asked to bring another teacher with him so someone can help him handle the whole class. That was very wise of the principal to suggest because he can’t handle 30 students all by himself. So he asked Ms. Krystal Jung to accompany him, since she’s also a new teacher like him. And students love her especially the guys, so that will come around handy if the guys won’t listen to him and as for the girls in his class, that’d be easy.

 

All the girls in his class respects him and listens to him properly, oh not everyone, it’s except for one.

 

He haven’t seen much of Taeyeon this week, he tried waiting outside Taeyeon’s house just to see a glimpse of her but always failed, it’s like she moved to a different house. She’s always skipping his classes and when she doesn’t she’s always sleeping on her desk.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter