Chapter 22

TITLE: Age Doesn't Matter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sehun was in a slump since he woke up this morning. He was woken up early by Wooyoung, because his only friend in school asked him to take him home before his mother woke up and noticed that he didn’t came home last night.

 

The moment he got home his mother and his aunt are both in the living room engaged in a serious conversation, he doesn’t want to intervene so he headed to his room immediately. He can’t seem to fall back into sleep because whenever he close his eyes, the scene last night always managed to pop-up in his head. And it’s giving him an uncomfortable feeling inside.

 

He hated it.

 

Why would he like Kim Taeyeon? There’s nothing likable about her. Well, except her eyes that seems like they always sparkle and her smile, not that she gave him her genuine smile, her contagious laugh and her hair and her snow-white skin and…

 

Sehun snapped, he just imagined Kim Taeyeon again.

 

What the hell?

 

He tossed and his bed until his eyes laid on the enveloped above his desk. He sat up and took the envelope. He opened it and looked at photos that cause him depression. He sighed louder as he scanned each photo in his hand. It’s the photo of Kim Taeyeon and Byun Baekhyun on their date. They look so damn happy together.

 

He planned on send these pictures on Taeyeon’s house and blackmail her more, but he chose to not do it anymore. Baekhyun must have talked to Taeyeon by now, seeing how they were together last night. He took a deep sigh once more. He even wrote the address and everything. Now what? He placed the photos back on its place and put it back on top of the desk. He just doesn’t care anymore. He doesn’t want to look desperate and try to break a couple.

 

Who Taeyeon like doesn’t matter to him, it’s not like he’s in love with her or anything. She’s just a girl who happened to catch his interest.

 

He took the book beside his pillow and started reading until his eyes grew tired and closed to sleep. Kim Taeyeon managed to invade even in his dream but he let them be, since it’s the only place where Taeyeon smiles at him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon. You know that I love hanging out with you, but must you really bring your boyfriend with you? Well Sir Baek’s a really cool guy but… come on?” She said as she looked at Baekhyun – who’s standing by the counter – talking to Chanyeol.

 

They decided to meet at Chanyeol’s café because its closer and they can get the privacy they want.

 

Taeyeon chuckled nervously. “I need him here.”

 

Tiffany heard the seriousness in Taeyeon’s voice so she nodded her head. They both waited for Baekhyun to get their order.

 

 

 

 

 

“Your girlfriend really has a complicated life.” Chanyeol said while preparing Baekhyun’s order.

 

“You have no idea.” Baekhyun said in a whisper. “That’s why I’m here. I won’t let her get hurt with her complicated life.”

 

“Oh, someone’s being a hero.” He placed the tray in front of Baekhyun. His grin plastered widely on his face.

 

Baekhyun took the tray and started walking toward their table, but before he made another step, he looked back and smiled to his friend. “Well I can’t be compared to the heroism you showed yesterday.” Then he left the beet-red barista on the counter.

 

Baekhyun heard Chanyeol mumbled words but didn’t bother to look back and asked.

 

Taeyeon’s complicated life is more important that Chanyeol’s complicated love life.

 

“Hey girls, here’s your order.” Baekhyun placed the tray on their table and took his sit beside Taeyeon. Tiffany and Taeyeon gave him a light smile before getting their drinks. “So?” Tiffany said after a short moment of silence. “What’s this all about? I’m getting nervous.”

 

Taeyeon gulped before looking at Baekhyun to gain some strength. He smiled at her and took her hand, gave it a comforting squeeze before mouthing “it’s okay” with his lips. Taeyeon found relief and all her discomfort vanished. She looked straight to Tiffany’s eyes.

 

“Tiffany, Wooyoung confessed to me yesterday.” She’s still searching response in Tiffany’s eyes, but she stared on her hands instead and after a moment of silence Taeyeon continued. “I rejected him of course.”

 

Tiffany didn’t ask why because she already knew the answer. Taeyeon already have Baekhyun. She remained silent not knowing what to say. She knew there’s still more so she waited for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter