Chapte 5

TITLE: Age Doesn't Matter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Taeyeon tried her best to avoid seeing Baekhyun. It’s very hard since Baekhyun is her neighbor and teacher. She’s prepared to leave before her mother wake her up for breakfast, which is unusual for her mother because Taeyeon’s very hard to wake. She wanted to go to school early to avoid having the chance to walk with Baekhyun to school. And in class she pretended that she’s sleeping to avoid making eye contact with Baekhyun, or stare out the window. Whenever she looked his way just for a quick peek, she always caught him looking at her, or he caught her looking at him.

 

Taeyeon will always turn her head to look away and feign ignorance which is hard because her stupid heart is pounding crazily.

 

Baekhyun who knew her situation and let her pretend, he really felt guilty about what he did though he never regretted doing it.

 

 

 

 

 

At lunch Tiffany sat with Taeyeon and Wooyoung. After the introductions have been done, Tiffany whispered something to Taeyeon.

 

“So, what’s the deal between you and Sir Baekhyun?” Taeyeon literally choked at Tiffany’s question, Wooyoung has to pat her back hard to help her spit whatever she stuffed in . After she spat the chunk of apple that was stuck in she looked at Tiffany with a shocked expression, she handed her a bottle of water and a handkerchief.

 

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon. What’s wrong with you? That’s disgusting. Chew your food properly.”

Wooyoung said with a disgusted look on his face.

 

Taeyeon whose eyes are still focused on Tiffany told him. “Shut up and eat your food.”

 

“Like I still have an appetite after seeing that.” Wooyoung said under his breath, but still picked up his sandwich at started eating. Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

“So..?” Tiffany started again.

 

Taeyeon cleared then looked away. “So, what?”

 

“Is he your boyfriend?” Taeyeon who’s not eating at the moment was choked again by the sudden intake of air but automatically coughed it out. Now it’s Tiffany’s turn to pat her back while laughing.

 

“Hey what are you guys talking about that’s going to kill Taeyeon?” Taeyeon ignored Wooyoung’s remark.

 

“Where are those questions coming from? Wait. Don’t answer that, not here.” Then she grabbed Tiffany’s hand and asked her to stand.

 

“Hey where are you go…”

 

Wooyoung was cut off by Taeyeon’s finger on his lips. “Don’t ask. This is talked between girls.”

 

Then she let down her finger and started dragging Tiffany out of the cafeteria, leaving Wooyoung breathless. Wooyoung instinctively touched his lips and started blushing. “Who are the girls you’re talking about, you tomboy.”

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon dragged Tiffany at the back off the school to talk.

 

“You’re so pretty Taeyeon, look at you’re blushing face. It’s the face of girl in love.” She said smiling while reaching for Taeyeon’s face.

 

“Stop that.” She grabbed Tiffany’s hand and settled it down. “Why do you keep saying strange things?” She said while looking at her with a troubled face.

 

“Taeyeon, those are just my observations. I don’t think telling them to you is strange.”

 

“It is strange when the things you said are not true.”

 

“I never lied, Taeyeon I really think you’re pretty. If you just pay more attention to yourself you’d be the most popular person in here.”

 

“You’re exaggerating.” Taeyeon sighed.

 

“No I’m not. Why don’t you have a little confidence about yourself?” She said as she patted Taeyeon’s shoulders. “I’ll help you. I’m sure Sir Baek will be absolutely thrilled to see your transformation.”

 

“There you go again saying strange stuff. There’s nothing going on between us. He’s just a neighbor whom I considered a brother and the same goes for him.”

 

“Are you sure? That doesn’t look like it from his actions yesterday.”

 

“Of course I’m sure. He’s the one who proposes that we should be brothers- take note I said br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter