Chapter 9

TITLE: Age Doesn't Matter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon found herself leaning against the wall as Baekhyun towered over her with his left hand on her waist and the other on her flustered face.

 

Don’t faint he said, but what he’s doing to her made her knees weak and her head spinning. His touch is sending electricity all over her body, from the top of her head to the tip of her toes. And his lips, gosh, she has never tasted anything so delicious and so addicting. She loves how his lips work over hers leading her to eternal passion. From time to time he would her lips which give chills on her spine.

 

Taeyeon was devastated when he finally pulled away leaving her wanting for more. She doesn’t want him to stop so she instantly put her hand around Baekhyun’s neck and pulled him again into her lips. She took the lead and did to Baekhyun what he’s doing to her a moment ago. She his lips and kissed him passionately.

 

Baekhyun was stiff for a second. Maybe shocked that she pulled him in after he pulled away, but when he finally relaxed, she held Taeyeon’s back and pulled her closer and kissed deeper and more eager that before.

 

How can any man controlled himself if the woman he loves showed that she wants him? After he gathered up all his strength to pull away from the kiss, she would reached out and pull him back. It just shattered all his self control. Now he just wants to eat her up like a hungry wolf.

 

He runs his hand on her back feeling the soft curve of her body, she moans in his lips which given him a chance to slip his tongue inside her. He every part of , exploring and enjoying every inch of her. She responded as her tongue explored him as well. They pulled away to catch their breath as they look in each others’ eyes.

 

He swore he can see something in Taeyeon’s eyes. Lust? Love? He doesn’t know, but whatever it is he’s sure that what she feels right now is the same as what he feels. They want each other. He digs in and took Taeyeon’s lips once again before his kisses started to trail down Taeyeon’s jaw and into the crook of her neck. He started and nibbling Taeyeon’s neck making her shivers which he finds absolutely enticing.

 

“Oppa.” She said in a breathless manner as she runs her hand through his hair.

 

Baekhyun was about to slip his hand under her shirt when he heard someone coming towards them from afar.

 

“Taeyeon? Where are you?” He was sure it was Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon dropped her hand to her side and then straighten herself. He did the same.

 

“I’m gonna go.” Taeyeon said in a whisper. Baekhyun could only nod.

He watched as Taeyeon walked towards to where Tiffany is. He can’t believe what just happened. His heart is still beating so fast.

 

I crossed the line again. But it seems like she doesn’t mind, she was the one who pull me back to a kiss when I stopped. Does that mean she likes me? What am I going to say when I see her tomorrow?

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was passed midnight, and Taeyeon can’t seem to fall asleep. She decided to take a bath to cool herself down, because she can still feel the warmth of Baekhyun’s touch in her body.

 

She settled herself inside the tub and as she closed her eyes to relax, all the memory of their kiss flooded her mind. Her heart began to race causing her blood to rush to her cheeks.

 

Why did he kiss me? One moment he’s angry, trying to crush her shoulders with his strong grip and the next he just started kissing her with his gentle hands roaming around her back. “What am I supposed to think?” Then she remembered what she did. “I pulled him back, ah, that was embarrassing. I’m sure he’s wondering why I did that.”

 

She knew why she did that; she can’t get enough of him. His lips were soft and sweet and the way he's kissing her is passionate but at the same time so possessive. Even the touch of his hands and the way he pulled her closer to him is like telling her that she belonged to him. “Nah. I’m thinking too much.”

 

Then she remembered his words after he kissed her, “You’re first kiss should be from the one you love…” “Does that mean he knows that I’m in love with him? And by kissing me, means that he accepted my feelings?” Taeyeon can’t help but be hopeful.

 

She stepped out of the tub feeling refreshed. After getting dressed she lay on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter