Chapter 28

TITLE: Age Doesn't Matter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Baekhyun has a lot going on in his mind. It was already way pass midnight and he still can’t calm down after Sehun disturb his call to Taeyeon and hung up on him.

 

Why is she in there with him anyway? She hated him... or is that what he only thought? He knew that Sehun liked Taeyeon. It was damn obvious, but does Taeyeon like him now? They weren’t even friends before.

 

No. Of course not.

 

He trusted Taeyeon, and he knew that Taeyeon only love him. Even now that she’s mad at him he felt that she still love him. The way she cried ‘oppa’ over the phone clearly felt like she wanted him where she is. He wanted the same thing. He wanted to run to that brat’s house and take Taeyeon away from him and cradle her in his arms. He wanted to caress her cheeks to ease the pain from the obvious scratch. He wanted to say to her that everything’s going to be okay and that he’s always here for her.

 

He wanted to protect her and to take all her pains away.

 

But it.

 

He doesn’t even know where that damn brat lives. How is he supposed to rescue Taeyeon from that damn kid? Back off he says. He’s the one who should back off.

 

He picked up his phone and called their principal to know where that Sehun lives. It took three rings before it connected.

 

“Hello? Mr. Principal?” Baekhyun can hear inaudible noise from the other line.

 

“Mr. Byun?”

 

“Yes, it’s me.”

 

“What’s going on? It’s two in the morning?”

 

“I’m so sorry for disturbing you. But can I get the address of Oh Sehun?”

 

“What? At this hour? What’s going on?”

 

“I can’t tell you yet, but it’s really important.”

 

“Can’t this wait till morning?”

 

“It can’t. Please tell me.”

 

“Mr. Byun. Whatever this important thing is I know it can wait tomorrow. Besides, I don’t have the record with me. I’m hanging up.”

 

Then the call ended leaving Baekhyun scratching his head in irritation.

 

Okay, he’ll just have to go to school early tomorrow morning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unni. Did you even sleep?” Seohyun said after waking up and seeing Taeyeon looking out the window. Her eyes were swelling than before. She just gave the girl a weak smile then shook her head. How can she sleep? Whenever she closes her eyes all the happenings from yesterday flashes on her mind and she would cry again.

 

The call from Baekhyun really comforted him last night and she can feel that he was really sorry. If not for that bastard Sehun intercepting the call she would have Baekhyun pick her up from this house.

 

Maybe she should try to hear his side. Taeyeon knows that Baekhyun loves him and now that she’s clear headed she knows that she will understand everything that Baekhyun will say. She really wanted to be with him more than anyone at this moment.

 

A knock from the door was heard and the two looked towards the open door.

 

“Oppa. What happened to your face?” Seohyun said after seeing Sehun’s bruise on his right cheek.

 

He shifted his eyes from Seohyun to Taeyeon. “I got punched last night.” Taeyeon just glared at him and he shifted back his gaze to Seohyun.

 

“Come down. Breakfast is served.”

 

“What about unni?”

 

“I... umm... I think it’s better if she just eat here. I’ll bring the food later.”

 

“Why?” Seohyun whined. “I want to introduce her to mom.”

 

“You can’t.” Sehun said too quickly scaring Seohyun for the second time since last night.

 

Taeyeon saw Seohyun flinched and felt sorry for her. Is Sehun always bullying everyone around him? She can’t stand the sadden expression of the girl so she walks to her and placed her hand on her shoulder.

 

“Why don’t you take me to your mom? I’d really like to meet her, since she’s the mom of the girl I’m pretty fond of.” Seohyun smiled at her while Sehun tensed. “Besides, I’m pretty hungry. I can’t wait for someone to poison the food he’s going to send later.”

 

Seohyun guided Taeyeon pass Sehun and he grabbed her hand.

 

“I said, just wait for the food here.” She swatted his hand at glared at him.

 

“I said I don’t want to.”

 

“Taeyeon please, just listen to me. It’s for the better if you don’t go downstairs yet.”

 

“Why? What could you possibly hide from me downstairs? Besides, I don’t take orders from you.”

 

He grabbed her hand once again and gripped it really hard, making Taeyeon winced in pain.

 

“Seohyun, go downstairs first. I’ll talk to this girl.”

 

“But...”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter