Seoul Foreign Language High School

You & I, Don't Deny Our 'r² π' U-KISS FanFic

Monday morning the boys were still in bed, not taking a moment of any of this seriously. Their manager came through the dorm door. ‘I told you guys to wake up 30 mins ago!’

‘nn, Hyung… sleep… good!’ Eli called from his and Kevin’s room.

‘Sleep is good, but you boys have plenty!’ He stopped and looked at the mess in their living area. ‘But seriously 10 hours isn’t sanitary…’

Soohyun appeared from his and Kibum’s room. ‘Oh hey Hyung…’ Soohyun was good at getting up and getting ready in the morning, but he was lacking the awareness of people around him. ‘When did you get here?’

‘Just, but you’re going to be late for school you know?!’

‘LATE!’ Soohyun was very organised and had never been late for anything in his life. He dashed to Dongho’s room as he knew he would be hardest to wake up. ‘Dongho-ah!’ He hit Dongho on the head, and after the corpse-like-form refused to move, enforced plan b; he took the tips of the quilt and flung it off the bed pulling poor Dongho with it.

‘Soohyun-hyung, you’re scary in the morning you know that?’ He rubbed his now aching head and pulled the blanket around him whilst making his way to the bathroom.

Soohyun quickly made more effort to wake up the others and soon everyone was… half awake. But Soohyun couldn’t let himself be late; he even threw his dongsaengs uniforms to them.

Xander was the last to rise from his pit; he noticed the others in their uniforms. ‘We need to go to school this early?’ he scratched his and turned around heading for his bed again.

Soohyun and Kiseop quickly rushed and pulled him inside his bedroom. As the door closed the members heard bumps, thumps and rather irritated noises from Xander. After a brief couple minutes Soohyun and Kiseop returned and grabbed everyone’s bags, but the other members were more interested in Xander’s appearance. He stood in the doorway fully clothed and had a scared expression. ‘Blood type A’s are scary…’ He moved towards the front door grabbing his bag from Kiseop’s hands, leaving un-cleaned and all.

The others followed with an astonished look on their faces. They took their bags and made sure to keep a distance from the ‘A Brothers’.

The car ride was silent, Xander’s shifty positioning was nothing surprising, Soohyun and Kiseop were organising their bags. Eli, Kevin and Kibum were fooling around and the Maknae Dongho had fallen back to sleep. Arriving at the school, lots of U-Kiss fans were at the gates with banners and welcome flags. Soohyun and Kiseop prodded Dongho who quickly snorted from his slumber.

‘What’s for breakfast?’ He shouted not realising he was out of bed already.

The other members laughed and slowly got out of the car, the members all smiled and made their way through and inside the school.

‘Dongho yours and Kevin’s class is up here on the left. Year 1 Class A’ Kiseop said taking control of the situation. ‘Mine and Eli’s is up second floor, Year 2 Class B and Soohyun-hyung, Kibum-hyung and Xander-hyung is third floor Year 3 Class B.’ Kiseop gave the hand outs and pointed everyone in the right direction.

Dongho and Kevin arrived at their class first, only seeing 2 girls inside. Kevin moved forward and stood at the front of the classroom. ‘Hi, I’m Woo Kevin, but just call me Kevin.’

The 2 girls looked at him. One of them stood up and introduced them. ‘Hi, I’m Park Shinhye, and this is Choi Sunhee.’ They looked at Dongho, ‘Shin Dongho right?’

‘Yeah…’ He quickly sat down in the seat with his name on and hit his head on the desk.

Then a voice came from the door. ‘Oi, it’s not my job to bring your lunch to school as well…’ the older girl said.

Shinhye got up and ran towards her. ‘Unnie, Thank you!’ She grabbed her lunch, turned and smiled at Kevin.

Shinhye’s sister hit the table Dongho was now sleeping on. ‘Yah! This is school, not a hotel for sleepy merongs!’

Dongho shot up, ‘Really… you…’ He took sight of her and felt a slight flutter.

‘What’ she answered arrogantly.

Shinhye interrupted. ‘This is my sister… Park Jungeum, she has attitude issues…’

Jungeum flung her wrist and hit Shinhye over the head. ‘Yah, you too.’ She turned and walked away poking her tongue out on her way.

Dongho was still stood speechless, ‘That’s your sister?’

‘Yeah… but we’re not alike right?’

Kevin looked at Shinhye and then remembered the scary like figure stood at the doorway… ‘You’re too different.’

Meanwhile Eli and Kiseop strolled into their new class introducing themselves. Eli was sat in the centre of the room, fitting in with everyone. Whilst Kiseop was observing his seat a few good times, before deciding it would be suitable. The girls were somewhat positioned around the 2 boys, though they felt like they were constantly watched they didn’t believe they’d be there much longer.

Soohyun had directed the others towards the 3rdyear’s corridor, ‘Okay so it’s this one…’

‘Oh, we have 3 of you guys; my sister and I hit the jackpot today didn’t we…’ Jungeum said sarcastically, she was sat with another girl who was sat quietly only smiling slightly to Jungeum.

‘Hi, I’m Soohyun, nice to meet you.’ He bowed to his new classmates and took his seat organising every pencil.

‘I’m Kim Kibum, I see you speak sarcasm fluently too, we’ll be good friends.’ Kibum said nodding his head. ‘You are?’

‘Park Jungeum’

He nodded once more and sat down beside Soohyun.

‘I’m Alexander, but you’d already know that…’ Xander winked at her and then moved past and sat in his seat.

‘Pah, was that an attempt to flirt?’

‘Maybe… with your friend’ Xander smiled prettily at Jangeum’s friend and then leant towards her. ‘What’s your name?’

‘I’m Lia…’ She said blushing.

‘Lia, oh you’re foreign too!’ Xander’s charm went from chic to geek. ‘How do you find Korean… do you think it’s hard… where are you from?’

‘Hey, you’re scaring my friend!’ Jungeum shook her head. ‘Too many questions’

‘It’s okay… I’m from England. And I’ve lived in Korea a long time now, so it’s more natural than English to me now.’ She said nodding then facing away.

‘So, naturally instead of school…’ Xander whispered to Kibum. ‘I just need more Korean life experience…’

Kibum laughed and whispered back. ‘Try convincing the President of that.’

By the time lunch finally came around the boys all met in the back sports field as they were waiting for Kevin and Dongho they started messing around and thinking of stupid plans to get out of school. Xander started saying about Lia and how it’s just life experience, that they didn’t need school the members smirking and joking about Xander being clueless as she attended school the whole time. At that point Kevin and Dongho showed up with Shinhye and Sunhee.

‘Hyungs, this is Sunhee…’ Kevin started, ‘and this…’

‘Shinhye’ Eli stood up.

‘That’s right… Shinhye! Wait hyung do you know Shinhye?’ Kevin said puzzled.

‘Elison…’ Shinhye said also confused.