~ 8 Unusually Compatible ~

The World As I See It

Yo, dudes~ Here's an update. :))

 

 

 

Ok. The school’s cafeteria is totally normal and all. But what’s not normal is the special class’ private ‘eating’ place or more like a private lounge. Yes, PRIVATE. This is more than VIP treatment, I tell you. This room’s equivalent to three classrooms! The room has this humongous table in the center. And they even have their own chef here. It’s literally like eating in a five star restaurant. Gahd, are this people that special?

 

It really looks like a private lounge for me. Did I mention that there’s a second floor? They have all what every teenager wants for entertainment on that floor. A flat screen TV, two refrigerators with plenty of food inside, the best sound system, a game station and… They even have their own gym?! They don’t look that buff though, maybe some of them do. I guess they like keeping their bodies fit. Woah, there’s even a resting place.

 

The ground floor’s mainly for eating and their private chef’s kitchen is located there. And the whole second floor’s for entertainment, I guess. At first I thought we were going to eat at the cafeteria. I got confused myself when we just passed by it and got to this pretty big room. But I’m still thankful, I’m sure that we can’t properly eat in the canteen. Their fans are hella crazy. Dang, I think these kids are VERY rich.

 

“Are you done scanning the place?” Taeyeon chuckled.

“Oh yeah. Sorry about that.” I apologized.

“What’s there to apologize? You’re one weird kid.” She smiled.

“I was apologizing for spacing out.”

“No biggy. Tiffany does it most of the time.” Taeyeon shrugged.

“Really? I guess she really is the quiet type.” I told her.

“Oh, she is. But it’s a good thing that she’s chatting more with us now.”

“That’s great then.”

“And it’s all because of you.” She smiled again.

“What? But we’ve only met a few hours ago. That’s impossible.” That’s just unbelievable.

“You’ll understand me sooner or later.”

“You guys are quite mysterious.”

“That makes it better, right?” She stared at my direction.

“I guess so.” I contemplated. “Wait, where are the others?” I asked.

“There.” She pointed at the second floor. “Come on, it’s time to eat. Those guys will be down soon.”

 

After my short conversation with Taeyeon, lunch was already served at the table. The rest of the class got down to eat with us. Well, maybe not all of them. I noticed that one was actually missing. I kept on scanning the entire first floor but failed to see the girl. I resorted on asking Hyoyeon who was beside me.

“Hyoyeon. Mind telling me where Tiffany is?” I asked the girl.

“I think she’s on her bunk. Sleeping.” She shortly answered.

“Isn’t she hungry?” I asked again.

“She never gets hungry during this time of the day. Maybe just a few times.” Hyoyeon then continued on eating. I just nodded at her given info.

“Are you done already?” Sunny, who was sitting in front of me, asked.

“Yes. Thanks for the meal.” I smiled at her.

“Do you usually only eat that much?” Sunny continued on asking.

“Yes. I’m not that hungry anyways.” I continued on smiling at her.

“Sooyoung and you are total opposites when it comes to eating.” She chuckled.

“Hey! I’m right here you know!” Sooyoung who was still munching, glared at Sunny.

“I’m just telling the truth.” Sunny stuck her tongue out. Again with the ‘sticking their tongues out’ habit.

“Enough, kids. Just eat.” Taeyeon commanded and they continued on eating in silent.

“I’ll go check on Tiffany.” I told them.

“Sure. Do whatever you want with her.” Yuri winked at me and they all laughed in chorus. Tch. Stupid Kwon.

 

I got to the second floor the second time around. I opened the ‘RIP’ room. Yes, that’s the place where they can rest in peace… but only for a moment. They also name rooms in a weird way.  As I opened the door, I saw a figure slumped on one of the comfortable double deck beds. I guess she’s still sleeping.

 

I scanned the room again and saw a book shelf near the window. Just beside where Tiffany is sleeping. So they like reading books too? It’s good to know that we have something in common. I was about to get a book from the book shelf but then I heard a muffled voice.

“Did I wake you up? Sorry about that.” I quickly apologized to the still sleepy girl.

“No, no. Not really. It’s fine.” She sat up on the bed.

“Are you still sleepy? I can leave if you want to, I was just checking on you anyways.” I suggested.

“No. Don’t leave.” She said.

“Okay, then…” The atmosphere turned awkward. I just sat on the sofa near the bed.

“What brings you here?” She asked.

“I guess you still are sleepy.” I chuckled. “I told you, I just wanted to check on you.”

“Oh. Sorry.” She then stretched her arms.

“It’s fine. So you guys like reading books too?” I asked her.

“Not all of us.”

“Mind to tell me who likes reading books, then?”

“Seohyun, probably her. Taeyeon as well. Yoona reads a few books too. And I just like reading books for fun.” She explained.

“And the others?” I asked another question.

“They just like having fun.” She smiled.

“What they say is true.” I stared at her.

“What is?” She asked. A bit confused.

“That you have the most amazing eye smile ever.” I told her.

“Err. Thanks.” She shyly replied.

“I can give good compliments too you know.”

“You really are something, Jessica Jung.” She stared at me as well.

“Am I?” I chuckled again.

“Yes, and I hope that we can be good friends.” She insisted.

“I think we’ll be great friends.” I replied.

 

Tiffany and I talked like long lost friends the whole afternoon. We didn’t even bother on returning to our classroom. It’s the first day of school anyway, that’s what they said. The others were just doing their own thing right outside the door, in their games area.

 

I think I’ve changed my mind. I’m slowly starting to like them already. My new classmates may be weird sometimes but they sure are great. It’s not right to judge them in the first place since it has only been a day since we met. I look forward for the rest of the school year to come.

 

I’ve just realized that, it’s a bit unusual and I don’t know why… but I feel great whenever I’m with Tiffany.

 

 

~

Hi thaaar dudes~ :3 Just wanna say thank you for getting interested in my fic. Hahaha.

And for the new subscribers, *le waves at you guys* Thanks for subscribing! :DD

Hmm. Still a loooooong way 'til JeTi becomes a couple. Muehehe. There might even be a few 'trials' along the way. (*bad author giving spoilers* OTL)

I've got some ideas in mind for this fic and I hope that you guys would anticipate it. ^______^

Wait for my next update, ne? Oh, and PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT BEHIND. They're one of my stress relievers. ;u;

~ XOXO