~ 20 Friendly Advises ~

The World As I See It

Hey there, dear readers! It's been a loooong time. I've got some updates to spare. Enjoy! :)

 

 

 

 

 

What Tiffany said two weeks ago still bothers me. It actually haunts me. She just left the classroom without even explaining why she said those words. I’m sure the whole class heard it too. Taeyeon tried to go after her but Yuri told her not to, said she just needed some time alone. After that incident, Tiffany never dared to talk with me again. I don’t even know what’s got into her. This is crazy. She’s acting crazy. Gosh, she’s driving me crazy.

 

“Hey.” Yuri called out.

 

“Hey.”

 

“What are you thinking about?” She asked. “I’ve never seen you this serious before.”

 

“Nothing. Just something that’s been bothering my mind.”

 

“Something or… someone?”

 

“It’s mine to keep.”

 

“Sometimes it’s better to share what you’re feeling inside.”

 

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

 

“It’s better to let it all out sometimes.”

 

“Stop with the ‘sometimes it’s better’ series, Kwon.”

 

“I’m just saying. You two should talk about it.”

 

“Yul’s right. It’s been two weeks and you’re still avoiding each other. Go talk to her, unnie.” Yoona suggested.

 

“That’s what I’ve been telling her all along, Yoong.” Yuri whined.

 

“You didn’t tell me anything.” I glared at her. “And I don’t even know what I did wrong…”

 

“Are you sure you don’t know the real reason to why Tiffany unnie’s been avoiding you, unnie?” Yoona put emphasis on the word real.

 

“I don’t know… I just talked to Kris--” I didn’t even have the time to continue my sentence as we all heard the loud slamming of the door.

 

“Stepho’s out.” Sooyoung announced. “And I think my eardrums just broke.”

 

“You’re not the only one, shikshin.” Taeyeon tried to check if her ears were still working fine.

 

“When are you planning to talk to her? We’re all being affected here.” Hyoyeon looked at me with concern.

 

“How can I talk to her properly when I don’t even know why she’s acting this way towards me?”

 

“You really are dense.” Sunny said.

 

“What? How and why did I become dense?”

 

“Obviously, you’ve been born that way.” Sunny added.

 

“It still doesn’t make sense.”

 

“Oh for the love of sweet potatoes, unnie. Tiffany unnie is jealous. Do we have to spell it out loud for you? J-e-a-l-o-u-s.” Seohyun continued, “She acts like a brat when she’s jealous. We’ve never seen her act the way she is now though.”

 

“Gahd. What has gotten into our makane? She’s never been so vocal before.” Sooyoung exclaimed.

 

“It’s just that seeing Jessica unnie and Tiffany unnie making things hard for themselves’ stressful. I can’t concentrate on what I’m reading. Better tell the other of what the latter’s been going through before it’s too late.” Man, this kid can kick butts. Err, it’s a figure of speech; don’t take it too seriously.
 

“Seo Juhyun.” Taeyeon called out. “You are one amazing kid.”

 

“Why thank you, unnie.”

 

“So that about sums it up.” Hyoyeon looked at my direction. “Time for you to decide, princess. Are you going to talk to your prince charming or not?”

 

“Let me think about it.” But actually, I’ve already decided.

 

“Dude, just do what your heart tells you to.” Yuri sighed. “A boy just talked to you and kissed your hand and now, Tiffany’s acting like she doesn’t give a . She has some major jealousy issues. Good luck on your future with her.”

 

“I can’t believe she’s this possessive.” Sunny chimed in. “She haven’t even ask Jessica to be her girlfriend yet.”

 

“…”

 

“Oops. Did I say that out loud?” Sunny let out a soft chuckle.

 

“You just did, unnie.” Yoona answered her.

 

“Is that a bad thing, then?” Sunny asked again.

 

“If Tiffany unnie was here, it’s a very bad thing. But since she isn’t here and you’ve just spoiled the fun, then it’s not so bad after all, unnie.” Seohyun can be so random sometimes. She likes creeping in.

 

They gave out a chorus of harmonious laughter.

 

 “Back to our main topic. You’re at crossroads right now, Jessica. Choose one and you’re ready to go.” Taeyeon gave me a comforting smile.

 

“I guess I have no choice but to talk to her.” I shrugged.

 

“Don’t shrug, fool. It doesn’t look cool and… there’s no confidence at all. None.” Yuri patted my head.

 

“Augh. Fine. I’ll talk to her.”

 

“Now that’s a good girl.”

 

 

- -

 

 

After listening to the girls’ advices, I decided to look for Tiffany. Well… I didn’t actually decide to look for her during this time. Those fools just pushed me out of the room while telling the line, “Go get her!” Augh. What great friends. I’ve only got three hours ‘til homing time. I need to find Tiffany fast. I mean, since I’m already here trying to clear things up with her, better not give up. Right? But still, the campus is too big. Where am I going to find her?

 

Think, Sooyeon, think. Think of one place where Tiffany likes to spend most of her time in.

 

The library? Nah, she doesn’t like people observing her while she’s reading.

 

The garden? There’s a possibility but she doesn’t like to be seen by her fans at this moment.

 

The stadium? There’s a basketball game now so I think she wouldn’t be there.  She told me she doesn’t like basketball that much during one of our conversations.

 

The rooftop? She likes to hang out there. From where I am standing, I can see the rooftop of the other building and I see no person there. Totally isolated. She wouldn’t be in this building’s rooftop because they’re renovating it now.

 

Where else would she be?

 

Concentrate, Jung. Even if you’re starting to be a bit 4D.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh.

 

Why didn’t I think of that place before?

 

I think I know where she is.

 

 

 

 

~

And since it's been a while since I've updated, I'll be posting the next chapter later. Just a few hours from now. *evil laugh* Things will get more interesting after this chapter.

 

Here's a tidbit teaser for the next chapter I'll be posting latuuur:

 

“Who do you like, then?” I tried to .

 

“You really want to know?” She flawlessly jumped off the bed and took slow steps to get closer to me.

 

She steps forward, I took one step backward.

 

Not until my back hit the wall.

 

I gulped.

 

“I got you.” She grinned yet again while placing her palms on the wall, trapping my body.

 

“You got me.” What I said came more like a whisper.

 

Well, I'm hoping you'll anticipate the next chapters to come. :3

 

Dear readers, subbies and upvoters, thank you so so much for sticking with me 'til now. Let's go on for a very long time, eh? :))

I know that some of us, or maybe most of us, are still mending our broken OTP hearts because of the news.

I'm just glad that Fany's happy. Whatever makes her happy makes me happy. And if being with Khun is what makes her happy as of this moment, then I'm all go for it. I'll be honest with you, I don't really support the couple so much but I'm not hating on them and I won't ever bash them. There are just things that are better left unsaid. I mean, Khun's a very nice guy but, yeah. OTP feels aside, there are things that I don't like about him (tho he is my bias in 2PM) We can't just make everybody agree with their relationship that easily, but might as well shut our mouths and keep it all to ourselves for now if we have any other objections. In the future, we'll see. But for now, I hope Khun takes good care of Fany. :)

 

Anyhow, back to the story!

I'm craving for your comments. It's been a long time. I do hope you drop one by. ;u;

Later, then? Wait for me, ne? ^_____^

 

~ XOXO