~ 10 Questions To Deal With ~

The World As I See It

Yellow, dudes. Here's an updaaaaate. :3

 

 

 

Second day of classes. Yep, and I’m already bored.

Our so-called ‘teacher’ still hasn’t shown up. I wonder what’s keeping him busy. Besides this class, I mean.

My classmates? Doing what they do best. Chatting.

They even chat in pairs. Taeyeon and Sunny, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona.

Seohyun’s still doing her own thing. Reading.

As for Tiffany, I guess she thinks a lot. Staring in space is weird, but she makes it look… What’s the right word? Interesting? Maybe not.

“Yo.” WTH. How’d she get here so fast?! I haven’t even notice her coming!

“Hey?” I answered awkwardly.

“I see that you’ve got this unusual habit.” She smiled and seated on the chair beside mine.

“Unusual habit? Me?”

“Yes. You like observing me.”

“I don’t! It’s just that you like zoning out and it’s kinda weird.” I fidgeted.

“Is it? Those guys tell me that it’s normal.” She pointed at the rest of the class.

“They did? And you believe them?” I asked in disbelief.

“Yes.” A short answer.

“You really are weird.”

“How many times do you have to say that?” She asked.

“I can say it forever if you want.” I suggested.

“That would be tiring.” She huffed.

“Atleast it goes into your head.”

“I’m hard headed. See?” She knocked her head with her knuckles.

“You don’t have any interesting thing to do, right? That’s why you’re here.” She nodded.

“Are you usually cold toward others?” She nods again.

“Do you really like spacing out.” Another nod.

“Do you only answer with a nod when you feel like it?” Another nod.

“Do you not like talking to other people other than your classmates?” Another nod.

“Why’d you decided to talk with me, then?” She kept silent.

“Because… you’re interesting?" She hesitated.

“Don’t answer my question with another question.”

“Fine. I just find you interesting, like them.” She’s pertaining to the class.

“What’s so interesting about me?” I asked.

“Again with this whole interesting thingy.” She air quoted.

“You started it.”

“I know. It’s just, it gets tiring. Do I have to have a lot of reasons to make you talk with me?” She asked again.

“Well, no. I find it unusual. You, talking to me. You’re like the most famous kid here at school.” I explained.

“Can’t I talk with whoever I want?” Another question.

“Not exactly. I just wanna know the reason why you keep on talking to me. I’m a boring person you know.”

“You’re not. We’ve even talked for hours yesterday. And you don’t seem boring to me.” She smiled.

“Thanks…” The atmosphere turned awkward.

“Let’s just stop with this whole awkward thing.” She said. “Tell me more about you. I see that you have a younger sister.”

“Your cousin told you?” I asked.

“Well, uh, yeah. She did.” She hesitated.

“So you really do have a cousin who also studies here.”

“Yep. Sulli.” She answered.

“Yeah, my sister told me her name yesterday. Why is it that you have different surnames? She’s a Choi and you’re a Hwang.”

“My dad and her mom are siblings. So when her mom got married, her surname changed.”

“Oh, so that’s why.”

“We actually live together.”

“Just the two of you?”

“Yep. Our parents left us together.”

“Why?”

“It’s a practice in our clan. If we come of age, we’ll live on our own.” Clan. Now that’s an old-fashioned term.

“Interesting. When you come of age? When is that?” I asked.

“When you turn sixteen.” She replied.

“So your cousin’s been living with you for only a few months?”

“Not really. She’s different. She’s been with me for a very long time.”

“What makes her different?”

“She serves as my guardian. I know, it’s weird. I’m older than her but she’s my guardian.” She chuckled.

“Kinda. I guess she’s more mature than you.”

“She is, actually. If I’m serious, she’s more serious. She’s like the older version of me but only younger.” That’s confusing.

“You’re confusing me.” I held my head.

“Sorry.” She apologized.

“Kidding.” I laughed. “I probably understand what you’re saying. I’m like you in some way. My younger sister seems more mature than I am.”

“I guess they’ll be good friends.” She said.

“I guess so. But wait, the two of you live alone?”

“Nope. Taeyeon and Sunny lives with us.”

“You’re related with them too?”

“No. We’re more like family friends.”

“I see. I’m really curious as to where you all live.” I honestly told her.

“It’s not that much. Just a house that we can all hang out at.” She shrugged.

“If you could all hang out there, then I guess it’s big.”

“Maybe as big as your house.”

“You know where I live?” I asked her, amused.

“Well, uh, I saw you there while I was passing through.” She scratched her head.

“I thought you were like a stalker or something.” We both laughed.

“You want me to be one, then? Your stalker, that is.” She suggested.

“That would be weird. The most famous kid in school stalking her new classmate. Your fans would go wild.” I laughed at the thought.

“As long as you’re worth stalking, then there’ll be no problem.” I swear her smile is eye catching.

“Smooth words, Hwang. Your fans should totally see this side of you.” I smiled too.

“Better not. They’re just gonna bother me more.”

“That’s true. But you should really show more of this side of you.”

“You think so?” I nodded. “Hey, I just remembered, we’re going in my place later, wanna join us?”

“Sure. I’d love to.”

 

 

 

~

Hey, guuuuuys. My head hurts from all the school work. I'm stressed but happy at the same time. orz

I apologize for not updating much. It's hard to study and write fanfics at the same time.

Oh, and a word of advice... (if you want to know what it is, then highlight the hidden sentence after the colon) : THE FUN IS JUST ABOUT TO START. *le winks*

Ahuehue. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT BEHIND~ I love reading them! :3

~ XOXO