~ 16 A Normal Day ~

The World As I See It

Hey guys~ It's been a while. Here's an update:

 

 

 

 

“Arrrgh. You guys never fail to make me want to kill you all!” Tiffany grunted.

“Are we dead meat? Is she going to roast us?” Sooyoung asked Yuri.

“Is she going to squish us to death?” Yuri asked Sunny.

“I think she’s going to lecture us about the different shades of pink ‘til we die.” Sunny gulped.

“Erm, or maybe she’s going to shove us all in a big cannon and send us far far away from here.” Taeyeon snapped.

“Or maybe she’s simply going to break our necks…” Yoona muttered.

“Or give us free alcohol!” Hyoyeon cheered.

“Um, unnie, that’s not really necessary. Considering the fact that Fany unnie’s going to kill us anyways.” Seohyun explained to the ‘partially insane’ Hyoyeon.

“Or maybe she’s going to burn you all. Now that’s entertaining!” Sulli’s eyes glinted with all the possibilities.

These people are crazy.

“Since you’ve all suggested ways on how I can kill you, I’ll gladly do it to every single one of you. Now, who wants to volunteer?” Tiffany has this murderous look on her face.

 

- -

 

Oh gods, Sulli was a life saver, or rather a hero to my poor classmates. If it weren’t for her disturbing or confusing Tiffany’s mindset to kill, then they would all be dead meat by now. Good thing she knows how to say things to her cousin when she’s starting to go berserk. I don’t even know why I accepted Tiffany’s offer of coming with them to their house. Guess the curiosity got into me.

It’s been a week since that crazy incident happen. And ever since I laid my eyes on Tiffany, I can’t help but to know more about her. She’s still a mystery to me. The way she stares into space like she doesn’t give a to her surroundings,  how she always takes a nap during the afternoon, how she observes me with those curious eyes… like what she’s doing right now.

“I told you to stop staring.” I told the said girl who was sitting on the teacher’s table which was right in front of me.

“You started it. You’ve been staring at me for almost,” She looked at the wall clock. “fifteen minutes now.”

“Seriously?”

“Do I look like I’m kidding?”

“Well, yes, actually.”

“Why you--”

“Will you two love birds please stop arguing?” Yuri annoyingly requested. Tiffany gave her a glare.

“Sorry.” I said.

“It’s fine, Sica. We’ll actually get use to this as time passes.” Taeyeon suddenly appeared behind me.

“How’d you get behind me so fast?” I asked her.

“Eh? I’ve been here all along. You’ve just been staring at Tiffany for far too long.” She chuckled.

“Err…”

“Anyhow! They said that prof’s finally paying us a visit in a few days or the next weeks to come. It’s still unclear.” Yoona announced.

“Really? Finally. I miss the old guy.” Sooyoung chimed in, while munching on her food.

“Does he not come to see you guys too often and give you lectures?” I asked them.

“If you would like to put it that way, unnie. Then, yes. He’s a busy person. That’s why we only do self study most of the time.” Seohyun replied.

“But isn’t that kinda hard?”

“At first it was, but he’s a good guy. He makes our test a bit too easier to answer.” Sunny chimed in.

“And he’s always been cool about it.” Hyoyeon added.

“Cool. I want to meet him soon.” I said.

“How have you been coping with the self-study thingy?” Yuri asked.

“Doing fine. That’s what I usually do since Krystal and I have been home schooled.”

“Oh yeah. Speaking of your sister, I saw her lurking in the corridor just a while ago.” Taeyeon informed me.

“Eh? Really?”

“Yep.” Taeyeon shortly replied.

“Wonder what she’s doing--” Then I saw my sister waving her hand like a crazy person just outside our room’s window.

“Is that your sister?” Yoona pointed at the window. I nodded.

“She actually looks like a combination of Yuri and Yoona…” Sooyoung rubbed her imaginary beard.

“Hey guys don’t tell me that one of you actually got pregnant and she,” Hyoyeon looked at Krystal’s direction.  “is your child.”

“What?! No!” Yoona and Yuri both answered in chorus.

“Want me to tell Sulli to conduct a DNA test?” Tiffany suggested.

“Erm, guys. She’s my sister. She came from my mother’s womb.” I stood up, got out of the room and went to where my sister was.

“What brings you here?” I asked my little sister.

“Just wanted to check on you, that’s all.” She smiled like a kid.

“You’re weird. I should be the one doing that.”

“Well, I just got curious to what you usually do inside your classroom.” She tried to peek over the window again.

“Are you trying to get Tiffany’s attention or something?”

“How’d you know?!” She exclaimed.

“First, you told me that you’ve got a huge crush on her. Second, you squealed and jumped like a crazy fan girl on my bed while we were talking about her--”

“So you actually do talk about me a lot.” Dammit.

“Ohmygosh.” I think Krystal’s going to faint any second now.

“How long have you been eve’s dropping on our conversation?” I turned around only to see a smirking Hwang in front of me.

“Just along the, you were talking about me part.” She slyly smiled.

“Your timings are always good.” I mumbled.

“Of course it is.” She chuckled.

“You are so--”

“PERFECT!” Krystal cut in.

“Why thank you.” Tiffany gave Krystal one of her distracting eye smiles. “Atleast your sister knows how to compliment me properly.”

“She’s your fan girl. I’m not. It’s as simple as that.”

“I’ll make you one of my fan girls then.” She intensely stared at me again.

“Not a chance.”

“I’ll make you my number one fan girl.” Gahd, she’s smirking and it’s slowly making me insane.

I tried to keep my cool. “That’s like plotting for world domination.”

“I’ll be dominating your world in no time.” She slowly walked closer to me.

 

 

 

 

~

 

DONE... NOT REALLY. XD Next chapter's up as well. Double update, yay~