~ 9 Instant Fan Girl ~

The World As I See It

Since I'm feeling a bit giddy today... Here's an update! :3

 

 

 

“So unnie. How was your first day at school?” Krystal asked.

“I should be asking you the same thing, kid.” I’m bored.

“You never let me win, unnie. It was fine. Happy?” She stuck her tongue out.

“Happy.” I answered shortly.

“I heard that you’re now a part of our school’s special class.”

“Yep. Kinda. I don’t know why though.” I answered her truthfully.

“Isn’t it cool? You get to be classmate’s with the most popular students in our school!” She exclaimed.

“Do you know a thing or two about my new classmates?” I asked her, amused.

“Maybe a few. A classmate of mine told me about them.” She fidgeted with her fingers.

“First day of school and you’re all ready up for gossiping.” I told her.

“It-It’s not what you think, unnie! I was just trying to blend in.” She defended herself.

“I was just kidding, Soojung. So, what did your classmate tell you about them?”

“Well, she didn’t tell me much. Only that the special class students are popular.” She explained.

“And? Nothing else?”

“Are you that curious about your own classmates, unnie? Why don’t you ask them yourself?” She whined.

“I just want to know them from another person’s point of view.”

“From my classmate’s point of view?”

“Yes.”

“Fine. As I said, she only told me a few things about them.” She explained again.

“Sure. Go on.”

If you’re wondering where the two of us are, we’re in my bed room.

“First of all, Kim Taeyeon. She’s considered as their leader, class president of some kind.” Heh. She really is like their leader. The class always follows whatever Taeyeon says.

“Next is Im Yoona. She’s like a living goddess. That’s what my classmate said. Is it true, unnie? She asked.

“Oh she is. Her facial feature is perfection. Seriously.”

“Woah. Awesome.” Her jaw dropped in awe.

“Carry on, kid.”

“Aish. Ok! Next is Choi Sooyoung, she’s the tallest of them all.” And the one who has the biggest appetite. I chuckled.

“What’s so funny, unnie?” Krystal asked, confused.

“Oh nothing. I just remembered something.”

“Whatever. Next, Kim Hyoyeon. She’s like the most serious person in school.” Eh? Really? She looks like an easy going person though.

“Next, Lee Sunny. She’s the shortest BUT the most energetic and the cutest.” Atleast that information’s right. Sunny really is cute and not to mention, energetic.

“Next, Seohyun. She’s two years younger than all of you and she’s the smartest in the whole school too.” So she’s well known for being the smartest student in school? That kid’s great.

“Then there’s Kwon Yuri. The whole class, my classmates say that she’s the hottest girl in campus.” Oh? So what she said about herself was true? I chuckled again.

“What’s so funny this time, unnie?” Krystal sounded annoyed.

“Nothing. It’s just that, she was like my childhood friend. She was my classmate during pre-school. And you know what?”

“What?” She asked.

“That kid’s conceited.” I sniggered.

“Conceited or not, atleast you know one person in your class.” She said.

“Hmm. True.” I stretched my arms.

“Oh yeah. I almost forgot one person, and she’s the most important too.” Krystal bit her lip.

“Who? Tiffany Hwang?” I asked her.

“Yes. Wait unnie. You’ve talked to her?”

“Yes. Why?” I asked her a question too.

“Ohmygod. Seriously?!” She asked again.

“Oh bloody hell, yes!” I was starting to get annoyed.

“Wow. I’ve got to say that you’re awesome, unnie.” She held my hand.

“Eh? Why? Is talking with Tiffany that big of a deal?” I was confused.

“Yes! She’s like the most popular person in our school! There’s even a photo, more like a poster of her in our classroom!” She exaggerated.

“Uhhh. Your class keeps a poster of my classmate in your classroom?” That ‘s so weird.

“Yes!”

“Uhhh. Eeew?”

“It’s totally normal for teenagers, unnie!” She scoffed.

“Ey, whatever.” Unbelievable.

“Is she really that gorgeous in person, unnie? Is she?!” My poor sister just turned into an instant fan girl.

“She is.” I answered her honestly.

“Ohmygod!! I wanna see her!” Krystal’s literally jumping up and down my bed.

“Calm down, Soojung. Hmm. I guess she really is that popular.”

“Oh she is! She doesn’t like to talk though. She’s the silent type, that’s what my classmate said.” She continued on explaining. “She’s just like you, unnie.”

“You can say that. She likes reading books too.”

“Really?!”

“Can you please stop spazzing?!”

“But she’s so gorgeous!”

“And I thought you only like gorgeous boys?”

“It’s not bad to like gorgeous girls too.” She pouted.

“Stop pouting.” I pinched her cheeks.

“What I’ve said is true. And she really looks good, though I only saw a poster of her.” She ranted.

“I know. She does look good when you see her.” I smiled.

“I guess you’re gonna be popular like them too, as time passes by.” She said.

“Who knows?”

“You know what’s more interesting unnie? That classmate who told me a few information about the special class.” Krystal comfortably lied beside me.

“Why is she interesting?”

“She’s actually Tiffany Hwang’s cousin.” She yawned.

“Really? I didn’t know that she has a relative studying in our school as well.”

“She really is Tiffany Hwang’s cousin. You can totally see the resemblance. They have amazing genes.”

“She’s good looking as well? I guess it really runs in their genes.”

“Really. She’s gorgeous, kind, and everything in between. I think I might even fall for her.”

“So she’s a girl? That would be mind blowing. If you fall for her, that is.”

“Why? I can fall in love with whoever I want to. The heart never chooses. When you fall, there’s no turning back.”

“Wise words, kid. What’s her name anyways?”

“Her name?”

“Yep. And I think you’re getting sleepy.”

“Sulli. Choi Sulli.” And after saying her classmate’s name, Krystal finally drifted off to dream land.

 

 

~

Ohoho. Why hello thar, JungLi. Rofl. Yes, Tiffany and Sulli are cousins. Dayuuuum. :3

Thank you for the positive feedbacks, dear readers! It motivates me to update and write better. Hahaha.

I won't be promising that this fic would go "BOOM" but I'll do my best to make it more interesting and less crappy. ;)

A few more chapters and I'll be introducing an obstacle to JeTi's relation. Ahuehue. Forgive me, but I can be a bit evil at times. XD

I'm just going to give them a little push and they'll live happily ever after! ... Nah, not yet. XD

PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT BEHIND << one of my stress relievers. :3

~ XOXO