~ 23 Unspoken Words ~

The World As I See It

I'm back after a very loooooong time. Here's an update! Enjoy reading it. :)

 

 

 

 

 

“That explains your infinite hate for Edward Cullen.” I managed to say after hearing her compliment.

 

“I don’t hate Edward. In fact, he’s my ideal type.”

 

“You hate Robert and Robert alone, then?” I asked.

 

“Yes.”

 

“I think you’ve got some hierarchy issues going on with him.”

 

“Maybe.”

 

“Here we go again. Why do you always answer questions so shortly?”

 

“I just feel like it.”

 

“Why did I even have to fall in love with a prideful vamp?” I muttered to myself.

 

“You know that I can hear even the slightest of your uneven breathings, right?” She chuckled. “You’re lucky I fell in love with a smart a** human.”

 

“Why do you have to be so good with flirting?!” I pulled on my hair and she just grinned.

 

“I’m not. I just affect you a bit too much than the others.”

 

“…”

 

“Earth to Jessi?” She poked on my sides.

 

“Stop it! That tickles!” I slapped her hands away.

 

“You’re not so hard to read after all.”

 

“What do you mean?” I secured my hands on both of my sides to refrain her from further attacking my weak point.

 

“I get to know more about you as each day passes by and that makes it a lot easier for me to understand you and your unique personality.” She smiled.

 

“You know, your smile gets through me a lot.” I confessed.

 

“I know.” Her hand slowly made its way on my left cheek and caressed it. “I feel a lot more like a human when I’m with you.”

 

“Can you get anymore cheesier than my dear Edward?”

 

“This time around, you’re never calling anyone else ‘yours’ except for me.” She moved closer to me bit by bit.

 

“You sure are a very jealous vamp.” I felt my breath hitched when her hands hovered over mine.

 

“I’m only claiming what’s mine and mine alone.” She grinned, that meticulous yet very attractive grin that only she can pull off.

 

“I know that this might be too sudden since we’ve only met not so long ago but I knew that I love you ever since I first laid my eyes on you, sleeping peacefully. It was a whole lot confusing at first, I thought I was only attracted to your unique scent but you’re just… different.” She paused.

 

“I knew right then that you belong with me.”

 

Words failed to come out of my mouth at the sudden confession.

 

“And may I add that you were in your bed at that time. I must say that you looked smokin’ hot in your tank top and short shorts.” She beamed at me.

 

Jaw. Drop.

 

“Thank you for ruining such a romantic mood, ert.” I lightly pushed her by the shoulders.

 

“I was just telling the truth.” She shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Sometimes, talking to a very honest and straight to the point person gives me the creeps.”

 

“Thank you for being honest, princess. Correction, I’m no person.” She swayed her forefinger in the air while I tried to change the subject.

 

“How’d you see me sleeping in my bed, anyways?” I fumed.

 

“You know that big tree near your room’s enormous window?”

 

I nodded.

 

“That’s my hang out place. It was mere coincidence that you moved in as I was having one of my happy alone time moments.”

 

“And you decided to just sneak-a-peek of me while I was sleeping?”

 

“I can’t help it. You were,” She paused and looked me in the eye.

 

“Undeniably attractive.”

 

How am I supposed to answer such a compliment?

 

“You still are now. Present tense.” She smiled.

 

“How come you always know how to make me speechless?” I muttered through thin air.

 

“Easy. I just affect you so much to the point that I make your heart flutter every single time we touch.” She got closer to me in a heartbeat. Her hands were on my sides again.

 

“Are vampires really this impatient?”

 

“What do you mean?” I feel her cold breath tickling the hair on my philtrum.

 

“Sorry for the word but you’re hornier than a teenage boy in his puberty.”

 

She laughed.

 

“What’s so funny?”

 

“Now that you’ve said it, I’ve just realized something.”

 

“And that something is?”

 

“I’m not usually like this. I think you’re the first person I’ve gotten so impatient with.”

 

“You mean you had past relationships?”

 

“I’ve lived for almost a hundred years now. It wouldn’t be that shocking if I had one or two exes, right?” She caressed my cheek again.

 

“I shouldn’t be dating a dirty old lass, then.” I closed my eyes and leaned more to her gentle caresses.

 

“I’m not dirty, and I literally don’t get old.” She argued.

 

“Don’t take it too seriously, Stepho.”

 

“That annoying nickname actually sounds good when you say it.” I can feel the tip of her nose touching mine.

 

“I didn’t know that it annoys you so much.”

 

“It annoys me when those weirdos say it, but when it comes from you, I’m totally fine with it.”

 

“Can I say something?”

 

“Mm-hmm.”

 

“You’re whipped.” I let out a low chuckle yet again.

 

She kissed the tip of my nose, my cheek and she lowered herself even more.

 

Her lips were cold against my burning skin.

 

She grazed her teeth on my jaw line.

 

I felt a grin forming on her lips as it reached my neck.

 

“Be glad that I can control my thirst. It gets a little messy when I’m hungry.” She muttered through my exposed and defenseless neck.

 

“You really are something else, Stephanie Hwang.” I managed to say regardless the position that we were in.

 

Then she decided to capture my lips once again. It was a whole lot different feeling. Her lips were as cold as ice against my burning hot once. But I wouldn’t want to be kissed by anyone else but her, my Stephanie.

 

I have a whole lot more questions to ask her. About her world, our classmates (if they ever have secrets as shocking as hers), and more importantly, I want to get know this side of her more.

 

But for now, I think I’ll settle for this.

 

She gently nibbled on my bottom lip and said, “I think I lov – the right sentence maybe, I do love you.”

 

“If you’re certain then there’s no need for a maybe.” I rested my head on her shoulder.

 

“And Stepho?”

 

Sht it seriously sounds so good when you say it. Yes?”

 

“I do love you too.”

 

 

 

 

 

~

That's about it for now. After this chapter, I've decided to not have a Jessica-centric POV. Next chapters will have more of SunYeon, YoonYul, HyoYoung and Seohyun; let's focus on le classmates now. A good opportunity to get to know more about them and what kind of creatures they really are in this fic. :)) It might take yet again, a long time before I update. I'm really busy nowadays. What with all the training, tournaments and the promotion that I've been preparing for. I had fun watching the fancams of our girls' third arena tour. Heol, I'm glad I've got some SoShi inspiration to keep me up and work on even harder on what my dad expects of me. Hwaiting to us all! :D

 

This might be the shortest A/N I've done but I really don't have anything more to say. ;u; I hope this chapter satisfies your feels for now, tho it might be lacking in some aspects but well, atleast I tried. ^______^ Inspiration comes in rare nowadays but I'm trying my best-est! Haha.

 

 

 

Thanks for the awesome comments, upvotes and subbies! I do hope to hear from you a lot from here on and the next chapters to come. <3

Please do drop a comment by, it feeds my mind to do better. 'Til next time, dear readers! ;)

 

~ XOXO