~ 24 The Unstable Troop ~

The World As I See It

I'm back! Here's a filler for the next chapters to come. :) (ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED SUNSHINE, ANGEL, BUNNY, DJ SUN, TAENGOO'S WIFEU. I LOVE YOU, LEE SOONKYU. ALWAYS AND FOREVER. <3)

 

 

 

 

 

The loud slamming of the door got everyone’s attention inside the always-noisy classroom. All heads turned to one panting lanky girl with her hands on her knees as she tried to catch some air from her tiring run. She raised her hand as a signal to tell everyone to wait just a few more seconds and she’ll tell them what she saw and what they needed to know. But of course they have been friends for years so all the girls understood that one hand signal.

 

The slightly tired girl slowly made her way on her seat and hurriedly opened her bag to get two water bottles and jug them in a few seconds or so. After finishing her ‘task’, she opened then closed it again.

 

“Oh for the angel’s sake, Sooyoung. What is it? Did you see Stepho?” The oldest girl asked, slightly pissed.

 

“Gosh you wouldn’t believe what I just saw.” Sooyoung more likely talked to herself rather than the whole class.

 

“Knowing you, maybe you just saw a mountain of sweet goodies in the cafeteria.” The slightly tanned girl snickered.

 

“Or maybe she saw coupons for that fried chicken shop’s tenth anniversary.” The girl with the bunny eyes added.

 

“I think I almost saw a free show courtesy of Jessica Jung and yours truly, Tiffany Hwang.” Sooyoung finally said.

 

“…..”

 

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!” Again, the loud slamming of the door got everyone’s attention. But this time, the door was harshly ‘pushed’ down the floor.

 

“CHOI JINRI YOU JUST BROKE OUR DOOR!” The already pissed off class president shouted.

 

“THAT’S NOT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW, TAENG UNNIE! SOOYOUNG UNNIE, YOU ALMOST SAW WHAT?!” The youngest girl strode inside the room and shook the lanky girl’s shoulders.

 

“A-A Fre-ree sh-shoooow?” Sooyoung stuttered as the youngest continued to shake her by the shoulders.

 

“Calm down, Sulli.” Yoona patted Sulli’s shoulder.

 

“It’s just… And they were… I thought… My mind isn’t working properly!” Sulli sulked.

 

“You thought Stepho was taking things slow?” Hyoyeon asked with a dramatic roll of her eyes.

 

“Sulli, we’re sure enough you know by now that Stephanie unnie’s worse than a teenage boy in his years of puberty.” The class’s representative book nerd pointed out.

 

“I hear you, I hear you. It’s just that…” Sulli trailed off in midsentence.

 

“You can’t accept the fact that your supposedly royal-pain-in-the--slash-cousin is one or more steps advancing with her courtship and you’re at point zero.” Yuri grinned.

 

“I hate your so-called instinct for love sometimes, daughter of Aphrodite.” Sulli glared at the said girl.

 

“It’s a gift from my godly parent. It’ll be a waste to not use it, your royal bloody highness.”

 

“Stop calling me that.”

 

“Bloody highness?”

 

“Royal. It gets in my nerves.”

 

“You are of royal blood, Sul.” Sunny argued.

 

“Let’s just keep that microscopic secret in the dark for the time being, unnies.”

 

“Nice choice of words, kiddo.” Yoona chuckled.

 

“What are you doing here anyway, Sul?” Sunny asked.

 

“I saw Sooyoung unnie running like she saw a ghost in the halls so I followed her; thought someone was endangered but I guess it’s the other way around.”

 

“I told you that you would attract attention when you run with those long legs of yours in the school’s premises, lanky.” Hyoyeon pinched Sooyoung’s side.

 

“Ouch!” Sooyoung winced in pain. “You and your brutal ways!”

 

Hyoyeon just shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Enough about us, more about what I almost saw!” Sooyoung diverted everyone’s attention.

 

“I knew they both had the hots for each other first time I saw them together!” Yuri squealed.

 

“Dude, we would be more than shocked if your verdict was wrong. You’re like a, like a love radar.”

 

“Oh come on, Sunbuns. I think I like the sound of love guru more.”

 

“With my eternal younger face than all of you aside, I’m eventually older than all of you here. But wow, love guru? Seriously, Yuri unnie? That’s too old-fashioned.”

 

“She may be an expert with love and beauty, but she can be a bit old-fashioned when it comes to… a lot of things. Understand her, Sul.” Yoona explained.

 

“Hello?! More about what I saw? Less talk about our weird flock!” Sooyoung got in between yet again.

 

“You want us to talk about Jessica and Tiffany having their first ever steaming, hot y venture that would eventually repeat again and again and again…” Taeyeon started to count with her fingers.

 

“Eew eew eew eew! We’re talking about my cousin here!”

 

“You see now, Sooyoung unnie? It’s weird to talk about when you’re out in the open.”

 

“Seo Juhyun! You didn’t really have to mention the S word!”

 

“Come on, Sooyoung unnie. I’m no baby and besides, I’m open-minded.”

 

“By the angel, our Juhyun has finally shown her true colors!” Sunny cried out.

 

“This class really is something.” Sulli sat on a chair. “Oh no, not again!”

 

“What? What, not again?” Taeyeon asked like a lost child.

 

“I’m seeing figments of our royal pain in the ’s very erted mind again.”

 

“What do you see? What do you see?!”

 

“Stop being so jumpy, byuntae!” Sunny slapped the said girl’s arm.

 

“Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, you erted little royal pain in the fcking arse!”

 

“Mind your words, Choi Jinri, words.” Seohyun reprimanded.

 

“I’ve had enough!” The youngest forced her scarlet colored eyes open and after a second, they turned into their normal hazel brown hue again.

 

“She’s having some wild thoughts, isn’t she?” Hyoyeon asked curiously.

 

“More devious than wild.” Sulli held the side of her head with her right hand. “These visions are starting to become more of a headache. I don’t need to see my cousin’s erted thoughts or even her life!”

 

“You can’t do anything about it. You’re linked to her.” Taeyeon said.

 

“It’s a one-way thing, Taeng unnie. You know that.”

 

“Of course, I know. Atleast you can try and block those erratic thoughts from your dearly beloved cousin.”

 

“It’ll take time but I’ll try.”

 

“By it’ll take time, you mean a few days or so?” Yuri smirked.

 

“Well of course, Eros’s baby sister.”

 

“Do you think Stepho’s going to tell Jessica about her true identity?” Sooyoung asked, trying to break the tension in the noisy classroom.

 

“Knowing her, I’m sure she’s halfway telling Jessica the ‘facts and myths’ about their kind.” The bunny chided.

 

“And we’re talking about Jessica Jung here. Any guy would have a major--alert once they see her.” Yuri added, a matter-of-factly.

 

“What does this discussion have to do with guys and their boners? I don’t get it.” Sulli scratched her head.

 

“You’ll know when the time comes, kiddo.”

 

“Enough with the guy talk. Back to our main topic,” Taeyeon paused. “Seeing as how whipped Stepho is, and the fact that Jessica loves to read about anything fictional, it’s only a matter of time before we tell Jessica our true identities too.”

 

“Jessica’s an observer. She’d already asked me about those tattoos on Taeyeon and Sunny’s bodies.” Yuri chuckled.

 

“Tattoos? Seriously?” Sunny asked, a bit flabbergasted.

 

“They do look like tattoos.” Yoona nodded.

 

“Oh my angels. They’re runes, okay? Runes.” Sunny countered.

 

“We know. You need to explain that to Jessica unnie.” Yoona laughed at her unnie’s childish outbreak.

 

“I see they’re fading now.” Sulli got a hold of Sunny’s arm and examined the almost fading marks.

 

“It’s because our last mission was a month ago. ‘Course they’ll fade by now.” Taeyeon explained.

 

“Hey, witch.” Yuri tapped Sooyoung’s back.

 

“I am not a witch! That’s Seohyun!”

 

“I really don’t like being called as one, unnie. I’d rather be called a magician.” Seohyun continued to take notes.

 

“I don’t know if you guys have noticed, but our conversations jump from one topic to another every few seconds. Gods, do you all have personality disorders? Don’t tell me you’re all demigods?!”

 

“Really, unnie. I pity you for having to come to school and talk with these,” Sulli looked at the girls one by one. “Mentally unstable classmates of yours every single day.”

 

 

 

 

 

~

As I said before, this one's just a filler. But of course it won't be the last chapter without a Jessica-centric POV. *winkeu*

I haven't proofread it so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes or grammatical errors. I was quite in a hurry when I wrote this chapter; the reason why, I don't know either. Rofl. I just wanted to update soon, maybe that's why.

I dropped off a few hints about the girls. Sure enough, you know by now about two or more of the girls' real identities? :) If you have any questions that you'd like to ask about this chapter or if you're curious about something, just leave a comment and I'll answer your question. :))

 

For the next chapter, let's go for a more serious talk, shall we? ;) Not a Jessica-centric chapter as well but I'm planning on putting a bit of JeTi in it. Just a tiny bit. Haha.

Not much to say but I wanted to share one of my achievements. I won a silver medal on a TKD tournament last May 10!

Embedded image permalink

That's about it tho. Lol. I have nothing more to say. I'm glad that all the hard work I'm doing is paving off. ;)

Let's hear about each other the next time then. 'Til the next update!

This fic has like 250+ subscribers but the amount of comments are as low as... 

Thanks for the upvotes, subbies and positive feedbacks! Your comments are most welcome, I love reading them. :D

 

~ XOXO