~ 25 Of Oldies and Scent ~

The World As I See It

Warning: JeTi's part here is not for the diabetic. Kidding. Haha. Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

 

Four in the afternoon.

 

The youngest of the gang has returned to her own class an hour ago.

 

The commotion in the always noisy classroom has already died down.

 

But none of the girls in the said class have no intentions of going home.

 

They were all silent at one point, until their leader decided to do the talking.

 

“I didn’t know that Stepho would do her thing in fast forward.”

 

“None of us did, Taengoo.” Sunny gave the teacher’s desk a long stare.

 

“A good thing for us. We wouldn’t lie to Jessica for that long.” Hyoyeon tried to ease the tension in Taeyeon’s tune.

 

“Truth be told.” Taeyeon agreed. “I think I wouldn’t be able to keep any secrets to Jessica for that long.”

 

“As I said before, Jessica’s a smart girl. It’s a great move for Stepho to finally break the glass.” Yuri nodded.

 

“Should we tell Jessica unnie about-” Before Yoona can even continue her sentence, Taeyeon cut her off.

 

“No. I think she should find it out herself; it’s for the best.”

 

“Juhyun what’s your say on this?” Sooyoung, who was munching the-gods-know-what a few minutes ago, asked.

 

“I’d go with what Taeyeon unnie says. After all, our president knows best.”

 

“Straight to the point as always, smart as—Ouch!” Yuri winced as Yoona pinched on her right arm. “I mean lass! Smart lass!”

 

Seohyun chuckled, “These things never get old.”

 

“I’m going out for a while.” Hyoyeon announced. “I’ll grab something to eat in our lounge.”

 

“No don’t! You don’t want to further corrupt that already very corrupted mind of yours!” Sooyoung protested.

 

“I don’t know if I should be flattered because she cares or if I should use my knuckle on her head because she’d just insulted me.” Hyoyeon looked begrudgingly to the other girls.

 

“None of the above, Hyo. Ignore Sooyoung please.” Sunny pleaded. “Why don’t you go to the cafeteria instead? Bring someone with you, if you like to.”

 

“I want to tag along!” Yuri, as if on instinct, raised her hand.

 

“If our love guru’s going, then count me in.” Yoona fixed her jeans and stood up.

 

“One word, Yoong.”

 

“What is it, Sooyoung unnie?”

 

“Whipped. You’re whipped.” The older one snickered.

 

“And you’re coming with us too, lanky.” Hyoyeon sneakily grabbed on Sooyoung’s ear.

 

“I’m not interrupting a double date aren’t I, unnies? I wanted to come along too.” Seohyun closed her book and put her reading glasses down, a bit expectant for her unnies’ answers.

 

“Of course you can come along, Juhyun. You need not asked.” Hyoyeon put an arm around the youngest.

 

“Hey! Do the sissy-mance later. If we don’t get in the cafeteria in time, that means no food. No food, I tell you!” Sooyoung shouted along the corridors.

 

“Gosh you didn’t have to be so loud! Fine, fine. Let’s go.” Hyoyeon tugged on Sooyoung’s shirt and dragged the helpless shikshin out of the classroom with her.

 

The remaining four girls and the confused maknae (who was with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung already) chuckled at the sight.

 

“We’ll leave you two alone. Anything that you want?” Yuri asked both Taeyeon and Sunny.

 

“Drinks would be fine.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Ok. We’ll catch up with you two later.” Yuri smiled. “Yoong, let’s go?”

 

“Later unnies.” Yoona waved good bye before leaving the now silent classroom with Yuri.

 

“I think they did it on purpose.” Sunny chuckled.

 

“What? Leaving the two of us alone?” Taeyeon gave her a sloppy smile. “I think they just did.”

 

“Whatever the cause maybe, I’m grateful for the kids.” Sunny sat down on her chair.

 

“You calling them kids… That makes it sound like we’re a bunch of oldies.”

 

“Well aren’t you?” Sunny laughed.

 

“You’re not the one to talk.”

 

They sat there in silence, only listening to the beating of their rather faster than usual heartbeats.

 

“It’s a bit strange you know.” The older of the two spoke.

 

“What is?”

 

“That Tiffany has finally grown up.”

 

“You mean mental-wise? ‘Coz you know she’ll stay frozen ‘til… forever.” Sunny said a matter-of-fact.

 

“Mental-wise and she may not be aging like the decent teens of her supposed age, but I know you get me.” Taeyeon explained.

 

“I do. I do.”

 

“We’re thinking way too much out of the situation. It’s not like she’s going to get married right off the bat.”

 

“That,” Sunny paused. “won’t be allowed by that certain someone so easily.”

 

“Right. I’m sure he’d go hysterical when he hears of it, which won’t be happening soon as long as he doesn’t allow it.”

 

“Certainly a father figure to all of us, that guy.” Sunny acknowledged reality.

 

“I’m not so sure how he’ll handle the situation at hand though. But knowing Tiffany, she might have told him in advance.” Taeyeon speculated.

 

“That’s our royal pain in the alright.” Sunny sighed. “Augh, don’t you get tired of calling her with that nickname? It’s too long.”

 

“Excuse you, you were the very first one to call her that.” Taeyeon argued.

 

“Alright, you win.” Sunny raised both her hands as a sign of defeat. “When did he say he’ll return again?”

 

“Not too long from now. He might drop by anytime he feels like it.”

 

“I can’t wait for their very pleasant (sort of) introduction.”

 

 

- -

 

 

“I thought vampires are supposed to be cold?”

 

“I am cold. Literally.”

 

“But your personality’s of a different story. You’re so warm… and cheesy.” I chuckled.

 

“I guess love changes even the cold-hearted, such as myself.” She tapped the tip of my nose with her forefinger.

 

“You sound like you’re not from this time.”

 

“Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am.” She smiled that lousy smile again.

 

“I almost forgot you were.”

 

“Do I really have that kind of effect on you?”

 

“Maybe you do.” I smiled at her.

 

“I should start treating you more like a princess, then.”

 

“What gives? And besides, that really isn’t a new thing.” I held her hand.

 

“I love the sound of your voice.” She confessed.

 

“I love your husky voice more.”

 

“It comes with my undeniable charm.” What a conceited brat. “You know it feels like time is frozen when I’m with you.” I blushed. Can she get anymore sweeter than this?

 

“Can you get anymore sweeter?” I played with our intertwined hands.

 

“Time will tell, princess.” With a blink of an eye, she shifted her position and was already behind me. The mattress creaked for a moment with the sudden motion.

 

I felt her cold hands snaking their way on my waist.

 

She placed a soft kiss on the top of my head.

 

“I’ll never get tired of your scent.”

 

“By my scent, you mean-” I was cut off with her chuckle.

 

“Oh no, not your blood. I mean your scent. Your uniquely attractive scent.”

 

“I don’t get it.” I placed my hands on top of hers, both of which were resting on my stomach.

 

“You smell of vanilla, a tinge of bananas and tangerines.” She took a whiff of my hair.

 

“Doesn’t that sound like, I don’t know… disgusting?” I asked; trying to imagine what the smell of vanilla, bananas and tangerines combined would smell like.

 

“No it doesn’t.” She justified. “It smells just like you.”

 

I smiled at the thought of how sweet she can be when it’s just the two of us alone. We’re only starting our relationship, what more after a long time?

 

“You may smell like a dirty old man or puke or whatever disgusting things out there may smell like but trust me on this one,” I felt her cold lips leaved a kiss on my scorching hot nape.

 

“I’ll love you no less.”

 

 

 

 

 

~

Hey there, it's been a while. :)

So this chapter's basically about SunYeon's 'alone time' if you'd like to put it that way and that certain someone whom they're referring to as their 'father-figure' Got a clue on who the guy is? I think I've dropped off a few hints about him in the previous chapters. Why is he so important? Why do you think does he have a strong influence not only on Taeyeon but all of the girls? For that, we'll all know it soon. :))

 

And that short JeTi sweet talk in the end. Liked it? I was literally smiling like a fool while I wrote it. It's been a while since I've been able to write such cheesy lines. Rofl. More JeTi on the next chapter, maybe? :3

 

I don't really have much to say because their 3rd Japan Arena Tour in Kobe just ended a few moments ago and I'm still high on their dorkiness and there's this fan account that says: "Sica said to Fany her stomach hurts" (cr; and I'm like, 

Embedded image permalink

 

Lol. Anyway, 'til the next update dear readers.

Questions, feed backs, violent reactions or any comments are always very well appreciated by yours truly. Please do drop by and comment below. ;)

Again, thank you for the subscribers, upvoters and readers alike. Couldn't have done it without y'all! <3

 

~ XOXO