~ 27 Delusions or Reality ~

The World As I See It

A tip when you've  finished reading this chapter: Think outside of the box, things might not be as real as the situation at hand. *winks*

 

 

It's been a while. I recommend you read the latest chapter before this so you would be right back on track. :)

 

 

 

 

 

“DAD?!”

 

I was having second thoughts as to whether I might just have been imagining that the man sitting was really my father and maybe I just miss him so much because I haven’t seen him for quite some time but when said man turned to face me and greeted me with a wide smile, my doubts had been clearly erased.

 

Oh that’s dad alright.

 

“Sooyeon!” Dad came rushing to me and hugged right there and then.

 

“Uh- So, prof and- Daughter? Father?” I think that’s Sooyoung having a mental breakdown.

 

After my dad let go of our tight embrace, I asked him, “Dad! What are you doing here?”

 

“Well, I’m this class’s adviser. Haven’t Stephanie told you?” He asked.

 

“Wait, wait, wait. You mean to say, you,” I looked at Tiffany and she only grinned “and dad know each other?”

 

“It’s been years, eh, prof?” Tiffany chuckled and asked my father.

 

“Oh how many years it has been! And of course, you still look dazzling, darling.” My old man smiled at my Tiffany.

 

“DARLING?!” I shrieked.

 

“I’m sorry if I’m only telling you this now, sweetheart.” Dad looked solemn.

 

“What is it?”

 

“I know I should have told it to you much sooner.” He put his hand on my shoulder.

 

“What is it?” I repeated the question.

 

“But the circumstances weren’t that good…” He patted my shoulder.

 

“Oh come on, dad! I’m getting pissed off here!”

 

“Jessica, I’d like you to meet your sister, Tiffany.”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“Oh my gods, Jessica and Tiffany are siblings?!”

 

“…”

 

“But they’re together…”

 

“…”

 

“And they’ve only started dating…”

 

“…”

 

“This is ing , I tell you.”

 

“If they’re going to have a child, then that would be a big problem, unnies.”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“Girls.”

 

“What, prof? Gosh, just let us grasp on the situation for a few moment. I haven’t really sync it in my head.”

 

“Taeyeon, don’t panic.”

 

“How can I not, prof? By the angel, you’re saying they’re siblings and how can we calm dow-”

 

“...”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

Thud

 

“JESSICA!”

 

 

 

 

 

~

Oh my. Forgive me for being such a tease and for not updating in a long time. Missed me? Ehehe. :3

I won't say that much but I can't wait to see what your reactions would be like on this one.

I'll be updating hmm... It depends on you, my dear readers.

For those who have stick with me and this crazy story of mine through thick and thin, I love you all from the bottom of my hypothalamus <3

 

I'll be waiting for your feedbacks. Feed my brain, please. Rofl.

~ XOXO