~ 5 Getting To Know More ~

The World As I See It

Heeeey. It's been a while guys! :) I'm sorry if I took so long to post another update. But here it goes~ Enjoy! ;)

 

“Punk.” Yuri said. “That kid’s name is Stephanie Hwang. You can just call her Tiffany, I’m sure she’d love that.” She smirked again.

“Tiffany, huh?”

“Yep. That’s her.”

“What’s her personality like, then?”

“It seems like you’re more interested to know her than the rest of us.” Yuri chuckled.

“What? No.” I denied.  As a matter of fact, yes. I think I’m interested to know more about her.

“Heh. You can say that.” Yuri grinned again.

“I’m serious, Kwon. Just continue already.” I glared at her.

“Sheesh. I don’t remember much of our pre-school years but I can see that you’re still bossy as ever. Fine, as you wish, princess.” She sarcastically added.

“Go on.” I ignored her comment.

“Ok. Ok. Well how do I start with that kid anyways?” Yuri scratched her head again. She continued after a while. “She’s a smart like Seohyun, a good friend like Sooyoung, sometimes a joker like Hyoyeon but she fails most of the time.” Yuri chuckled. “She’s more of a leader like Taeyeon as well. She’s the total opposite of Sunny though, maybe not most of the time. She’s a beauty like Yoona right here. And she’s totally hot like me.” What a conceited little kid.

“I can see that you’ve become a total fool. You’re so conceited, Kwon.” I laughed.

“Funny, Jung. But hey, all the qualities I told about her are true. And when you know her better, I know you’ll totally agree.” She sat down on her chair again.

“Let’s just wait and see.” I sat on the empty chair beside hers.

“I told you so. You’re interested to know her more than the rest of us.” She faced me.

“How’d you say so?” I asked.

“I can feel it.” She grinned.

“So you’re a psychic now?” I chuckled.

“You know it’s true.” She ignored my question.

“Whatever, Kwon.” I shrugged.

“It’s been a while since I saw Fany getting interested on someone.” She smiled.

“How’d you know?”

“Instinct. I’ve known her for quite some time now.”

“Seems like you two are close.” I said.

“Yup. But not too close for comfort. I only see her as a sister. She’s the best.”

“You’ve never think of her as a possible lover or something?” I asked.

“Nope. I have Yoona now. That’s what matters.” She looked at Yoona who was now busy talking with Hyoyeon.

“Cool. How long have you two been going out?”

“About 2 years now.” She smiled cheerfully.

“It’s good to hear that you’re relationship’s going strong.” I smiled back.

“Of course. We’ve been through a lot as well, and without them,” She looked at everyone. “I don’t know what would happen.”

“You’ve become quite the good talker. I’m impressed.” I praised her.

“Why, thank you. I guessed studying well’s not bad at all.”

“Of course, it’s not bad. You were just too lazy at pre-school back then.” I told her.

“Look who’s talking?” She slightly chuckled.

“When is our class gonna start?” I asked.

“Don’t know. Our class’ schedule always changes. We mostly do self-study or group study.”

“So this is what the special class is all about?”

“No. There’s more to know about it. But a part of it is that we’re free to do whatever we want. I’m sure you never got here for nothing. I guess your grades are quite high?” She asked.

“Above the average.”

“See? You can survive here. Maybe you can even beat Seohyun or Tiffany.”

“Thanks. So those two are on top of the class?”

“Yup. It’s always been the two of them the past three years. Seohyun’s always been first and Fany’s always been second.” She explained.

“Some smart kids you’ve got here.”

“Very smart kids, indeed.” She agreed.

“So you’ve just mostly hang out here?”

“Yup. We do group studies sometimes but it gets tiring. We just loaf around in this classroom.”

“I guess I don’t have to do much. Quite a weird special class, but cool. I can relax for a while.”

“You can say that. We’re weirder than you can ever imagine.” She said that with a kind of deep meaning into it.

“Hey, Yul. Why didn’t you inform us earlier that our new classmate has arrived?” Hyoyeon suddenly rushed to where we were sitting.

“You guys were kind of busy in your own little worlds, that’s why.” Yuri said.

“You can’t just keep her all to yourself, Yul.” Sooyoung was now standing infront of us.

“What? She’s a childhood friend of mine. Ofcourse she’d come to me first.” Yuri explained.

And the rest of the class is now crowded in one place.

“Hi there. I’m Hyoyeon, it’s nice to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you too.”

“Sooyoung here.”

“I’m Jessica Jung.”

“Hi! I’m Taeyeon, and this is Sunny.” Taeyeon pointed at the girl beside her.

“Hi. It’s nice to meet you both.”

“Hi unnie. I’m sure you are older than me, it seems like you’re the same age as the rest. Can I call you unnie?” Seohyun formally asked.

“Ofcourse.” I said.

“Thank you. It’s nice to meet you, unnie. I’m Seo Juhyun, but you can just call me Seohyun.”

“Same here, Seohyun.” I smiled at her.

“Ok. Ok! Enough with the introductions, it’s getting hot in here you know. We’re too crowded! There’s enough space behind us.” Yuri irritably said.

“You fool. I haven’t even introduced myself yet.” A cool and husky voice said.

“You’re dead meat, man.” Taeyeon jokingly told Yuri.

“Dork.” Yuri told Taeyeon and they both laughed.

“Ehem. Are you two done with your teasing? Can I introduce myself now?” I turned around to see the owner of the voice getting closer to where we were crowded.

“Fine. Do what you wanna do, kid.” Yuri surrendered.

 

 

 

“It’s nice to finally meet you, Jessica Jung.”

 

- - -

 

Another cliff hanger before they finally meet. Haha. I like doing those things. Forgive me. XD OTL

If you have any questions about this story, then don't be shy and just ask me. I'll be more than willing to answer your questions. :)

But if the answer to your question turns out to be a spoiler... maybe I wouldn't answer it 'clearly'. Lewl.

COMMENTS. COMMENTS. I'll be waiting. :3

If the outcome of this chapter turns out well (it depends on the readers' feedbacks), I'll be posting another update later or tomorrow. That's a promise ^_____^

Ciao for now! XOXO~