~ 18 Jealousy Is In The Air ~

The World As I See It

Another chapter is up! :)

 

 

 

 

It’s been half an hour and my poor baby sister’s still… well, you know her situation.

I actually know how to bring her soul back to earth again but I’m having fun. I chuckled to myself.

“Eh?” Yoona raised her brow. I only gave her a faint smile.

“Helloooo~ Krystal, wakey wakey!” Sulli continued on waving her hands in front of my sister.

“That won’t work on her, Sulli. Trust me.” The said girl pouted. “Let me teach you how to wake Krystal up from her trance.” I signaled her to come to me.

“How?” Sulli asked. I whispered the rest of the information to her and she only nodded in response. “Oh. That’s easy.” Sulli grinned.

“I know.” I smiled.

“Hey, what are you two talking about? Don’t leave us hanging in here!” Sooyoung grunted.

“None of your business, shikshin.” Sulli teased.

“You cousin of a Hwang!” Sooyoung teased back.

“Dammit, Soo. Don’t use that to tease Sulli ever again.” Tiffany knocked her head.

“It’s a fact!” Sooyoung sulked.

“Don’t give me that pouty face of yours. It doesn’t suit you.” Tiffany shoved her hands to cover Sooyoung’s pouty face.

“What happened?” Wow. Finally.

“Cool! Baby Jung’s back to normal!” Yuri ruffled my sister’s hair.

“Uhhh.”

“Hey kiddo, I’m Yuri!” Yuri gave her hand out for Krystal to shake.

“H-Hi.”

“And I’m Yoona. It’s nice to meet you.” Yoona gave her a breathtaking smile.

“Mm-hmm.” I swear, after this introduction, I think Krystal’s going to faint.

“It actually worked, unnie!” Sulli whispered to me.

“I told you it would work.” I patted her head.

“What did you do to her anyway?” Tiffany joined in.

“You were so into bothering the shikshin that you didn’t even notice it. Even your audience didn’t see what I did.” Sulli smiled triumphantly.

“What did you do?” Tiffany repeated the question.

“It’s none of your concern, unnie. Besides, you should know more about a certain Jung rather than the younger one.” The younger girl smirked.

“Shut up, kid. You’re the one to talk.” Tiffany scoffed. I only chuckled at the site of how they argued. I decided to turn my attention back to my sister.

“Hey there, baby Juuuung~ I’m Sunny. You’re so adorable!” Sunny squealed as she held my sister’s hands.

This unnie’s too cute!” Krystal softly spazzed.

“Hi there. I’m Taeyeon.” Taeyeon greeted my sister coolly.

“Eeeeep!” Gahd. Taeyeon’s got this serious effect on girls.

“And I’m Sooyoung!” Sooyoung cheerfully shook Krystal’s hands.

“Hyoyeon here.” Hyoyeon sincerely smiled.

“Wow. You’re beautiful, unnie.” Krystal muttered.

“Why thank you.” Hyoyeon replied.

Seohyun closed the thick book which she’s reading then she greeted Krystal.

“Hello, baby Jung. I’m Seohyun.”

“Uh-huh.” Krystal’s as dumb as I am sometimes.

“Don’t forget about me.” Tiffany made her way to where my sister was. “It’s a great pleasure to meet you, gorgeous.” She smiled that kind of smile that makes her fans’ undergarments fall off. WHATTHEHELLLL. IS SHE HITTING ON MY SISTER?

Krsytal remained glued on her spot.

“Uh-oh. I just saw something and I think the future’s not too good for Stepho unnie.” Sulli whistled.

“What’d you see, kid?” I heard Taeyeon asked. But I didn’t hear the rest of their conversation because something else caught my attention.

Tiffany gently lifted Krystal’s hand and placed a kiss on it. I want to kill someone right now.

“I sense jealousy.” Yuri said.

“Dude, I’m standing beside a person with jealousy written all over her face right now. And it’s kinda scary.” Sooyoung shivered.

“What are you guys talking about?” I asked them.

“Please stop giving us scary glares!” Sunny pleaded.

“What?” I asked, clearly confused.

“You’re glaring at us right now but you don’t even know it.” Taeyeon tried not to look me in the eyes.

“Am I?”

“Obviously unnie, yes. Please stop glaring. It’s creepy.” Seohyun stated.

“S-Sorry.”

“It’s okay, Sica.” Hyoyeon assured.

“You were just… umm,” Yoona hesitated. “Jealous.”

“I’m not.”

“Yes, you are.” They all answered in chorus.

“Am not.”

“You are.”

“Am not.”

“You are.”

“Hey, hey guys. What are you arguing about?” I heard Tiffany asked as she came near us while holding Krystal’s hand.

“None of your business, Tiffany.” I answered her shortly.

“Told you so, uh-oh.” Sulli whistled again.

“Uh-oh, it is.” Taeyeon agreed.

“So… Why… are you holding my sister’s hand?” I asked Tiffany as I looked at their intertwined hands.

“She’s in daze again, that’s why. And her hand’s soft and comfortable to hold.” She smiled while explaining.

“Right.” Nice job, Jessica. Such short answers.

“Is there something wrong?” She asked.

“No. Not at all.” I tried to force a smile.

“That’s the scariest smile that I have ever seen.” Yuri muttered. I glared at her. “Don’t take out your jealousy issues on me! Your looks can clearly kill!”

“Her? Jealous?” Tiffany pointed a finger at me.

“No!” I argued.

“Why are you so affected by it, then?” She asked.

“It’s none of your business, you… you, Robert Pattinson hater!”

“What the hell? Why are you so angry at me?” She was taken aback by my sudden outrage.

“Why don’t you try letting Krystal’s hand go, Stepho.” Sooyoung suggested.

“Ok…” Tiffany let go of Krystal’s hand. Thank the heavens. It felt like a very heavy burden has been lifted off my chest.

“Dude, you just let out a deep sigh. I knew it, you were jealous.” Yuri told me while laughing so hard that I can see the inside of .

“I told you I’m not!”

“Oh come on, stop denying it.” Hyoyeon nudged my shoulder.

“I –”

“Amusing. So you were jealous.” Dammit, Hwang. Her laugh is just so…

 

 

 

 

~

Hi dearies~ It's been a while. :3

School's killing me, and I've just started my Taekwondo training again so yeah, I'm like a walking dead. Lol.

Anyways, I see that you guys are curious about what the girls' powers are *evil laugh* it's going to take a while, still. Maybe more or less 5 chapters to go. I'm going to focus on JeTi's relation and a new character before I focus on the other pairings like I said before. No worries tho, this is an ACE family fic so expect to read some interactions from them in my future updates. :)

Oh right, I've started posting my JeTi one-shots here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/636208/my-piece-of-heaven-comedy-drama-fluff-jessica-jeti-snsd-tiffany If you guys love reading fluffs, then you should give it a try. :))

Ciao for now~ 'Til the next update. :D

I'd love to see my readers' comments for once. ;)

~ XOXO