~ 15 For Twilight ~

The World As I See It

Hey guys~ It's been a while. :) Here's my christmas gift to y'all; an update! Hahaha. Enjoy. :3

 

 

 

 

“I win.” Sulli let out a triumphant laugh.

“Oooohh. I so want to kill you.” Tiffany clenched her fist.

“You can try, but you know that you can’t kill me.” Sulli looked serious.

“Why do you always have to be right, golem?” Tiffany glared at Sulli.

“Stop calling me names, unnie.”

“Are you losing your patience, half-wit?”

“FYI unnie, I’m wittier than you are.”

“Can you please stop getting in each other’s heads?” I pleaded.

“Fine.” They both answered in chorus.

“Good. Now, shake hands.” I motioned them to do so. “There. Stop teasing each other. Okay?”

“Fine.” They both answered again.

“Well, I can’t deny it. Everyone can easily say that you two are related.”

“Eh, why?” Sulli asked.

“For some reason, it is quite obvious.” I chuckled. “I’ll leave it as that.”

“What are you doing in my room?” I think I’ve seen this scene before.

“I just wanted to know how you’re doing.” Sulli sat down on the sofa.

“I’m clearly fine, cousin.”

“You weren’t feeling well the other day though.”

“You were sick?” I asked Tiffany.

“Kinda. But I’m fine now.” She smiled, reassuring me that she was fine.

“Are you sure?” I asked again.

“I’m as strong as the hulk!” She did a body builder pose. Ok, why haven’t I notice that she has muscles ‘til now?

“You’re such a kid, unnie.” Sulli looked at us boringly.

“None of your business, Jinri.”

“Stop calling me by my Korean name, unnie. You’ve ran out of names to call me, huh?”

“Whatever. Aren’t you going back in the entertainment room?” Tiffany sat back on her chair. I sat on the sofa with Sulli.

“Nope. They’re watching Breaking Dawn part 2. Not my type of vampire stories.”

“That’s why I think it’s boring.” Tiffany added.

“What? They’re watching Breaking Dawn part 2? Tiff, why didn’t you tell me?!” I bolted out of the sofa.

“It’s b to the o to the ring. I love the books more.” Tiffany twirled the small globe on her table again.

“That’s a fact but I love the movies too!”

“Don’t tell me you’ve got a huge crush on Robert, what’s his surname? Pe— Parrot? Parrinson?”

“Pattinson.” Sulli answered.

“Yeah! That guy!”

“He’s hot!” My fan girl mode: ON

“Come on, princess. Edward Cullen’s my ideal type, too bad he’s the one who lives in a book.”

“Robert makes an excellent Edward!”

“I’m hotter than that guy!”

“Says who?”

“Now, this is entertaining rather than watching that movie.” I heard Sulli said as she adjusted herself to have a better view of our argument.

“My fans!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Oh so now, you’re admitting that you have fans?”

“I’m still hotter than that guy!”

“He’s the hottest!”

“I’m better looking than he is!” Tiffany also stood up.

“He’s like a living Greek god!”

“Oh I know a living Greek god and he’s more handsome than that guy!”

“That’s absurd!”

“Want me to introduce you to my Greek god friend, then?”

“Don’t change the topic, Hwang!”

“Fine! I’m more amazing than your Robert!”

“No way!”

“I have abs, he doesn’t!” Now that she said it…

“He’s ier!”

“Yeah? He runs fast, he shines bright, he can read minds. Too bad it’s only because of CG!”

“Who cares?! He still looks stunningly amazing!”

“I run fast. Too bad real ones do not shine, that’s a myth! And I can read minds too!”

“Whew. Too much info~” Sulli whistled.

“You’re crazy! I still love Robert!” I shouted back.

“Fine, don’t believe me!”

“Fine!”

“But I’ll warn you now, I’m better in bed than he is!”

“WHAT THE HELL! I DID NOT NEED TO KNOW THAT.”

“Sure you do, unnie. Just now, I’ve seen the two of you doing it—”

“DAMMIT, CHOI JINRI. I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS WITH MY HEAD!” Tiffany shouted so loud that the windows were about to crack.

“Whaaat??? I didn’t mess with your head! I just saw the vision­­—” Sulli tensed up for a second. “Now that I think about it, it’s your fault why I saw THAT. Guess you were thinking so hard about getting it on with Jessica unnie!”

“WH-WHAT? I WASN’T THINKING SO HARD ABOUT DOING IT. Maybe just a bit. BUT HEY! YOU DIDN’T SEE ANYTHING, KID. GOT IT?! OR ELSE.” Tiffany threatened Sulli.

“Okay! Deal! I didn’t see a thing! But my mind’s totally tainted with—ughhh, this is all your fault, Stepho unnie.” Sulli grabbed her head and closed her eyes while muttering, ‘my innocence that I kept sacred for my entire life’ on repeat.

“WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT? I CAN’T UNDERSTAND A THING!” I looked at Tiffany.

“YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IT JUST YET. TRUST ME, PRINCESS.”

“CAN WE PLEASE STOP SHOUTING? MY THROAT IS STARTING TO HURT.” I suggested.

“Okay. Why were we even shouting in the first place?” She asked me.

“Oh my throat. I don’t know! It’s your fault.” I glared at her.

“It’s all because of that actor!”

“Don’t bring up Robert’s name into this!”

“I’m still better than he is!”

“I don’t believe it!”

“I’m better in bed! Want me to show you?”

“That sounds tempting. But NO! I’m too young for that!”

“Aww. Too bad, you can’t feel and see my glorious body!”

“You are so conceited!”

“Why are we even fighting?! This doesn’t make sense!” Tiffany rubbed her head with her hands.

“I want to watch Breaking Dawn part 2!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dude, pass me the popcorn. This is getting intense!”

“Hey Taengoo, you’re right. Watching them is more fun than watching Breaking Dawn part 2!”

“Sooyoung, your big head’s blocking the view! I can’t see what’s happening!”

“HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN HERE?!” Tiffany used her loud speaker voice again.

“Erm, when you guys started arguing?” Sooyoung answered back with a small voice.

 

 

 

 

~

How'd you guys find this chapter? Is it crappy? ;u; Idek why I wrote this. A little comedy won't hurt, right? Haha.

Oh, and I posted a new JeTi one-shot. If you haven't read it yet, then here's a link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/624536/a-game-called-temptation-jessica-jeti-snsd-tiffany (It's a one-shot about Misseu Korea and her Ma Boy. Rofl. ifyouknowwhatimean)

^ I wasn't actually confident with this shot. But given the amount of positive feed backs about it, now I'm proud to share it with my precious readers. :3

Have a merry christmas everyone! Have a great time, ne? Lots of love from le author and her BYUN CHINGUS :DD

I still haven't get over Ms. Korea... *drools* Omg, Jessica Jung... asdfghjkl *diezzz*

~ XOXO