~ 6 Crazy Conversation ~

The World As I See It

Hello~ Here's another update. Enjooooy! ^O^

 

 

I can feel chills run through my body as Tiffany called my name. It felt like time suddenly stopped when she stood in front of me.

“Earth to Jessica~ You there?” Yuri, who’s beside me the whole time, shook me.

I need to get a grip of reality.

“I’m here.”

“We thought you’ve lost it. You were just staring into space a while ago!” She dramatically explained.

“What? Is it bad to zone out? It’s a contagious habit of mine.” I tried to give an excuse.

“Sureee. Even Fany’s introduction has made a big impact on you, we can see that.” Yuri teased. I can feel that my cheeks were getting hot.

“Whatever, Yuri.” I glared at her. Then I braced myself to answer the girl in front of me. “It’s nice to meet you too.” I shyly smiled at Tiffany.

“Did I say that Tiffany has the most beautiful eye smile ever? Just additional information.” Yuri winked at me.

“Shut up, Yul.” Tiffany said.

“Whaaaaat? I’m just telling the truth. Right, guys?” Yuri asked the rest.

They all nodded in agreement.

“I have an eye smile as well but yours is just.. Wow.” Sunny explained.

“Your eye smile will always be the best for me, bunny.” Taeyeon smiled at Sunny like a love struck teen. Wait, are those two?...

“We didn’t need to hear that. Eeew. Sweetness overload.” Sooyoung faked a puking face.

“ Whatever, shikshin.” Taeyeon stuck her tongue out.

“Why is it that I’m always cut off by you guys when it’s time for me to talk?” Tiffany annoyingly asked.

“Sorry.” They all answered in chorus.

“No harm done, guys.” Tiffany slightly smiled at them. “So, you really are the transferee that prof was talking about. My guess was right, then.” Tiffany said.

“Yeah. That’s me.”

“You really are attractive.” I felt like my world stopped spinning when she said that.

“Well, well. Will you look at that? It seems like you’ve got the hots for our new classmate, Fany.” Hyoyeon smirked.

“Maybe I have. Is that a problem?” Tiffany commented.

Wow. She’s totally blunt.

“No. It would be perfect if you two would end up together. I can’t believe you can control yourself this long, Fany.” It was Taeyeon who answered her question.

“Tae, you weren’t supposed to say that line!” I can hear Sunny silently scolding her.

“What line? Ohhh.” She then stared at Tiffany and made an apologetic face. Tiffany just nodded.

These guys are totally weird. I tried not to ask anything.

“It’s been a while since we had an additional classmate here in the special class. Welcome to the family, Jessica.” Tiffany smiled.

“Thanks.” I smiled back. Their mysterious conversation’s totally gone now.

“It’s the start of our senior year. We should probably make good memories together.” Tiffany said to the whole class.

“I can’t believe that we’re already in our senior year. Time flies so fast.” Yoona said.

“We’ve got a whole year to sit back and enjoy. Make memories that will last forever. I’m sure that this school year’s gonna be more fun.” Taeyeon smiled like a dork.

“I’m sure those fans of yours would die to see you after months of separation, Fany. We had a loooong summer break.” Yuri laughed.

“They’ll probably crowd outside the classroom during the break.” Sooyoung added.

“If it’s not a bother to ask, are you that popular here?” I shoot the question to Tiffany.

“I don’t know.” Tiffany honestly answered.

“Oh she’s totally popular here. She’s like a celebrity in this school.” Hyoyeon told me.

“I ain’t the only one who’s popular here. You guys all have your own fandoms.” Tiffany explained.

“Don’t mind her, Jessica. She’s just exaggerating things.” Yuri rolled her eyes.

“What?! I’m not. You all are as popular as I am!” Tiffany tried to defend. “Right, Juhyun?”

“As a matter of fact, I think that what Tiffany unnie’s saying is true. I’m not trying to make a fool out of myself but we do have our own ‘fandoms’ in this school.” Seohyun explained it like a pro.

“Fine. I was trying to be down to earth and all, but I admit that we’re kinda popular.” Yuri added.

“See? You guys were the one who was exaggerating things about me.” Tiffany started to whine. So Tiffany has this side too, huh? I thought she was cool and all but she can also be a total cutie.

“No, we weren’t. Come on, Stepho. We all know that you’re the most well known among us. Don’t try to deny it.” Sunny dared.

“Okay. I surrender. You never let me win.” Tiffany sighed.

“I guess you guys are expected to be popular.” I told them.

“How’d you say so unnie?” Seohyun was the first to ask.

“First of all, you’re all part of the only special class in this school. And second, you’re all quite attractive.” I honestly told them.

“………….”

“Okaaaay. I meant that in a good way you know.” I defended myself.

“We know. It’s just that, uh, thank you?” It was now Taeyeon’s time to talk.

“No problem.” I plainly replied.

“Tch. Speaking of Fany’s fan club.” Sooyoung pointed at the window along the corridor.

“Woah. You really are like a celebrity.” I looked at Tiffany. And she just stared at me.

“They’re at it again. I swear, whenever Fany unnie makes a movement, they’ll scream like there’s no tomorrow.” Yoona said.

“Fany don’t move a muscle! – Nah, too late.” Hyoyeon sighed.

“What? Can’t I just seat here for a while?” Tiffany raised her brow.

“No, of course you can. But the problem is there, just outside our room.” Hyoyeon explained.

“Just let them be. They’ll be out of our site in no time.” Taeyeon sat back on her chair, as well as Sunny. And the rest follow behind, except for the girl on my other side.

“You don’t want to go back to your place?” Yuri asked Tiffany.

“Maybe later. They told me not to move a muscle anyways.” Tiffany shrugged.

“If you say so.” Yuri then continued on chatting with Yoona.

“Hey.” Tiffany called.

“Yes?”

“No reason. I just wanted to know you more.” She slightly smiled.

 

- - -

 

I know, this chapter's kinda boring (?) Hahaha. You decide. OTL

I'll be busier the next few months, with school and everything. But I'll make sure to update as soon as I can.

For now, I'll do my best to upate maybe once or twice a week. :)

Please do patiently wait for the next chapters to come! And continue on supporting this fic. Haha.

As I said, if you have any questions about the plot of this story, the characters or anything about this story, don't hesitate to ask me. ^______^

COMMENTS. COMMENTS. I love reading your comments~ So I hope you drop one by after reading this chapter. Let's be close! *O*

XOXO~