~ 14 Choi the Distraction ~

The World As I See It

Hi guise. It's been a while. Here's an update:

 

 

 

 

“Get out! Or I swear I’m going to break all of your faces later.” Tiffany threatened the poor girls.

“Youch.” Hyoyeon winced.

“Sheesh. You’re such a bad , Stepho. Never telling us how much fun you’re having.” Yuri dramatically sighed.

“You never learn, Kwon. She’s been that way since she was born.” Taeyeon said.

“Are you going or not? I’ll try not to break your faces so hard then.” Tiffany gave them an evil grin.

“We’re going! Sulli wants to talk to you! She’s in the entertainment room, watching with us!” The three ran so fast while yelling their last words to Tiffany.

“Weirdos. They never fail to irritate me.” Tiffany sat back on her chair.

“Uhh.” Fudge. I can’t say a word.

“What?”

“Err… W-What the hell was that about?” I asked.

“What was what?” She raised her brow.

“That.”

“That?”

“Yeah. That.” I pointed on the floor.

“Oh. That.” She rubbed her nape while giving me an awkward smile. Why am I feeling this way?

“Y-Yes, that.”

“Sorry. My instinct got into me.” She gave me her signature eye smile.

“It’s fine.” I gave her a smile. Damn, how can I not get angry with her?

“Are you sure? Did I hurt you? Coz your face was very red a while ago.” She stood up and touched my cheek. I gasped. Her hand was cold, colder than the usual, but I felt warmth in it. This isn’t good. I think I’m…

“I-It’s okay, really. I’m fine. I was just…” I can’t help but closed my eyes with the sensation.

“You were what?” I swear that husky voice is making me insane.

“Don’t laugh at me, okay?” I told her.

“Sure thing, princess.”

“Blushing…” I softly whispered.

“Blushing? You were blushing?”

“I told you not to laugh.”

“Oh, sorry.”

“You still heard that? I said it so softly.”

She touched her ear with her free hand. “Superb hearing skills.” She chuckled.

“I see.” I looked her in the eyes. “Still, you are a mystery to me.”

“Am I? Let me tell you a secret then.” She came closer; there was almost no space between us. Then she whispered in my ear, “I’m different.”

Her left hand’s still on my cheek, her right hand on my waist and our cheeks brushing each other. I can feel her breath linger in my ear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then I heard the door slammed open. An unfamiliar voice shouted, “Stephanie Hwang Miyoung! Why’d you threaten – Oh.”

“Arrrgh. Of all people! Wrong timing! WRONG. TIMING. I’m so gonna get you for this, kid.” Tiffany threw her hands in the air while glaring at the girl by her doorstep. I already miss the close contact.

“Umm, sorry?” The girl raised her hands in surrender.

“Sorry isn’t gonna change anything, kid.” Tiffany was preparing to punch the girl square in the face.

“Err, Jessica, right? Help me?” The girl pleaded. I gave her a nod.

“Tiffany.” I called out to the raging girl.

“Wait, princess. I’m going to make this kid regret what she did.”

“Tiff.” I grabbed her shoulder. “Calm down.” She finally obeyed and went back beside me.

“Wow. Thank you for saving me from my war freak of a cousin, Jessica.” Cousin? So this is Sulli. That explains the striking resemblance. Their eyes are similar.

Tiffany only gave Sulli a glare.

“Aren’t you gonna greet me or anything, unnie?” Sulli pouted.

“No. You brat.” Tiffany crossed her arms.

“Fine then. I’m going to introduce myself to Jessica, if you don’t mind.” Sulli walked closer to us.

“Do whatever you want, party pooper.” Tiffany continued on calling Sulli names.

“Whatever unnie. Anyways,” Sulli ignored Tiffany’s teasing and looked at my direction. “Hi, Jessica. It’s nice to finally meet you. I’m Choi Sulli, Jerk Hwang’s cousin.” Oh my gods. She even has the same eye smile as Tiffany.

“I’m not a jerk, kid.” Tiffany butted in.

“Yes, you are unnie.”

“Says ms. Uptight.”

“Save the teasing for later, unnie. I don’t want to argue with you in front of my friend’s sister.”

“Aww. Friend? It doesn’t look like you two are friends to me. Aren’t you two more than friends?” It seems like Tiffany knows something about Sulli and Krystal.

“Shut up, unnie. Or I’ll shove a Totoro plushy down your throat.” Yikes. I guess being scary runs in the family.

“Uptight. Punk.” Tiffany whispered.

“I heard that.” Sulli gave her a serious look.

“Dammit!”

“Do you two usually fight like this?” I asked them.

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Okaaay. Well, it’s nice to meet you too, Sulli.” I tried to change the topic. “Krystal told me that you’re good looking and that you guys have amazing genes.” I gave her a warm smile.

“She said that?” Sulli asked.

“Yup.”

“Wow. Your sister’s an honest person.” Tiffany grinned.

“Why are you grinning?” I asked her.

“What? Can’t I grin? Tell your sister that I said thank you for the compliment.” Here goes charmer Hwang again.

“Sure thing.”

“Jessica, umm, unnie. I’ll call you unnie since you’re older than I am.” Sulli suggested.

“Fine with me.”

“Well, Jessica unnie, it’s safe to say that you guys have amazing genes too.” She’s like a younger version of Tiffany.

“Thanks?” I chuckled.

“Smooth words, dude. But I’m still better.”

“Why do you call her with different names?”

“Don’t mind her, unnie. I always get in her head, that’s why she loves to call me names.” Sulli explained.

“Aww, you poor thing.” I cooed.

“Princess, will you please stop babying that kid?” Tiffany requested.

“Princess?” Sulli snickered. “You’re just jealous, unnie. Admit it.”

“I-I’m not jealous!” Tiffany countered.

“Oh come on, I know you when you’re jealous, unnie.” Sulli continued on teasing Tiffany. A pay back for what Tiff did a while ago.

“Arrrrrrgh!!!”

“See? I knew it. You’re jealous.” Sulli laughed.

“FINE. I’M JEALOUS. YOU HAPPY NOW, DIMWIT?”

 

 

 

~

This day's not actually so good for me. Someone really dear has just passed away and I still can't believe that she's gone forever. I'm going to miss her so much. I was planning on visiting her this sembreak, to talk for a while but I guess I can only visit her grave now... This is too much for me. I can't accept the fact that she's gone but I know God has better plans. And I'm glad that she's in good hands now. May she rest in peace. I love you, my dear teacher. You've always been there for me, you were like a sister/mother to me. I will never forget you. I'll love you forever. Thank you for the precious memories and for the things that you've taught us. Thank you for guiding us. Thank you for everything.

 

I'm sorry if I'm being dramatic, guys. But sometimes it's better to let it all out rather than to keep it all inside. My head hurts from all the crying. I'm really not good in taking up news such as this. And she's someone I hold on to so dearly. ;(

 

Anw, I want to forget about the sadness for now.

And finally, Jessica meets Sulli (in a not so formal way. haha.) Bummer, and JeTi were about to do something hot. Lol.

I'm planning on making a double update but it's still unclear. It depends on how you want another update so badly. Hahaha.

 

Please do leave a comment behind. It always makes me happy when I read my readers' comments. ;)

~ XOXO