~ 3 First Day Catastrophe ~

The World As I See It

“Unnie, let’s go! We’re gonna be late. Get your out of bed!”

“Who dares disturb me from my deep slumber?” I asked groggily.

“The cucumber dares you, unnie. If you don’t get up now, I swear I’ll put cucumbers in every part of this house.”

“Sheesh. Fine. I get it. I’m up!”

 

 

*after 15 minutes*

“UNNIEEEEEE! I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF BED LIKE, FREAKIN’ 15 MINUTES AGO. DO YOU WANT TO EAT CUCUMBERS FOR BREAKFAST OR NOT?”

“Oh come on, Krys. It’s still early~ 5 more minutes?”

“5 more minutes, my . If you don’t get out of bed now, well, let’s see.. You have 30 minutes ‘til the school bell rings.”

“….” *still processing what Krystal have said* “WHAAAAAAAAAT?!”

“And there she goes running to open the bathroom door. I thought her motto was to never run no matter how late she is. Hmm. Whatever.”

 

 

“Ready to go, kid?” I hurriedly ran through the door.

“Will you look at that? Heh. Aren’t you excited, unnie?” Krystal smirked.

“No. We’re gonna be late if you don’t hurry up, Soojung.” I glared at her.

“Wow. And now you’ve noticed that too. Just amazing, unnie.” She rolled her eyes.

“Shut up, Krys. Are you going or not?” My right brow rose up.

“Kay. Coming.”

 

 

“We’re here ms. Jessica, ms. Krystal. I’ll go pick you up after school.”

“Sure thing mr. Han. Later.” I opened the car’s door.

“Have a great day ms. Jessica, ms. Krystal.” Mr. Han said.

“Thanks mr. Han. Good bye.” Krystal and I both waved our hands as he sped out of the school.

“Soooo. What now?” Krystal asked.

“What do you mean what now?” I asked her back.

“Are we just gonna stand here all day?”

“Tch. Bossy kid. Of course not.” I sneered at her.

“That ain’t even ‘bossy’.” She whispered.

“I heard that.”

“Let’s just stop bickering, unnie. Let’s go?” She suggested.

“Fine. We should go to the office first. To know where our rooms are.”

“Great idea, unnie.” She shrugged.

“Hi there, kids. Jessica Jung and Krystal Jung, right?” A man asked. Looks like he’s in his thirties.

“Yes.” We both answered at the same time.

“Hi. It’s nice to finally meet you both. I’m principal Park Jungwoo.” The said man greeted us in a cheerful manner.

“It’s nice to meet you too, principal Park.” I smiled at him.

“Are you both looking for your classrooms?” He asked.

“Yes, sir. We’re on our way to the office actually.” I explained.

“I see. There’s no need for you two to go there. I can guide you both to your classrooms.”

“If it’s fine with you, sir. Thank you.” I bowed at him.

“No big deal. I’m a friend of your father’s. You’ve grown well, Sooyeon.” He said.

“Oh. I see. Well, thank you again, principal Park.”

“I see your sister likes to space out so much. I hope she will not be likes this in class.” He chuckled.

“I’m sorry about that principal. It’s a habit of hers.” I explained.

“She’s quite unique. Let’s go? I’ll lead you to your classrooms now.” The principal insisted.

“Ok, sir.” I said. “Krys. Hey, Krys. Let’s go.” I nudged my sister.

 

 

“Here’s your classroom, Krystal. You better get going, classes will start soon.” The principal insisted.

“Thanks for guiding us, mr. Park.” Krystal bowed at him. “See you later, unnie.” She waved at me and entered her classroom. After that, the principal and I both heard a lot of ‘Oohs’ and ‘Ahhs’ inside the classroom.

“I see that your sister’s quite attractive.”

“I guess she is.” I nodded in agreement.

 

 

“Here’s your classroom, Jessica.” The principal cheerfully said.

“I have a question, sir. Why is this room quite isolated? I mean, it’s far from other rooms.” I pointed out.

“Ah. A very interesting question, Jessica. This is a special class, you see. There are only 8 students in this class and you’ll be the ninth.” He smiled again.

“Can I ask why am I included in the special class, sir?” I asked.

“Your grades are quite higher than the average.” He answered briefly.

“I see..”

“But that is not the only reason.” He said.

“May I ask what the other reasons may be then, sir?” I asked again.

“You’ll know it yourself, Jessica Jung.” He replied shortly. “I better go. Have fun.” He then turned around and left.

 

I’ll know it myself, eh? A little mysterious but that’s okay. I like it that way. I better enter my new classroom then. I wonder what kind of classmates I’ll have for a year?

 

As soon as I opened the door…

 

I’ve finally realized the meaning of CHAOTIC.

 

Books flying, things scattered everywhere, food wrappers on the floor and.. wait.. are those fools my classmates?!

 

OH HELL NO. OH MY GODS. BLOODY HELL.

AND THERE’S A WEIRD (but I must say attractive) GIRL STARING AT ME. SHE’S MIND-NUMBINGLY STARING AT MY WHOLE BEING. DO I HAVE SOMETHING ON MY FACE?!! WHAT THE HELL?!

 

I swear, I think I’m starting to hate this ‘not-so-special-class’ already. Or maybe I should observe first.

 

Oh, I’m really going to have a very very very looooong day.

 

---

HI! Am back :3

It's been a while, eh? I've been busy the past weeks so I'm sorry if I've only updated now OTL

Oh gahd, and JETI'S BACK ;A; Imma cry happy tears. Uhuhuhu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN27XFvyORU&feature=player_embedded

Thank you, Jessture for this awesome fancam. ;)

And these:

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/85aec0fdgw1e8j3405fntj21jc1ayh49.jpg

tumblr_mszg8iS8bh1qe3v5lo2_500.gif

I wonder what Fany was bickering about. Lewl. Sica seemed happy tho <3 <3 <3

OMFG! JESSI'S FREAKIN' POKING FANY'S.. WAIT IS IT FANY'S LIPS OR CHEEKS?! /diez and comez back tew life

It's like Jessica's telling her to not be mad or something. Ohoho.

Since there's too much OTP feels, I'll update again tomorrow ;>

I'll be waiting for your COMMENTS. I LOVE READING 'EM ^____^

XOXO~