~ 12 Smooth Criminal ~

The World As I See It

It's been a while, dudes! :)

 

 

 

“Where are you taking me?” I asked that stupid question to Tiffany Hwang for the nth time.

“It’s a secret. We’ll get there soon.” We continued on walking through the corridors of their so-called house. Our hands, still intertwined. There’s something off with her though. Or maybe it’s just the room temperature. Maybe I’m just imagining things. I shrugged the crazy thought out of my mind.

“Umm, Tiff?”

“Tiff, huh? You got me a pretty cool nick name, princess.” I can imagine her smiling. But since I was literally being ‘drag’ by her, I can only see her back.

“And you call me, princess. Out of all the nicknames in the world…” I softly muttered.

“­You don’t like it? It suits you, trust me.” She said.

“Err, fine. Whatever. But, are we there yet?” I asked again.

“Almost. Be patient.” She shortly answered.

“Umm, hey. Can I ask you something?”

“Sure. You’re already asking a question though.”

“Hah, funny. Well, aren’t your hands a bit, umm, cold?” I can feel her tense up for a few seconds.

“Are they? Interesting.” She only answered my question with another question.

“Oh nevermind.” I told her. She side glanced at me and smiled.

“I swear your smile is distracting.”

“In a good way or in a bad way?”

“Can I say both?”

“Well, if it fits your description, then why not?”

“Why are there so many rooms in your house?” I whined.

“Are you tired? Want me to carry you?”

“No, thanks. I’d rather have us both tired.”

“Aren’t you sweet!” She exclaimed.

I tried to control my face from turning red. Good thing she can’t see me.

“I don’t get easily tired though. So if you get tired, just tell me and I’ll do the honors of carrying you, princess.”

“Augh. Enough with the sweet talk, love birds. Hurry up! I need to go to the bathroom, quick!” Ohmygods. When did she get here?

“What the-- Did I just hear Sooyoung talking? Or was it my imagination?” Tiffany didn’t bother to look at her back; where Sooyoung and I were currently located.

“Duhhh, I’m beside Jessica, dumb. You should totally look behind you. She’s quite pretty, and is hot. You’ll never know, some guys might even be drooling to be her boy friend by now. And maybe girls too.” Your girl? These guys have been addressing me as Tiffany’s ‘girl’ since day one.

“That’s so out of the topic, shikshin. What’s with the sudden advice about some competition?”

“I just want to tell you now before it’s too late. Dude, I know you trust my every advice.” Sooyoung patted Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Aha. I’ll keep that in mind.” Tiffany responded.

“Oh sure do. Now if you’ll excuse me, nature is calling!” Sooyoung ran fast like a cheetah.

“Wow. She’s fast.”

“I’m faster than her though.”

“Bragging, I see.” I let out a low laugh.

“You don’t believe me? Wanna see me run?”

“Nah. I’ll believe you… for now.”

“Bummer. I’ll show you how fast I can run next time.”

“Fine. We’ve been walking for centuries! Aren’t we there yet?”

“Centuries? That’s a long time.” She chuckled. “We’re here.” She dragged me in a room on the right side of the long corridor. Dang, we walked for a long time.

I stood there, jaw dropped. Wow.

“Aren’t you coming inside?” Tiffany asked with a smile on her face.

“Sure. Sure.”

“So, what do you think?”

“You’ve got a lot of books. Is this room your library?” I asked her while observing the big room.

“Library?” She chuckled. “Partially correct but this is my room.”

“Your room?”

“Do I have to shout it out loud?” She grinned.

“This? Your room?”

“How many times do I have to repeat it? Yes, this is my property.” I let the words sink in my thick skull.

“Huh.”

“What ‘huh’?” She sat down on one of the sofas.

“It still looks more like a library to me.” I continued on observing her room. Then I noticed something weird about it. I let out a low chuckle.

“What now?” She asked, clearly confused. Then she stood up.

“Now that I think about it, I think I’ll believe you. It is your room, alright.”

“Good then!”

“You know what made me believe you?” I gave her a playful smirk.

“What?”

I pointed at the interior of her room. I didn’t notice it earlier but when I scanned the room again… “It’s PINK.”

“So?”

“I can’t believe that you love pink so much.”

“Well, it’s time to wake up, princess. Coz you aren’t dreaming.” She gave me a lazy smile.

“That doesn’t make sense at all. Why are you avoiding talks about your PINK obsession?”

“Do you wanna hear me explain non-stop about the different shades of pink?”

“Lemme think about it.” I pondered for a second. “That would take a life time!”

“Exactly. Now you know why I always avoid that subject.” She sat on the chair beside her study table.

“So. Why’d you bring me here?” I stood on the space near the door.

“For no reason. I just got bored.” She played on the small globe that was on her table.

“And?”

“And I decided to bring you with me.”

“Why?”

“So you can keep me company.” She stopped twirling the small globe and suddenly gave me an intense stare.

“Stop staring.”

“Why?”

“It’s bad to stare.”

“Is staring at a very beautiful person considered bad?” Argh. This girl knows how to flirt.

“Yes.” I gave her a poker face.

“Arrest me, then. I’m a criminal for staring at you. Always.”

 

 

 

~

 

Ohohoho. A short update? I think this chapter only contains 900+ words. Not to worry, I'll be updating again tomorrow. :3

Guisssse, I posted a new JeTi one-shot here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/604605/1/endless-jessica-jeti-snsd-tiffany

^ It's the first time I've done that genre. I hope you read it too~ :3

COMMENTS, COMMENTS PLEASE! *U*

~ XOXO