~ 13 Little Misunderstanding ~

The World As I See It

Here's another update. Enjoy~

 

 

 

“You are… What’s the right word?” I asked myself.

“Amazing?” Tiffany suggested.

“No.”

“Very attractive?”

“No.”

“Romantic?”

“No.”

“Charismatic?”

“No.”

“The next big thing?”

“What? No!”

“Perfect?”

“No.”

“As cute as a puppy?”

“No.”

“A living goddess?”

“No. Annabeth’s way better looking than you are.” I stuck my tongue out at her. She just ignored the comment.

“Oozing with appeal?”

“Definitely not.” I shook my head.

“Aww. You just crossed out most of the words that my fans used to describe me.” She sulked on her seat.

“You are a conceited brat. Yep, that’s the right word.” I snapped my fingers.

“I’m hurt.” Oh no. She’s pouting. Hell no.

“Stop pouting. It’s as distracting as your smile.” I turned around, trying to avoid seeing the look on her face.

“But you hurt me…” I heard a soft thud.

I gave a quick glance back at her and she was sulking like a kid who had a candy taken away from her by a bully.

“I was just kidding.” I ran over to her study table.

“…” She was now facing down.

“Hey, I’m sorry.” No response.

“I said I’m sorry.” I poked her arm.

“Tiff, I’m sorry.” Still no response. I moved a bit closer to her.

“Stephanie Hwang, I’m – gods of Olympus!”  It happen so fast that I…

“Got you.” She grinned. HOW THE HELL DID WE GET INTO THIS POSITION?!

“How—What the—” I stuttered as I tried to comprehend what was happening. I was now lying on the floor with her on top of me.

“I told you that I’m fast, didn’t I?” Her hands were each settled on both of the sides by my head.

“I —” My voice failed to save me.

“See? Now I got you.” She continued on grinning.

“…”

“Why aren’t you talking? Did I hurt you or anything?” She asked, concerned.

I can’t form words. I can’t even speak. I can feel my heartbeat going faster and faster.

“I can hear your heart beat. And it’s beating fast.”

Sh*t.

I felt her hand on my chest, just where the heart is located. My heart beat even faster.

“Your face is turning red. Very red.” I gulped. She has this unexplainable look on her face.

“I wonder…” She leaned in closer, our faces only centimeters apart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey Stepho – Dammit. I didn’t see anything. Not a thing.” I think it was Taeyeon talking.

“Why? What’d you see? – Oh… I didn’t see anything either.” If I’m not mistaken that was Hyoyeon.

“What’s happening guys? Why aren’t you calling those two love—” That annoying voice, probably Yuri. “So they were about to make . I understand.” Yuri whistled.

Tiffany and I were still on the same position. Her hand on my chest...

DAFUQ. HER HAND IS ON MY CHEST.

Our eyes both widened in realization. She got off of me as fast as she can then, she helped me get up.

“I told you guys to use contraceptives when you finally decide to do it.” Taeyeon teased. “Why didn’t you inform me that you’d be doing it now?”

“Yeah.  You should’ve put a ‘Love making going-on. Do not disturb.’ sign on the door.” Hyoyeon added.

“And you guys decided to do it on the floor. There’s a king sized bed right there,” Yuri pointed at it. “and you’re getting it on in this cold floor. Seriously?” She stamped her foot on the floor.

“It’s a misunderstanding.” Tiffany tried to reason out with her erted friends.

“Oh, so you’re saying that Taeyeon touching everyone’s is a misunderstanding?” Hyoyeon asked.

“H-Hey! I’m right here you know! Yes, it’s a misunderstanding!” Taeyeon defended herself.

“Admit it, byuntae. We’re your friends anyway.” Yuri patted Taeyeon’s back.

“Augh. Fine…” Taeyeon mumbled.

“See? Even Taeyeon admits her . How about the two of you?” Yuri smiled a very evil smile.

“Yeah, what she said!” Hyoyeon chimed in.

“I told you, it was a misunderstanding.” Tiffany whined.

“Is that true, Jessica?” Taeyeon asked me.

I only nodded in response. I still can’t find the right words to say.

“What are you guys doing in my room?” I guess uptight Hwang is back.

“Why are we in her room again?” Hyoyeon asked Taeyeon and Yuri.

“Argh. Hyoyeon and her short term memory.” Taeyeon massaged her temple.

“What? What are you doing here?” Tiffany asked again.

“Oh we just passed by and—” Yuri got cut off midway.

“I know that’s not the real reason, Kwon.” Tiffany can be so cold sometimes, I mean, most of the time.

“Enough excuses, Yuri.” Taeyeon butted in. “Sulli’s home. She asked us to inform you. That’s all.”

“That’s an easy task. Why’d the three of you go?” Tiffany shot the question to Hyoyeon.

“Umm, why’d the three of us go?” Hyoyeon asked Taeyeon and Yuri again.

“Stop asking Hyoyeon, Stepho. She drank a bit of alcohol a while ago. She’s going haywire.” Yuri informed us.

“What??? You know she goes partially insane when she sips even a small amount of alcohol!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“We didn’t even know how she got a can of beer.” Taeyeon explained. “I think she made it go, ‘poof!’ and there goes her can of beer.”

“Now we have to handle partially insane Hyoyeon again.” Tiffany muttered.

“We got Sooyoung on it!” Yuri assured her.

“It’s a good thing that shikshin is here.” Taeyeon smiled.

“Fine, fine. You guys, get out of my room now.” Tiffany motioned them to get out.

“Aww. But we want to know what you guys were up to.” Yuri pouted.

“Yeah, yeah!” Hyoyeon cheered.

 

 

 

~

 

Hi guuuise, it's been a day. Rofl. Well, there goes another chapter. Haha.

Maybe a few more chapters, and I'll be focusing on the other pairings as well. ('Til JeTi goes 'le are feelings are mutual'; I'll be focusing on them first.) They're the main pairing in this fic anw. But of course, I'll never leave out the other ACE family pairings. :3

I know, the story's going on 'slow' process. Don't worry, that's just for now. Mwahaha.

Well, as for the rated part... (that would be a long way to go. considering the plot that i'm planning for this fic.) I've mentioned it because SOME (byun) surfer friends' (and readers as well) of mine in twitter are bothering me LIKE HELL about it. U DIEZ GUISE. LMAO, ILOVEYOUALL. :*

COMMENTS, COMMENTS, COMMENTS. I eat comments for dessert. Ahuehue.

~ XOXO

 

P.S.

Why hello thaaaar, Hwang 'hotness' Miyoung. *U*

BaOcr1OCcAAhSMx.jpg:large

*le author runs to Jessica Jung's room LMAO*