~ 19 Mr. New Guy ~

The World As I See It

Sorry if it took a while, but here's another chapter. Enjoy. :)

 

 

 

 

“Bloody hell. How many times do I have to tell it to you guys? I. am. not. jealous.”

“Deny it or admit it, we all know that you’re jealous.” Sunny gave me a mischievous grin.

“Not you too, Sunny…”

“Come on, Sica. It’s quite obvious that you’re jealous. Sunbuns has a point here.” Taeyeon defended the bunny.

“Is it? Am I?” I asked them.

“You know the answer, Jung. You’re just trying to deny it.” Yuri smiled.

“Oh unnie. I can’t believe it. You are jealous.” Fudge. I forgot that Krystal’s with us. “I know you, unnie. Don’t tell me you’re crushing on the most famous student in this school?”

“…”

“Bull’s eye.” Sulli added.

A minute of pure and awkward silence passed by.

“So you really are crushing on me now?” Tiffany gave me a naughty smirk.

“Hell to the no, Hwang. In your dreams.”

“Too bad I can’t have dreams.” She faked a deep sigh.

“You’re weird.”

“I’ve been weird since… forever.” How can this girl be so dumb and cool at the same time?

“Good thing you know, Stepho. Now that’s a relief.” Sooyoung clapped her hands.

“So, umm… what is it then, unnie?” Krystal asked.

“What’s what?”

“Are you crushing on Tiffany unnie?” Gods, this kid.

“No. No, I’m not.” I’m not really sure about it though…

“Great!” She moved closer to me and whispered, “I can have her all for myself, then. Can I, unnie?”

“Do,” I hesitated for a second. “whatever you want.” Why do I even feel like I’d want to rip my sister’s throat?

“Are you giving up that easily? Seriously, Jung?” Yuri gave me a weird look.

“What? I didn’t even say anything.”

“But you – hmmp!” Yuri’s blabber mouth was easily cut off by Yoona’s hand.

“Woah. Chill, Yul. Keep it all to yourself for now. Okay?” I heard Yoona say to the struggling girl which she was back hugging. Amusing as it may seems; Yuri suddenly calmed down.

“I smell drama coming up.” Sunny tapped her foot on the floor.

“I guess it’ll take a long time ‘til they make up and kiss.” Taeyeon pouted.

“You byun.” Sunny hit Taeyeon’s arm.

“Sulli? Krystal?” I heard a guy’s voice calling.

“Who is he?” Hyoyeon looked behind her. I looked back as well and saw this tall and good-looking guy.

“I think I’ve seen him somewhere, unnie.” Seohyun replied.

“Kris? What are you doing here?” Sulli made her way out of our group and faced the Kris guy.

“It’s almost time for our next period. You guys have been missing for almost an hour now.” The guy explained.

“Really?” Sulli looked at her wristwatch. “Dude, you’re right.”

“Of course I am.” The guy gave a genuine smile. Then he looked at me. “Have we met before?”

“Who? Me?” I asked him, pointing to myself.

“Who else?” He moved closer to me.

“Oh. I think we haven’t met before. But of course you already know my sister, Krystal.”

“Ah. I see. That explains the resemblance.” He chuckled. “I’m Kris, by the way.”

“Jessica. Jessica Jung.” I smiled at him.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Jessica-ssi.” He gives off this certain aura.

“It’s nice to meet you too.”

“So you’re the ever famous addition to the special class.” He continued on talking with me.

“As an addition, I’m sure of. But famous? I’m not so sure about that.” We both laughed.

“You’re like the talk of the town these days. And may I say that the rumors about you are true.” This guy is charming.

“What rumors?”

“That you’re amazingly beautiful.”

I was about to answer him when my annoying sister butted in. “Dude, are you hitting on my sister now?”

“No way.” Tiffany butted in as well.

“Err, I told you about this before, Stepho. Remember my advice?” Sooyoung asked. “I told you so.”

Tiffany kept mum.

I forgot that I was talking to Kris for a second because I was intently listening to Sooyoung and Tiffany.

“Is it bad to hit on her?” Kris asked my sister.

“I’ll think about it.” Krystal grinned.

“We’re gonna be late, guys! We need to go!” Sulli panicked.

“Okay, okay. Relax, Sul.” Kris tried to calm Sulli down.

“Fine. Let’s go. Later then, unnies. It’s nice to meet you all. Specially, Tiffany unnie.” Krystal smiled at them.

The girls bid their goodbyes to Krystal.

“It was nice meeting you, Jessica-ssi.” He lifted my right hand and planted a kiss on it. “Let’s know more about each other next time.”

“Next time.” I shortly answered.

“Oh no. Stepho, wait!” I heard Yuri call after Tiffany who suddenly stormed out of the corridor and in to our classroom.

“Let’s go guys! Time is ticking!” Sulli shouted.

“What is it with you and time?” Kris rolled his eyes. “Bye, Jessica-ssi. See you around.”

“See you later, sis!”

“Bye unnies.” Sulli gave us her signature eye smile. “And Taeyeon unnie, look after Fany unnie for me. We’ll talk about it later.”

I waved my hand as they took off and went to their classroom.

 

- -

 

After the so-called meet up, we went back to our classroom. We still had two more hours to stay ‘til we can call it a day.

“You’re gaining popularity now, girl.” Yuri chuckled.

“Shut up, Kwon.”

I heard the sudden slamming of the arm chair beside me.

“What the – Dammit, Hwang. You scared me!” Yuri let out a shriek. “Gahd, it’s the first time that I’ve seen you acting this way. And I tell you, it doesn’t suit you.”

Tiffany gave her a deadly glare.

“Gods of Olympus. You talk with her.” Yuri nudged my shoulder then she stood up and went to talk with Taeyeon.

“So, umm…” I tried to start a conversation with the girl sitting beside me.

 Tiffany started to talk, “I’ve never felt this way before. And you’re making things harder for me.”

 

 

 

 

~

Dun dun dun dun! A new character. Kriseu oppa be joining the cast. Haha. :3

Heol. What will happen to JeTi now? :(

When I told you guys about 'some obstacles' with JeTi's relation... Well, I'm guessing that by now, y'all know what I'm trying to do. *evil laugh* A little plot twist wouldn't hurt, right? ;) Don't kill me pls, I still have better plans for our main characters. ;u;

 

Oh, and I'm a bit behind with this fic. OTL After this chapter, there are only two chapters that I have written. So it may take a while before I update again. I'm too busy with school and other things nowadays that I don't have time to write. I'm apologizing for the delay now. Please do wait for my return. ;A; 

 

 

I'll wait for your comments, guyth~ A head's up for all you silent readers out there, too. Don't be shy. :))

(A bit off-topic but do any of you guys know NANOFATE? Ehehe. My beloved OTP. They're like JeTi in so many ways. <3)

 

ANYHOW...

 

The fun is just about to begin~ Are you up for it?