~ 4 An Informal Introduction ~

The World As I See It

As I promised, here's another update ;)

 

 

Oh gods, for the love of!! They’re so noisy! They didn’t even notice that someone’s entered the room! What is wrong with them weirdos?!  Augh. I have to deal with eight weird people the whole year? -_____-

 

Two of them have so many marks in their bodies. Are those tattoos? Omg, do I have drug addicts as classmates?! And they’re acting like total dorks! One girl’s munching chips like there’s no tomorrow and the girl behind her is bickering non-stop. A girl wearing nerdy glasses is reading a thick book in the corner and there’s two more dorks in front of me, one is laughing like an alligator while looking at the toned girl beside her who’s doing funny faces. Haven’t I told you earlier that there’s this really weird girl looking at me? She’s still looking at me right now. It’s starting to creep me out.

 

Wait. The toned girl in front of me.. I think I’ve seen her before. Is she a childhood friend of mine? Hmm. Think, Jessica, think… Her name.. err, Kwon? Kwon something? Oh, now I remember!

 

“Err.. Excuse me. You’re Kwon.. Yuri, right?” I asked the toned girl infront of me.

“Are you talking to me? If you are, then yes. Yes, I am Kwon Yuri. And you are?” Yuri asked.

“You don’t remember me? It’s me, Sooyeon. The kid you used to hang out with when you were like 5 years old?” I told her. Yuri’s the only person I remember of while we were living here.

“Wait. Lemme think.. Sooyeon, huh?” She scratched her head. “Ohhh. Jessica Jung! You’re the kid who used to live in the mansion downtown?” She asked again.

“Well, I live there again. Yes, that kid.” I said.

“Woah. You’ve grown well.” She smiled.

“Thanks. You’ve grown well too.” I smiled back.

“What are you doing here anyways?”

“I don’t know either.” I honestly said.

“Eh? There must be a reason. Wait, are you the transferee that prof was talking about?”

“Maybe?? I don’t know who prof is but the principal lead me here.” I explained.

“Woah. Cool. It’s been a while since we had a new classmate. Welcome to the special class, then.” She cheerfully replied.

“Err.. Thanks.” I thanked her half-heartedly. I still can’t believe that I’ll deal with them for a whole year.

“Let me introduce you to the class, then.” She suggested.

“Isn’t that the job of our teacher?” I asked her.

“We can do whatever we want.” She shrugged.

“Okay…” I shortly replied.

“This is Im Yoona.” She pointed at the girl beside her.

“Hi. I’m Jessica Jung. It’s nice to meet you.” I greeted the girl.

“It’s nice to meet you too. I’m sure that we’re gonna be great friends.” Yoona smiled. She’s dazzling. Wow, just amazing.

“Thank you. I hope so too.” I can’t help but smile back.

“I changed my mind. You can formally introduce yourself to them later. But for now, I’ll just introduce you to Yoona. And the rest.. I’ll just tell you who they are and what their personalities are. Call?” She suggested again.

“Sure. That would be great.” Since I can see that most of them are busy doing their own thing, I’ll just agree with what Yuri suggested.

“Alright then. Hmm. Where do I start?” She scratched her head again. I remember that it’s a mannerism of hers. It never changed.

“That girl, reading a very thick book, her name is Seo Juhyun but you can just call her Seohyun. As you can see, she’s kinda quiet and a little bit nerdy. She likes to be alone most of the time. She’s the youngest in our class.”

“Youngest?”

“Yup. She’s a smart . She’s two years younger than the rest of us.” Yuri explained again.

“Cool. Smart kid.” I said.

“Genius, I must say.” Yuri grinned. “Next is Choi Sooyoung. The girl surrounded by foods over there.” Yuri pointed at Sooyoung’s direction.

“Didn’t she eat breakfast?” I asked.

“She’s always like that. Always. You can’t mess with her and her food.” She chuckled.

“I see. Thanks for warning me.”

“No problem. That’s just about it. I mean, Sooyoung’s personality, that is. It has always been about food when it comes to her. But she’s a really good friend.” Yuri smiled at Sooyoung’s direction. I just nodded.

“The girl beside Sooyoung,” She pointed again. “Her name’s Kim Hyoyeon. Sooyoung and her have been really close friends since forever.” Yuri exaggerated.

“Like, inseparable?”

“Yup. That’s the word. She likes to scold Sooyoung a lot but she’s quite the joker. She never fails to make us laugh.” She continued.

“I’d like to be close to people like her.”

“Yeah? That’s great. She’s a people person.” She looked at me then, she continued. “Next! Right there, beside the window, her name’s Kim Taeyeon. She’s like our leader here.”

“Like a class president?” I asked.

“You can say that. But she’s more than a class president. She’s always dorky, noisy and maybe a little annoying but she’s always been there for us. Not only here in school but as well as with our personal lives. She helps us a lot. She’s like the best sibling we never had.” Yuri explained.

“She’s really leader-like.” I agreed. “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure. What is it?”

“Are those tattoos on her body? As well as that girl beside her. That’s the first thing I noticed about them.” I explained.

“Those aren’t tattoos.” Yuri grinned. “You’ll know what they are, when the time comes. Or maybe when you get close enough to those two.”

“I see.” People here are quite enigmatic.

“The girl beside Taeyeon, she’s Lee Soonkyu. She hates being called Soonkyu though, so you can just call her Sunny. She’s a very, I mean, VERY hyper kid.” Yuri emphasized. “We all call her bunny. ‘Coz she’s hyper and cute like one.”

“I can see that.” I watched as Taeyeon and Sunny fool around like there’s no one else in the room.

“And lastly,” Yuri continued. “The girl who’s been staring at you the WHOLE time,” She emphasized again while looking at the girl’s direction. And it seems like the said girl has been listening to us the whole time. She stuck her tongue out at Yuri and the latter does the same. The said girl then stared somewhere else.

Heh. She’s cute. I thought to myself.

 

---

 

A bit of a cliff hanger for their meet-up. Hahaha.

And oh, I've written a new one-shot. Here:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/545382/eternity-is-never-enough-fluff-jessica-jeti-snsd-tiffany

I just got the inspiration to write about it because of their moment at the airport ;) I hope you all like my one-shot.

And keep on loving this on-going fic as well. THANKS ^_____^

COMMENTS. COMMENTS. I'll wait for 'em! :DD

XOXO~