~ 11 That Life ~

The World As I See It

Since I'm so fcked up with MAMA 2013, updating would be better than hopelessly waiting for Hyoraeng and Seobaby's appearance *sobs*

Enjoy reading it:

 

 

 

“When you said that it was JUST a place where you can all hang out in… I knew it. You were kidding.” We all stood there in front of Tiffany’s house err, more like a mansion. I was totally stunned. Dang, their ‘house’ is big.

“Eh? But it’s true. My house is like a small play ground compared to Sooyoung’s house.” Tiffany said.

“You’re kidding, right?” Gahd, these girls are rich!

“No. Why would I be?” She asked.

“Oh never mind.” I muttered.

“Hey, egg heads, love birds or whatever it is that you guys are worth calling for; you coming or what?” Taeyeon pointed at us.

“Who? Us?” Tiffany shot a question back to Taeyeon.

“No, dumb. I’m talking to the trees behind the two of you. Who else would I be talking to?!” Taeyeon yelled.

“You’re gonna get it from me when they all leave the house later, midget.” Tiffany threatened the a bit shaken Taeyeon.

“Yo, Stepho. Chill. You wouldn’t wanna lose your cool in front of YOUR gorgeous girl, right?” Sooyoung grinned.

“Shut up. And stop emphasizing words, witch.” Tiffany glared at her.

“Ouch. It hurts.” Sooyoung faked a hurt face.

“Would you two please stop it? I’m going to close the door and only let Jessica in if you don’t stop now.” Hyoyeon demanded.

“Okay. Sheesh. Coming.” Sooyoung answered and we all went inside the house.

 

“Uhm. Wow.” I simply uttered it with amazement.

“What wow?” Sunny asked.

“Erm, why is the entertainment room ALL PINK?” I asked.

They didn’t respond and they all looked at one specific person’s direction.

“What?” Tiffany annoyingly asked.

“Fany wants it. Not us, nuh-uh.” Taeyeon repeatedly shook her head.

“You like… pink?” I asked Tiffany.

“More like LOVE PINK.” Yuri snickered.

The whole group nodded.

“What? Can’t I love PINK?” Tiffany glared at them.

“It’s too excessive. TOTALLY excessive.” Hyoyeon mumbled.

“I heard that.”

“Dang! I forgot about your superb hearing abilities!” Hyoyeon snapped her fingers.

“Umm, you weren’t supposed to say that, unnie.” I heard Seohyun whispering to Hyoyeon.

“I heard that too.” Tiffany said.

“Sorry.”

“Fine. Fine.” She just shrugged it off.

“What now?” I asked, confused of the situation.

“Movie tiiiiiiime~” Sunny cheerfully answered.

“Stop using your aegyo, melons.” Yuri told Sunny.

Sunny gave her a cute scary glare.

“Melons?” I asked them.

“Well, you know, she has big… that. Melons.” Yuri explained.

“O-oh. Oh.” I softly chuckled after getting what the nickname meant.

“You can be melons #2, unnie.” Yoona laughed.

“That’s true. Hers are big too. Lucky, Stepho~” The whole gang laughed along with what Yuri said.

I quickly covered my chest in embarrassment.

“What the hell are you talking about, Yuri-corn?!” Tiffany was clearly embarrassed as I am.

“Lucky you, dude. As lucky as Taeyeon is.” Sooyoung joined in teasing Tiffany.

“H-Hey!” Taeyeon protested.

“What? Admit it, midget. Lucky you.” Yuri and Sooyoung both laughed in chorus.

“Stop talking about my freakin’ s, erts!” Sunny knuckled both of their heads.

“Argh. You guys are no fun.” Yuri rubbed her throbbing head.

“Yeah. We were just saying. I can now clearly see Stepho’s future. Ohohoho.” Sooyoung still continued on teasing.

“Stop talking about my,” She whispered the last part to Sooyoung which I didn’t hear. “life!”

“What life?” I asked them. Curious of what Tiffany had whispered to Sooyoung.

“You are so slow, Jung. She meant her se—” Tiffany quickly covered Yuri’s mouth with her hand.

“Say it and you’re dead.”

“Unnies, please stop teasing Tiffany unnie on her future life with Jessica unnie. Let’s just watch a movie.” Oh my gods. Did Seohyun really say that? Did I just hear it right?

We all stared at her with weirded out eyes.

“I think we just infected maknae.” Taeyeon’s jaw dropped.

“Correction, you infected her.” Yuri’s jaw dropped as well.

“I am an open minded person, unnies.” Seohyun said.

“We can clearly see that.” Yoona talked for the first time.

Then it hit me.

“Tiffany’s future life with me? Whaaaaat? Oh my gods.” I think I’ve gone mad.

“Yep. Should we call this segment, the ‘Let’s talk about Jessica and Tiffany’s future life, hurrah!’ then?”

“Shut the hell up, Yuri-corn. Do you want to see your very annoying face fix in its right position or do you want me to ruin it?” Tiffany is scary when she’s annoyed.

“Just remember to use some contraceptives when you finally decide to do it.” Taeyeon added fire to the raging girl’s annoyance.

“We’re both girls. I can’t get her pregnant—Wait, why am I even talking about this?!”

“Oh you know you can get her pregnant, Hwang. And you’re talking about it because it’s going to happen anyways.” Hyoyeon even commented on the subject.

What? Tiffany? Me? Pregnant?

“Me? Tiffany getting me pregnant?! I’m too young for this!” I blurted out.

“Oh you’ll get there in time, Sica unnie. You’ll see.” Yoona gave me a grin.

“I can’t believe that I’m even friends with these weirdos.” Tiffany sighed.

“And I can’t believe that they were talking about my future life with you.” WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO ME?

“…”

“Sica unnie just admitted that she’ll be having a future life with Tiffany unnie. That means that they’ll be lovers in no time.” Seohyun decided to break the silence.

“WHY DID I EVEN SAY THAT?”

“Don’t make it hard for yourself, Jessica. Relax, dude. It’s gonna happen though, trust me.” Sunny patted my back.

“I don’t even know what you’re talking about!”

“I don’t even know how and why this epic conversation started.” Tiffany added in.

“It started with Sunny’s melons.” Taeyeon gave us a very erted smile.

“Eeeew. Byuntae in action.” Sooyoung cringed.

“Watch a movie now or I’ll kill all of you later. You only have two choices. Now, choose!” Tiffany commanded.

“We’ll watch a movie! We’ll watch now!” The gang scampered around the entertainment room and each found a comfortable place to sit in.

Tiffany and I were left standing on our previous spot.

“That movie’s boring. Come with me.” She gave out her hand for me to hold it.

“Where are we going?” I asked her. As if nothing weird has happened a while ago.

“You’ll see.” I finally held the hand which was rightfully mine to hold.

 

 

 

~

Lol. I know, this chapter's kinda non-sensical and everything. orz

I was even laughing my a** out when I was writing it, I don't know what got into me. XD

Yes, I'm weird. And of conversation. Rofl. Hahahaha.

Ohohoho. I'm giving you hints of some possible 'happenings' in my future updates. Mehehe. Got any idea about it? :3

I'm having fun while writing this fic. Specially now that I've finished reading Heroes of Olympus: The House of Hades <3 Me iz inspired~

PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT BEHIND. I'd like to know my dear readers' feedbacks please. ^_____^

~ XOXO