Council

The Alpha Wolf

Woo Bin P.O.V

Only a little of time left ‘till the war would broke, all hell will break loose. Knowing the young Cyneric, he would probably do that. And his temper is at the edge every time he would hear the things that he doesn’t like the most. And soon my mate will uncover himself for me. Why I didn’t think of this solution earlier.

I would probably have to say my thanks to the Griffin Sun’s pack for doing me a great favor. I waited for this happen for months now, looks like they’re not pushing it enough. Maybe they need something to bust their angry more to each other.

What to do? What to do?

Thinking of many ways to make them more angrier towards each other. And there are many ways to do that. The only questions are what kind of methods I will make.

So many methods to choose from, and I have a wonderful way for them to hate each other more.

Quickly arrive at the packs territorial land, I stop just about the boundary line, and I wait for them to catch my scent. Patiently waiting for about 5 minutes and finally my quest arrives.

 I turn to my right side to say hello to my newly friends.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Berenice P.O.V

Hello my fellow being, like what you already know my name is Berenice, the lovely mate of my gorgeous husband Demetrius.  Right now, I’ve been busy alongside with my mate Demetrius to run the coven. Hero, left the responsibility to us, and it pains our off. I really mean it.

It might sound cool right? But it will make you go crazy, I’ll tell you.

You taking care of the coven and also the other coven’s under you, not only that we have some issues regarding wolf problems and it just pilling up. And it’s really making me out of my mind for starters, I have to call a long list of vampires, informing us their latest status and they have to report to us. Also other covens have to give their reports, or someone from their group would personally give us the report.

With over a 250 covens all over the world, not included the vampires that likes to live with their own, you see, just vampires alone my head is exploding for all of this. And don’t even ask me about the werewolves, their clearly pain of the . Well, some of them I like, truly. For example, Anarchy Soul packs their one of us. A pack that is under our coven and the Alpha of the pack is also the very head of the coven.

Well what do you know; a wolf can also be a head of the most fears and high rank coven. Like I said I like them, not just that their being under us. But because of what their fighting for, their immeasurable loyalty to Hero and trust him with everything regarding things, to coven’s and even for pack’s business. He sees to it that every group has their peace and solidarity in their lands.

That’s how I like Hero, he take’s every word he say into actions. And every action he made on account that every details of what he said be done. Every inch of his order made everyone’s life a big impact, needless to say that either vampire covens or wolf packs are glad about it. And we live in harmony for the time being.

Until, Hero, decided to find Seong-Im the only female wolf in the pack that went away to look for his lost brother that gave Hero the impression that she’s in trouble. And I envy what his doing towards his pack, he does not set them aside hence he takes them in account and let them rooming in the coven. They also have responsibility to the coven that Hero place on their shoulder.

Every one of Hero’s pack he treats them like a real family, close friends that he’ll do everything in his power to have them in safe grounds. And that’s why Hero has to leave the coven and traveling around to find Seong-Im. And Hero places the responsibility on Demetrius to take good care of the coven, also the coven under us and also the wolf packs in our alliance.

Since we have sign a treaty between vampires and werewolves that we should live along each other side, not harming one another, to live in prosperity for both creatures.

Now we have the duty to protect them against other creature who wants to remove the balance between us.

And that very balance between us is sliming when a pack decided to go battle against another pack. Griffin Sun’s pack and the newly reform Moon Soul pack are at battle against each other.

Clearly we don’t give a damned about them attacking each other, heck will be entertain by their show. But it puts on edge when the pack who wants to attack the other pack, Griffin Sun and Moon Soul pack’s, that pack, Moon Soul’s pack is the pack where our Hero used to, because that pack was Ravenous pack and that is Hero’s old pack. And when his younger brother Seung-Hun, became their Alpha, when both of their parents was killed in battle between the two pack, and reform the pack, and made alliance with the pack that destroy their old pack.

Very confusing, right?

So they made it that way until everything changes when Alpha Seung-Hun found his beautiful mate Hye Kyo and also the fiancé of the Alpha of Griffin Sun’s pack. And that ignite the packs rivalry and rage to each other.

And news about attacks on other packs didn’t help us, rouges are attacking packs in randomly. And some of the vampires are turning rouges.

I’m literally losing my mind into it. I quest I should one of the elders of the wolfs to smooth the situation before it gets any worse than this. You might think that I’m calling the wrong person, but I’m not. If I could Hero in this kind of setting just imagine the destruction it will get. His demonstration from the attack of the Raven coven and went ballistic proves that thought. And I don’t want that to happen, he clearly killed every one. It was a nightmare. And one of his barriers snaps, so we are literally avoiding that to happen. It’s a good thing that it was originally 5 barriers, one is broken is there still 4 barriers left.

And when he would knew this, maybe he would eventually broke all of his barriers, meaning hell will break lose. He would kill all of them, and I mean all of the pack members. When his all in rage, he won’t think straight, he would have the urge to make the people pay for what they did, killing them in the process.

Long story short, every pack that went alliance from the attacking pack would be killed.

Thinking maybe it’s a good idea. What? It’s not easy handling wolfs.

Back to Anarchy Soul pack, Top and Heechul called a while ago that the search for Seong-Im in the north needed that his not there, meaning Hero is in the right track, searching for her in the south. And saying that there returning back from their traveling, also Hero said something to them.

And I like to know it so I bug them they told me everything.

Apparently Hero knows about the rouge wolfs and vampires and also the attacks on the packs. And someone is digging in his life.

Yet I’m grateful that he doesn’t know yet the fact that his brother are in battle. It’s not the time to tell him this, not now, maybe later.

Digging in his life they say. Who would that be? Who would be that curious to know his life? Well they eventually find none of it. Because they reaching the wrong name, Top said they digging to KIM JAEJOONG’S life, well Jaejoong died, years ago and the rebirth of Hero Cyneric accrued.

I should probably ask them when they got here.

And for now I need to do my duty and that is reading the reports on every vampire in the world. As long as I have live, this part of my life’s .

I’m 2259 years old to be exact. What? I’m not that old?

Physically I’m not. Believe what I’m telling you.

I’m a stunning 29 years old in the outside, to let you think. My body is like the goddess body. Oh and everything about me is perfect. Well now, it’s not. Better to get back to work.

 

Few hours later!

 

I felt an arm snake on my shoulder, I look up and saw the most beautiful hazel nut brown eyes I laid upon. It’s my handsome mate Demetrious, smiling in front of me, showing those warm, gentle and loving touch. I return the smile to my mate, I raise both of my hands and capture his face. Bringing his face closer to mine and when I felt our lips touch, moving them from left to right and right to left, I felt he deepens our kiss more. Air is not needed in our lungs so we stood there for more than an hour.

We parted when I heard someone cleared their throats. I look around the library and saw one of our royal friends and also the chief of the guards. Keith Black, also he is smirking at us. His arms are folded to his chest and stand at the shelf where his eyes lingers at the books.

Keith: “If Hero is here, he’ll scold you two again. And playing lovey dovey in his library, he’ll get mad again.”

Berenice: “Oh! Just shut up! What are you doing here anyway?”

Demetrious: “About that, did you find anything?”

Keith: “Actually, I have something useful. Just like you said, they are holes in the resent attacks that accrue, also involvement of our kind of the attacks are confirmed and some witnesses also spotted rouge vampires helping werewolves attack other packs and vice versa to them, werewolves helping them to attack on us, vampires.”

Berenice: “That’s a shocker, who would taught something like this occur.”

Keith: “Should we tell, Cyneric about this?”

Demetrious: “No need for that.”

Berenice: “And why is that? Did Hero call?”

Demetrious: “Well yeah, believe it, Hero knows this already. His the one who phone me and told about some rouges attacks. Also he appointed me to investigate this matter, and report to him but the why it looks. He already knows this, his just informing us.”

Keith: “Our Cyneric, is one step ahead of us.”

Berenice: “Can’t argue about that.” I face Demetrious. “Honey why didn’t you tell me about Hero calling you up? Is there something I need to know? Well? Talk already!”

Keith: “I’ll warn our guards and also the covens about this.” Then he leaves the room.

Demetrious: “Honey, don’t be mad. Yes, Hero called about something about the attacks that’s all I swear.”

I let air inside my lungs.

Berenice: “Didn’t he say anything about his brothers.”

Demetrious: “He still doesn’t know, but I’m planning on telling him this. It’s his right after all.”

Berenice: “Hope, he’ll take it lightly.”

Demetrious: “I highly dumped that, knowing our Hero he’ll take it roughly.”

Berenice: “Humor me will you.”

He smiled and lowers his head to mine and capture my lips. And we share a sweet kiss.

I heard someone cleared their throats again, we parted and when I scan the room again, well you look at that, Keith is in the room again.

Berenice: “Spying on us?”

Keith: “You know when Cyneric find out that his library turns out to be a place where the two of you have your daily session of kissing and god knows what else, he’ll certainly be mad at you two.”

Berenice: “I know, I know.”

Keith: “The council called and they want a meeting, regarding these resent incidents.”

Demetrious: “Arrange the necessary precaution, the council meeting will be held here, make sure that every council members arrive safely. We don’t want the wrath of Hero when he found out that a council member hurt worse died in our custody.”

Keith: “Yes off course. I’ll assign the best in our guards to guide the council here safely. And I’ll be there for assurance that nothing will happen to them.” He looks at his watch. “The council shall arrive 2 and a half hour from now. I’ll get going. I’ll call you when were ready.”

Meeting with the council, it’s really rarely to see all of the council members. You can hardly see all of them present during this period, more so, when our founder Ambrose Cyneric is in hibernation and the one who supposed to be leading us is not here. The council members my voice out their thoughts regarding this issue.

Maybe they are bothered about what’s happening these days. If not then why all of the 25 members of the council are attending the meeting and why would all of them be present when they can sent someone who can represent to the meeting. I seriously think it’s really a serious matter.

And when times like this, Ambrose or Hero should be here. And I’m feeling that a storm is heading this way.

Berenice: “Better call Hero now.”

Demetrious: “Yeah, I should call him.”

He walk to the window and dialed Hero’s private number.

I hope everything will be alright.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho P.O.V

I stretch my arms, and let my hands wonder my bed, I frown when I didn’t feel him. I immediately open my eyes, I’m mad. But I still feel his scent on my bed. I quickly stand and was about to run towards the door when, I thought what happen last night. My knees got weaken and I needed the comfort of my bed as I sat down, looking at the floor with blank and empty mind. I then grab the back of my head and start to pull some hair out.

I’m so frustrated of myself, ! Why did I act like a jerk last night? It was going well.

Flashback:

I passionately kiss him that turns into a rough kiss to a deep kiss. With other tongue in contact to each other. His taste is so unique. I parted our lips.

“I love you, Jaeboo.”

He smiled back at me. My face move closer to his and capture his sweet lips. God! How I miss his lips taste like, I’m so addictive from it. It’s driving my inner wolf and I to be crazy.

I deepen our kiss more and he moan from it. My hands soon travels to his body, touching everywhere my hands can lie upon, and move them around his soft, silk skin. I then part our lips, kissing his jaw, his neck placing small kisses around them that would eventually leave some hickeys. He moans in delight. And grab my neck in return.

My hands went under his cloths and with contact with his skin, massaging every part of him. I then remove his upper cloths and threw it somewhere in the room. I look up to see a pair of beautiful eyes, lowering my face to his and we shared a wet kiss with our tongue dance it’s rhythm. And my hands never left his body.

Jaejoong: “Yunnie.”

The sound of my name coming out from his lips is amazing, the feeling is so amazing that I’m so consumed about it that my wolf surfaces and attack his lips again, and when I’m satisfied with his sweet lips, I move them to his jaw line to his neck where I and roughly kiss the area and finally coming down to his collar bone, the spot where I bite him. I smirk and lower my hand and kiss, the area where my mark is.

Jaejoong: “Ah..Yun..yunnie.”

Jaejoong moan every now and then. And every moans that left his mouth become louder and louder every second. I felt my eyes turning into gold, meaning my wolf is very near the surface, then my canine extend and bite flesh, the taste of his blood is sweet and alluring. And I knew Jaejoong lost it. He moans so loud that it echoed over the room. He grips my neck tighter from my actions.

Arousal and Lust filled the room. Two emotions that are coming from both of us, and our bodies yearn from our touch.

I withdraw my canines from his neck and the excess blood and the wound that I created by it with my saliva and soon it close. I smirk between his neck. My hands wonder down of his pants, the sound of unbuckling of pants is heard next, I look up and saw his grin. I kiss him again until our lips swollen by our kissing.

Jaejoong: “Yunnie.” Seductively spoke. And smirk on his face.

Oh! How alluring he can be, so seductive and y beneath me. I then smile.

 I move lower until I’m at the level of his waist band. And I smirk when I saw the bulge behind his close. Holding his pants as I lower it down and remove it from him and be thrown somewhere in the room. And the smell of his arousal hit my nostrils and it was heaven. I move my body to his, his body under me and I’m in between his legs.

Yunno: I look at him and said. “Are you seducing me, Jaeboo?”

He move and support his weight with his hands and grinning towards me.

Jaejoong: “I’m not doing anything Yunnie.”

And as he says it, I felt his right leg moving up and down my region. And I moan in delight. He reaches my shirt and took is off and threw it somewhere. I'm getting harder and harder in the second.

Yunnie: “Ah. mmm. Ah. Jaeboo.” I moan.

And slowly unbuckle my pants, zipping it down. I felt my hard on. I growl from his action, I push him down the bed and m body over him.

Jaejoong: “Yunnie.” He whines yet grinning.

Placing my hand under his head gave it little push and attacks his sweet lips with rough and deep kiss. I didn’t let go ‘till the both of us needs air. Grabbing my pants and quickly pull it down. I grind my on hard on him and he moans in delight. Removing myself from him, and as I grab his boxer and yank it down and throw it somewhere else.

There stood a Jaejoong just for my eyes only. He really looks like an angel that falls from the sky.

Jaejoong: “Yunnie.”

He grabs my sheet trying to cover himself but I pulled it from him, reviling his body. I smirk. Holding the last piece of clothing on myself, my boxer, I pulled it down. And I stood there in front of my dear mate, which is now burning in red because of embarrassment. His both cheeks are red. I lower my body to him and felt our hard on in contact. He gulps from the touch, I look at him and kiss his lips. Grinding my body on him and he moans, then he grab my neck and pulled me closer. I grab both of us and begun the rhythm, the dance that everyone knows. Moving up and down with the pace of slow going faster and faster over the minute, and in between of our kisses he moans. He grabs my hair, his near his limit. I hand moves faster and I felt myself at my limit few minutes later, we reach the peck together and a warm liquid coming out from us. I fell on top of him. And both of us breathe heavy

Yunho: “I love you. Kim Jaejoong.”

I was about to take it to the next level when I heard someone cries and it sounded familiar to me, then it hit me. That’s my mother cry. I froze. Flashbacks on the memories about that day, the day that my father met his mate and the mere thought about his mate being a man, scares him. And it’s the feeling that running through me right now. Every time my mother would cry, it reminds me about it.

And he notices it.

Jaejoong: “Yunno, what’s wrong?”

I smiled “Nothing Jaeboo, let’s sleep.” I kiss his forehead and lay next to him. I wrapped my hands around him, bringing him closer to my body.

I want to suppress that feeling. I don’t want him to get hurt. I don’t want to lost my love, my beautiful mate Jaejoong.

End of Flashback:

! Want should I do? Explain to him why I stop on the process of our love making. Then what answer should I tell him. That I’m scared about it, scared about him. Why? Why would I be scared to my mate? Then what will I say to my dear mother. That I finally meet my mate and my destine mate is a man, Jaejoong. I’m not complaining about him being a man, it’s just that. ! I’m scared for what my mother might think about my relationship with Jaejoong. I can’t lose my mother and I don’t want to lose my mate also. Call it want you want, selfish, greedy, I don’t care. I don’t want to lose both of the important people in my life.

I should choose one and explain it thoroughly with the other. And I can’t live without my mate.

Standing up and walking towards the bathroom. I step onto the shower and turn it on.

I need to see Jaejoong. Only his warm smile and touch can assure my decision.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jong Suk P.O.V

Why this car is traveling so slowly, I need to go back to the pack right now. Jaejoong must know this. Damn this car is so slow. Should I travel by foot? But I can’t just abandon the car on the side of the road, some lunatic might car nap the car. And I can’t just to that. Jaejoong would be pissed if I do that. Besides it’s not his car, I’m certainly it’s one of Demetrious car’s. And my friend Demetrious love is cars. It’s one of his collections.

Damn! I hit the steering wheel. I’m now angry with the car. Stupid me, who would be angry at a car, well that’s me. I should be near the border now, thanks god. Only an hour and a half ‘till I reach the border.

Suddenly my phone rang and I glance at the caller its Ji-Hoon, the head of Raven Coven. It must be important, I click the answer button.

Jong Suk: “Yes.” I answer, yet I swear the voice came out like a little bit pissed.

Tae-Hee: “You sounded pissed, why?”

I heard Ji-Hoon voice on the background yet his not holding the phone.

Tae-Hee: “My mate, wants you back Jong Suk. He needs to discuss things with you right now.”

Jong Suk: “Can’t he tell over the phone.”

Then I heard Ji-Hoon on the background again, arguing.

Tae-Hee: “He says he needs to talk to you personally, it’s about Cyneric. And Berenice called, the council is coming.”

When she said Cyneric, I jerk on the breaks. The car immediately stops with the sudden action.

Jong Suk: “I’ll be there.”

God, what now? What more news that I needed to tell Jaejoong now. Surely it’s not a pleasant one.

 

======================================================================

So my dear readers what do you think about this chapter? Comment you opinions.

And I'm feeling kinda great today, so i'll update another chapter after this one. Just going to polish the next chapter.

Hope you all like this.

 

Your Author-nim.

 

YUNJAE (^_^)