Mate

The Alpha Wolf

Hero (Jaejoong) P.O.V

5 hours later

Slowly blinking my eyes, and adjusting to its unfamiliar surroundings. Fully adjust eyes, I stare at the white ceiling above me. With my eyes, I scan the entire room looking for explanation on how and why I’m here. It looks like a mini hospital to me with hospital utensils. White ceiling, white curtain, light blue painted on the walls, few hospital beds and the smell of anesthetics in the air.

I brush my fingers through my hair. Well this , I really hate this. Tsk! It’s just few scratches. And they over did this, it’s irritating. I slowly sat, and saw I’m wearing hospital gown. God I really hate here. Really dress like a sick person, frustrated about it. Who the hell dress me like this!

Then I heard heavy breathing. I look my right side and saw the person that I saved a while back dress with hospital gown also. And this person looks like the person I saved a while back. His peacefully sleeping with white fabrics wrapped around his body.

I tried to shift my position but I felt pain on my back. When I touch it, I felt a fabric that prevents me to touch the skin of my back. Looks like someone treated my wounds. I should probably thank that person that takes care of me. White one deep breath, I scan the surrounding again. And saw my own clothes sitting right on a chair that is close to the bed that I’m currently on.

Were only the people here. Trying to get off the bed and thinking what just happen back then.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Flashback

I’m out of the forest, and that sweet scent immediately hit my face. Sweet scent that gives me shivers down to my spine. The most wonderful scent that I ever smelled, its swiping me off my feet and float me to the air. And that only means one thing.

I found my other half.

The person that I will love with all of my heart.

 The person that will give me my happiness back.

That will give me love, love that I yearn for the last few years.

Then suddenly I felt Hero, growling inside me. Struggling with the spell chain on him, he can only do that, for now that is.

MATE.

He continues to growl at me and commanding me to find our MATE. Finding the owner of hat sweet scent but I mentally block him. He struggle but keep quite.

! Why now? Of all time, why now? I didn’t expect that our first meeting will be like this. And I didn’t dare to look for that person, when she will saw the current state I’m now she will only burden and hurt to see me.

I really don’t intend myself to be sweep away from that enthusiastic scent and just focus on myself yet it’s really hard not to get eager to look to find the person your longing for. It ache’s my heart, and it even breaks my heart when my mate will think that I don’t really care that I found her, and even think that I don’t love her.

Really I do, even I only meet her today. I already love her. I’m doing this for her. I don’t want her to feel burden and pain.

Not only that I’m battling with myself but also I pain that I’m starting to feel from my back. And the urge to find our mate.

I look around, and I saw Hyorin with worries written on her face. But then I follow the sweet scent and it landed on the person that besides Hyorin. To my shocking, I froze to the ground. I didn’t expect my mate to be this person. My mate is not a SHE but a HE. And his eyes are all over me, I feel a little bit uncomfortable by his gaze. And I tried just to ignore his powerful gaze and himself. And just look at Hyorin. And I felt my muscle tense because of him.

! What exactly is this? I’m not mentally prepared for this scene. Never that I imagine that my mate will turn to be a He. I know that this possible. My father, Ambrose have Apollo as his mate, and I heard rumors that some vampires have mates that also a He. And some rumors that wolfs also have male mates when they are also a male. !

I have a little talk with him and Hyorin. And they are worried, they saw me covered by blood but I keep my cool. And pretend that it was not mine. Well apart of it. The truth is some of the blood belongs to the rogues that I just killed, some belongs to the guy that I carried all the way here and some is my blood due to the rogues that had silver claws attach to them.

And his seemly irritated by the way I talk to him. Feeling that aura around him, well damn. His not just an ordinary wolf but an Alpha and his the Alpha of this pack, Crimson Knight pack. ! This is getting better and better every minute. What now? Big foot will show up? Geez!

I began to walk over my car. And saw the bump part of it. ! Demetrius won’t like this. He will sure nag me about it. But if I won’t tell him, he won’t know about it. I will secretly find a person to fix the problem and in no time. It will look as brand new. I stand at the side of my car and find some extra clothes.

Suddenly a male wolf appears from the forest, his panting heavy breathing. And he just shifts back to his human form in front of us. Is he stupid or something like that? He just shifts with everyone looking at him. And his body is clearly viewed by every person here. Geez! Does the wolf here know some manners with them? Because clearly this stupid pup here don’t have any. And seeing how the female wolfs just blushed with their cheek’s as red as a tomato.

I smirk with my own thought. What if I undress here, and let them see my body. Hahaha, that will be epic! What will be his reaction to it? Because I’m in the mood to play naughty today, finally I decided to do my plan.

I began to undress. I lift my shirt above my head, letting them see my body. I heard low growl and I know it’s from him. His irritated and angry for what I just did. But because my wound got expose to the air, it ache’s and I need to wear something now. I saw my black, v cut shirt and quickly put them and I saw my extra towel and throw it to the person. I instructed him to wear it. He raises his brows but wrapped it to his waist.

Then my vision becomes blurry, and I don’t like it. When I’ll loss some blood and I also losses some of my other senses and I hate it when that happens. I will do ridiculous mistakes because of that. Fighting to get myself together but soon failed when my body takes control over me.

And then 2 male wolfs appear from the other side of the road. I don’t like this at all. I feet moves, and its moving towards the wolfs and stop. I raise my face, I’m in front of a wolf with chestnut brown color of his fur. Then I began to raise my hand, and the two wolfs are shock and confuse of what I’m doing. And I heard a growl coming from behind and I know it’s from him yet I didn’t care.

 I touch the wolfs face. My vision become more blurry and I think my body is floating and I did something reckless. I pressed my head to the wolf I’m holding. Slowly my body falls. And I heard people coming my name. But before I even hit the ground, strong arms hold me tight. My name got called again. Slowly opening my eyes. I saw him, one of my old friends and a member of Wystan Coven. This can’t be right, I must be imagining things.

Hero: “I’m I hallucinating? Jong Suk is it really---.”

But before I finish my question my body collapse.

 

End of Flashback

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

That was the last thing I remembered. Good thing that I can stand up. I strip down and began to put on the cloths I wearied a while ago. Soon that I’m fully dress I put my shoes that are under the bed and I walk out of the room. Leaving the person I saved by all by himself.

I’m outside the room and walking slowly because every time I walk my back hurts, thanks to those stupid rogue wolfs. I’m in the middle of a freaking hallway. I walk until the end and saw stairs coming down. Taking the stairs I hear people talking few meters away. I was in the middle of the stairs when I saw them. And soon I was in view, they immediately look at me with worries all over their faces. I recognize some of the people. Hyorin, the boy that is fully dress now, Sungmin I think that was they called him, my mate his name Yunho that was they call him and the person I thought I saw. They quickly stand up.

I stare at him and he also stare back at me. How? Why? When?

I was so stunned that my head hurts a little. How could that be? Did I really hallucinate? Or I really see this person. I didn’t bump my head or anything like that but why does why head hurt. I felt dizzy again and before I knew it, my legs gives in. I collapse and a pair of hands holding me firm not to hit the ground.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Jong Suk P.O.V

I still can’t believe what I just saw with my own eyes.

One of the closest person to me, the person that I love as my a bother, the person that have my respect and loyalty, one of the head of the coven that I belong, the son of Ambrose Cyneric one of the founders of Wystan Coven and the Alpha of Anarchy Soul pack is none other than Hero Cyneric AK.A Kim Jaejoong himself in the flesh.

I was so shocked and stunned at that moment that I didn’t believe that I’m seeing him again after few years when I left the Wystan Coven because of him. And I’m thankful that Jaejoong granted me to temporarily leave the Coven.

And I’m curious, why his out here. He doesn’t go out from the Castle if it’s not an important matter.

And the last time I saw him when he was in outrage for revenge towards the vampires that attack Raven Coven and they killed three of his close friends from that coven. And I witness as he brutally rampage the vampires along with his pack. They have no mercy on killing. And when they kill, they have pity on them.

He leads his pack, all of his words are orders, orders that needs to be carried with dignity and pride.

But never the least deep inside of Jaejoong, his warm hearted person that is totally opposite from the people thinks of him. Because of his past that he became like this person.

And I wonder what he is doing here, far away from the Castle. The last time we talk was a few months ago when Jaejoong warn me that he is searching for me.

And currently he reign as the head of Wystan Coven and Anarchy Soul pack when Ambrose Cyneric went to hibernation with his mate Apollo leaving Hero A.K.A Jaejoong in charge.

I was carefully treating al of his wounds when I notice Yunho, the Alpha of Crimson Knights observing me closely like I will be something that can harm Jaejoong. And I’m more curious about this people, why they know Jaejoong? And why is he here in the first place.

Hyorin: “Jaejoong please wake up. I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t had ask you to help Yoochun in the first place. Please forgive me.”

Curious. When she talks to Jaejoong, it’s like she’s familiar with him. And he even knew Jaejoong’s past name. I wonder what Jaejoong did in order to be in this situation but then again like Hyorin said. His the one that help Yoochun, Yunhoi’s beta. And save him from his chasers. Remarkably he did it again. Going out of his way to help others.

Like he did to me. Jaejoong without thinking help me escape him. The person that I’m running away from.

Good thing that his cut on his thigh is not deep but the wounds on his back is a little bit deep. It shocks me that his not healing fast. He should be fully healed now. He can’t heal himself.

Maybe because of that, it’s probably that. I’m taking about the spell that Ambrose chased and put Hero into lock, yeah, maybe because of that.

Jong Suk: “Don’t worry anymore. I treated all of his wounds. His out of danger, he just need some rest now.”

Changmin: “I’ll be downstairs if anyone needs me.”

Jong Suk: “We better leave the room also. Noises around him won’t make any better. Shall we?”

Hyorin: “Your right Dr., Yunho we should go down. Yunho.”

Somehow Yunho’s spirit is detached from him. Yunho is not his normal self-right now.

When I carried Jaejoong to the house and begun treating his wounds. He stood very close to us, monitoring every move I make to Jaejoong. Like an eagle watching over his prey. His eyes never left Jaejoong.

Why? Why is he like this? Not to mention, for Jaejoong. He only knew him for a few talks and hours with him. Why?

His worried and frustrated at the same time about Jaejoong’s condition. And to think of any explanation why his something like this. I only think of one thing. One word came into my mind.

 

MATE.

 

Yunho acts so possessively towards Jaejoong. A while ago when I treated Jaejoong. I’m removing his clothes but to my surprise Yunho grabs my hand and prevent me to expose Jaejoong’s back. Shock and confusion of what just happen that Yunho would act something like this. Thankfully for Hyorin, she reminded Yunho that I’m treating Jaejoong’s wounds, that I’m the Doctor. He release my hand and I went back on Jaejoong’s wounds.

And now it’s clear to me that. The two are mates.

What will happen with the two? I don’t know.

It will be hard for Yunho but much harder for Jaejoong.

And when Yunho knows Jaejoong’s real personality, what will he do?

Yunho that don’t like his father’s mate, a mate as a male. A male mate for Yunho is not appropriate for him. That’s what he thinks about it. What will he do

And Jaejoong’s past. Will he reveal it? Or stay it hidden.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho P.O.V

I’m useless. I didn’t even notice that my mate is faking the blood stain that his really bleeding. And when Dr. Jong Suk shown up it’s all a mess. And when Jaejoong was falling to the ground I run faster but Dr. Jong Suk caught him first. Damn, vampires are fast. It burdens me that I didn’t do anything for Jaejoong. And Dr. Jong Suk did all the things that I wanted to do.

Then he treated Jaejoong, I become jealous for the fact that his touching my mate so much and angry because his doing all of this to save Jaejoong when I can’t do anything.

It pains me that, I’m his mate but I couldn’t do anything for him. I just stood there watching him as he care for Jaejoong.

When he said that we should leave the room, I didn’t like the idea of leaving Jaejoong alone in that room. I want to be at his side, and when he wakes up he will see my face and smile with his beautiful lips to me.

But Hyorin stop me for being there for him. I’m mad about Hyorin, Dr. Jong Suk but most especially I’m mad about myself for being useless when in the time like this, a time that my mate needs me.

@ Living room.

Yunho: “Dr. Jong Suk can I ask you something? How do you know about Jaejoong?”

I saw him hesitate for a while. His eyes moving from left to right. Composing his mind of what answer he will give me.

Dr. Jong Suk: “His a close friend of mine.”

Yunho: “Really? How so?”

Dr. Jong Suk: “His a very dear friend of me. And I love Jaejoong for what he is.”

What! He loves my mate. I can’t believe this. I can’t allow this.

Yunho: “What?”

Dr. Jong Suk: “Don’t be mistaken. I love Jaejoong as a brother.”

He answered me that but something is telling me that there something behind his words. “I love Jaejoong for what he is.”

Hyorin: “What! Eh how about your mate Doctor? Did you already found your mate?”

I saw bitterness in his eyes.

Dr. Jong Suk: “I did. But we part way.”

I was confuse. If you found your mate, why in hell will the two of you part? Does he not love his mate?

Hyorin: “Why?”

Yunho: “Don’t you love your mate Dr.?”

Dr. Jong Suk: “He had done so many mistakes. I got tired of it and leave. I still love my mate do, I don’t think I can still trust him.”

Changmin join us. Fully dress and sat next to the Doctor.

Changmin: “She did naughty thing Doctor?”

Dr. Jong Suk: Smiled “My mate’s a He. Not naughty but stupid mistakes.”

Changmin: “Eh!”

Hyorin: “Like what Doctor?”

Dr. Jong Suk: “Like he burn down our house.”

All of us are shock and said the words “What!” when we heard footstep coming down the stairs. It’s Jaejoong.

Dr. Jong Suk: "When you found your mates in the future cherich them with care and love. Don't let them feel unlove and lonely. And if you made that mistake, there no turning back on it. When you hurt the person you love, it will mark on them. The PROMISES you made, LOVE that the both of you shared will turn into dust and will replace by BETRAYAL from the person that hurts you. If a glass once broken, even if you tried to clue them together, and stayed together. There will always be crasks on that glass. Even years, centuries passed. That cracks will still be visible."

What in the world is he doing? Walking when his wounded. I look at him and saw the strong gaze and when I look at my side Dr. Jong Suk is also looking at Jaejoong. What is happening? And before I know it, Jaejoong once again collapse at the middle of the stairs. I quickly run, because I’m not far from him. I caught him before falling. And look at the people, their shocked and Dr. Jong Suk didn’t move from his spot.

What the hell is happening?