Irritated

The Alpha Wolf

A wedding, is a very special event in every once life.

Two lovers join together in holy matrimony.

Joining of two lovers to LOVE, CARE, HONOR, TRUST, UNDERSTAND AND TO CHERISH each other.

The gods and goddess will be the witness to their love, two lovers shall become one flesh, they are no longer two but one flesh.

Therefore what God has joined together, let not man can separate.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@Leon Stark Pack

The one that will get married 2 weeks from now is non-other than me, Alpha Gary with my lovely mate namely Song Ji Hyo.

At first it’s not supposed to be her, I was so devastated that I can’t focus my mind to everything, that I was paralyze by it.

But thanks to the intervene of our Elder.

I’m with my mate now, and be happy together. And being at each other’s arms.

Feeling secure and not worry about anything else just be our self, not about what people might think. All I care is her and her alone.

And now I can’t wait to be her HUSBAND.

The wedding is near, the invitations are already been sent. I personally instructed my fellow wolfs to deliver personality the invitations of each and every Alpha for both South and the North area. I even sent the invitation for the Moon Soul and Griffin Sun Packs. I just hope the two packs can align with each other’s again, and the feud between them will resolved and not be in bloodshed.

Yet I’m still worried for what may occur if the two meet. That will rose more trouble.

I personally don’t like being with feud of any of the Alpha’s. And I don’t want them to be at war because of it.

I feel someone hug me from the back, I can already tell who is it. My dear mate, Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo: “What are you thinking?”

Gary: “The feud, between Moon Soul and Griffin Sun’s pack. I hope they don’t make any trouble from our wedding.”

She circles her arms around me and now he is in front of me now. I return her hug.

Ji Hyo: “You’re not really worried about our wedding are you?”

She pouted. She really looks cute and y.

Gary: “Off course I’m worry about our wedding. I want to be smooth. The way you want it. I love you”

Ji Hyo: “Really?” Immediately her face brightens. “I love you too.”

I lower down my face to her, feeling her breath so close to and finally my lips touch hers. It’s like fireworks even though I kiss her every now and then I can still feel this weird feelings inside of me. Like butterflies on the stomach or the heat of the fireworks, that every time our lips meet.

I parted our lips and smile at her while looking her straight in her eyes. And whisper to her.

Gary: “I love you.”

She giggles and her cheeks stain with light pink. And she answer this to me.

Ji Hyo: “I love you too.”

I stayed like that for few more minutes. Every moment that I lead my eyes on her, I will get fascinated to her, she’s like a puzzle a mystery that intrudes me.

Ji Hyo: “About this packs you talk about, how bad?”

Gary: “Don’t worry about it, Ok? Just focus on our wedding?”

Ji Hyo: “I’m focus, but I also want to ---.”

She didn’t finish what she was saying and just stared blank. And from the looks of it her mood glooms. But why?

Gary: “What is it? You can always tell me. Tell me what you want, and I promise I will do everything.”

Ji Hyo: “My friends. I want them to attend. But it can’t be.”

Gary: “Why, tell me?”

Ji Hyo: “When I leave them, I promise to keep my word until I return. I wish they can witness our wedding.”

Gary: “Then we should invite them.”

Ji Hyo: “Nah, there busy for all I know. About the feud you’re talking about?”

She dodge it again. Yet, I’m still sweep by her charm.

Gary: “About this two pack, Moon Soul and Griffin Sun packs.”

Ji Hyo: “I heard about this Griffin Sun pack, but not this Moon Soul pack. Are they new?”

Gary: “Yes and no. Yes because their packs name is refine. And no, the pack are one of the original packs.”

 Ji Hyo: “I don’t understand.”

Gary: “They refine their packs name to Moon Soul Pack when the pack was defeated by the Griffin Sun pack and their alliance.”

Ji Hyo: “So your saying that the two packs originally have something around them from the beginning?”

Gary: “Yes, it all started when the Alpha of Griffin Sun has a fiancé who about to get married. Then the fiancé went missing. Few weeks later she was found. She is with the Alpha of Moon Soul, he didn’t let her go either let her leave the place. Do you know why he is this reckless even though he knows that the girl is the fiancée of the Griffin Sun? Because that girl, the fiancé is the MATE of the Alpha of Moon Soul?”

Ji Hyo: “Oh my god. What?! Really?”

Gary: “Yeah, I know.”

Ji Hyo: “You said earlier that Moon Soul pack are one of the original packs. Why refine the name? They got defeated and all, but why rename their pack?”

Gary: “Because many died because of that war. And the Elders decided for the renewal of the packs name. A new start of the pack.”

Ji Hyo: “So Moon Soul Pack is the reform name, what’s the original name of the pack?”

Gary: “Ravenous Pack.”

From the moment I said the packs name. Her eyes widen, shock is written all over her face and she is frozen from my arms not moving. And later from the shocked, her muscles tense then she trembles. She stating to shaking. Then she fainted.

It scared the life out of me. I’m extremely worried about her, that I scream. And my scream cause a big fuss. Everyone that hears my scream, went running straight at us.

I couldn’t speak. I just froze like her.

Then I heard my Father voice. I cannot figure out what he said.

What the hell is happening? Why did she collapse? Why?

I’m really confused. Why did she react from what I told her?

Why is she so scared of? And it’s creeping the hell out of me. What is happening?

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jong Suk P.O.V

I’m still at the Raven Coven, and from what they told me, my initial reaction was blank. I’m speechless, nothing come out from we. I am glue to the chair that I’m seating, and just like me, Ji-Hoon and Tae Hee are frozen. No words spoken for a while, just the wind and the bird’s music.

Then I thought about Jaejoong, he will be very furious he know about this issue. His surely rampage, and destroy everything until his calm down. And from his dreams, it’s a sign. A warning, for what may his brothers are facing right now.

And I can’t just turn a blind eye to this issue, I can’t turn my back and just pretend not to hear this.

Jong Suk: “If what you said are all true then it’s a big offense to Jaejoong. And you all know how Cyneric will react to this news. He will be ballistic, outrage and very furious. And if decided no one here will be able to stop him. Ambrose and Apollo are still in hibernation. And I my intuition that even his mate can’t stop him.”

Tae Hee: “His mate? He found his mate? When?”

Ji-Hoon: “Really, Cyneric found his mate. That a wonderful news. Who is it?”

Jong Suk: “His name is Yunho Jung, Alpha of Crimson Knights Pack.”

And like statue they stared at me, not blinking.

Ji-Hoon: “What?”

Tae Hee: “Does Cyneric know about Yunho’s pass? We all know about the story of his father Il Woo and Kimbum and their love story. How they struggle about it. And the Alpha hate about male wolf that being mated with their same gender.”

Ji-Hoon: “If Yunho set his mind to…..to reject our Cyneric. It will surely tear him apart. And what else will he do, rampage again.”

Jong Suk: “He can change Ji-Hoon, remember people can change.”

Tae Hee: “From what I witness Jong Suk over the centuries, it’s not likely. Not this Alpha’s attitude.”

Jong Suk: “Just hope that it will turn good.”

Tae Hee: “Not about Griffin Sun’s pack. We all knew that Cyneric might do. And I pity the Griffin Sun pack along with the alliance they might come up against Moon Soul. Poor souls.”

Ji-Hoon: “Will you tell Cyneric about this.”

Jong Suk: “I have too. He ordered me to find some answers from his dreams and I can’t turn a blind eye to this. I can’t lie to Jaejoong. Even if I know how will turn out, I’m obligate to tell him.”

Ji-Hoon: “Let’s hope that he’ll take it with calmness and wide thoughts about this matter.”

Tae Hee: “Knowing Cyneric from his childhood this now, I highly doubt it.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yoochun P.O.V

Few days pass that I still don’t understand why Yunho is acting like this. There is something wrong, I can feel it. Everyone feels it too. His mad, irritated and annoying from the pass days and we don’t know the cause of it. I wish just he would tell me or his brother Changmin about it. But no, he just there sitting to his chair with gloomy mood irritated expression on his face.

And for the pass days we struggle from his mood swings. One time his smiling somehow and the next thing we knew his gloomy mad expression. And now his gloomy irritated expression is on.

A lot of our members of the pack are scared to him because of this attitude of his. He even have a fight with Changmin about food. Food? We all know that Changmin loves to eat, his obsess with food. Yunho knows it, but somehow he got very irritated and decide to have brotherly quarrel with him.

And the result is chaos. The living room is a mess, many furniture are damage and some can’t be restored. His mother is worried about him. Changmin is mad.

Alpha Il Woo and Kimbum is not about because they are currently attending a wedding of Alpha Gary of Leon Stark Pack.

Yunho just stop his quarrel with Changmin when Jaejoong shows up. And said this, “Are you kids? Stop fighting already. Act like your age.” And after that Jaejoong leave. Yunho stop, and immediately said sorry to Changmin and went to his room.

He didn’t leave the house for 2 full days now. If his not at his room, his in the study room or in the kitchen just to eat then goes back to the study room or to his room.

And were stock like this. It’s really annoying. I’m not the only one who wants explanation from his actions. Everyone wants to know what happen to our Alpha’s sudden attitude swings.

And I’ve decided to short this out to Yunho. I knock to his door, I heard him say come in, in a low voice. I open the door to his room to find him to his study table looking at nothing. His clearly detach from his soul.

I walk a few steps closer to him, taking a deep breath as I let the air in my lungs before I speak. And I stop when I’m near him and just stand there.

Yoochun: “Yunho, as a friend not just your Beta, I’m worried about you. You’re not usually like this, you even have a fight with your brother. And Changmin is pissed with you right now. Your mother is also worried about you. What is happening to you Yunho?”

Yunho: “I know I’ve been not myself lately and I also know that everyone is worried. And I don’t know what came to me when I had the fight with Changmin. I was just irritated that time that I didn’t know what I did. And for that I’m sorry, for all of my actions.”

Yoochun: “A lot of our members are scared to you right now right, Yunho. They can’t approach you will your this irritated. Tell me Yunho, why you’re acting like this? You can always tell me. It will not be resolve if you’re just keeping it in yourself.”

Yunho: “Maybe your right, maybe I just need somehow to hear me out.”

Yoochun: “You’re ready to tell me, what’s wrong with you?”

Yunho: “Yes, sit down Yoochun.”

I reach a chair and sat down.

Yunho: “I’m acting this way because…..because I found my mate.”

Yoochun: “What?! You did? When? Who is it?”

Yunho: “Ssshh! Keep your voice down. Yeah I’ve found my mate. And do you know who is it? The least of your imagination my mate will be.”

Yoochun: “Who?”

Yunho: “But keep it secret ok? Its Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong is my mate.”

I’m speechless. I can’t answer him. Nothing come up my mind to say to Yunho, my mind is blank. Still can’t believe what I’m hearing. It’s good that Yunho found his mate, to me either a man or woman is his mate, it’s nothing big deal. But for him, it is. From his father relationship from his mate, he was traumatize about having a male mate. And it scares me.

Yunho: “And you know what, I kissed Jaejoong in the woods and accidentally mark him.”

Yoochun: “WHAT?!”

Yunho: “You know what I’m really stupid. When I finish marking him, I said sorry. Crap! I hate this.”

Yoochun: “And that’s why you’re acting like this now.”

Yunho: “YES!"

Yoochun: "That's why you and Jaejoong seems to not look at each other nor talk to each other, correct?"

He just nodd his head. I need solution to his problem and the only solution I came up is let this two talk. But I'm sure it will be difficult for me to ask Jaejoong to talk to Yunho. And on the other hand, Yunho really need himself to explain everything to Jaejoong.

Yoochun: "How about this, tomorrow night the two of you will talk. I will think of away for Jaejoong to talk to you. Ah hah! I've got it. Camp fire, we all do this. What do you think?"

Yunho: "Anything will do, just hah. I need to talk to him."

Yoochun: "Tomorrow then but for the mean time, stop being irritated and go out of the house. Meet the others."

Before I leave him he just nodds his head. Then Camp fire it is!

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

YUNJAE!!! (^_^)