Death of Jaejoong

The Alpha Wolf

Flashback

Hero (Jaejoong) P.O.V

15 years ago.

My Grandparents visited us that night, unexpected visit from them. That night that I will always remember until the day I die.

My father and grandfather are seriously talking to the study room. It was a very long talked. And when they finish talking, they ask us to gather the family around. My mother, my brothers, myself and grandmother.

Father: “Your grandfather and I discuss a very important issue. And we agreed that Seung-Hun will be the one succeed the Alpha line.”

Mother: “Honey!”

Grandmother: “Alpha, please reconsider it.”

Seung-Hun: “Father don’t to this!”

 I just look at the floor, enable to move nor to think. I’m like a statue, not moving. I’m just clue to the floor. I can’t describe what I’m currently feeling. My mind is blank. But I do know this.

UNLOVE, UNTRUSTED, and UNDER ESTIMATED.

I’m abandon by my father. Chase aside their child feelings, my honor. What face will I gave my pack when they know that my younger brother will be the next Alpha? My pride and honor is badly hurt.

PAIN, SORROW, DISSAPOINTMENT.

ANGRY AND BETRAYED.

Jaejoong: “Why?”

Grandfather: “You’re not capable child to lead the pack.”

Jaejoong: “Why?”

Grandfather: “Child you’re a pretty face. What can you do if war between packs emerged? What will you do, fight them?”

Jaejoong: “Why?”

Grandfather: “Don’t ask the same question, child! Let Seung-Hun be the next Alpha. For a grandson like you, you’re a big disappointment to our pack.”

Mother: “Father please let’s takes about this through. Jaejoong and the kids are still young. They’re not enabling to shift yet.”

Grandfather: “There no way to talk this through. Your Father agreed to this. Our decision is final. Seung-Hun will be the next Alpha.”

Jaejoong: “One thing is for certain, one thing is for sure. You’re abandoning your child. ALPHA.”

I point out the word ALPHA. Because he talks like one, not the father that I know of.

Father: “Jaejoong-ah.”

Seung-Hun: “ Jaejoongie!”

Jaejoong: “All your promises are all lies, your love is a lie. I trusted you because you’re my father but what did I get in return. You betrayed me, Alpha.”

Mother: “Jaejoong-ah it’s not like that.”

Grandfather: “Don’t make a big fuss about it child. It’s better if Seung-Hun leads the pack.”

Jaejoong: “Don’t make a big fuss. Ok let’s to that. Take back your decisions or consider your child dead. This is my ultimatum. You have ‘till midnight.”

Storming out and head to my room. I sat down to my bed. I don’t know what I’m doing. Don’t know what will happen to me onwards. But I can’t stay here. It will be a troublesome if I stay.

I don’t want to cry because crying is a form of weakness yet a tear escapes my eyes, quickly wiped it before anyone can see.

I stay still like that, looking at the floor. Then my body just moves, grabbing my laptop that is sitting on my bed. I turn it open, seconds later windows pop up and some applications. I immediately go to the family registrar site. Once I got there, I hack it and search for my own name KIM JAEJOONG. It takes a few minutes to finally found it. I keep spacing out every now and then. Undecided if I will continue it or not. But remembering what just happen. It gives me the motivation to continue working on it. And I know for a fact that their decision cannot be undone, I proceed to doing it. My ultimatum is nothing to them.

I gave them that to stay firm. I need to do that. I’m their first born child, as tradition the title Alpha should be place to me. Yet their decisions change. I need to make my stand now. I need to show them that I’m strong. That I should remain true to my words.

Looking at my birth certificate, I just stared for a second then I began to type the things the information’s that needs to be written about me. The necessary information’s that needed to be done. With one click, my life is over. I copied and printed it. Closing my laptop and not doing anything.

Looking at the clock its 9:00 in the evening. Few hours more left.

I stand up, went to the closet taking out the large bag that I have. Picking up some of my clothes and putting them inside, when I’m done. Next will be the things I need most, then I put my laptop in the bag. Secure some money in it.

Packing up everything in just 30 minutes it’s sad that I need to leave them. I don’t want to but I need to.

Securing them, I place them beside the window and I sat down again.

Later I heard knocks on the door.

“Brother.”

I look at the door, its Junsu my 3rd sibling.

Jaejoong: “What is it Junsu-ah?” I smile to him. I can let my youngest brother see the situation I’m right now.

Then someone step beside him.

Jaejoong: “Seung-Hun ah.” My second brother. “Both of you come in.”

They went inside and stand in front of me. I carried Junsu into my lap.

Jaejoong: “Seung-Hun ah seat beside me.”

Junsu: “Jaejoongie is it true. You’re leaving us?”

I look at Seung-hun, his staring at the floor. I pat his head and smiled.

Jaejoong: “Junsu-ah if Jaejoongie leaves, don’t cry so much. Ok?”

Junsu: “Jaejoongie!”

He starts to cry, Seung-Hun follow afterwards. Tears also forming from my eyes but I fight it. I can’t let them see me cry. I can’t it will only hurts them more.

Junsu: “Don’t worry, everything will be fine.” He stops crying. And sobs is the thing I hear. “It’s pass your bedtime.” He shakes his head. “Want Jaejoongie sing a song until you sleep.”

 

Borami momun gu shigan jocha

Naegen nomu mojarangol

Hanone miso majimak insa

Saranghamnida gudel

 

“Even that time when the wind stays

It’s not enough for me

I smile one more time and give my final greeting

I love you”

Shigan jichedo sarang-e apado

Gu shigan jocha chuogigo

Majimak insal haneyo

Saranghamnida Saranghamnida

“I am tired now and love hurts but

Even if that time is just a memory

I have to give my final greetings

I love you, I love you”

 

Fly away, Fly away love

Fly away, Fly away love

Fly away, Fly away love

 

Neseng-e dan hambone sarang-a anyong

“In the afterlife, I will greet you love again.”

 

The moment I stop singing, Junsu is sleeping comfortable in my arms. I tightly hug him for I know this is the last time I will see him.

I stand up to lay Junsu down to my bed. Seeing how peaceful his sleeping, it aches my heart to leave them but I don’t have any chose. It’s the word of the Alpha, I can’t back down. I should stay firm from my words.

Seung-hun: “Jaejoongie.”

Jaejoong: “When I’m gone Seung-hun, take care of Junsu for me. Don’t let him alone, always stay at his side. Don’t let him cry, make him happy. Promise me Seung-hun. Be great son to our parents. Be the leader they want. Be a great Alpha. Take good care of the pack. Be good Seung-hun. Take good care of Junsu and the pack.”

Seung-hun: “Jaejoong what are you saying? Their decision will change. Don’t lose hope. Just wait Jaejoong. Father will take his word back.”

Jaejoong: “It’s ok Seung-hun. It’s time for bed. Lay down next to Junsu.”

Seung-hun: “Just wait Jaejoongie.”

Jaejoong: “Ok. Sleep.”

 

But I already know their answer. They won’t take back their decision.

I sat down, looking at my two brothers, peacefully sleeping.

Jaejoong: “Seung-hun, Junsu-ah. Jaejoongie is very sorry that I need to leave both of you. But I promise I will take care of myself and when the time comes Jaejoongie will come back. I love the both of you.”

Looking at the time it’s already 10:30, I’ve got few hours left. I left the room and went to Seung-hun and Junsu’s room, I went inside of their room. I open their cabinet, and took Seung-hun’s precious bracelet and Junsu’s treasure his jade ring.

Why I’m taking them?

For remembrance that one day they can still recognize me. And went to my own room, I took my phone out from my pocket. Clicking one button and I continue my singing.

I sang:

Love in the Ice

To you it’s Goodbye, to me its waiting

The boy’s letter

In heaven

Don’t forget

 

I finish up recording 5 songs. I look at the clock again its pass 11 in the evening. Few minutes left for me, I slowly walk to the bed and laid down next to Junsu, I hugged him very tight and kiss him on the forehead. Reaching for Seung-hun that is sleeping beside Junsu, I pat his head, caring his hair.

We just stood like that for minutes. Watching them sleep, until the time reach 11:50. I hate to say goodbye but I need to do it. I stand up, and change my clothes, gathering all my things around. It’s almost time. Yet I don’t hear any footsteps or noises coming from downstairs.

I sat again, looking at my two adorable brothers, I will surely miss them. I will always remember our time together. And I hope when we grew up, they would always remember that they had an older brother.

That they will remember the name KIM JAEJOONG.

It’s now exactly 12 in the midnight and my parents didn’t came. Even a ghost didn’t show up.

For the last time, I kissed both of my brothers on their foreheads and finally say my goodbyes.

On the table, I left my phone and a copy of what I printed awhile back. The document that says:

 

 

CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH

 

 

            Name: 김재중 ( KIM JAEJOONG)

            Father’s name:  KIM  *****                                           Mother’s name: KIM *****

            Blood type: O

            Date of Birth: January 26, 1986

 

           ***************************************************************************************************************

 

            Date of Death: February 6, 1998

            Cause of Death: Unknown

            Time of Death: 12:00

 

 

 

End of Flashback


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But i'm glad that happen. It only shows how my biological father thinks of me. He the Alpha wolf of Ravenous Pack.

And I meet a wonderful father. Ambrose Cyneric. He accpets me. Treated me as his son. He became my FATHER

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hyorin: “Yeah, I guess you’re right. But ‘m scared to go back now. My father must be angry at me right now, I let him down.”

Hero: “You’re father might not be mad at you, his maybe worried about you right now. How long have you been running?”

Hyorin: “3 days.”

Hero: “They must be searching for you.”

Hyorin: “Maybe. But why were you there in the first place?”

Hero: “I’m a free style traveler. I like to explore new surroundings.”

Hyorin: “You must love to travel.”

Hero: “You can say that. How about this, since I’m traveling to the south. How about I give you a lift?”

Hyorin: “Is it alright?”

Hero: “Off course. Hop back it.”