The 5th

The Alpha Wolf

Twin’s P.O.V (TOP and Heechul)

With the incident occur 3 days ago, we’ve been traveling at a normal speed limit.

 

Flashback:

 

TOP:

Eyeing brother as he nervously dialed our Alpha’s number and placing the phone on the side of his right ear. I saw he swallowed hard, who wouldn’t be. His calling Alpha Hero and telling him that the person whose digging in his previous life is in the territory that his in. The coming of danger for his old pack and being his two younger brothers reside there in danger for a stupid wolf, who’s seeking war from them. I can already tell that the outcome will be disastrous. When you sum up brothers + danger, the result will be chaos.

 I can just imagine the outcome, it shivers down my spine just the mere thought of it. Focusing back to Heechul, his currently biting off his finger nails.

Top: “YAH! What are you doing?”

Heechul: “His not answering his phone.”

Then the other line ended. Saying, that the number you dialed is currently not in service, please try to call later.

Top: “Dialed his number again, don’t stop until you reach him.”

Pouting to me he answered. “OK.” He dialed the number again.

Driving the open road is never been boring ‘till now. Glancing back and forth , the road and Heechul that is currently on the phone, reaching our Alpha. But it vein, it’s been the 15th call, still no answer from him.

Heechul: “His not picking up the phone.” Pouting.

I gesture to stop what his doing and offered my hand in return.

Heechul: “What?”

Top: “Hand the phone over, I’m calling him.”

Heechul: “You idiot! If we get this car just a small scratch, you know what will happen.”

Top: “Hand the phone.”

Heechul: “Don’t blame me.”

He hand the phone to me, I glance back the road for a minute then return my gaze to the phone in hand. Continuing the current speed, I didn’t care if the car is fast running. I dialed the number, placing the phone near my right ear, and I waited for Alpha to answer the call. It’s been running nonstop, but he didn’t answer, ‘till I hear the annoying voice again. I cancel the call and redial the number again. With just few seconds, he answered. Thank God.

Top: “Hello Alpha.” I said, Heechul immediately glance at me.

Heechul: “Watch out!”

Then out of nowhere, a shadow immerges from the woods. Because of the sudden action, I hold the steering wheel with both hands, forgetting the phone that I was holding. The phone dropped on the floor. And with the sudden movement of the car’s tires with the current speed of the car, immediately divert it to the tree not far and with a tug, the car bump to the large tree. For a moment there, I was scared. That something might happen to me and my brother. But thank the Gods, nothing happen.

Heechul:

“Watch out!” That was the last thing I remember after being crash from the tree. Or should I say the car crash from the tree. It happens so fast that I didn’t bother to blink. One moment, Top holding the phone speaking to our Alpha, the next thing you knew, a figure of a wolf suddenly appears in front of us and us being slam into the tree. I still felt he dizziness and my world about me just swaying, but I’m sure that I saw a wolf, at the other side of the woods, looking straight at us. But when I blinked and look at the wolf again, it disappears to the trees.

15 minutes later.

Thank God the dizziness subside, I still feel the impact because of the crash, from what I’m feeling aside from the dizziness, my head felt like it was slam into a concrete wall, I’ve got a fee cuts and I sprained my left hand. When I check my brother, is his in pain or anything, he just look straight to the tree. Then suddenly his face turns towards me. Just like a pabo.

Heechul: “Did I just told you about this earlier, ash.”

He just keeps on blinking. Then I realize he was in conversation with our Alpha.

Heechul: “The phone! Where is it?”

I literally tug off the seat belt on me and dug in for the phone. It was on the side of the break, I reach for it and grab it. But it looks like broken, I hope not. I tried to on the damn phone, but nothing happen. And the phone has several crakes.

OH NO!!! This is not good, not good at all.

Top: "I'm sorry."

Looking up to met the gaze of my brother and his eyes are pleading. Tsk! What will I do to you? Well at least we survive the crash. Just only bruises and cuts, nothing big. Thank God, but the car is a different story. The front hood is badly damange and it's to be repair.

Heechul: "Any broken bones?"

Top: "No, just some cuts and bruises. You?"

Heechul: "Good, some cuts and bruises also. At least were fine."

Top: "Yeah, but not the car. Demetrius will flame immediately when he see the damange."

I pat his shoulder. That's true, he'll be mad for sure.

Heeechul: "Don't worry, Berenice will help us. She always do."

 

End of Flachback.

 

We continue our journey back home with TOP driving the car. The damange of the car is mininum but it needs to be repaired, thankfully there was a car shop near by and we got the car repaired, slightly, at least it covers the damange. But I know once Demetrius see the car, he'll notice this for sure, no doubt about that.

Top: "We can't use this damn phone anymore because its damange already, thanks to that stupid wolf who run to us and made me crash the car."

Heechul: "And we can't use the internet either. We can't mail him when the stalers ingers around him. They might hack it. Though, it will take sometime to access it. Hehe, I put something on it."

Top: "You protected his mails, everything about him when it involves the internet. What did you out this time?"

Heechul: "A bug and some virus. If they try something that might back fire to them."

Top: "You didn't put time bomb there to you?"

Heechul: "You know we so well brother. I still wonder, what our Alpha did this time to annoy them?"

Top: "Do you still need to ask that? You know already the answer."

Heechul: "I still wonder, ok. Everthing time it happens, there's something new to it."

Top: "Anyway, do you still remember the wolf?"

Heechul: "Not really, you?"

Top: "All I saw was a shadow, the next thing I know the car slam to the tree. You?"

Heechul: "I saw it but it was far and I was still dizzy at that time so I didn't have a clear look to it."

Top: "Ahm, can you change sat with me? My hurts."

Heechul: "TSK! Stop the car, I'll drive."

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hyun Joong P.O.V

I understand everything now. I’m glad he chooses me and also thankful for doing that to me.

Walking towards Dr. Jong Suk house, earlier Alpha Hero asked me to get his phone. You may be thinking why I called him Alpha Hero rather than Jaejoong.

The reason is simply I’m belong to his pack now.

 

Flashback:

 

For the past few days there’s something weird happen to me. I don’t know how to explain it. All I know is that there’s something wrong in me. I felt confused.

I still remember what happen, I went to see Jaejoong to talk to him. I don’t why I felt comfortable towards him. Then I told him everything about me. My family issues, what they did to me, the reason why I’m in this pack, why I became a fighter, my experience in love and being distance towards everyone.

Then the most shocking experience happens to me. The moment I close my eyes and feeling the bite from the canines, it brings shivers down my spine and then I lost consciousness.

I woke up hours later. Aside from feeling of belongingness, content and happy, I felt like something miracle happen to me. There was no pain, no sadness.

NOTHING.

When I look around I’m in Dr. Jong Suk house, on the sofa and Jaejoong walking towards me from the kitchen. I quickly sat and lower my head. I still don’t know what happen earlier and that thought confusing me. Then I notice, I didn’t wear any shirt. I felt my face turns to tomato, then I remembered that he ask me to take off my shirt and bite me.

Bite me? Canines? How?

Then I saw my shirt, I quickly grab it and wear it. I still lower my head. I saw him fast approaching, yet I didn’t say anything nor he say anything in return. I saw him walk and sat at the sofa right across the sofa that I’m sitting. Then I heard something like the sound of two glass being  rub, I look up and saw, a glass with water in it.

Jaejoong: “Drink it. You must be thirsty.”

Well when he mentions it, my throat seems dry, slowly I reach for the glass and took it, without meeting his gaze. I drank the water and place it back. Still not looking directly on him, I would look at his shirt, his arm, the chair his siting right now but never his face.

Jaejoong: “You must be confused, ask whatever you want. I will answer it.”

Hyun Joong: “What…..what happen? What happen exactly?”

He bite me and then his canines, how can he have canines? How could that be, his a human, right? Unless his one of us, no that can’t be, his not a wolf. I didn’t feel anything him being a wolf. I should detect that if his one, then what is he really?

A long paused.

Jaejoong: “I’m just like you. I’m also a wolf.”

I can’t believe what I’m hearing, what could that be possible. No his not, how? He didn’t that kind of aura. And there was a full moon five days ago, he didn’t shift. Or rather he didn’t have the aura on that matter. How?

Bite. Canines. Wolf.

No impossible. I shake my head on that thought. Then I lift my head and met his gaze.

Jaejoong: “And I’m your Alpha now.”

I was beyond shocked. I was looking straight in his eyes when he said those, yet to my surprise he didn’t use his mouth to say those words rather, his lips didn’t move one bit. How could that be? Unless his really a wolf. A wolf.

Jaejoong: “Yes, I am. Like what I said, I am now your Alpha. You belong to me now.”

Jaejoong a wolf? Alpha? How could that be? I don't feel anything about him being a wolf. No, it's impossible, if he is a wolf I can feel it. But how? I didn't feel anything. Unless, his using something that prevent us to sense his wolf, is it even posssible?

Jaejoong: "Yes it is." He turn his head to the left side, showing to me his ear area. "See this ear pierce they're not just accessories, they're also barriers. They hide my wolf from the others."

I'm speechless, I don't know what to say. But why do I feel nothing wrong about it. I'm shocked but why do I feel like I'm ok with it. Strange.

Jaejoong: "Looks like your beginning to accept it. That’s good."

Hyun Joong: "I'm I?"

Jaejoong: "Yes you are. Look inside your heart. Close your eyes."

I obeyed, I slowly close my eyes.

Jaejoong: "Look inside your heart. Find your inner wolf, communicate with him. Listen to what he says."

I listen silently and when I open my eyes. I slowly nod my head, agreeing to what he said.

Jaejoong: "That's good to hear."

He close his eyes and when he open them they were sapphire red in shade. Red eyes? I know that an Alpha have the only ability to change their eye color but it’s usually in gold color. Seeing an Alpha that have eyes are red, his different from the other Alpha's I met. Alpha is different, just by the mere look at his eyes, his certainly powerful. He stares at me and I stare back to him, like his gaze a magnet that I can't divert my gaze off. Then it just happens, all my doubts, my insecurities, my hesitation are gone, I don't know what happen, it just did and yet I'm grateful that it happened.

I accept him, my new Alpha. The Alpha that I can put all of my trust and loyalty, and to insure that it will never be broken. A person that I can rely my problems, a person that I can say my friend.

He smile and close his eyes again but when he open them again the shade was back in its original color.

Jaejoong: “Welcome to the pack. I just made them know that you’re one of us now.”

Hyun Joong: “Thank you. I’m grateful that you give me a place that I may call home. If you don’t mind me asking, how many are we?”

Jaejoong: “5, included myself.”

Hyun Joong: “I’m guessing you don’t want many wolf in the pack?"

Jaejoong: "Hahaha, your right. Why would I need those useless people when I only need 5 people that I can put my trust to them and their loyalty in me.

Even though me just meet, I become one of his comrades. A person that he can rely on, a person that he can have his trust and loyalty to put on. And I'm on off them. I felt my heart with the warm emotion and I felt like crying.

Jaejoong: "Not a single tear."

Hyun Joong: "Ok." I smile

 

End of Flashback

 

I'm on my way to the garden, where several people gather to relax and enjoy the surroundings. Earlier, Alpha mind link me asking me to go to Dr. Jong Suk's house and grab his phone. Apparently he forgotten to grab it.

I'm approaching the garden and I can hear the children laughing and crying and people talking. I stop and search for him, and spoted him with Alpha Yunho, Beta Yoochun, Changmin, Kyuhyun and his mate Hyorin. I smile, Alpha notice me and talk through our mind link

Jaejoong: "Did you find it?"

Hyun Joong: "Yes, Alpha."

I walk towards them.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Hero (Jaejoong P.O.V)

Little by little my stay at the packs territory becomes amusing, and I enjoy my stay over here. Heading out of the house, I began my walk towards the pack house. Folding my hands over my chest I become to wonder things, things that I haven’t thought for years but now they lingers gain.

If I didn’t flee from my previous family what would be my future? If I didn’t flee would I ever meet my mate Yunho, needless that his far from my old packs territory? Will I know or even meet my pack. Will I just pass them by the road, not knowing who they are? Will I ever know Father Ambrose, Apollo, Demetrius, and Berenice? Will there be Anarchy Soul pack? If I stayed behind what might happen to the coven and its other sub covens. And if I didn’t flee and just stay behind, will it make me happy somehow.

And the answer to that is NO, staying behind will just brought pain and miserable. Knowing that the people that you love, the people that you cared the most, the people that you swore to protect the people that you put your loyalty and trust to them and the people that you think will back you up. They will just abandon you and betray everything you hold in them for an instant. And the very foundation of the pack shutters into tiny pieces.

Yet I still long for my parents touch, and my brothers warm smiles. My next step into a holt. I close my eyes and remember everything about them. How I remember my younger brother Junsu, always cling into me when our parents didn’t give him what he wants, when he whines all the time, when he irritates me to dead, making funny faces, his laugh that sounds like dolphins, I could still his voice through my head. And every night, I would sing for him in order for him to get sleep and sometimes I slept with him. It was the good days.

And Seung-Hun like any brother his, the intermediary between me and Junsu, he understand us both. I’m older than him but his mentally matured. He doesn’t act like his age sometimes, like when Junsu stole his precious collection, he would just talk to him and explain things to him. That’s how I love about him. He doesn’t just understand me, he understand both of his brothers. He care and love us both. Yet sometime he acts his age, he would yell at Junsu for playing tricks with him and Junsu would run into me, whinning and crying, telling me that Seung-Hun shouted at him. I would comfort him, making jokes and singing his favorite songs ‘till Seung-Hun shows up and apologies to him. Like a kind hearted kid, he would accept his apologies instant.

How I miss them terribly. My brothers, I wish that their by my side, safe and well. A pitiful smile curves my lips as I look at the blue sky. Longing for them, I grip both ends of my arm.

Closing my eyes again as a single tear escapes my left eye.

Then the faces of my parents come across my mind. Even though that happen I still love and care for them. Just the mere thought of them makes my heart tremble with so much emotion.

 God I miss them so much.

Suddenly I can feel two strong hands on both of my arms, shaking me. Feeling confuse, I open my eyes. To see Changmin’s faced then I made a face saying, “WHAT?”

Changmin: “Jaejoong, are you alright?”

I just stare at him, examining his face. He seems to be worried and confused. Why?

Hero: “Yeah, why do you ask?”

He removed his hands from me and brushes his hair with his right hand.

Changmin: “For starters, you just stood here looking at the sky. I would not might that but your eyes were close. Then you suddenly hug yourself out of the blue and then you cried. And I called your name, a few times, you didn’t answer. I rush here, thinking something might happen. I’m worrying my @ss, Jae. What’s wrong?”

Hero: “Changmin.” I tried to form some words out of my lips but nothing comes out.

Changmin: “Is there something bugging you. You know that you can tell me anything.”

I don’t know why but, I trust him. Even though I just knew him for a couple of months, I can feel relaxed and calm with him around.

Hero: “I miss my family,Minnie.”

Changmin: “Oh, then why don’t you call them?”

I gave him a small smile, trying to hide my bitterness because of it. I slowly turn to my right side.

Hero: “I can’t.” I whispered as I said, I know he heard it.

Changmin: “What? Why?”

Hero: “I don’t know their number.”

Changmin: “Eh? You’re their family, don’t you have any of their contact numbers with you?”

Hero: I look at the sky and answered. “No, I don’t have.”

Changmin: “Jaejoong.”

Hero: “I want to tell you something but no one must know about this, even if its Yunho, he mustn’t know this. Can you promise me Changmin?”

Changmin: “Why do I fell like something is wrong, Jae?” He takes a deep breath. “You can tell me anything. I promise, I would tell anyone and I won’t tell anything to Yunho. You have my word, Jaejoong.”

Hero: “Follow me.”

I start walking again but this time we didn’t head to the packs house rather, I walk straight. Changmin didn’t say anything, he just follow me. We walk towards a large tree with big stones lying around. I sat down and motion him to sit down also. He obeyed and sits beside me.

Hero: “I will take your word, Changmin. What I’m about to tell should stay between us only.” I said those as I look straight at his eyes

Seeing him getting tense by the minute, my other part of the brain is yelling at me to not say a damned thing and just walk away and create a way out but the other part is saying that I can do it, that I can put my trust on Changmin.

Hero: I took a deep breath, letting the air fill my lungs and breath out. “I run from my home, leaving my two brothers and my parents behind.”

Changmin: “What? Is that how Hyorin found you, or you finding her? You should go home.”

Hero: “Easier said than done, Minnie. I don’t even know if they still want me.” I chukled.

Changmin: “You should at least call them or something. You miss them terribly.”

Hero: “The thing is, I run off years ago. Long before I meet Hyorin.”

Changmin: “How.. how long has been?”

Hero: “To answer your question, I left home when I was 12 years old.”

Changmin: “That long? Why? Why did you run?”

Hero: “Because they betray me. I cared and love them, giving them my full trust and loyalty but for them I was nothing, they didn’t want me. So they said they don’t need anything from me, I felt so betrayed that time. I own family turn their backs on me. I can’t live with them when they think of me that way. So I decided to leave them.”

Changmin: “Oh Jae. I don’t know what to say.” Tears are forming from his eyes.

He sympathies from my story. I don’t blame him, I experience is too tragic. 

Hero: “You don’t have to Minnie, I just want you to listen.”

We stayed silent for a couple of minute then Minnie spoke.

Changmin: “Then what happen, Jae?”

Hero: “Later on I meet someone amazing, he took care of me, love me, gave me shelter and he gave me a family. He taught me how to love, trust and he loyal again, but for people that gain them. That person adapted to, I become his son. I love my new family.”

Changmin: “Can you tell me his name?”

Hero: “Sorry, Minnie I can’t. When I’m ready I’ll tell you his name.”

Changmin: “Is he that awesome?”

Hero: “Yeah, the best father that I ever had. He and his love one gave me everything, they both raise me as their son. Alpha Il Woo and Kimbum story about them being mates and I was not stunned or shocked, do you know why?”

Changmin: “Why?”

Hero: “Because, the people who raise me, my parents are both males. So I know what it feels like, being rise by two Dads.”

Changmin: “Oh! Jae.”

He went closer to me and gave me a warm hug. For a moment there, I didn’t do anything. Then without me realizing what I’m doing, my hands found their way to his back, holding tightly from his shirt. I’m hugging Changmin.

For years, I ever let someone witness my weakness nor did I let them touch me or any other then my pack, my family or my closest friends to do comfort me.

Yet Changmin is different, I know in my mind and in my heart that I can trust him. His like a brother that I never knew. Yeah, Changmin’s like my younger brother.

Then I heard sounds off sniffing and small whimpers, God, his crying. I pat his back softly to lessen it.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Changmin P.O.V

After the talk between myself and Jaejoong, I can’t seem to sway the emotions I am feeling. How can that happen to him? Why would they betray Jaejoong? How can they do that to him? There a lot of questions running my mind right now. How can a 12 years old handle that kind of situation, the result is Jaejoong run away from his family, how can a sweet and innocent yet in the same time, his a tease and naughty can take all of that crap.

Jaejoong’s personality is still a mystery, Yoochun says it all the time and that’s true. I can feel it too, maybe his like that now because of what he experience when his younger. But I’m glad that his opening himself to us, that actually make me happy, his becoming part of my family.

Well he will do, when Yunho finish that marking process by mating with his mate, meaning they have to consummate their bond and announce their union to the pack. They would be very surprise, but I know that they will be happy because of Yunho finally have his mate by his side. And father will be so happy about it, and maybe our mother will be too. I hope so.

Yeah, our mother would be happy.

And seeing Yunho going crazy for Jaejoong there’s no doubt that his finally accepted everything. The two are suited for each other, it’s like Jaejoong is the counter opposite of Yunho, they quarrel a lot but you can feel the love in the air from the couple.

When we finish talking, well me crying my heart for Jaejoong, we walk to the garden where most of the people gather here to relax. Some kids are playing, some running around, some group of wolfs are having small conversation, some mated wolfs are each other’s faces, and some just listening to their music or reading books.

Just like any other day.

Hyorin, Kyuhyun, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Yunho and myself are having snacks while still on the grass, this is refreshing.

Yoochun: “Changmin why are your eyes red and nose red?”

Hyorin: “Eh?”

They confusedly look at me. There’s no doubt that my eyes and nose are red, I’ve been crying because of Jaejoong’s story.

Kyuhyun: “Dude, are you been crying?”

Hyorin: “Huh? Why? Why did you cry Changmin?”

How should I answer to them, I can’t say the true reason behind it. ! I’m screwed!

Hyorin: “Changmin?”

I glance at Jaejoong, who is sitting not far from me. What should I say? Then Yunho notice my stare at Jaejoong, he put his hand to Jaejoong’s left knee. And he looks at Yunho, confusedly.

Changmin: “Ahm, I’ve been watching movies. Yeah, watching movies.”

Kyuhyun: “You mean, you’ve been watching movies nonstop, even though your eyes and nose are irritating resulting for them in red?”

Changmin: “Huh?, Oh yeah.”

Yoochun: “Youre weird Changmin.”

Yunho: “His always weird.”

I glare at him, yet he just brushes it off. Tsk.

Jaejoong: “Want some sode, Minnie?” His smile has something behind it.

Changmin: “Eh, sure. Coke please.”

He handed to me a can of coke then said. “Here.”

Yoochun: “By the way where’s Hyun Joong? I don’t see him anywhere?”

Yunho: “I don’t know.”

Yoochun: “Did you do something to him Yunho?”

Yunho: “I did nothing to him.”

Kyuhyun: “Ah, I see him."

Then out of mystery, Jaejoong cracked a smile. A smile that is different from his previous smiles. Like there’s something behind that smile. Then he lowers his gaze, like his communicating somehow. Then he close his eyes for a second, then open them again. Before he even noticed that I stared at him, I tore my gazed from him.

That’s weird. At off nowhere Hyun Joong appeared.

Kyuhyun: “Oh Hyun Joong. Dude where have you been?”

But instead of Hyun Joong answer it, Jaejoong’s the one answer his question.

Jaejoong: “I ask Hyun Joong if he can get my phone, I forgot to bring it with me.”

Hyun Joong: “Alpha.”

Hyun Joong, handed the phone to him and seated beside Yoochun. I don’t know why but I don’t think it was address to Yunho. Weird.

Just like his always been, he become silent. Well that’s not knew, when I look around, this feels good. Having fun and not worrying anything, this is life. I smile. I place the soda next to my lips, as I was about to drink from it Hyorin spoke.

Hyorin: “So Changmin, ever thought of searching your mate?”

I gulp and choked from it. And base from my action the people around me see it as a joke and tease me about it. Yoochun laugh, Kyuhyun feels sorry, Yunho smirking, Hyorin is concern but when my eyes suddenly land on Hyun Joong, his expression didn’t change at all. Hell, I don’t mind being laugh but this is creakingly weird. Then I glance at Jaejoong, I didn’t see on his face. There’s no emotion, just only blank. That’s weird.

Yoochun: “Don’t ask the kid, Hyorin.”

Changmin: “Kid? Who is the kid me? You NO EYES.” I got filled up, not bothering why the two of them are acting weird.

Yoochun: “Food monster!”

Changmin: “YAH!”

Hyorin: “Oh! Stop it.”

I crossed my arms to my chest and look somewhere else then my gazed landed on Hyun Joong again. But this time, his expression change into something notisable, SHOCK. He then suddenly stands up.

Hyun Joong: “Alpha we should get everyone inside.”

Yunho: “Huh? Why? What happen?”

Hyun Joong: “Rouges.”

Then it hit me, the sound of paws running on the land.

Yunho: “! Yoochun.”

Yunho scoop Jaejoong to his seat and carry him inside the house. Kyuhyun grab Hyorin’s arm and drag her inside the house also. As for everyone, Yoochun command the entire wolf that can’t fight to stay inside the house. Yunho, command the best fighters to gather.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi guys, sorry I update so late. I've been busy. And it's my 3th try to update this chapter seens last night. So please bear with me. Anyways thanks to all of you who are reading my soty.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. (^__^) Coz I do. Hehe. Till next chapter.

 

YUNJAE! (^__^)