Chaos

The Alpha Wolf

It started with uninvited guest to stumble in the vicinity, not knowing the identity of the person, he just let it pass and not bother about it, not knowing the consequence of his action, and they crumble into the pit of doom.

Parting them both into despair and loneliness.

Decisions made and finalize.

Than the least expected person came along, family reunites and overcome all odds.

Unexpected twist of faith will they be still love each other or hate one another.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tik-tok tik-tok tik-tok tik-tok

It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,

Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.

It lies behind stars and under hills,

And empty hole it fills.

It comes out first and follows after,

Ends life, kills laughter.

 

Time’s Up!

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Seung-Hun P.O.V

 

The problem will not go away even though you’re not dealing with it now but in later on we need to do something about it, the truth is I don’t know how to deal with it.

Thousands of thought running in my mind and with very little of answer to came up, it’s frustrating.

Closing the lids of my eyes yet again I open them, staring at the ceiling of the room. Glancing beside me is my lovely mate, who is currently sleeping peacefully.

Earlier that day we had a fight.

 

Flashback:

 Hye Kyo: “Why aren’t you looking at me?!” She shouted across the living room.

Thank god, the pack is not near the area right now besides my brother Junsu, looking anywhere beside us and destructing himself by plugging earphone and listen to music. But still he will hear us arguing.

Hye Kyo: “Don’t you love me anymore?”

That’s when I look at her straight in her eyes and said.

Seung-hun: “I love you always.”

Hye Kyo: “Then why? Why are you doing this?”

God she’s crying now, I caught Junsu eyeing me, and giving me the look of, “Don’t make her cry and fix it”.

I slowly walk towards her, bringing her for a hug is lightly difficult because she’s fighting it yet I didn’t yield. I push her towards me and console her until the cries turns into sobs. God I hate making her cry.

Seung-hun: “Believe me, I love you always. Please remember that.”

I glance at her and kiss her forehead. And gently hug her as she did the same, glancing at my brother, his looking at us with a blank expression.

Looking down at her I cup her face and lean forward to taste her cherry lips, it’s not a deep one but a sweet kiss share by lovers.

Seung-hun: “I love you.”

Then I kiss her tears away.

Hye Kyo: “Then why haven’t you claimed me yet?”

She’s not looking straight at me rather she’s staring at my chest, I wrapped my arms around her and thinking the words I’m gonna tell her. Without my intent my eyes landed on Junsu yet again and his mounting me to tell her, I will claim her and love her for the rest of our lives. I just eyed him, responding with rolling his eyes and looking away from us.

Seung-hun: “Is that why you’re upset?”

She responds by a nod of her head, I kiss forehead.

Seung-hun: “Don’t be, I just want when I claim you, I want it to be perfect.”

Hye Kyo: “What?”

Seung-hun: “I want to ask your parents your hand to be wed to me, marry you first and lastly when I claim you I want it to be perfect, no rushing on anything and absolutely no danger around us.”

That’s the cue when Junsu like to speak his mind.

Junsu: “Excuse my brother, his romantic and all. Please understand him. He doesn’t like the short cut version.”

Hye Kyo: “You sure, you want all that. You know we can skip some of it.”

Seung-hun: “No, were not going to skip them.”

Hye Kyo: “Ok, I love you.”

Seung-hun: “I love you too.”

 

End of Flashback:

Staring at the ceiling thinking of ways we can avoid the problem were currently at. There’s no easy way out and I can’t even imagine it to happen.

There’s a reason why I’m still not fully mating with Hye Kyo, yeah we do it a lot but any further than that it’s a NO. I can’t bring myself to do it even though I’m desperate to mate with her, I wolf wanted to mate with her and so do I but the circumstances are in the way. When I mean circumstances, her supposed to be fiancé wants her back at all cost and will not stop until he gets her. Not stopping even if he’ll destroy and kills the pack. And I cannot let that happen.

But what choices do I have? 

Either I lead my pack into war with our enemy pack that will cause deaths by either side of the pack or I surrender my mate to them and we all know that’s not going to happen. I’ll die first before they can get her.

It was decided without even knowing what will happen in the future the pack, Moon Soul pack will go to war.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Yoochun P.O.V

How could this happen?

The last thing I know the two of them are fine together, they have moments but other than that it’s all good. But the next thing I know, Jaejoong is unhappy of things that happen a few days past. It’s a fact, his irritated and could snap at everything he sees and I mean everything. And Yunho, him I know. His not being himself again, his avoiding Jaejoong ever since and blocking all mate stuff all over again. And it was painfull.

I wish Changmin was here to knock him off some sense and starts to think straight.

But the damage is been done, it’s not only Yunho now but Jaejoong also. But of them are avoiding everything about each other. I don’t know what the cause of it was but the result is clear as daylight, the couple is drifting away from one another.

I watch as I sat in the porch as Jaejoong walking straight with no clear destination, hands wrap towards his chest thinking deeply. As he steps further a pack member walk past him in different directed, he acknowledge him but Jaejoong didn’t, he just keeps on walking until he reach a tree where he stands beside it, one hand on the tree and the other lay besides him head straight out forward and stares at nowhere.

The thing is I felt odd feelings, a feeling that only arises when I’m meeting other Alpha or meeting with other packs that are more stronger than us, that’s the feeling. I don’t really know why I’m feeling it now because certainly there’s ONLY a single Alpha in the area and there’s on the pack here.

It’s really odd. And it’s .

And what are the odds when Hyun Joong walks in and towards Jaejoong with a face that looks like guilt and concern and just stops when his just behind him than he taps on his shoulder, Jaejoong turns around with his head looking at Hyun Joong, is it just me that my eyes are devising me because I just saw his eyes glows with crimson red and just vanish when he blinks. I think I’m losing my mind. That can’t happen because his a human with super strength, I know it.

I think I’m losing my sanity.

 

“Yoochun.”

I heard someone calling my name, but I’m staring at Jaejoong and Hyun Joong retreating form, of what it looks like there heading to the Doctors house.

“Beta?”

Again I heard it but didn’t pay attention. I’m deep in thoughts.

“BETA!”

In an instant someone is standing in front of me that I jump an inch in air. And somehow growl towards that person.

“Yoochun are you alright?”

Yoochun: “What?”

“For once you didn’t say anything when I said your name, second you keep staring at nowhere and in deep thoughts, third and the last one Alpha Yunho is calling for you.”

Yoochun: “Fine, where is he?”

“His waiting in the library.”

Yoochun: “Thanks.”

 

***At the library***

I step inside and saw Yunho sitting in the chair head low with both hands holding it.

Yoochun: “Is something wrong?”

He didn’t answer me. I know something is wrong by way of his actions and also I can feel it from him.

Yoochun: “Yunho.”

He raise his head and look at me.

Yunho: “I love him. But I just can’t Chun, I just can’t.”

I’m not surprise.

Yunho: “Believe me, I want to be together with Jaejoong. You know that. I thought heaven was by my side when he shown up here and my wolf initially wants to claim him there and then, you know how I struggle for me to realize my feelings for him. How I begun to, begun to realize what my Dad felt when he first saw Kimbum, the feeling of being confuse, angry  and many things that I can’t alter and just turns into LOVE. Loving someone is so precious and delicate. It’s like you want to shield them from everything that is not good. How Dad did all that things for Kimbum that I hated him for that, hating him for hurting Mom, hating him for choosing him over his family but you know I just realize how brave my Dad is. How he fought for their love. He is very courageous man that he stood upon his mate, defending him from the pack. And as I realize that I don’t have the same courage as he had Yoochun.”

Yoochun: “Yunho don’t say that. You are courageous person, Yunho. Please don’t say that. I know you didn’t like what happen to your family but someone deep within you it’s not the same not to have your mate beside you when you need him the most, as family is very important but there is more important that just stick together and just being a family, Yunho.

Yunho: “And what is it Chun?”

Yoochun: “It called MATE, Yunho. Even though a family sticks around together, there will always this hole in your heart and your mind will not be in ease. A mate  is your soulmate, meaning his your other half.”

Silent filled the room once again.

Yoochun: “Yunho, what are you planning?”

Yunho: “I don’t know. I don’t know what I’m going to do, I’m not sure if I’m going to do anything.”

Yoochun: “You know how Jaejoong see things between you too now. I don’t even know how his feelings towards you anymore. I can’t read him lately.”

Yunho: “I’ve been avoiding him, when he saw us that day. I don’t know what I was thinking back then. It’s wrong, I know but I just can’t anymore.”

Yoochun: “His really distant and very timid you know.”

Yunho: “I know.”

Yoochun: “You better fix it fast Yun or you’ll lose him.”

Yunho: “I don’t know what I want anymore.”

My friend is losing it.

I off course notice the change in him when she came. It was unexpected, we didn’t receive a notice or even a call from her pack that she’ll be here or announce that she’s coming here. I was shocked to see her here and more so, she’s been around Yunho and flirting unstop since she arrive and I bet, Jaejooong heard it from the other pack or Hyun Joong told him that or even worst Jaejoong himself saw it.

Maybe Jaejoong saw them because since her arrival his been acting strange, his been very quiet, very timid and very serious. Even Hyorin complain about the change on him, heck she can’t even approach him. I really tried to let those two reconcile but it was futile, it didn’t work. It just creat more tension between them.

And it’s going out of hand.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaejoong Hero P.O.V

Everyone notice my change, I tried to hide them but it was no use it clearly shows. I already know this will happen, I already prepare myself for this but I’m not prepared on handling my feelings.

Once again a werewolf betrayed me.

The last time it happened, that’s when my own pack, my own family abandon and betrays me.

I was in pain.

But this, this pain I’m suffering again is beyond what I ever felt. It’s a new level of pain, of betrayal and the bitter sweet about it the person that I very hope did it.

Yes, once again I’m betrayed by a fellow werewolf and the thing is HIS MY MATE.

Ironic isn’t it.

Your mate supposed to be the one to protect, care and love you no matter what. A mate supposed to be wonderful but all I feel is dreadful. It’s annoying really, I shouldn’t have trusted them.

I’m always letting something to slip but in the end I’m just stab by the back.

I shouldn’t have trusted my kind. Werewolf is just a disappointment.

That’s why I trust vampires more than them.

I trust werewolf’s, my pack and brothers.

Opening my eyes, I stand up from the sofa and turn to the kitchen but soon as I place a steal, I notice something different of me. Now that I’m seeing it, my eyes are different, !

There crimson red in color, ! I rush to the bathroom to have a better look. Yap, my eyes are bloody red. I just stare on my own reflection, didn’t know what do to. I’m not aware that my feet drag me to the chamber down below and just there looking at nothing.

I didn’t even notice Hyun Joong enter the chamber, heck I didn’t even notice his in the house.

 

In pain and betrayed by the one I love. I was beyond furious

 

I couldn’t think of anything else. Then suddenly I felt something crack.

I know exactly what it is. I didn’t do anything to stop it, and I just embrace it.

Hearing something but I don’t know what their saying, I’m deep within my mind and with Hero.

I just watch as Hero breaks another barrier with ease.

As he did that, a growl escapes my lips. I keep on growling until I hear whimpers not far away from me. And when I look at the source, it was Hyun Joong.

His half shift and scared. Fear is written on his face.

Standing up I walk towards him but he keeps on whimpering, I look at him and immediately stop. Presenting my hand to him for comfort and for him not to fear me any longer.

He whines but slowly walking towards me.

When everything is all settled and his not fearing me anymore, we both sat on the chair.

Hero: “Shift back.” I said and he obeyed.

Hyun Joong: “What just happen? Jaejoong your eyes.”

Hero: “What about my eyes?”

Hyun Joong: “There ruby red and how..what just happen?”

Hero: “One of the transitions.” I lied, I can’t tell him yet who I’m really is. “I have 5 of them, two already broken and just only three left.”

Hyun Joong: “And your eyes?”

Hero: “Part of the transition.”

I smiled.

Later, at the living room.

Thankfully my eyes return to its usual color. And Hyun Joong stop asking me question when we leave the room, it’s a good thing. I can’t tell him yet about me, the entire truth about me, just not yet.

Thinking about it, it’s kinda odd, why Jong Suk hasn’t return yet and I suspecting about it. My gut tells me the same thing, it’s either he knows what’s happening but can’t tell me about it or someone told him, to not tell me anything regarding about of my brother.

Hero: “Hyun Joong, how do you feel about leaving?”

His eyes gone wild but seconds pass he slowly smile.

Hyun Joong: “Thank you.”

And it was decided.

We’re leaving Crimson Knight’s territory.

 

 

­++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kibum P.O.V

It was about to dawn, I was panting hard from running around and caught a familiar scent of wolf in the area. Their scent is still lingering in the area meaning there has been wolfs around here. And I can fell a pack presents here. Maybe there’s a pack not far from where I am.

I hope this time, they will here we out and stand by our side.

Walking with my human form along the woods, I heard a tree branch break when I turn around I saw a wolf eyeing me deeply. He must smell me when I entered this territory. I bow down to show I’m not a dangerous wolf and show submission.

He must be a beta, I thought. His aura screams power.

“Who are you?” He asks with firm tone in his voice. “You’re trespassing in our land. State your purpose.”

Kibum: “My name is Kim Kibum and I mean to harm to your pack.” I said with determination. “And you are?”

“I’m Park Yoochun, the beta of Crimson Knight’s pack.” He looked deeply at me and adds. “Are you a rouge? What are you doing here?”

Kibum: “No I’m not Beta Yoochun, may I speak to your Alpha. It’s urgent, please.”

Yoochun: “Alright. I’ll inform my Alpha that you want to see him. Come with us.”

I walk behind him, glancing around as we pass the clearing at heads to a house and it looks like a pack house. Wolfs around are stating as us, some are whispering around and some glaring at me. I just look down. Their behavior is not new to me anymore, I’m already used to it.

We stop at the house and now more werewolves’ are around.

Yoochun: “Wait here while I’ll call my Alpha.”

Kibum: “Thank you.” I said while nodding.

I glance at the pack around me, they are growing in numbers, oh ! This pack is bigger then what I expected, if I persuade them and got them to my brothers side it will be wonderful.

Moments later the Alpha come out and was standing in front of me.

Kibum: “Hello Alpha of the Crimson Knight’s pack, my name is Kim Kibum from the Moon Soul Pack. I’m sorry if I didn’t ask permission to cross your land, please forgive me. I’m not a treat to you pack, Alpha.”

He study me for a brief moment and nod.

“My name is Jung Yunho, Alpha of this pack. What were you doing here?”

Kibum: “Can I speak freely, Alpha?”

Yunho: “Yes you can.”

Kibum: “Maybe the news of my pack reach you already, my brother the Alpha of Moon Soul pack did nothing wrong for having a mate. His just protecting his mate Alpha and they both love each other. Please do understand, my brother doesn’t want any conflict between the Griffin Sun pack.” I said, I stop for a moment to look at his reaction and continue. “That’s why I’m here Alpha, I’m not asking for you to fight for us, we’re asking for you and your pack to just please be in our side. Allied and please be a witness before the council to stop this to happen.”

I was panting when I finish talking, I was waiting for his answer when someone spoke from and it was a woman’s voice.

“Absolutely not.”

The Alpha and the beta look behind them, and continue looking at the woman who spoke while she took a place beside the Alpha.

“You have a lot of nerve to be here and say those words.”

Yunho: “Ara!”

The woman called Ara look at him then back at me.

Ara: “Yunho you can’t be listening to what this kid talking. And you, do you know the humiliation my family went through because of your brother?”

My eyes widen of what she said. If she went family, she’s indeed a related to the Griffin Sun pack. I was lost of words.

Ara: “Crimson Knight’s pack will not help your pack. You can leave now.”

Yoochun: “Ara! You can’t just decide like that, you don’t have any right!”

Ara: “I’m the future Luna of this pack, Yoochun. I have a right to say about this.”

Yoochun: “You’re not the Luna yet Ara. Know your place.”

Ara: “Yunho are you listening to what your beta is saying.”

Yunho: “Shut up!”

The Alpha commanded. He was deep in thoughts, but I already know what his answer. He will refuse the alliance I’m offering, why would he take it. His future Luna is related to the pack we’re against.

We lost another pack. How many did we lose because of this? I already lost count.

Yunho: “I must decline your offer. I know it’s your brothers’ right to claim his mate but I can’t put my pack’s life in the line because of this.”

I breathe deeply, well it’s worth a shot anyway. At lease I tried.

Kibum: “I understand Alpha.”

Ara: “Well what are you waiting for? You can leave now, as your future Luna. I command all of you to obey what I ask.”

I can’t break down now, I turn around and was ready to flew when someone spoke.

“Wait!”

I turn to look at the person. He was beautiful, its beyond words.

“If your claiming to be this pack future Luna at lease have a heart to the kid and let him stay the night.”

I heard Yoochun alter his name, Jaejoong.

Ara: “You can’t --.”

Yunho: “His right Ara, please stay the night. Allow one of my pack to you to a room.”

Kibum: “Thank you Alpha.”

Alpha Yunho look at Jaejoong one last time and turn around and so as Ara did.

Jaejoong: “From what pack are you?” He ask.

Kibum: “I’m from the Moon Soul pack and thanks by the way, you don’t have to do that.”

Jaejoong: “Moon Soul Pack? I haven’t heard of that pack.”

How will he not know about it? Not a single werewolf knows about the history of our pack and it’s unlikely that he doesn’t know about it. Even though he appears to be human, he must heard what happen to the pack.

I glance around and the pack was watching us. Looking at Beta Yoochun, his looking deeply at Jaejoong. And Alpha Yunho and Ara stop walking and turns back around to look at us.

Jaejoong: “There isn’t a pack name Moon Soul.”

With what he said, I got curious about it.

Ara: “What does a human like you know?”

He didn’t answer her.

Jaejoong: “I’ll ask you again, and please tell me the truth this time. From what pack are you?”

He seems very serious. But what should I say to them. I talked him the truth I’m from the Moon Soul pack, and I’m not lying about it. Maybe, just maybe that he knows us with the packs old name. It must be?

Ara: “HAH! You don’t know anything about packs.”

Jaejoong: “SHUT YOUR MOUTH!” He yelled.

The Alpha, his Beta, Ara and everyone around is shocked including me. And I’m surprise Alpha Yunho didn’t say anything.

Kibum: “Ravenous Pack.” I answered.

His eyes are wide and in shocked. Why?

A person went near him, must be a pack I though. He grabs his by the arm but Jaejoong brush it off and walk closer to me.

Jaejoong: “Are your brother’s name Seung Hun and Junsu?”

Kibum: “Yes.”

He froze. I don’t really know if a werewolf can undergo shocked because his like a statue not moving. Moments later he whispers something that my brothers only know. I don’t think they heard what he said.

Jaejoong: “Bummie.” When he said that he immediately smile at me and gesture for me to come closer to him. “Come, you’ll stay with me tonight. I’m not going to make you leave like other person.” He said.

I don’t know what force in me but I followed him.

Yunho: “Jaejoong, let one of the pack give him a room.”

We stop on our track.

Jaejoong: “You don’t have too command one of yours. He’ll be staying in Jong Suk house, Alpha Yunho.”

With that he starts to walk again, I can feel the tension in the air and when I glance to the Alpha he’s staring at him. This can’t be good.

Jaejoong: “You coming?”

Kibum: “Ah, yes.”

***

We entered a house.

Jaejoong: “Please have a seat.” I said while smiling at me.

His stunning, not aware that I’m staring at me, when I notice it I was embarrassed and my only answer was a nod. And I shyly smiled back at him.

He walked away and I start to glance around me, it’s a modern house but looks like a country one with the ambiance of nature around. I was so loss and didn’t notice him return.

Jaejoong: “Eat up. I know you’re hungry.” He said while putting a plate in front of me.

Kibum: “Thank you.”

I eat what he gave me and it was delicious. Later it become awkward because of the listen and his been staring at me nonstop.

Kibum: “Err, how do you know my brothers?”

He was about to answer me when someone entered the room, it was the guy who grab him earlier.

Jaejoong: “Hold that thought. Excuse me.”

He and the guy from before leave and they talk, I didn’t hear them, I think it’s serious one. Moments later, Jaejoong came back and smiling towards me.

Jaejoong: “Sorry about that. His name is Kim Hyun Joong he’s a friends of mine. What was that again?”

Kibum: “My brothers, how do you know them?”

He looks sad, but he just smile it off.

Jaejoong: “Let’s just say, I’m close to them like a long lost relative.”

Kibum: “Really? We have a problem right now. Then can you help us?”

Jaejoong: “A problem? What short of a problem? Are they alright? Are you alright?” He spontaneously asks.

Kibum: “I’m fine and so does my brother. We have a problem with another pack.”

Jaejoong: “You can tell me.”

Kibum: “My brother found his mate accidently and that cause uproar among the other pack because she was supposed to be there Alpha’s fiancé. That was the start of it, we already tried to have a peace talk with them, to be civil to each other but the other pack doesn’t listen to our side and insist on returning her to them.”

Jaejoong: “You didn’t allow that right? Seung-hun didn’t return her?”

Kibum: “Yes, your right we didn’t, they already love each other and Seung-hun Hyunmin doesn’t want that to happen, so our pack is having a war with the Griffin Sun’s pack. We didn’t start it, we don’t want it to happen but they already declare it. And here I am asking pack’s to stand by our side and maybe, just maybe stop this war from happening.”

His silent and very timid when I was talking and now his extremely serious all of a sudden, it’s like his thinking deeply about what I said. I hope everything’s alright. And we stayed silent for a while. All of a sudden he spoke.

Jaejoong: “You’re the youngest of the Kim’s, I bet they are worried about you yet they don’t they are best to have you, if you didn’t went out of your way, I wouldn’t meet you and I’ll never know this. That’s why I’m thanking you for doing all of this, and now I know.”

I don’t know what he’s talking about and I’m confuse as to the meaning of it.

Jaejoong: “I know someone can help you, but I have a favor to ask. Are you up for it?”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi guys, sorry I’m currently busy with things, and I’m my unable to update frequently this story but I’ll try my best to finish it. And oh, please excuse my grammar, it’s not edited. So sorry again. And hope you like it.

YUNJAE!!

Seung-Hun P.O.V

 

The problem will not go away even though you’re not dealing with it now but in later on we need to do something about it, the truth is I don’t know how to deal with it.

Thousands of thought running in my mind and with very little of answer to came up, it’s frustrating.

Closing the lids of my eyes yet again I open them, staring at the ceiling of the room. Glancing beside me is my lovely mate, who is currently sleeping peacefully.

Earlier that day we had a fight.

 

Flashback:

 Hye Kyo: “Why aren’t you looking at me?!” She shouted across the living room.

Thank god, the pack is not near the area right now besides my brother Junsu, looking anywhere beside us and destructing himself by plugging earphone and listen to music. But still he will hear us arguing.

Hye Kyo: “Don’t you love me anymore?”

That’s when I look at her straight in her eyes and said.

Seung-hun: “I love you always.”

Hye Kyo: “Then why? Why are you doing this?”

God she’s crying now, I caught Junsu eyeing me, and giving me the look of, “Don’t make her cry and fix it”.

I slowly walk towards her, bringing her for a hug is lightly difficult because she’s fighting it yet I didn’t yield. I push her towards me and console her until the cries turns into sobs. God I hate making her cry.

Seung-hun: “Believe me, I love you always. Please remember that.”

I glance at her and kiss her forehead. And gently hug her as she did the same, glancing at my brother, his looking at us with a blank expression.

Looking down at her I cup her face and lean forward to taste her cherry lips, it’s not a deep one but a sweet kiss share by lovers.

Seung-hun: “I love you.”

Then I kiss her tears away.

Hye Kyo: “Then why haven’t you claimed me yet?”

She’s not looking straight at me rather she’s staring at my chest, I wrapped my arms around her and thinking the words I’m gonna tell her. Without my intent my eyes landed on Junsu yet again and his mounting me to tell her, I will claim her and love her for the rest of our lives. I just eyed him, responding with rolling his eyes and looking away from us.

Seung-hun: “Is that why you’re upset?”

She responds by a nod of her head, I kiss forehead.

Seung-hun: “Don’t be, I just want when I claim you, I want it to be perfect.”

Hye Kyo: “What?”

Seung-hun: “I want to ask your parents your hand to be wed to me, marry you first and lastly when I claim you I want it to be perfect, no rushing on anything and absolutely no danger around us.”

That’s the cue when Junsu like to speak his mind.

Junsu: “Excuse my brother, his romantic and all. Please understand him. He doesn’t like the short cut version.”

Hye Kyo: “You sure, you want all that. You know we can skip some of it.”

Seung-hun: “No, were not going to skip them.”

Hye Kyo: “Ok, I love you.”

Seung-hun: “I love you too.”

 

End of Flashback:

Staring at the ceiling thinking of ways we can avoid the problem were currently at. There’s no easy way out and I can’t even imagine it to happen.

There’s a reason why I’m still not fully mating with Hye Kyo, yeah we do it a lot but any further than that it’s a NO. I can’t bring myself to do it even though I’m desperate to mate with her, I wolf wanted to mate with her and so do I but the circumstances are in the way. When I mean circumstances, her supposed to be fiancé wants her back at all cost and will not stop until he gets her. Not stopping even if he’ll destroy and kills the pack. And I cannot let that happen.

But what choices do I have? 

Either I lead my pack into war with our enemy pack that will cause deaths by either side of the pack or I surrender my mate to them and we all know that’s not going to happen. I’ll die first before they can get her.

It was decided without even knowing what will happen in the future the pack, Moon Soul pack will go to war.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Yoochun P.O.V

How could this happen?

The last thing I know the two of them are fine together, they have moments but other than that it’s all good. But the next thing I know, Jaejoong is unhappy of things that happen a few days past. It’s a fact, his irritated and could snap at everything he sees and I mean everything. And Yunho, him I know. His not being himself again, his avoiding Jaejoong ever since and blocking all mate stuff all over again. And it was painfull.

I wish Changmin was here to knock him off some sense and starts to think straight.

But the damage is been done, it’s not only Yunho now but Jaejoong also. But of them are avoiding everything about each other. I don’t know what the cause of it was but the result is clear as daylight, the couple is drifting away from one another.

I watch as I sat in the porch as Jaejoong walking straight with no clear destination, hands wrap towards his chest thinking deeply. As he steps further a pack member walk past him in different directed, he acknowledge him but Jaejoong didn’t, he just keeps on walking until he reach a tree where he stands beside it, one hand on the tree and the other lay besides him head straight out forward and stares at nowhere.

The thing is I felt odd feelings, a feeling that only arises when I’m meeting other Alpha or meeting with other packs that are more stronger than us, that’s the feeling. I don’t really know why I’m feeling it now because certainly there’s ONLY a single Alpha in the area and there’s on the pack here.

It’s really odd. And it’s .

And what are the odds when Hyun Joong walks in and towards Jaejoong with a face that looks like guilt and concern and just stops when his just behind him than he taps on his shoulder, Jaejoong turns around with his head looking at Hyun Joong, is it just me that my eyes are devising me because I just saw his eyes glows with crimson red and just vanish when he blinks. I think I’m losing my mind. That can’t happen because his a human with super strength, I know it.

I think I’m losing my sanity.

 

“Yoochun.”

I heard someone calling my name, but I’m staring at Jaejoong and Hyun Joong retreating form, of what it looks like there heading to the Doctors house.

“Beta?”

Again I heard it but didn’t pay attention. I’m deep in thoughts.

“BETA!”

In an instant someone is standing in front of me that I jump an inch in air. And somehow growl towards that person.

“Yoochun are you alright?”

Yoochun: “What?”

“For once you didn’t say anything when I said your name, second you keep staring at nowhere and in deep thoughts, third and the last one Alpha Yunho is calling for you.”

Yoochun: “Fine, where is he?”

“His waiting in the library.”

Yoochun: “Thanks.”

 

***At the library***

I step inside and saw Yunho sitting in the chair head low with both hands holding it.

Yoochun: “Is something wrong?”

He didn’t answer me. I know something is wrong by way of his actions and also I can feel it from him.

Yoochun: “Yunho.”

He raise his head and look at me.

Yunho: “I love him. But I just can’t Chun, I just can’t.”

I’m not surprise.

Yunho: “Believe me, I want to be together with Jaejoong. You know that. I thought heaven was by my side when he shown up here and my wolf initially wants to claim him there and then, you know how I struggle for me to realize my feelings for him. How I begun to, begun to realize what my Dad felt when he first saw Kimbum, the feeling of being confuse, angry  and many things that I can’t alter and just turns into LOVE. Loving someone is so precious and delicate. It’s like you want to shield them from everything that is not good. How Dad did all that things for Kimbum that I hated him for that, hating him for hurting Mom, hating him for choosing him over his family but you know I just realize how brave my Dad is. How he fought for their love. He is very courageous man that he stood upon his mate, defending him from the pack. And as I realize that I don’t have the same courage as he had Yoochun.”

Yoochun: “Yunho don’t say that. You are courageous person, Yunho. Please don’t say that. I know you didn’t like what happen to your family but someone deep within you it’s not the same not to have your mate beside you when you need him the most, as family is very important but there is more important that just stick together and just being a family, Yunho.

Yunho: “And what is it Chun?”

Yoochun: “It called MATE, Yunho. Even though a family sticks around together, there will always this hole in your heart and your mind will not be in ease. A mate  is your soulmate, meaning his your other half.”

Silent filled the room once again.

Yoochun: “Yunho, what are you planning?”

Yunho: “I don’t know. I don’t know what I’m going to do, I’m not sure if I’m going to do anything.”

Yoochun: “You know how Jaejoong see things between you too now. I don’t even know how his feelings towards you anymore. I can’t read him lately.”

Yunho: “I’ve been avoiding him, when he saw us that day. I don’t know what I was thinking back then. It’s wrong, I know but I just can’t anymore.”

Yoochun: “His really distant and very timid you know.”

Yunho: “I know.”

Yoochun: “You better fix it fast Yun or you’ll lose him.”

Yunho: “I don’t know what I want anymore.”

My friend is losing it.

I off course notice the change in him when she came. It was unexpected, we didn’t receive a notice or even a call from her pack that she’ll be here or announce that she’s coming here. I was shocked to see her here and more so, she’s been around Yunho and flirting unstop since she arrive and I bet, Jaejooong heard it from the other pack or Hyun Joong told him that or even worst Jaejoong himself saw it.

Maybe Jaejoong saw them because since her arrival his been acting strange, his been very quiet, very timid and very serious. Even Hyorin complain about the change on him, heck she can’t even approach him. I really tried to let those two reconcile but it was futile, it didn’t work. It just creat more tension between them.

And it’s going out of hand.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaejoong Hero P.O.V

Everyone notice my change, I tried to hide them but it was no use it clearly shows. I already know this will happen, I already prepare myself for this but I’m not prepared on handling my feelings.

Once again a werewolf betrayed me.

The last time it happened, that’s when my own pack, my own family abandon and betrays me.

I was in pain.

But this, this pain I’m suffering again is beyond what I ever felt. It’s a new level of pain, of betrayal and the bitter sweet about it the person that I very hope did it.

Yes, once again I’m betrayed by a fellow werewolf and the thing is HIS MY MATE.

Ironic isn’t it.

Your mate supposed to be the one to protect, care and love you no matter what. A mate supposed to be wonderful but all I feel is dreadful. It’s annoying really, I shouldn’t have trusted them.

I’m always letting something to slip but in the end I’m just stab by the back.

I shouldn’t have trusted my kind. Werewolf is just a disappointment.

That’s why I trust vampires more than them.

I trust werewolf’s, my pack and brothers.

Opening my eyes, I stand up from the sofa and turn to the kitchen but soon as I place a steal, I notice something different of me. Now that I’m seeing it, my eyes are different, !

There crimson red in color, ! I rush to the bathroom to have a better look. Yap, my eyes are bloody red. I just stare on my own reflection, didn’t know what do to. I’m not aware that my feet drag me to the chamber down below and just there looking at nothing.

I didn’t even notice Hyun Joong enter the chamber, heck I didn’t even notice his in the house.

 

In pain and betrayed by the one I love. I was beyond furious

 

I couldn’t think of anything else. Then suddenly I felt something crack.

I know exactly what it is. I didn’t do anything to stop it, and I just embrace it.

Hearing something but I don’t know what their saying, I’m deep within my mind and with Hero.

I just watch as Hero breaks another barrier with ease.

As he did that, a growl escapes my lips. I keep on growling until I hear whimpers not far away from me. And when I look at the source, it was Hyun Joong.

His half shift and scared. Fear is written on his face.

Standing up I walk towards him but he keeps on whimpering, I look at him and immediately stop. Presenting my hand to him for comfort and for him not to fear me any longer.

He whines but slowly walking towards me.

When everything is all settled and his not fearing me anymore, we both sat on the chair.

Hero: “Shift back.” I said and he obeyed.

Hyun Joong: “What just happen? Jaejoong your eyes.”

Hero: “What about my eyes?”

Hyun Joong: “There ruby red and how..what just happen?”

Hero: “One of the transitions.” I lied, I can’t tell him yet who I’m really is. “I have 5 of them, two already broken and just only three left.”

Hyun Joong: “And your eyes?”

Hero: “Part of the transition.”

I smiled.

Later, at the living room.

Thankfully my eyes return to its usual color. And Hyun Joong stop asking me question when we leave the room, it’s a good thing. I can’t tell him yet about me, the entire truth about me, just not yet.

Thinking about it, it’s kinda odd, why Jong Suk hasn’t return yet and I suspecting about it. My gut tells me the same thing, it’s either he knows what’s happening but can’t tell me about it or someone told him, to not tell me anything regarding about of my brother.

Hero: “Hyun Joong, how do you feel about leaving?”

His eyes gone wild but seconds pass he slowly smile.

Hyun Joong: “Thank you.”

And it was decided.

We’re leaving Crimson Knight’s territory.

 

 

­++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kibum P.O.V

It was about to dawn, I was panting hard from running around and caught a familiar scent of wolf in the area. Their scent is still lingering in the area meaning there has been wolfs around here. And I can fell a pack presents here. Maybe there’s a pack not far from where I am.

I hope this time, they will here we out and stand by our side.

Walking with my human form along the woods, I heard a tree branch break when I turn around I saw a wolf eyeing me deeply. He must smell me when I entered this territory. I bow down to show I’m not a dangerous wolf and show submission.

He must be a beta, I thought. His aura screams power.

“Who are you?” He asks with firm tone in his voice. “You’re trespassing in our land. State your purpose.”

Kibum: “My name is Kim Kibum and I mean to harm to your pack.” I said with determination. “And you are?”

“I’m Park Yoochun, the beta of Crimson Knight’s pack.” He looked deeply at me and adds. “Are you a rouge? What are you doing here?”

Kibum: “No I’m not Beta Yoochun, may I speak to your Alpha. It’s urgent, please.”

Yoochun: “Alright. I’ll inform my Alpha that you want to see him. Come with us.”

I walk behind him, glancing around as we pass the clearing at heads to a house and it looks like a pack house. Wolfs around are stating as us, some are whispering around and some glaring at me. I just look down. Their behavior is not new to me anymore, I’m already used to it.

We stop at the house and now more werewolves’ are around.

Yoochun: “Wait here while I’ll call my Alpha.”

Kibum: “Thank you.” I said while nodding.

I glance at the pack around me, they are growing in numbers, oh ! This pack is bigger then what I expected, if I persuade them and got them to my brothers side it will be wonderful.

Moments later the Alpha come out and was standing in front of me.

Kibum: “Hello Alpha of the Crimson Knight’s pack, my name is Kim Kibum from the Moon Soul Pack. I’m sorry if I didn’t ask permission to cross your land, please forgive me. I’m not a treat to you pack, Alpha.”

He study me for a brief moment and nod.

“My name is Jung Yunho, Alpha of this pack. What were you doing here?”

Kibum: “Can I speak freely, Alpha?”

Yunho: “Yes you can.”

Kibum: “Maybe the news of my pack reach you already, my brother the Alpha of Moon Soul pack did nothing wrong for having a mate. His just protecting his mate Alpha and they both love each other. Please do understand, my brother doesn’t want any conflict between the Griffin Sun pack.” I said, I stop for a moment to look at his reaction and continue. “That’s why I’m here Alpha, I’m not asking for you to fight for us, we’re asking for you and your pack to just please be in our side. Allied and please be a witness before the council to stop this to happen.”

I was panting when I finish talking, I was waiting for his answer when someone spoke from and it was a woman’s voice.

“Absolutely not.”

The Alpha and the beta look behind them, and continue looking at the woman who spoke while she took a place beside the Alpha.

“You have a lot of nerve to be here and say those words.”

Yunho: “Ara!”

The woman called Ara look at him then back at me.

Ara: “Yunho you can’t be listening to what this kid talking. And you, do you know the humiliation my family went through because of your brother?”

My eyes widen of what she said. If she went family, she’s indeed a related to the Griffin Sun pack. I was lost of words.

Ara: “Crimson Knight’s pack will not help your pack. You can leave now.”

Yoochun: “Ara! You can’t just decide like that, you don’t have any right!”

Ara: “I’m the future Luna of this pack, Yoochun. I have a right to say about this.”

Yoochun: “You’re not the Luna yet Ara. Know your place.”

Ara: “Yunho are you listening to what your beta is saying.”

Yunho: “Shut up!”

The Alpha commanded. He was deep in thoughts, but I already know what his answer. He will refuse the alliance I’m offering, why would he take it. His future Luna is related to the pack we’re against.

We lost another pack. How many did we lose because of this? I already lost count.

Yunho: “I must decline your offer. I know it’s your brothers’ right to claim his mate but I can’t put my pack’s life in the line because of this.”

I breathe deeply, well it’s worth a shot anyway. At lease I tried.

Kibum: “I understand Alpha.”

Ara: “Well what are you waiting for? You can leave now, as your future Luna. I command all of you to obey what I ask.”

I can’t break down now, I turn around and was ready to flew when someone spoke.

“Wait!”

I turn to look at the person. He was beautiful, its beyond words.

“If your claiming to be this pack future Luna at lease have a heart to the kid and let him stay the night.”

I heard Yoochun alter his name, Jaejoong.

Ara: “You can’t --.”

Yunho: “His right Ara, please stay the night. Allow one of my pack to you to a room.”

Kibum: “Thank you Alpha.”

Alpha Yunho look at Jaejoong one last time and turn around and so as Ara did.

Jaejoong: “From what pack are you?” He ask.

Kibum: “I’m from the Moon Soul pack and thanks by the way, you don’t have to do that.”

Jaejoong: “Moon Soul Pack? I haven’t heard of that pack.”

How will he not know about it? Not a single werewolf knows about the history of our pack and it’s unlikely that he doesn’t know about it. Even though he appears to be human, he must heard what happen to the pack.

I glance around and the pack was watching us. Looking at Beta Yoochun, his looking deeply at Jaejoong. And Alpha Yunho and Ara stop walking and turns back around to look at us.

Jaejoong: “There isn’t a pack name Moon Soul.”

With what he said, I got curious about it.

Ara: “What does a human like you know?”

He didn’t answer her.

Jaejoong: “I’ll ask you again, and please tell me the truth this time. From what pack are you?”

He seems very serious. But what should I say to them. I talked him the truth I’m from the Moon Soul pack, and I’m not lying about it. Maybe, just maybe that he knows us with the packs old name. It must be?

Ara: “HAH! You don’t know anything about packs.”

Jaejoong: “SHUT YOUR MOUTH!” He yelled.

The Alpha, his Beta, Ara and everyone around is shocked including me. And I’m surprise Alpha Yunho didn’t say anything.

Kibum: “Ravenous Pack.” I answered.

His eyes are wide and in shocked. Why?

A person went near him, must be a pack I though. He grabs his by the arm but Jaejoong brush it off and walk closer to me.

Jaejoong: “Are your brother’s name Seung Hun and Junsu?”

Kibum: “Yes.”

He froze. I don’t really know if a werewolf can undergo shocked because his like a statue not moving. Moments later he whispers something that my brothers only know. I don’t think they heard what he said.

Jaejoong: “Bummie.” When he said that he immediately smile at me and gesture for me to come closer to him. “Come, you’ll stay with me tonight. I’m not going to make you leave like other person.” He said.

I don’t know what force in me but I followed him.

Yunho: “Jaejoong, let one of the pack give him a room.”

We stop on our track.

Jaejoong: “You don’t have too command one of yours. He’ll be staying in Jong Suk house, Alpha Yunho.”

With that he starts to walk again, I can feel the tension in the air and when I glance to the Alpha he’s staring at him. This can’t be good.

Jaejoong: “You coming?”

Kibum: “Ah, yes.”

***

We entered a house.

Jaejoong: “Please have a seat.” I said while smiling at me.

His stunning, not aware that I’m staring at me, when I notice it I was embarrassed and my only answer was a nod. And I shyly smiled back at him.

He walked away and I start to glance around me, it’s a modern house but looks like a country one with the ambiance of nature around. I was so loss and didn’t notice him return.

Jaejoong: “Eat up. I know you’re hungry.” He said while putting a plate in front of me.

Kibum: “Thank you.”

I eat what he gave me and it was delicious. Later it become awkward because of the listen and his been staring at me nonstop.

Kibum: “Err, how do you know my brothers?”

He was about to answer me when someone entered the room, it was the guy who grab him earlier.

Jaejoong: “Hold that thought. Excuse me.”

He and the guy from before leave and they talk, I didn’t hear them, I think it’s serious one. Moments later, Jaejoong came back and smiling towards me.

Jaejoong: “Sorry about that. His name is Kim Hyun Joong he’s a friends of mine. What was that again?”

Kibum: “My brothers, how do you know them?”

He looks sad, but he just smile it off.

Jaejoong: “Let’s just say, I’m close to them like a long lost relative.”

Kibum: “Really? We have a problem right now. Then can you help us?”

Jaejoong: “A problem? What short of a problem? Are they alright? Are you alright?” He spontaneously asks.

Kibum: “I’m fine and so does my brother. We have a problem with another pack.”

Jaejoong: “You can tell me.”

Kibum: “My brother found his mate accidently and that cause uproar among the other pack because she was supposed to be there Alpha’s fiancé. That was the start of it, we already tried to have a peace talk with them, to be civil to each other but the other pack doesn’t listen to our side and insist on returning her to them.”

Jaejoong: “You didn’t allow that right? Seung-hun didn’t return her?”

Kibum: “Yes, your right we didn’t, they already love each other and Seung-hun Hyunmin doesn’t want that to happen, so our pack is having a war with the Griffin Sun’s pack. We didn’t start it, we don’t want it to happen but they already declare it. And here I am asking pack’s to stand by our side and maybe, just maybe stop this war from happening.”

His silent and very timid when I was talking and now his extremely serious all of a sudden, it’s like his thinking deeply about what I said. I hope everything’s alright. And we stayed silent for a while. All of a sudden he spoke.

Jaejoong: “You’re the youngest of the Kim’s, I bet they are worried about you yet they don’t they are best to have you, if you didn’t went out of your way, I wouldn’t meet you and I’ll never know this. That’s why I’m thanking you for doing all of this, and now I know.”

I don’t know what he’s talking about and I’m confuse as to the meaning of it.

Jaejoong: “I know someone can help you, but I have a favor to ask. Are you up for it?”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi guys, sorry I’m currently busy with things, and I’m my unable to update frequently this story but I’ll try my best to finish it. And oh, please excuse my grammar, it’s not edited. So sorry again. And hope you like it.

YUNJAE!!

 

 

YUNJAE (^_^)