Revelation

The Alpha Wolf

Changmin P.O.V

After our brotherly fight, Yunho said sorry to me. It’s the first time that we had a fight over my obsession on food and it got me totally irritated. Everybody knows that I love to eat, that I’m obsessed with regards on food. And we had a fight with FOOD.

What happen to Yunho?

He has been acting like this ever since they both return from the woods. Jaejoong immediately remove himself to us to rest and somehow from that moment on Yunho’s been pretty weird, if you ask me. Why?

First: His not himself lately, his clumsy, blank, irritated and gets mad easily. Like something slight wrong, he will get mad on that. Been irritated over things, even the smallest detail should be at his standards. Blank on many occasions, like when we had our pack meeting, his mind keeps on winding on somewhere else and it result to misunderstanding within our members. Being a clumsy guy when he’ll saw Jaejoong or even the mere sound of his voice will result to his clumsiness. And I don’t why his acting like this. His like a different person when it comes to Jaejoong.

We fought and it was in chaos. No one intervene our fight, even Yoochun, his close friend and beta couldn’t do anything to stop us until Jaejoong came into view. He scolds us for being immature and leave immediately, like his irritated with our quarrel.

Then Yunho suddenly stops, apologize and walk out to the living room straight to his room. For days he stays there. When it’s time for dinner he will come out then return immediately afterwards. If something very important regarding the packs safety he will come up from his hiding place then immediately return again to his room.

And I can’t stay mad, after all his my dear brother and the Alpha of our pack.

Today I decided to go see him to his hiding place (his room). I was about to knock when I heard Yoochun voice talking. Then I notice that the door from his room is slightly open. I pick at the door and saw Yoochun’s sitting not far from Yunho’s sitting position. I was about to speak when Yoochun speaks, distracting me to say something.

Yoochun: “Yunho, as a friend not just your Beta, I’m worried about you. You’re not usually like this, you even have a fight with your brother. And Changmin is pissed with you right now. Your mother is also worried about you. What is happening to you Yunho?”

Yunho: “I know I’ve been not myself lately and I also know that everyone is worried. And I don’t know what came to me when I had the fight with Changmin. I was just irritated that time that I didn’t know what I did. And for that I’m sorry, for all of my actions.”

Yeah, you should be.

Yoochun: “A lot of our members are scared to you right now right, Yunho. They can’t approach you will your this irritated. Tell me Yunho, why you’re acting like this? You can always tell me. It will not be resolve if you’re just keeping it in yourself.”

You’re a walking timer, that any time can trigger the bomb and explode.

Yunho: “Maybe your right, maybe I just need somehow to hear me out.”

Maybe you should. You need to talk, like right now the best time.

Yoochun: “You’re ready to tell me, what’s wrong with you?”

Yunho: “Yes, sit down Yoochun.”

I focus my sense to hear clearly what they’re about to talk.

Yunho: “I’m acting this way because…..because I found my mate.”

WHAT?! He found his mate. Why didn’t he say anything about this to me? I’m so going after his .

Yoochun: “What?! You did? When? Who is it?”

Yunho: “Ssshh! Keep your voice down. Yeah I’ve found my mate. And do you know who is it? The least of your imagination my mate will be.”

Yoochun: “Who?”

Right? Who is the lucky bastard?

Yunho: “But keep it secret ok? Its Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong is my mate.”

Did I heard it right? Or maybe imagination gone wild that I heard him said Jaejoong. The same Kim Jaejoong living with us.

My mind is blank.

I’m happy that he found someone who is like Jaejoong, kind hearted and lovely. And the same time mad because his telling this to Yoochun. Why not include your dear brother, Changmin?

Yunho: “And you know what, I kissed Jaejoong in the woods and accidentally mark him.”

WHAT?! Ei?! He KISS and MARK Jaejoong?

That’s a good new but then he said sorry to him. Is he stupid to hurt him. I want to smack his head from his action. Clearly he hurt Jaejoong’s feeling from saying sorry after they shared a kiss and more importantly, He the Alpha already mark his mate.

That’s a big advantage.

Yet Jaejoong might feel something weird about his bite mark. I’m unease about it, like a burden pucks  within me, not for myself but rather Yunho’s sake.

Yoochun: “WHAT?!”

Yunho: “You know what I’m really stupid. When I finish marking him, I said sorry. Crap! I hate this.”

Yeah! You really are. Who does KISS and MARK his mate then say sorry to them.

Yoochun: “And that’s why you’re acting like this now.”

Yunho: “YES!”

Yoochun: “How about tomorrow night the two of you will take. I will think of away for Jaejoong to talk to you. Ah ha! I’ve got it. Camp fire, well do this. What do you think?”

Camp fire? Not bad.

Yunho: “Anything will do, just hah. I need to talk to him.”

Yeah Yunho, you really need to explain yourself to Jaejoong.

Yoochun: “Tomorrow then but for the meantime, stop being irritated and go out of the house. Meet the others.”

You’re creeping us Yunho. Don’t stay like a crazy person that will bite just every time you have the opportunity.

Oh! Crap. Yoochun is turning his way to my direction (the door), ! What I’m supposed to do? Hide? Where? Oh! Crap. No time to think, his on the other side now. !

Click.

Yoochun open the door and once he saw me, his startled, his brow forms a straight line and there’s a smirk on his face. Then he turn his back to Yunho.

Yoochun: “Yun, looks whose here?”

Yunho look at Yoochun with confusion on his face.

Yunho: “What are you doing here, Changmin?”

Changmin: “About that.”

Yoochun: “Tell me Minnie, how much you heard from our talking?”

Yunho raise his brow.

Yunho: “You over heard us?”

Changmin: “Kind off.”

Yunho: “Changmin.”

Yoochun: “What do you know, Minnie?”

I scratch the back of my head. Should I tell the truth or say a lie but the looks of it, Yoochun already knows that I heard them clearly. No chose than tell the truth.

Changmin: “I know about Jaejoong…..Jaejoong being Yunho’s mate ahm and….ah and the camp fire. Brilliant idea by the way.”

! I got caught.

Yunho: “CHANGMIN!” He stand up from his sitting position.

Changmin: “Don’t worry Yun, I won’t tell anyone, unless you want me to tell them and I will help Yoochun about talking with Jaejoong. I will make sure that the two of you will have a private conversation, just the two of you.”

Yunho: “Changmin!”

Changmin: “And you told Yoochun but not me.” I pouted while my eyes do its work, the puppy dog eyes work every time for Yunho.

Yunho: “Changmin ah.”

Aha! Got cha! See every time it works.

Yoochun: “He’ll be a good distraction for Jaejoong don’t you think Yun. And besides 2 wolfs are better 1. The two of us can have close eyes to Jaejoong.”

Changmin: “I agree with you there.”

Yunho: “FINE, Changmin just keep it a secret, until the time comes.”

Changmin: “No, problem.”

And then Yoochun and I left him. We look at each other, mind linking our plans to get Jaejoong interact with the Camp fire. And we smiled for the plan we have in mind.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@ Jong Suk’s House

Hero (Jaejoong) P.O.V

As I hold a cup of warm cappuccino as I sat down on the sofa. And begin to remember what happen between us.

It hurts!

Ever since that incident Yunho didn’t show up. And a lot of questions run through my mind why he did the worst thing and hurt my feeling.

“I’m sorry.”

Just few words stab my heart with thousands of blade. And if it’s physical, I would have died from that.

LOVE?

Loving someone beyond what they deserve then what they give you in turn. PAIN

I hope his not one of the wolves that I know. Hoping my mate is different from them. The loved of the family I once known was gone. I don’t want that feeling again.

Feeling of being unloved, unwanted, and be betrayed from the people that I loved.

BLANK. NUMB. EMPTY.

A small smile form from my face.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Hero: “Come in.”

I don’t Jong Suk to be back maybe it’s Changmin again, trying his best to annoy me. Yet I tell you I’m quite entertain with his attitude, I am found of his adorable personality. Maybe because once I had brothers like him, hyperactive.

“Jaejoong, it’s Hyorin.”

I turn around and face her with a fake smile on my face. I can pull it off easily, over the years I practically used to do that kind of thing.

Jaejoong: “Seat down, want some cappuccino?”

Hyorin: “Sure.”

I stand up and walk over the kitchen and prepare another cup of warm cappuccino, walking back to the living room and gave the cappuccino to Hyorin.

Hero: “It’s hot by the way.”

Hyorin: “Thanks.”

And I sat again from my previews spot.

Hyorin: “Jaejoong, don’t you think Alpha Yunho is kinda weird these days. I mean his not his usual self. He even got a fight with Changmin.”

Hero: “Nah, brother’s fight a lot Hyorin.”

Hyorin: “Not Yunho and Changmin, and besides they fought for FOOD. We all knew Changmin is addicted to FOOD. That FOOD MONSTER will eat anything. It’s not like him. His…his.”

Hero: “Immature?” Cutting her off.

Hyorin: “Yeah, I don’t know what to think about Yunho anymore. Yet it’s a good thing that Alpha Il Woo is gone. He’ll be worried when he found out that Yunho’s acting like this.”

Hero: “By the way, where is Alpha Il Woo. I haven’t see him in days.”

Hyorin: “Their attending a wedding.”

Hero: “They?”

Hyorin: “Yes. Alpha Il Woo and Kimbum. Apparently their attending the wedding of Alpha Gary of the Leon Starks Pack, he found his lovely mate name Song Jihyo. She must be very lucky.”

Hero: “Yeah. Ahm, Hyorin please don’t mind me asking this. Ok? Alpha Il Woo and Kimbum are mates right? So how about Yunho and Changmin’s mother.”

Hyorin: “Ah, that part. Ok hear it goes. Alpha Il Woo and Yunho’s mother are not really mates, but they were mated to each other by the Elders decision. Yunho and Changmin was born and grew up still Alpha Il Woo didn’t bother to look for his/her mate because he have already a mate but then Kimbum was shown up one day. And boom, Alpha marks him his true mate. The rest is history.”

My mouth form “O”.

Hyorin: “And you know what, the Elders respected it and also the pack.”

Hero: “How about the Alpha’s family? How did take it?”

Hyorin: “Not well. Changmin and their mother accepted the fact that his not his true mate and went along with Kimbum and accepted fully into the family. While Yunho, he didn’t like it. He resented it, he didn’t like the fact that his father is mated with a man yet he acknowledge Kimbum as Alpha Il Woo’s mate. And from that he set his mind that his mate should be a SHE. You can call his feelings for 2 male wolves mated are disgusted.”

Frozen, I’m speechless.

Disgusted? From me, his mate? So that’s why his acting like this. He doesn’t want me to be his mate. Just a mere thought of us being mates disgusted him.

UNWANTED. UNLOVE.

DEVASTATED. PAIN. HURT. SORROW. AGONY.

HEARTACHE.

It’s better if he just stabs me physically rather than an invisible blade that keeps on stabbing my heart.

Lots of emotions field me, not just 1 but many. So many that I can’t put on words what I’m feeling right now. No words can explain the situation I’m being through.

And before I knew it a tear escape my eye.

My vision got blurred and every inch of my body is in pain.

I close my eyes.

HERO, is rising. I can hear his chains.

He can’t do that to us. His our mate, he belong to us. Don’t just stand there, do something. Barge to the house. Claim what’s ours. Make it clear to everyone who WE are.

Shut up!

I’m commanding you to go to our mate, claim him, mark him our. GO!

Shut up!

Hero is near the surface. I needed to claim down, it’s hard when you’re also feeling why his in pain and both of us are in pain.

And when he surface, my chestnut eyes will turning into sapphire red.

I can’t let that happen. Battling with my inner self to keep myself in check, to keep calm and to take control of Hero. Little by little, my tempered is lowering. And when I felt that Hero is disappearing, I open my eyes. Within me knowing that another tear leave my eye.

Hyorin on the other hand is worried. Concern is written on her face.

Hero: “Don’t worry, headache.”

Hyorin: “You sure? I can get you a medicine if you want? God! You’re in pain, your crying!”

I stayed frozen for 5 seconds and came back. Crying?

Hero: “Crying?”

Hyorin: “Yeah, a tears fallen from you. Are you really ok? Should I tell Yunho about this?”

Just hearing his name is hurting me. When the sorrow and agony strikes it comes with full blow.

Just like the years of my train, to remain compose everything. I smile.

Hero: “Don’t worry. It’s just a headache nothing more. It will pass.”

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

I look at the door, then I can sense that it’s Yoochun. What does he want now?

I need to be alone. I need some space. I need to reconnect with myself.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yoochun P.O.V

Today is the day. Yunho will have the talk with Jaejoong. What a great idea of mine. Hahaha. I can be cupid for the both of them.

I’m very happy that Yunho told everything to me. He finally accepts Jaejoong as his mate. His principles over male wolfs mated to each other is disappearing. I’m glad to hear that from him.

When he talks about Jaejoong his eyes glow and his smile have sparkles on them. I can already tell that is in love with his mate.

Changmin and I have a little conversation to make it possible for the two lovers to have the talk. Everything is set.

Yunho is getting ready for his talk with Jaejoong. It’s really weird of Yunho for being very nervous for the talk, oh well he did something stupid.

And I just need to talk to Jaejoong. Informing him that there will be a gathering at the clearing area, the Camp Fire will take place.

I hum the song that I heard from the radio. It’s unique. The tittle of the song is Untitled song part.1. I don’t know who name the song that way but the lyrics of the song suits Yunho feeling’s perfectly.

My feet’s walk around and stop at the door. The door open, it’s Hyorin who open it.

Hyorin: “Oh! Hi Yoochun. Come in”

Yoochun:”Is Jaejoong in?”

Hyorin: “Yeah then I’ll go again Jaejoong. Be sure to take a nap afterwards, ok? Bye.”

She walked away. Then I walk inside of the house, I saw Jaejoong seating on a sofa. He smiled.

Yoochun: “Hi.”

Jaejoong: “Please sit down Yoochun. Do you want some coffee?”

Yoochun: “No thanks. I’m hear about the gathering tonight, do you know about it?”

He shakes his head.

Yoochun: “This gathering will be great, the camp fire is a form of unwinding for us. So what do you say Jaejoong?”

Jaejoong: “Sure. What time will it start?”

Yoochun: “About quarter to 9. Don’t be late ok? I’ll go ahead. Bye.”

He smiled back and led me to the door. And once again, I smiled and said my goodbye.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho’s P.O.V

This is it. I have to right what I said. I need him.

I miss his eyes, his smile, and his lips when he twists it or when he them. I’m crazy over him. I miss every part of him. I’m looking forward to our talk. Yet I’m still very nervous on meeting him again.

It’s like meeting your first love for the first time over the years. I can’t wait to see him.

Yoochun: “Yun, it’s time. Changmin is there already. So does everyone on the pack.”

Yunho: “And Jaejoong?”

Yoochun: “Don’t worry. Changmin is entertaining him.”

I raise my brow from what he said. JEALOUS is written on my face. ANNOYED that Changmin is there with him that it should be me has been with. IRRITATED that Changmin’s doing this for me, yet I’m irritated when his near my mate.

Yoochun: “I know that look.” He put his arm on my shoulder. “Don’t worry, Changmin have this on the bag and besides your brother likes Jaejoong for you. And my I remind you, Changmin is doing his best there for you. So, smile.”

Yunho: “Yeah, your right. Chun.”

Yoochun: “Let’s head out!”

I smiled and walk outside where everyone is enjoying the Camp Fire that Yoochun and Changmin prepared.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Till next UPDATE.

 

YUNJAE!!! (^_^)