Gravity

The Alpha Wolf

My first stop is with Raven Coven’s land.

Remembering the last time I saw them. That was a few years back. That was the time when Raven Coven was attack by rogue vampires and three of my closest friends died.

Being able to have conversation with them it gives a feeling of east to me. Knowing that their doing great.

Leaving behind the past yet remembering the vampires that left behind, the vampires that died. And honoring their memories and tried to live in the present.

That’s how you call “FAMILY”, even if they’re not blood related they stayed together. Protecting each and every one in their family. What they share is beyond anything. A bond that is a lot more stronger then BLOOD.

 

FAMILY: TRUST & LOYALTY.

 

That’s why I like vampires more than werewolfs. BECAUSE:

They were there for me when I didn’t have anyone.

They accepted me when no one did.

They gave me a HOME when they kick me out.

 

A family that gave me a reason to TRUST, LOYALTY, gave me LOVE and PROMISE to protect me.

That’s why I cherish them. My family and most specially Ambrose, my FATHER. He was the one who brought me to the Wystan Coven. Treated me for what I’m. He gave me LOVE that a Father would give.

He trusted me, care for me, cherish me, love me, and being loyal to me. And he became true to his words.

While werewolfs only gave me pain, sorrow and most importantly they BETRAYED me.

And remembering my past only brings back miserable memories. Memories that I want to forget.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Well back to reality

 

Hero (Jaejoong) P.O.V

Seating inside their house, welcoming me and have our small talks. It gives a warm feeling. Not that vampires are warm, their physically cold.

Tae Hee: “It’s rare for a Cyneric like you to visit us.when our home is quite far from the castle.”

Ji-Hoon: “You must be looking for someone?”

Hero: “Yes, I’m looking for Seong-im. Did she pass your land recently?”

Ji-Hoon: “Not recently but she pass our land if I’m not mistaken around 2 years ago.”

Tae Hee: “You must be worried about her?”

Hero: “You can say that. Do you know where direction she went?”

Ji-Hoon: “Yes, she cross aur land went to the Crimson Knights pack territory.”

Hero: “Crimson Knights? I never heard that packs name.”

Tae Hee: “When was the last time you left the castle?”

Hero: “You got a point there. Actually this is my first time leaving the castle when Father and Apollo went to hibernation.”

Ji-Hoon: “Cyneric you should take it slow, take care of your health.”

Tae Hee: “So much of stress can actually give you wrinkles, did you know?”

Hero: “I’ll keep that in mind.”

Ji-Hoon: “Cyneric I heard rumors regarding that pack. They currently recruiting more wolfs to join Crimson Knights pack.”

Tae Hee: “But why?”

Ji-Hoon: “One reason to get stronger. The Alpha of that pack believes that if he gets more wolfs to join his pack would be strong.”

Hero: “That’s non sense. A weak Alpha would always think of that. So pathetic, don’t you think? Let say he has the numbers but does he have their loyalty? Does he think that if a war would break that his minions won’t flee if they know that they won’t stand a change? What a moron Alpha.”

Tae Hee: “That’s true.”

Hero: “Ji-Hoon about Seong-im.”

Ji-Hoon: “Don’t worry, she was fine when she pass our land. You just worry too much Cyeneric.”

Hero: “I hope so. Well I better go. Thank you very much.”

Tae Hee: “Rest here for the meantime, it’s almost 12 in the midnight. Berenice called me, she said after you persuaded Demetrius for 3 whole days to run the castle you immediately took off. Even you feel not tried but your body is. So for now take rest.”

Hero: “Thank you.”

Maybe you’re wondering why they called me Cyneric not Hero. Because they are being formal. Even I’m close to them they would always called me Cyneric. Calling me by Cyeneric is a form of respect, for those who are higher rank to them and somehow a way of respecting to Father.

They have high respect for Wystan Coven and Anarchy Soul pack.

Tae Hee is a great mate for Ji-Hoon. Always taking care of his family.

I wonder if my mate is like that too.

I sleeping throughout the day. My body just took over, and I doze off by the smell of vanilla. The scent is wonderful. I like vanilla scent.

I woke up the next day and I got startled by them. They stood still and watch me around the bed. Tae Hee said that they were worried about me and thinking if something happen to me. I assured her that I was tired that I slept to long.

It was mid-day when I continue my journey to the south but before that I said my “Thank you” and “Goodbye” to them and promise to return when I found Seong-im And Tae Hee gave me food to eat on my journey.

It was around 2 in the afternoon when I stop, feeling of hungry took, Tae Hee’s food god. I finish eating it and I felt a little bit sleepy. I was comfortable resting when I heard noises coming from the forest.

An Alpha wolf can detect sound few kilometers away unlike humans. Our hearing is a lot more sensitive than normal wolfs.

Tsk! Annoying. Probably some hikers fooling around, I mind my own business. I open my eyes when I heard a woman’s voice, immediately sat up.

I closely listen and feel the surrounding. She is being chase by 3 no 5 wolf. Thinking is I should help her or not. Tsk! So troublesome but because I’m in the mood to help a poor woman I get off the car. Walking towards the forest, clearly listen to the sound finding where is she exactly. I began to walk further. The noise gets louder and louder until I was knock off. I look up and saw her panting. The one that making all the noise, the woman that is being chase.

I stand up and clean the dirt off my cloths. Then I look her in the eyes. She is confused and shocked at the same time. We stayed like that for a moment then a wood snap diverting our attention. She immediately grab my hand and drag me off. We ended up running together.

But because were in human form we were outrun by them. 5 wolfs quickly surrounds us, growling and circling us in the same time. And one of them run to a nearby tree and come out as a human.

“Where do you think you’re going? Do you think you can out run us?”

Hero: “Do you know them?” I ask the woman but she didn’t pay attention to me nor glance at me.

“Hyorin, do you think we can let you go that easily?”

Hyorin: “Please just let us go!”

“And if we won’t. What will you do? Fight us with a human?”

Hyorin: “Don’t touch him. His just a human.”

“Pity isn’t it? You drag a human into this.”

One wolf moves forward at me, ready to attack.

“Don’t worry about him Hyorin, you should worry that yourself. But don’t worry we won’t kill you, not yet  but this human here is a different story.”

The wolf move one step closer to me but hyorin shield me by her body.

Hyorin: “Please don’t! You only need me right?”

The wolf man walks forward until he reaches Hyorin. He harshly grabs her shoulders and throws her aside. Making her bump a tree and lost consciousness.

“What a pretty human like you doing in the forest?”

Hero: “That’s none of your business.”

“Tsk! Stubborn aren’t we? You see my brother here thinks you beautiful. And it’s a pity that it will go to waste.”

Hero: “You’re saying?”

“Why don’t we have some fun?”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Minutes later I took off my shirt because it’s full of blood and dirt. I approach Hyorin that is still unconscious, carrying here to my car. Putting her inside and secured that she’s comfortable resting. I move at the other side to take a shirt. Ended up picking a black shirt.

Tsk! Those lazy bastards. They don’t even know how to fight properly.

 

Flashback:

 

“Why don’t we have some fun?

“Tsk! Do you even know how to fight? By the looks of it you are rogue wolfs. And I dislike wolfs like you. Always talk no action.”

“So you know what we are.”

“Isn’t it clearly, filthy wolfs like always stink the air. Its making the environment bad, you know?”

“YAH!”

Two wolfs charge from both of my side. So slow, like what I thought. Weak werewolf’s. Quickly dough them, turning and I caught one of the wolfs neck, holding it tightly. Tsk! His limping with pain, with one move I snap his neck making him fall to the ground. And the other wolfs witness that was in shock for a moment and pure rage of me. Then two wolfs launch at me but before they could have attack me, I grab both of their necks, holding what’s precious to them, their LIFES. Snapping them easily three wolfs now dead two more to go.

I don’t have mercy on me. I am a person that doesn’t appreciate life for does worthless creatures. I don’t give a damn about them, neither vampire nor werewolf’s. Whose life is nothing but waste.

I didn’t become Alpha wolf of Anarchy Soul pack and one of the head of Wystan Coven if I’m soft hearted person.

People around me would say that I’m a cold heartless being.

“What are you?”

Hero: “What does it looks like?”

“That’s bull! How can a mere human like you killed 3 of my wolfs.”

Hero: “You’re just weak.”

Then a wolf tackled me from behind, making us land to the ground with him on top.

Tsk! Now my clothes are dirty.

I grabbed both of his arms, twisting it, making fell. I stand and with one move I grab his jaw. I smile. With my free hand I took a hold of his head. Pulling them apart, separating his head to his body. It’s brutal, I know.

I’m covered now with blood and dirt.

Hero: “Your next.”

“I’ll remember this!”

He shift and just flee, leaving them behind. What a coward he is. I despite wolfs like him. Just abandoning your fellow wolf in a battle is so low.

It’s better to die with them rather than lived a life like a coward.

End of Flashback

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was outside, smocking when she wakes up. She immediately got off and went near me.

Hyorin: “I’m sorry, I cause you trouble. I dragged you in.”

Because I’m a better wolf now. My patients are high and also my tolerance. I’m a calm person but sometimes I snapped off it. Like what just happen.

Hyorin: “I’m sorry. My name is Kim Hyorin, and how about you?”

Hero: “Kim Jaejoong.”

Despite of that name. I could only give that to her. I couldn’t tell her who I’m really is.

Hyorin: “What happen? Where are them? Did you get hurt?”

Hero: “Don’t worry. They’re gone now. So be at ease.”

Hyorin: “But how?”

Should I tell her what happen? Telling her that I killed four of the wolfs back there. Or maybe not.

Hero: “I don’t know too. When you black out, a wolf suddenly appears and fought with them.”

She still couldn’t believe what I just said. But she thinks I’m a human. So that story can be worth something.

Hyorin: “Ah! Really?”

Hero: “But why were you running away from them? It’s alright, you can tell me.”

Hyorin: “I’m supposed to get marry to my childhood friend Yunho. My father and his father are close friends and also Alphas. They agreed to marry us. He didn’t found his mate and also I. That’s why they arrange it. My father would say that it’s great honor to marry an Alpha. We are childhood friends so I agreed to them but when I arrive there, I saw my mate. All this time he is part of Crimson Knights pack. I’m supposed to marry his Alpha. What will he thinks? And I couldn’t take it anymore. That some night I sneak out, I run away. And those wolfs we encounter found me. They knew who I’m and they kidnapped me but I escape them. I was running away from them when you bump into me.”

Hero: “If I’m you, I didn’t run away. I will face them both. Have clear talk to them. Telling them that I found my mate and there nothing they can do about it. Needless if his your childhood friend or not. You should tell him you feeling. You just run away from you responsibility. For an Alpha daughter you should stay firm and stood at them. Don’t you think it’s a coward thing to do. To run away from them.”

Hyorin: “I guess so. If I face them, I wouldn’t be kidnapped and drag you in.”

Hero: “Can I ask you something. Are you their first born?”

Hyorin: “Yes but I’m not the next line for Alpha. My father gave it to my younger brother. He would tell me that a woman cannot lead a pack. I would just ruin the pack. I can shift but I’m not that strong for an Alphas daughter. I’m I worthless?”

Hero: “No one is worthless unless you chose to live a life with nothing. You got pressured are you? They expect you to do something that you cannot do. They don’t have a hold in your life regarding your mate. It’s your life, you should decide on your own.”

She reminded me of myself a long time ago. That happened to me. I also have that kind of father. I run away leaving them behind. But I’m thankful that they chase me out. I meet Father, Apollo, Demetrius, and Berenice. The rest of Wystan Coven and the birth of Anarchy Soul pack.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++