It's War

The Alpha Wolf

It’ War

Yunho P.O.V

It’s not right someone to deny or even seek help from others and for as werewolves, it’s common. We have alliance to different pack around the country and with them by our side gives us more leverage from battles to politics.

And seeing as this kid traveled far and seeks help into his brother’s problem. And I admire his courageous act.

But I can’t render what he seeks like I stated. I have my own reasoning as to why I can’t help for one the pack is with alliance of the Griffin Sun’s pack, two they have hundreds of purely skilled fighters, who are born and teach to fight to protect their pack and thirdly he’s Ara’s cousin, I know it sounds lame, if Ara will be the future Luna of my pack, I can’t send my pack to battle against his pack. It’s crazy.

As of now, the best is resting inside the pack territory and no harm will be done to him as long as his in my territory.

Jaejoong, my lovely mate for that matter, shocked the life out of me. When he arrived and demanded for the kid to wait and ask him questions that I find questionable for myself. Then he said those words that are directed to Ara, “If you’re claiming to be this pack future LUNA at least have a heart to the kid and let him stay the night.” I already know my relationship with him is already in a downfall, as he literally conveys his feelings that time.

And as for his questionable inquiries, it’s still a mystery. On how he demanded to know the kids pack, as he know and claims that he hasn’t and never heard a pack called Moon Soul, and as he discovered that Moon Soul is actually the modern pack of Ravenous Pack he was quite shocked and that was the first time I saw him like that.

What I don’t understand is how he knows Alpha Seung-hun of the Moon Soul pack and his brother’s name and not the actual pack itself. Andfor a fact that he called the kid Bummie not his actual name, as he introduced himself to me, he said his name was Kim Kibum.

My guest is he personally knows them but the idea is not lingering in head because if he really knows them then he should know that they change their pack name into Moon Soul.

And as they hurry away from the crowd he said the words that even shocked me. For the very first time he called me Alpha Yunho not Yunho or even Yunnie. It was a strange feelings being called Alpha by him and its foreign for even himself for that matter.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hero (Jaejoong) P.O.V

Roughly as Bummie said farewell to Yunho, the rest of the pack and said goodbye to me, I’ll take it personally, to put an end to my brother’s interest. Waiting was never been my forte, I hated waiting. And the plan is already in action.

I already told Hyun Joong to pack his belongings and wait for me at the Raven Coven, where Jong Suk is currently resided. I already assumed that he, Jong Suk already acknowledge my brothers problem and decided to hide it from me, I don’t know why he did it but I assume someone I know got to him first and decided not to tell me. I’m not mad at him for not telling me, I’m just furious for that person not to personally call me and said it himself. I’m so gonna kick his .

Hero: “Yoochun!” I yelled, his at the other side of me.

He turns around, raise his left eyebrow but didn’t say anything and walk towards me.

Hero: “I want to talk to you.”

Yoochun: “Sure, what is it?”

Hero: “In private.”

Yoochun: “Okay, let’s head to the library. No one will hear us there.”

His the one to walk first and heads towards the pack house, and as for me, there’s no turning back now. And I already decided it, there’s nothing that can change my thought about it, even if Yunho objects it, he doesn’t have any right now, as he waste his right to be my mate and to be by my side. It was done.

Quickly with my steps, I entered the room and lock closed the door behind me. I found Yoochun seating at the sofa.

Yoochun: “Seat first Jaejoong.”

Hero: I timidly smile. “There’s no need for it anyways this will be a quick one.”

Yoochun: “Alright, so what is it that you want to tell me?”

Hero: “I already thought over this. And there’s no need for me for being here anymore. I’m leaving Yoochun.”

From what I said, I saw shocked and confusion on his face as he deliberately stand and walk over and stand right in front of me. But before he even say one word, I already cut him.

Hero: “Like I said Yoochun, there’s nothing for me here. And I need to move on already. The pack and you are awesome and all but I need to go now.”

Yoochun: “Why?”

Hero: “Yoochun, you must mistaken me of being here in the first place and I don’t belong here.”

Yoochun: “Yes, you do! You do belong here. You belong with us.”

Hero: “I’m a traveler Yoochun who likes to take pictures of nature and just wanders around. It was a miracle that I stayed here for long. And I stayed for a very long time, it’s enough already. You can’t talk me out of it, I already made my mind up. I’m leaving.”

Yoochun: “What about Yunho, Jaejoong? Huh?”

Hero: “What about him Yoochun?”

Yoochun: “You can’t leave him, Jae, I know you feel something for him and I know you know how he feels about you and you just can’t! And beside his your---your.”

He can’t say it. That him Yunho’s mate, our relationship is already at its limit, mated or not it’s the end for them.

Hero: “I’m his want Yoochun?”

He looks away.

Hero: “That I’m his mate, ‘Em I rightYoochun?”

With that he turns his head in my directed, eyes wide with shocked beyond belief.

Hero: “I already know about it and to where we stand. And as far as I know, there’s no us.”

With those words I left him. I step outside the room and walk outside the house turning to Jong Suk’s house to get my bag and finally get it over with. It’s kinda annoying to be physically be here.

Quicky getting my bag, I left the room and locked it behind and as I walk away from the house, Hyorin somehow pop out of nowhere.

Hyorin: “Jae, why do you have a bag with you? Are you going somewhere?”

Hero: “It’s been nice meeting you, it was nice being here.”

Hyorin: “OMG! You’re leaving?”

Hero: “I already stayed long enough and it’s time for me to leave. I’m a photographer who likes to travel around to capture wonderful things.”

Hyorin: “Even if I don’t want you to go, I can’t keep you from what makes you happy. But will meet again, right?”

Hero: “Yes, will meet definitely in the future.”

Hyorin: “Oh wait? What about your car Jae? Jong Suk’s not here.”

Hero: “Don’t worry actually Jong Suk his quite near here already and he already said that his wait for me around the shed, a couple away from here.”

Hyorin: “Really?”

Hero: “Yeah.”

Hyorin: “I’ll definitely miss you.”

She gave me a tight hug, kisses bot of my cheeks and lastly smiled then she went off to somewhere, I don’t want to know. Honestly speaking, we’ll be meeting in the future, but I guess that time it will be deferent and maybe,we’ll be no longer friends but enemies.

I saw one pack member, went near him and ask something.

Hero: “Hi, do you know where Alpha Yunho is?”

“His probably in his room by now.”

Hero: “Thanks.”

I went ahead and into the house, walking fast as I get to his room. I knocked and when I heard “Come In” from inside, I turn the handle around and step inside. To say that Yunho was shocked to see me was probably the understatement of the day.

Yunho: “Jaejoong!”

Hero: “I need to talk to you.”

Yunho: “Look, it is about what happen between us for the past few weeks. I don’t know what to say about us, it’s just that you know, I’m really sorry.”

Hero: “That’s not it.”

Yunho: “It’s not?”

Hero: I bitterly smile. “I Kim Jaejoong, rejects Jung Yunho of the Crimson Knight’s pack as my mate.” As I said those words, my soul feels like being stab my millions of knifes, an invisible one that no one will know that it’s definitely hurting me painfully. The impact of those words come into heavy wave, swaying the will out of me, my wolf Hero, doesn’t want me to say it and wants me to take my words back. It’s not happening, I’m Hero Cyneric, I don’t take my words back, even if it kills me.

I didn’t let him come back from the shocked of my words and left the room.  Walking faster, as I come out of the house, having glances and weird looks from the packs, it actually didn’t matter anymore. Stepping up and quicken my pace, I walk around the house into the clearing, as I disappear in the woods, I heard Yunho, shouted my name but it was already too late. Deep into the woods, I let Hero roar, a load growl was heard throughout the woods and it’s probably heard by the pack and probably heard by other packs but most definitely Raven Coven must heard my roar. I can already feel the fear among them.

And I run.

 

 

++++++++

Guys to forgive me. At first I thought I'm goona finish this last year but something came up and Im unable to do. I won't promise anything. Hope you all enjoy!