Power

The Alpha Wolf

Hero (Jaejoong) P.O.V

That same day, I transferred to Jong Suk’s house. Yunho is against it first but the latter gave in, with a long talk to Jong Suk and his father. He finally agreed. But time to time to request, no, demanded that I should be out to the open and be civilize to the pack. For all I know, he doesn’t want me to be near Jong Suk. And because I don’t want Jong Suk to be burden of Yunho’s stupidity of interpreting my relationship with Jong Suk, I half-heartily accepted his request. In the morning I would go for my daily routine to jag or no turn around 4 or 4:30, it helps me to think things. You might say it’s too early, but not for me. It has been my daily routine for the past 6 to 7 years. And Jong Suk would accompany me. We would run until it’s 7 to 7:30 in the morning and came back to wash off the sweats and head to the packs house to have our breakfast and it also happen that. Yunho the Alpha wants to have breakfast with us around. It’s irritating and starting to get to my nerves but Jong Suk is at my side, reminded me that his only doing this for my sake. Because I’m his mate and you all know that a wolf is protective to their mates when they’re not mark yet more so with an Alpha as your mate. I’m also a leader, Alpha of Anarchy Soul and I have urge to make my mate mine, to mark him to be mine or the other way around. Yet I can control myself not to jump to him and literally mark him thanks to the chains of Hero I have full control of myself.

But I keep on wondering why he not marks me. I know he have feelings towards me and that feeling is strong, the bond that we shared together is strong I can feel it and I know he can also. Maybe he just needs time.

                                                                                  =)::::::(=

It’s been seven days now since I had that dream, the dream about my brothers and it bothers me a lot. I stay really quite during those times and a lot of people notice it, I can’t help it. The mere thought of them being hurt, it boils my blood. Rising of my blood pressure is not good at all. Deep in thought that I didn’t notice, their eyes are on me, observing me. Then I felt s soft tap from my shoulder when I look at its Kyuhyun. Hyorin’s mate, fortunately for the couple they ended up being together and the full pack accepted it. Both Yunho and Hyorin’s father accepted the fact that the two are fated to be together and eventually Kyuhyun mark Hyorin and now Hyorin is stink of Kyuhyun’s scent.

Well when you mark your mate or you on the other hand being mark by your mark, he would bite the nap of your neck. Shoving his teeth deep into your skin, making you feel the pain of the process of the bond. Yet you feel complete after the process, you will feel comfort, like you belong to him and the world around you just fall into its rightful place.

And right now I’m feeling jealousy against Hyorin. She found his mate and Kyuhyun already mark her while me on the other hand, found my mate yet he still doesn’t mark me. I don’t want to feel that kind of emotion, I hadn’t been feeling it for years now. And I don’t want to start feeling it now. But I know my mate would do the right thing. He would mark me and lead this pack together. And my pack would be a great with the Crimson Knight’s pack.

Hero: I look at him. “What?” I asked.

Kyuhyun: “Jaejoong, Alpha wants to talk to you in the study room.”

Hero: “What does he want this time?”

Kyuhyun: “I don’t know.”

I walk and headed where the study room is. I knock at the door, to announce my present eventually come in. I wasn’t expecting the people in here. It’s not only Yunho, his father and his mate is also here. Yunho’s father has a male wolf also as his mate and his proud about his mate.

Hero: “You called for me, Alpha Yunho. Apha Il Woo, Kimbum.”

Il Woo: “Call me Il Woo Jaejoong, besides my son is the Alpha now. Please take a seat.”

Kimbum: “Are you feeling well?”

Hero: “Yes, I am. Thanks for asking.”

Il Woo: “And your wound? Is it better?”

 Hero: “Yes, Jong Suk’s medicines help a lot and it’s completely healed now.”

Kimbum: “Jong Suk? You’re close to Dr. Jong Suk, Jaejoong?”

Hero: “Yes, Jong Suk for me. Is a special person, he can look be tough and cold outside but his soft and fragile inside.”

Yunho: “You seem to know him deeper, Jaejoong.”

I can feel the sarcastic tone from his voice. And he does not like it, I can tell. But me as a teaser, I cannot stop teasing Yunho. I wonder, to what would trigger his madness. And being this playful to my prey, I like to tease a lot.

Hero: “Yes, Alpha. I knew Jong Suk. Many years ago and I am grateful to meet someone like him. I care for him, needless the time we spent together, I love him.”

 Wrong move, I just trigger Yunho to explode from his rage from the moment I said “I love him.”

Yunho: “WHAT!?”

He shouted. I would be literally be deaf for hi loud voice. And I’m sure that everyone inside this house and the people around it heard him clearly. And when I look him, I can see his veins in his neck, face his red as the tomato and his his hand to the table. Then I glance at Il Woo and KimBum, they are startled to his behavior and confuse for his reaction. Kimbum went to Il Woo’s back. And they look at me, I just gave them a small smile. I look at Yunho again. His eyes are on me, and it’s quite uncomfortable for me.

Yunho: “Say it again?”

Il Woo: “What do you mean by that Jaejoong? Jong Suk is what to you exactly?”

I being a tease didn’t stop there, I straightly look Yunho on the eyes and answer his father’s questions.

Hero: “Like I said, I love Jong Suk.” I said talking when I see Yunho, is pretty red now and it looks like steam are coming out from his eyes and nose. I wonderful, I didn’t know that it can possibly happen. I continue. “But I’m not his mate. I love Jong Suk as his friend, as a brother, as a family. And the last question Jong Suk like I said, a close friend of mine and my family. I treat him as my brother and a family. That’s how Jong Suk to me.”

Kimbum: “Right.”

I’m satisfied for my torture for Yunho, completely under my control. I like the feeling after I . It’s refreshing. I smirk and I know he saw it, he just seriously look at me. And his aura does not change, it only gets worse. From the looks of it, his still mad from what I said.

Il Woo: “Sounds better, you got me there. I thought you literally mean that, you love him as a lover I mean. No offence, please don’t take it hard.”

Hero: “None taken. Is that what you called me for?”

Il Woo: “Not really. As you know Yoochun just woken up and he said things about you to us. What had happen that day you found him in the forest?”

Yunho: “Chun said, you rescue him from those rouges.”

He seems a little bit calm now. Yet I still fell his bad chi all around him, his aura is dull.

Kimbum: “And Hyorin said about your first encounter and she also claim that you help her. The things she said to us. Is that true?”

Hero: “Which part? It’s true that I help Yoochun from the forest but I didn’t rescue him. And about Hyorin, I found her also in the forest and help him get away from them. Nothing more nothing less.”

Yunho: “Are you sure about that?”

Il Woo: “Well you see Jaejoong. It’s not the whole story. And from what Hyorin said earlier, you quite strong for a human. And Kimbum and we were curious and ask more about you.”

Kimbum: “And you claim, to be a descendant of a wolf. I’m I correct.”

Crap! I didn’t think that Hyorin would tell them that make up story. ! I’m in trouble right now, deeply thinking of a way out of it and I can’t seem to find any answer to it. Dammit! I have no other cause then say “Yes” to them.

Hero: “Yes, it’s true. But like Hyorin said. I’m not really a wolf, I don’t shift just like you guys. All I have is their strength that’s all.”

Il Woo: “Would you mind demonstrating the strength from your wolf side. We would happily see it.”

Yunho: “Yes, it would be great for a half human and half wolf like you to possess such great strength.”

I just smiled. Crap! Where’s Jong Suk when you need him?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jong Suk P.O.V

I’m currently on a mission. Jaejoong voice out to me what’s his troubling with and I didn’t like what he said to me. In his dream was his old family, his brothers taken away by a dark could it’s an omen, a really bad omen. And it portrays death, deaths for his brothers. That can’t happen. I fear not only for the deaths of his brothers but also the deaths of many individuals. The people who would want to harm his brothers are his enemy. And every one of them along with their mate and family will be vanish from the surface of the earth. They will all die, I can guarantee that. When Jaejoong, no I mean when Hero rampage towards the rouges who killed members of the Raven Coven and killed his fellow friends, it give an edge to him and ended up killing all of them. I heard about it a year after that happen, I was out of date because I was recently wakened. It was accidentally, grave robbers entered my chamber and open my sarcophagus. And found my not decay body, with the smell of fresh blood near me, I open my eyes, feast with delight with the free meal in front of me. Then when I’m travelling south I heard about it. And I can’t let that to happen again. It will be disaster not only for the wolf, vampires and human lives also.

So now I’m driving off out to the territory of the Crimson Knight’s packed and drove straight to Raven Coven land. Maybe you’re wondering, why a vampire myself is driving not running? Because travelling on foot is inconvenient for me rather than riding a car. Driving around would be slower but it will not attract none wanted beings. I don’t want my scent to be recognized that’s way I’m taking Jaejoong’s car to the Raven Coven, I will seek for their help. And I know I can fully them as much as Jaejoong trust them. And I’ve been driving unstop for 3 whole days now. But thankfully I have my meal ready when I’m hungry. Unlike many of you knew, we vampires also can eat normal food like humans eat but also we need to drink blood. Not often but just to suppress our thirst or for the sake of our speed and strength. We need to drink blood every now and then.

Finally reach my destination. I’m relieve, that no one of my kind and his minions know where I’m now, thanks god for that matter. And I’m warmly greeted by Ji-Hoon and Tae Hee, the lovely couple of the Raven Coven. Inside their house I meet also their members and I’m quite fond to them. I know now why Jaejoong enjoys their company.

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho P.O.V

His driving me crazy! I can’t believe he said that in front of me. And I hated him for saving it, saying he love another man. How can he do this to me, I’m his mate. I swear his get something from me. And from our little chat, I’m quite irritated with my little mate as if his trying to intimidate me somehow. Base from his action earlier, he sure is.

Yet it’s a good thing that Dr. Jong Suk is not here right now. And if he is, I’m surely more irritated about it and maybe my frustrations with my little mate will transfer to the good Doctor. I don’t want that to happen. But I wonder where he went. Few days ago, he requested to go out the border and meet his fellow vampire, the Raven Coven. Their friends, that’s what he said.

Now where heading out of the house, walking towards the forest. And as we, Jaejoong, My father, Kimbum and I are walking a lot of the wolf around as stop what they’re doing and curiously look at us. Soon join by Kyuhyun and Hyorin. Then members also of the pack are behind us too. My brother Changmin and his running friends and Yoochun my beta also joins in.

I wonder what strength my little mate has. It didn’t occur to me that he would have wolf blood in him. And from what Yoochun and Hyorin claims his strong. And I can’t want to see that. This would be great to watch.

And where been walking for a couple of mintutes now. Where the hell his taking us?  We've been walking and no words come out come him then. Why? Does Yoochun and Hyorin said are not true? And then he suddenly stop, we too stop. He then face us, with a smile-smirk from him. I didn'[t like that smie, not at all.

Yunho: "What now Jaejoong?"

He just intimitating me more from his smile. And it's getting to my nerves.

Jaejoong: "Do you you how old that tree?"

He ask while pointing to a tree across from us. And from the looks of it, the tree is very old and very big, and the hieght of the tree maybe 7 or 9 feet from the ground. It's really tall.

Kimbum: "It looks old."

Father: "What do you plan on doing Jaejoong?"

He sweetly smile to him.

Jaejoong: "Just watch the tree."

He then cross the distance and now his in front of the tree.

Jaejoong: "Please stay back. I don't want any one to be injured." He turn his head and for the last time smile to us.

He stretch his hands. What will he do to that tree? Don't tell me his going to pull the tree out from the ground.