Trust

The Alpha Wolf

Hero (Jaejoong) P.O.V

Bending my head from left to right and vice versa just to stretch my muscles and be in relaxed. Nothing much to do here, boredom is coming to me. Changing channels from time to time just to ease the boredom I’m feeling.

I hate doing nothing.

I close my eyes and deep in thoughts.

What are you thinking?

Remember the dream, Hero, I’m still worried. I can’t get the feeling off and I hate it. I know you too, hate this.

Then what are you planning to do?

Us Hero, what will we going to do?

Doesn't Jong Suk already searching for them.

It's not enough Hero, Jong Suk hasn't been calling lately. It's getting on my nerves.

What do you expect for us to do? Remember, where at the Crimson Knight's pack territories.

I know, we can always try something. Anything just to have answers.

And your saying?

We should ask people in this pack, if they knoe about them. Or maybe heard rumors about them.

And if it didn't pay out? What will be your next option?

The last result, Hero. I will search for them myself. Even if I search every corners of the state, I do it.

What are you implying? Us leaving our mate? And that doesn’t count us leaving our mate. You know that we count live without him, it will kill us both.

Remember the facts Hero. Remember what Jong Suk told us, don’t overlook at it. And if my suspicions are correct, yet I’m hoping that it’s wrong, he would choose the other way Hero. If that will happen you know what I’ll do.

Don’t think that our mate can do that. He already marked us.

I just hope you’re right. I ended my conversation to him and open my eyes. With my shock Hyun Joong is in front of me, observing my movement. I was so deep in thought that I didn’t hear him coming in. I blink for a few times and open my mouth but no words come out, eventually I close it. I just stare at him.

He steps away a sat down on the sofa. He then bends down his head. I can feel something is not right.

Hero: “Hyun Joong.”

Hyun Joong: “I’m sorry if I startled you and come in without your permission.”

Something is not right in his voice. He seems broken, in pain and I don’t know what is it.

Hero: “What’s wrong? You can tell me.”

After a long well he spoke again.

Hyun Joong: “I know it’s crazy that I’m saying this to you, but I know and feel that I can trust you, somehow deep within me, I trust you with my life. I have this connection to you that I can’t explain, you know what I mean. Ash, you’re thinking that I’m out of my mind. Sorry to disturb you.”

He stands up and about to walk out when I stop him.

Hero: “I know what you mean, Hyun Joong. Take a seat.”

He obeyed and sat.

Hero: “I’m not judging you and please continue on what you’re saying. And trust me, I don’t mind listening to you.” I smiled.

And he returns with a small smile and spoke.

Hyun Joong: “I’m not originally from this pack, the truth was I’m a rouge once. My parents never called cared nor show some love about me or what will happen to me. Yet I gave them everything, my understanding, love them, trust them and be loyal to my family. But in return they just betrayed me. They gave me so much pain that up ‘till now, I can still remember. The worst part of it, they gave me nightmares. Every night I would dream about it.”

Hero: “Answer me Hyun Joong.” I look at his eyes. “What did they do to you? I know it’s hard remembering your past, but please tell me.”

Long pause. Then finally he answered and his eyes are full of tears that they start falling.

Hyun Joong: “They sold me to rouge. My life was a living hell.  They made me a slave, every single day that I would fight for my life just to be alive. And sometimes I wish that I’m dead so that I would experience that kind of treatment again.”

Hero: “Don’t throw a life that easily, even it is yours. Hyun Joong, that chapter of your life is finish. Look at the bright side, your now in the Crimson Knight’s pack. Just think about it as a life challenge, you fought and look at the result, you won in the end. Think it as a chapter that is full of challenging situation that you overcome. But don’t forget that experience is part of who you are. You don’t have to find those facts from anyone, hence you should be proud that you overcome all the odds. And now look at where you stand now, your one of the best fighters of the pack.”

Hyun Joong: “You know Jaejoong, you’re the first person that told me that. All you said are true. One day Alpha Il Woo come and brought me here, I was so thank full to him and promise to be loyal to him. I was coming out of my shell and just a normal boy, then I meet the woman I fell in love with. That time my nightmares disappeared, and I’m thankful that I meet her. She eventually returns the love I gave her but I thought our happiness was forever until his mate come along. All the love she gave me vanishes in just a second, and found herself longing for her mate. I was so torn about it. I did some mistakes and lost her in the process. Alpha Il Woo came in the scene and told me to let her go. To let her be free and be with her mate, I did what I was told. But it torn me apart, that incident shatters me and made me broken again. Then the nightmares come back, and it’s hunting me.”

He paused for a moment.

Hyun Joong: “And the ironic about is the couple resides here. Every single day I would see them having so much joy when I'm all alone misserable”

Hero: “And you want to forget about that?”

Hyun Joong: “Yes, I wish I didn’t fell in love with her. If I didn’t meet her then I would be this broken.”

It’s time. Let him be healed.

I know, Hero.

Hero: “I know a way. Your pain will subside but you won’t forget about it. It will only lessen the pain your feeling.”

Hyun Joong: “Anything will be right.”

Hero: “Remove your shirt. Trust me.”

He slowly lifts his shirt off and places it on his side. I stand up and went closer to him.

Hero: “Close your eyes. This will hurt you but keep your eyes close at all times.”

He nods his head and closes his eyes. Breathing heavily as Hero rose up the surface, my eyes changing its color to blood red. I hold his head and bend down. He shivers from my touch, lowering my face to his neck, the spot that I should bite. It’s the opposite side of where you should mark your mate, the other side of his neck. Extending my canines, I bite his flesh with my eyes open. And lastly taste of his blood. He immediately holds the ends of the sofa. I let go of his flesh and stood still. Letting my eyes back to its normal color, and as I look at him. His eyes are still close and he dozed off.

Hyun Joong is one of us now, a wolf in our pack and the guardian of the coven.

Wiping the excess blood from my mouth as I put his shirt on and lay on the sofa, making sure that his comfortable when I walk to the kitchen. I need something to drink.

Then my phone rang. Looking at the caller it’s Demetrius.

Hero: “Yes, Demetrius."

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Junsu P.O.V

Ever since that dream, i did't have a proper sleep now a days. The dream keeps repeating inside my head and it's making me uncomfortable. What's behind with that dream? It's messing up with me.

Hye Kyo: "Junsu, are you alright?"

Junsu: "Yeah, don't worry. I didn't have must sleep that's all."

Hye Kyo: "Don't try to hide is, Junsu. I know I'm the cause of this mess. I'm really sorry for dragging all of you."

Tears are forming in her eyes.

Junsu: "It's not about that Hye Kyo. And I'm not sorry about you being mated with my brother. The truth is I'm happy that he found his mate and also I'm envious to find mine. So please stop crying. I hate seeing you cry and I don't like Seung-Hun to know your been crying. It will crash his heart."

I slowl wipe the tear fall from her cheek.

Junsu: "Just be happy that the two of you are together. Anything can happen. I miracle can happen."

Small smile form her face but I can tell that there's something is wrong.

Junsu: "What's wrong?"

Hye Kyo: "It's just that Seung-Hun is detach. He won't look at me sometimes and I really wonder if he really loves me. If he plans to reject me, I don't know what will happen to me anymore. I love your brother so much."

Tears are falling from her eyes again. I stand and and kneel in front of her, capturing her face with both of my hands, as i wiped the tears.

Junsu: "My brother loves you. He, we are fighting because of you. He loves you so much Hye Kyo. Don't dougth about his love for you."

Hye Kyo: "If he really loves me, then why he didn't mark me yet. Tell me Junsu, why?"

I open my mouth but no words left. I don't know what to tell her. It's true that y brother didn't mark her yet.

Junsu: "Do you trust me?"

She nods her head and say, "Yes."

Junsu: "Then trust my words, Hye Kyo. He loves you."

She nods her head and smile at me. I stood up and walk to my chair and sat again.

Minutes pass, that dream lingers my mind again.

What's the meaning behind that dream? Did I really dream about Jaejoongie?

If I did, then maybe it's a sign that he will be returning to us. I smiled at that thought.

Hye Kyo: "Junsu can I ask you about something?"

Junsu: "Sure, what is it?"

I know it's something to do a couple night's ago. When I first dream about him.

Hye Kyo: "Who is Jaejoongie?"

I bitterly smile to her, maybe it's time she know about him. About our lost brother.

Junsu: "Don't tell anyone I told you this, even Seung-Hun must not know that I told you."

Hye Kyo: "OK, I won't say anything about Seung-Hun."

Junsu: "Jaejoongie is our brother."

Her head snapped at me and is shock about it.

Hye Kyo: "Your what? Brother?"

Junsu: "Yeah, his our long lost brother."

Hye Kyo: "I don't know what to say, how came I didn't know this? How did Seung-Hun not tell me you still have a brother?"

I let a heavy breath and I answered her questions.

Junsu: "Because, our grandfather forbide us to speak on his name. The truth is Bummie, doesn't know he have a brother more."

Hye Kyo: "I don't understand, why would he keep this?"

Junsu: "Because he banish our brother from the pack." I heard her gulps. "And also because, Jaejoongie disappeared and went missing since 15 years ago. Up until now, we didn't recieve any news about him since. We didn't know happen to our elder brother."

Hye Kyo: "How could he do that to his grandchild. Wait did you said elder brother? His older then you?"

Junsu: "Yes, he is. And he is older than Seung-Hun. His the first born of our parents, Kim Jaejoong."

Hye Kyo: "Kim Jaejoong? First born? An Alpha?"

Junsu: "Yes, our grandfather banish him and stripe the title Alpha from him."

Hye Kyo: "Oh! God."

Then I saw Seung-Hun approaching us.

Junsu: "Please don't say anything."

Hye Kyo: "Yes, don't worry. I wont."

Seung-Hun, approach us and gave Hye Kyo a peek on the lips.

Seung-Hun: "What are you two talking about."

Junsu: "Just things."

He raise his brow and I look at him with the expression WHAT?

Seung-Hun: "Ok, how are you feeling love?" He sat next to her and wrapped his hands to her waist.

Junsu: "Much better after I talk down to Junsu."

He eyed me yet he smile and I smile.

Seung-Hun: "Ok. By the way Junsu, do you know where Bummie is? I can't find him anywhere?"

Junsu: "Didn't you check his room? The clearing? In the library? No?"

Seung-Hun: "Don't tell me he didn't told you where he is?"

Junsu: "No he didn't."

I rose from my sit and quickly grab the phone inside my pocket and dialed his number. It keeps on ringing. Common, answer it Bummie.

"Hello?"

Junsu: "Thank god, you answer. Where the hell are you?"

"I want to help the pack."

Junsu: "What are you thinking Kibum. Get your back here."

"I'm sorryHyung-nim. I have to do this. Bye."

Junsu: "Hello? hello?"

The hell he hung up on me. I tried dialing his number again, but it's no use, he won't answer his phone.

Seung-Hun: "What did he tell you?"

Junsu: "I have good news and a bad news. Good news his, there might be some help we can get thanks to his doing, the bad news is, Kibum is the one doing it."

Seung-Hun: "WHAT?!" He yelled.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Seong Im P.O.V

After the incident that I literally fainted from my mates embrace, I still can’t believe what I’ve been told about. Ravenous or should I say Moon Soul pack’s now at the mercy of the Griffin Sun’s pack.

His not gonna like this. He will be very furious, outrage about this. And the fact that the opposing pack once destroyed his pack, killing some of the members and making the pack to be this pitiful. This happening can make his heart torn into piece, just seeing his dear brothers struggling to survive their attacks, he’ll make you’re a living hell.

Yet I’m still happy because me and my mate, Gary had a successful wedding a few days ago. It was wonderful, the feeling getting married is something you can only feel once in a lifetime. And it was very incredible, I can’t even describe the feeling when I got married. It’s just indescribable.

Few days passed.

The wedding passed, yet other packs are still in the pack’s house. I’m not complaining out it, heck I’m happy about. Meaning I can be around them, entertaining them and having a question and answer portion. For example, the Alpha’s and their mates, I’ll be questioning them on how and when they meet their mates. Some of them are really something, they like to talk. And I meant it really, never stop talking about it.

Yet someone caught my eyes, one particular mate and Alpha. The Crimson Knight’s Alpha Il Woo and his mate Kimbum. I mean the two are both men, yet they are mated to each other. I’m not surprise about it though. Because I practically lived with them, men that are mated to their own , I mean. And we have friends that are mated like that, Jong Suk and his not so likable mate Woo Bin.

I was so intrigue about their story, that I literally bug Kimbum to tell me their story. How they know each other. For the long story short, how their love story bloom.

@ The Garden

Having a nice chat with Kimbum, it’s a warm feeling.

Seong-Im: “So tell me how did you meet Alpha Il Woo.”

He immediately opens up about their love story. And it’s wonderful.

Seong-Im: “Mind me asking but how did his family take it.”

Kimbum: “At first, they disapprove about us, saying that he has his own family now that short of thing. But they didn’t have a say about it because Il Woo mark me at our every first encounter. But the later they all accepted me and our relationship. Though, he had to divorce his wife and marry me.”

Seong-Im: “Oh, then maybe it’s a match made in heaven, the two of you.”

Kimbum: “You can say that. I don’t know what will happen to me if he rejected me.”

Seong-Im: “Does anyone wants to reject their mate? Why would they hurt, their other half.”

Kimbum: “Yeah, I know. But I’m grateful that he accepted me.”

Seong-Im: “Your story is quite fascinating. So tell me what’s happening over there?”

Kimbum: “Just the normal routine, issues that needs to be look by the Alpha, documents needs to be sign off, wolf patrolling, rouges entering the land all that short of thing. Oh wait I forgot to mention, there’s a strange fellow at the pack.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kimbum P.O.V

@ The Garden

Kimbum: “Just the normal routine, issues that needs to be look by the Alpha, documents needs to be sign off, wolf patrolling, rouges entering the land all that short of thing. Oh wait I forgot to mention, there’s a strange fellow at the pack.”

Ji Hyo: “How so?”

Kimbum: “This particular fellow is quite amusing. I still remember when he first got there.”

I told her the story when I first saw Jaejoong. And her reaction was the same reaction I had when I first saw him. Then I told her about him being a half human and a half wolf, then him demonstrating his strength to us, and she was shock about it.

Ji Hyo: “Wow, he sounds interesting. By the way what’s the fellow’s name?”

Kimbum: “His name is Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong.”

The moment I altered his name Ji Hyo looks pale, shock and dump folded. I don’t know how to describe about it, her reaction is too much. She stayed quite for the longest time I know. Then she blinks for a few times.

Ji Hyo: “Did..did I heard it clear? You said his name is Ki.....kim Jae....joong.”

I smiled and nod my head.

Kimbum: “Yeah, his name is Jaejoong.”

She looks like he heard a ghost name being spoken. She’s starting to shake.

Kimbum: “Ji Hyo are you alright?”

Ji Hyo: “The Jaejoong that you’re talking about, does he looks like a fallen angel?”

Kimbum: "Well, yeah. Do you know him?"

She didn't answer me.

Ji Hyo: "Is he alone or with someone is with him?"

I raise my brow.

Kimbum: "No doesn't have anyone with him when he arrive there. Why are you curius about him, Ji Hyo."

She mubles something, a language that I didn't recognize. But heard what she last said before collaping.

Ji Hyo: "God, please help us."

How did she know about Jaejoong? Did she meet him already? Why in hell is she so shocked? Why did she over react when I told her about Jaejoong. Like she is fearing for Jaejoong. Why?

Then before I knew it, she collapsed from her sear. Good thing my reflects are fast and I’m able to catch her.

Kimbum: “Ji Hyo! Ji Hyo wake up! Ji Hyo! Anyone help!” I shouted.

 

======================================================================

So guys, did you enjoy the update? What do you think about this chapter? Comment your opinions.

 

Oh and some are asking when Yoosu will up be...Hehehe. I'm little tease, i didn't add here their moments but I'll assure you next chapter will be Yoosu, well part of it actually.

And also as I promise, here's an update.

 

YUNJAE (^_^)