Always Keep The Faith

The Alpha Wolf

Yunho P.O.V

After I left them there and bringing Changmin as a spy it gives my heart unease feeling. Letting the two of them alone in a room, my blood boiled and I’m jealous. They’re not literally alone, alone together, Yoochun is in there but he is unconscious right now due to his injuries earlier. I wonder what their talking about, I’m really curious about it. And it gives me a wanted feeling. Yet I can’t do anything right now. My instinct of being a wolf will scare him off. Because a wolf possess an over protectiveness and possessiveness to his mate and more so to an Alpha wolf, we have more issue on that. And I’m afraid that I would scare Jaejoong away if I act unnaturally. So I’m in my very best to keep my wolf in control to not make any wrong decision.

All that only matter to me now it that I finally found my mate and I’m grateful for that. I thank the moon goddess that I’m able to meet my mate. I’m just hoping that everything will turn out great.

And as Dr. Jong Suk said a while ago, my father the former Alpha want to talk to me. Walking to the study room as I know will talk there. I wonder what my father has to say. Closing the door behind me and as I face my father that is currently seated to my chair. I raise a brow to what his doing here. Then I glance at the people inside, Hyorin and Kyuhyun. I’m curious why they’re here also and when I look at father, he seems calm yet serious.

The former Alpha and my father is none other than, Jung Il Woo of Crimson Knights pack.

Il Woo: “Have a seat Yunho, there is something I want to inform you about Hyorin.”

Inform me of what? I don’t understand anything. But I quickly seated, facing Hyorin and Kyuhyun. And they can’t seem to look straight at me. I wonder what’s wrong with them. They don’t seem to act their normal self’s.

Like this arrangement. My father is seated at the center, him on his left side while Hyorin and kyuhyun seated at his right side.

Yunho: “Is there something wrong, father?”

He place both of his hands on the desk and carefully examining every inch of the room. And he looks so stress, it’s written all over his face that anyone can recognize.

Il Woo: “Yes, there is Yunho. You can’t marry Hyorin.”

Hyorin: “Yunho I’m sorry.”

The truth is, I didn’t think of her or even the fact that I’m supposed to marry her. It slips my mind and I really don’t care about it. All that matters to me is my dear mate. All I can think about right now is Jaejoong.

Il Woo: “I’m afraid to tell you this son but you can’t marry Hyorin?”

Kyuhyun: “I’m very sorry Alpha. I didn’t know, I’m sorry.”

Yunho: “You’re sorry? About what Kyuhyun?”

Il Woo: “Yunho I want you listen carefully to me son and please be open minded about this. This two, Hroyin and Kyuhyun are mated for each other. And the reason why Hyorin runaway because of it.”

Kyuhyun: “Alpha I’m really sorry.”

Hyorin: “I know you’re maybe angry at us. Please forgive us, Yunho.”

He slip at his chair and quickly kneeled in front of me then Hyorin did the same too. I’m shock, I don’t know what to say to me. I just stare back at them.

Il Woo: “Please son, be understandable. I know your pride might be hurt for this but Yunho they didn’t mean to hurt you.”

So this is why they act like this. What I’m feeling now is pity and remorse between these two lovers. And because of me Hyorin runaway, I felt guilty about it. Feeling guilty that these two lovers had to suffer from being away from each other and I hate myself for doing that to them.

Now that I know that feeling of it too, just away from my mate for minutes tortures me that it breaks my heart into piece. And I know what Kyuhyun felt when he saw me and Hyorin together, he must be hurting. The pain that you had to endure just so that you won’t hurt the feelings of your subordinate and when you saw your mate in other man’s arm and that I’m currently feeling right now. Just the mere thought of it makes my blood boil and jealousy strike my core.

I stand up from my seat and walk in front of Hyorin and Kyuhyun that are still kneeling.

Il Woo: “Yunho!” He said and in the same time rose from his seat.

Slowly walking to them and when I reach them I bent over and help Hyorin to her feet and Kyuhyun. They have this confuse look on their faces and I smile to them.

Yunho: “Don’t be. I’m not angry, I’m sad that I had to be in between you too. So be happy that you found each other.”

My father stared at me.

Kyuhyun: “Alpha?” He looks straight in my eyes.

Hyorin: “Yunho? You’re not mad?”

Yunho: “How can I be? I’m happy for the both of you.”

Il Woo: “Your hear that Hyorin, so don’t run away again.”

Hyorin: Face my father. “Yes, uncle. Thank you very much, and.” She looks back at me. “Thank you Yunho.”

And then she begins to cry. Aish, what’s with woman? They always cry. You made them happy they cry, you made them sad they also cry. I tap her shoulder.

Yunho: “Don’t cry Hyorin. Go, tell your parents about it.”

Kyuhyun: “Thank you Alpha.”

Hyorin: “Thank you very much Yunho.”

As they bid they’re goodbyes to us, my father still stares at me.

Yunho: “What?”

Il Woo: “You did great son. I’m proud of you.”

Yunho: “Is that all father, I still need to talk with the human that Hyorin brought.”

 Il Woo: “Ah, Hyorin talks about him and from what I heard his an interesting fellow.”

Yunho: “What did Hyorin said father?”

Il Woo: “Jaejoong have unique personality.”

I got curious on what Hyorin said.

Yunho: “What do you mean father?”

Il Woo: “Hyorin said that Jaejoong enjoys traveling and she only meet him by change in the forest. And said something weird things.”

Yunho: “Like what?”

Il Woo: “Why so interested son?”

Yunho: “Father!”

Il Woo: “Aish, ok. Hyorin said that Jaejoong have a unique personality, he takes on the responsibility, moral and virtue on things is different in his understandings.”

Yunho: “I don’t understand.”

Il Woo: “The meaning son is, Jaejoong is an honorable person.”

Yunho: “Really?”

What’s the mystery that lies to Jaejoong’s character?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But at the same time.

@ The border of the south and the north emerge a conflict between two wolf packs.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Seung Hun P.O.V

My name is Seung Hun, Alpha of the Moon Soul pack. I’m the second of 4 siblings namely Junsu and Kibum. Maybe you’re wondering my I said 4 or us and I’m the second child. Our brother, the first born vanish when his only 12 years old. When our father removes the tittle Alpha to him on that very day, he just disappears into thin air.

He brought with him his personal belongings and also my necklace that mother gave to me and Junsu’s jade ring. And only left us his cell phone with songs that he recorded for us, the memories we share when were title, and also the piece of paper that made mother cried often. The paper that represents the birth certificate of my brother that printed with his death. The date that he left us was the date he died. And when I tried to check our family registrar it shows that he actually manipulates it and shows the same result with the paper he left us. And I saw on his table the piece of paper that breaks my heart into millions of pieces.

We were devastated about it. Junsu keeps crying every night when his about to sleep and his only console is the phone with the songs he recorded. I would play it over and over until Junsu is asleep.

And I also cried when that morning comes, when I didn’t saw my brother by our side. And when I search his closet, I didn’t find his belongings. Junsu then wakes up and started to cry a river of tears. Our parents heard our cries and hurry to their child’s room.

And saw me hugging Junsu and trying to console our youngest sibling but tears are also falling from my eyes. I just stared at them. I can’t say any word to them, all I can do is to show to them the paper that our brother left for them to see.

Upon reading the paper, mother collapsed to the floor, thankfully father was fast and hold her tight. And when it’s time to father to read the paper, he falls to the ground while holding our mother. He stared blank on the floor. Tears are also running in his eyes.

Live with the pain in our hearts, as their friend, their former Alpha, our brother decided to leave us. But the pain was so strong that leads to the weakening of the pack.

Is he mad about our father did? Did he hate us? Is he angry at us?

Where is he now? Is he doing fine? Is he leaving a life that he always wanted? Did he survive in his own?

Questions after questions that never been answered. And the only person that answers it is not here. A lot of this is running through my mind.

Our family, our friends and also the pack were devastated about it. And we did the only thing we can do.

Survive, the remaining member of our packs pledged their life to me, as their new Alpha.

And also that time, mother was pregnant with their fourth child. Name him Kibum, his nickname is Bummie, our brother always like that name. And with his memories, mother name him after our brother’s desire. Kibum.

But when Kibum is growing our grandfather forbid us to say a word about him, the brother that we lost because of what he done.

My grandfather didn’t like it. He just lost one of his grandsons and what he did is disgraceful to the memories of our brother.

He orders the whole pack to forget about him, he given punish the people who talks about him. Even our self’s can’t talked about him.

Until years passed and same of the pack wolfs forgotten about their former Alpha. But not us, not his family. Me and Junsu didn’t forget about him. His memories are still fresh from our hearts and mind.

And that unfortunate event that happen 7 years ago that lead the pack like this now. It was the attack of 3:1, 3 wolf packs attack us and leads to our defeat. That killed 36 of our best wolfs, and also the death of my parents. And because of that event that leads the pack to change its name to current name now.

The name was not the pack’s original name, but it was Ravenous Pack. The original pack lasted for 4th generations and my father was the last Alpha. And I’m supposed to be the 5th generation Alpha. But the tittle was not for me. The position is supposed to be with my brother.

I’m not the first born so the Alpha title is not mine but it’s for my older brother. My brother that disappeared years ago and up until now, I don’t have a single clue on where he is now.  And his probably 27 or 28 years old by now, even years passed we still long for him. We still yearn for his love and caring towards his siblings.

And up until now, Junsu and I can’t tell Kibum that he have 3 older brothers. That I’m not the oldest brother and there is person that is much older than me. That he have one older brother and to tell about the tale of our brother, KIM JAEJOONG our brother’s life to Kibum it’s a dream that I long for. All the wonderful things about our brother, I want to tell everything to Kibum but fate didn’t help me.

It’s been years since that unfortunate event happen that the pack live in peace. But that peace was soon gone. And emerge another conflict between Moon Soul pack and Griffin Sun pack. With just fortunate encounter created war between us. That event that happens that leads me to my mate. Hye Kyo, the name of my beautiful captivating mate. But in the same time, the loss of the Alpha of Griffin Sun packs. Because, Hye Kyo is supposed to be his wife but an event happen and that unfortunate event turns out to be a blessing in the skies for me. I met the most beautiful creation in this world.

It’s like gravity, pulling the two of you together. Magnets that both of you cannot be separated. Like Mother Nature created both of you just for each other. For you to love one another, cherish and care for each other.

I was snap by my deep thought when I felt someone hug me from behind. Without even looking at the person, I can already tell who it is. My mate, Hye Kyo.

Seung Hun: “What’s wrong?”

Hye Kyo: “You’re gone when I wake up.”

Seung Hun: “Don’t worry, everything will be fine. Ok?”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Junsu P.O.V

My name is Junsu, brother of Alpha Seung Hun and Kibum but many wolfs don’t know that we still have one brother. His name is Kim Jaejoong. He run off 13 or 15 years ago and we don’t know where he is now but I know that his alive and well. And I still hold his promise that he would came back for us, I have faith on my brother. Until that day I will always keep the faith.

During these past years, our pack undergoes changes. Changes that made our lives differ from what is used to me. We had to learn many things in those years. And after that unfortunate event that turn Ravenous Pack into Moon Soul pack, changing the pack’s name is very big deal. Like changing your life, we had to. It’s not our chose not to do it. Because of that attack that destroyed the core of Ravenous Pack and we loss dozens of life in it. We had to survive. And in order for that to happen we had to lay our heads down and submit to the pack that defeated us. It’s hard to do because you have to submit to the person that killed you friends and family. Letting your pride down and just accepts what’s left and try to build a new pack is hard path, slowly yet surely we establish Moon Soul Pack, giving our people their normal lives back like nothing has happen but we all know that the scar that left after the battle still in our memories that won’t be gone until we die.

Yet we live a normal life, without the thought of something might go wrong. Until Seung Hun met his mate Hye Kyo, I cannot say bad things to her because she’s not. Everything about her is likable. She’s the perfect mate for Seung Hun.

But along with her, we also bear the consequence. She’s apparently the fiancés of the Alpha of Griffin Sun pack. They’re bond to get married but with Seung Hun in the way that marriage is not going to happen because Seung Hun and Hye Kyo are mated for each other. And I know that the Alpha of Griffin Sun pack hold a grudge on us.

But I hope that everything would turn out just fine.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hero (Jaejoong) P.O.V

I was standing in to a place that i haven’t been for years, the place that I previously lived. And my surroundings are still the same as the last time I saw the place. The familar green grass that your standing at, the trees that are like dancing with the wind, the bird as they sung their song, the sky that portraits light blue color and clouds that are running in it. As I wonder my eyes, I saw their faces, the familiar faces that I long for the longest time I know. The faces of my two adorable brothers that are happy and smiling wide at me. And I also greated them with a warm smile.

Seung Hun: “Jaejoongie.”

Junsu: “Jaejoongie.”

And as I walk to them they become closer to me, but when it’s just a couple of steps left, the birds stop singing, the trees stop dancing, the ground trembling and the sky darken. I looked at them, their sweet smile to be replaced by sadness and pain. I tried to run faster to them but I’m getting closer to them the more distance between us. With my full speed I run to them but their already gone.

Suddenly I wake up. I tried to seat, and as I look around and saw the familiar while curtains and walls, and the smell of anesthetics. It was all a dream, a bad dream. I laid down again rubbing my head.

What was that dream? Why would I dream such thing?

Deep into thinking and analyzing every inch of it and with my understanding to it, it’s seems like a premonition, you dream an event that will happen or not. With analyzing of the event and what I’m thinking right now, is not possible to happen.

And by the looks of it, my brothers are facing great danger and maybe their lives are at stake. It worries me more when I don’t the kind of harm their dealing with. I’m very worried of what may happen to them. It gives unwanted feelings that I don’t want to feel.

I need to do something, anything for them to be safe. And seating here won’t do anything. I need to leave this place, for the mean time stop the search for Seong-im and start searching for my brothers. But I don’t know if the pack’s Alpha would let me go. I’ll try to talk to Yunho about it. But part of me what to stay besides my mate and part of my heart wants to left. Leaving would be the best solution.