Mine

The Alpha Wolf

Yunho P.O.V

It’s been 5 days since Hyorin went missing and I still don’t have a single clue on how and why she vanished. It’s even frustrates me more when Yoochun and Changmin reported to me last night.

They reported that when they ask one particular wolf he claims that he saw Hyorin wondering near the Raven Coven’s land, all by herself.

Raven Coven is a vampire coven that composes of 5 vampires and it’s headed by Ji-hoon and his mate Tae Hee.

Werewolf’s and vampires co-exist. Because of the treaty made over centuries ago by our head elders and the oldest vampire coven.

The treaty says that both WEREWOL’S and VAMPIRES should live in peace. And no harm between us, prosperity over the lands.

The Head Elders composed of 5 werewolf’s and the oldest vampire coven, Wystan Coven is the most dominant vampire coven on earth and its headed by the name Cyneric, I only know his last name. The coven gives rules over the vampire rise, rules that they must follow and also gives punishments for those vampires who made mistakes. Their words are absolute LAWS.

All the vampires that I know fear them for their absolute power and because of that we, the werewolf rise also fears them.

And we even fear them when they made a sub pack under them, yes a werewolf pack. The Anarchy Soul pack, but we call them the BLOODLUST pack, because they hungry for blood.

We heard weird rumors about that pack and those rumors intend to be true. That they kills who needed to be killed, either vampires or werewolf’s. Over the years they killed hundreds of vampires and werewolfs. They are THE BEARER OF DEATH.

And the most shocking part is they only have 4 wolfs in that pack. And we heard that it’s also headed by a Cyneric.

And the Head Elders would warn us about them, to not displease the Wystan Coven, because they feared the wrath of the vampire Cyneric.

But I heard rumors circulating around the other packs about the vampire Cyneric is gone. Over the last 5 years they didn’t saw him. And the Anarchy Soul pack vanished.

That raise opportunities for us that we can raise to the top of the food chain. And when I heard that I recruited more wolf’s to join my pack. To give the pack more strength, to make us more stronger. I accomplished that, Crimson Knights pack dominates other werewolf packs.

A knock on the door distract me. With the papers I’m holding in front of me to read the context. Without looking at the door, I answer.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho: “Who is it?”

“Alpha. It’s Sungmin.”

Yunho:  “Come in, what’s the matter?”

He went inside and closed the door.

Sungmin: “Doctor Jong Suk arrived.”

Yunho: “Good.”

I stand up from m seating position, stepping outside the study room with Sungmin following me from behind. We walk together to the living room where Dr. Jong Suk is waiting, we reach the room and the Dr. Jong Suk automatically stand up and went to reach my hand.  I gladly accept his hand and I shake both of our hands together.

Dr. Jong Suk is a full blooded vampire needless of his nature I trusted him with the responsibility as the packs Doctor. His kind, warm hearted vampire and we treat him as a friend.

His a Doctor that is very capable.

Changmin and I knew him since were little. And my father, the former Alpha is a friend of the good Doctor.

Dr. Jong Suk: “Yunho.”

His informal to me he is an elder. For his age that is. But when I ask him his true age he just answered with a question. Saying, “What do you think?” Tsk! He looks like 25 years old but truly his not, his older then you think.

Yunho: “God thing, you’re here. Let’s go to my mother’s room, I need you to check her condition.”

We went to the stairs, the second floor of the house and in the room of my mother. She was still asleep.

Yunho: “Please check her health Doctor.”

Dr. Jong Suk: “Don’t worry.”

The good Doctor checks her pulse and my mother wakes up. She was stunned at first but later recognize the Doctor then she smiled. The Doctor asked her to breathe deep as his medical instrument is on her chest, the lungs are of it. Few more minutes passed and he finished checking her. He then let her rest again. The Doctor asked to talk outside. I was worried about it. Maybe her health is not good right now. And a lot of things are running through my mind. His face is serious. I hope it’s not bad.

Dr. Jong Suk: “I’ll be honest with you Yunho, your mother is--.”

But before he finished his statement I interrupt him.

Yunho: “Don’t tell me that her condition is even worst. Does she suffer from any illness? Tell me Doctor.”

Dr. Jong Suk: “Yunho, wait. Your thinking is different. Your mother is suffering from old age.”

Yunho: “What?!”

I don’t understand what he just said, not one bit.

Dr. Jong Suk: “Like I said she suffers from old age, don’t worry her condition is normal. In other words she’s fine.”

After I heard him, I felt quite relieve. I just bubble stupid words and now I can I’m grateful that her condition is good. And now Dr. Jong Suk is smiling on my face. Tsk! He knows how to irritate people around. For a moment there, he scared me. Those expressions of his face never failed me.

God I was pathethic.

 Yunho: “Tsk! Dr. then why were you serious a little back?”

He’s about to answer me when I heard a crash, the sound of a car just collide with something hard. Noises were everywhere, people talking and rushing.

Dr. Jong Suk: “Did one of your boys just made a wrong turn?”

Sarcasm with his voice yet I didn’t take it literally. It’s just a joke. And the good Dr. always says something like this if any of my pack made stupid mistakes. Like just now. Then out of nowhere Sungmin pops out, and rushing towards with his faced a little bit burdened.

Sungmin is one of the original wolf’s in my pack. And his family is close to mine.

Sungmin: “Dr.” he greeted the Dr. Then face me. “Alpha please came quick!”

Yunho: “What is it?”

Sungmin: “She’s back Alpha. She’s back!”

Dr. Jong Suk: “Who’s back?”

Sungmin: “It’s Hyorin Dr. Alpha Hyorin is back!”

Dr. Jong Suk: “That’s great news. Then what are you still doing here? GO!”

I felt shocked, and then I rush outside. Running with my full speed, I saw the car that went crashed to the gate. The people who gather around her make way to me, giving me the space that I need. And when I went her, she was trembling and shaking. I take a hold of her shoulder and hugged her tight. But that didn’t lessen her trembling. We parted.

Yunho: “Hyorin! Thanks the Goddess your safe. What’s wrong?”

Hyorin: “Yunho PLEASE help my friend, he needs you. Please help him.”

She fallen to the ground, I immediately hold her. I was shocked, she’s not usually like this. And some tears are forming from her eyes.

Hyorin: “Please, help him. I, I just left him there.” She shakes her head. “I should ask him to help, God what if something happens to him Yunho. My conscience will kill me. Yunho please search for him. Please, I begged you.”

I was stunned by her actions and her words. She’s not her usual self.

Yunho: “Don’t worry, alright? He’ll be fine. Sungmin!” I called.

Sungmin appeared from my left side.

Sungmin: “Yes Alpha.”

Yunho: “Look for her friend. Search for him.”

Sungmin: “Yes, Alpha.”

Hyorin: “He’s near the border. Please hurry. He might be dead now. PLEASE.”

Yunho: “What do you mean Hyorin?”

Hyorin: “I left him there 3o minutes ago.”

Sungmin: “Don’t worry Hyorin. He’ll be fine.”

Hyorin: “NO! You both don’t understand. He helped a wolf, his human.”

Everyone that is listening to our conversation said the same word that I and Sungmin said: “WHAT!”

Hyorin: “So please, hurry. Find him!”

Yunho: “Sungmin take 10 of our pack wolf.”

Sungmin: “Yes, Alpha.”

He called 10 wolfs and was about to flee when a man, a beautiful man appeared from the forest. I can’t clearly see his face but seeing as how his body is full of blood.  Then he waves his hand and said this “Yo!”

Then it hit me like a thunder. His scent hit me, the smell of vanilla lingering from the air. That gives the alluring scent to me. And when he steps closer to us, I slightly saw his face.

“MATE!” my wolf growl at me.

His like an angel, angel send by god. His very gorgeous man, his not an angel but he is a goddess. I’m captivated by him, just smelling his sweet vanilla scent. And his face, the face of a truly Goddess, his navy black hair, his hazel nut brown eye color, eye long and curve eyelashes, his small yet cute nose and his lips, oh! His cherry fruit, pale pink color of lips that captivate me to kiss and his skin that that as white as the snow. His beautiful figure is just breathtaking, every each of him is stunning. I can’t divert my attention to anything not to think of anything at the moment. All I know is the Beautiful, breathtaking Goddess in front is my MATE.

 

Finally, I found him, my mate. My other-half.

FOUND YOU

 

Then he even steps closer to us yet he didn’t bother to look at me. I’m very irritated about it. He didn’t even acknowledge my present!

Hyorin: “Jaejoong! You’re bleeding!”

And his name compliments him even more. Unique and appealing name of his suits him more. I like his name.

I was still stunned about the gorgeous person in front of me that it didn’t occur to me that his covered in blood. I’m immediately worried about him, so worried that it scared the life out of me. That the possibility that my mate is dying. I can’t allow that, not now. Not now that I finally found him.

Jaejoong: “What! Bleeding? Where?”

What?! Is he a dummy that his not a where that he is covered with blood. God those blood that sticking on his shirt and on his skin. God! It might be his blood. No, no it can’t be.

Then he suddenly divert his attention to the car that crashed in the gate. He walks near it and quickly examines it.

 Jaejoong: “Hyorin, I told you to drive faster but not to crash my car. Aish, I’m done for when he knew what happen to his car.”

Did I just hear him right? Does he even worry about his damn car? Does not care about him at all?

Yunho: I growl. “Yah! Don’t worry about the stupid car. Worry about yourself. What did you take yourself for?”

Hyorin: “Jaejoong! Your hurt, God there’s blood everywhere. I’m sorry. I’m very sorry, I was stupid to let you help them.”

Jaejoong: “Look, Hyorin. I’m alright. You don’t need to apologize. Ok?”

Yunho: “What! You-.”

Jaejoong: “Shut up! Who the hell are you anyway?”

What does he just say Shut Up to me? His mate and more even the Alpha of Crimson Knight. He surely is a feisty one. And I heard growls at my back. They must be angry now. He just disrespects their Alpha.

Jaejoong: “Did I just hear growls, how came, there's no Dogs here right?” He shakes his head and a smirk to his face.

He’s quite boldly. He just mocks my wolf’s and they are mad now. No one disrespect their Alpha and gets away with it.

Hyorin: “Don’t say like that Jaejoong.”

Jaejoong: “Ok.”

Hyorin was still shaking when she stands up, and I help her.

Hyorin: “Thanks.”

She was about to run towards Jaejoong when he speaks again.

Jaejoong: “Don’t come near me Hyorin.”

Hyorin: “Why?”

Jaejoong: “I’m covered in blood Hyorin. So don’t come near me.”

Yunho: “So you know that you’re bleeding. That’s a relieved.”

Jaejoong: “How many times I have to tell you that I’m not bleeding. Are you deaf?”

Yunho: “What!”

He just insulted me again.

Hyorin: “Yunho, please. Can you call the Doctor Jong Suk.”

Yunho: “Sure, because clearly that someone here is in NEED for medical assistance. Leeteuk!”

Leeteuk appeared from my left side.

Yunho: “Go call for the Doctor.”

Leeteuk: “Sure, Alpha.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Then all of a sudden a wolf appeared from the forest, his in front of us. I immediately recognize the wolf. It’s my younger brother Changmin, but why is he panting hard and where’s Yoohun? Then he just did the most stupidest thing, he shift into his human form in front of everyone here. The female wolf’s and also Hyorin faces immediately blush and turn their glaze towards something else. Their faces are pinkish pink in embarrassment. But when I look at Jaejoong he just keeps looking at Changmin with smile on his face. Bloody hell! How can he look and smile to Changmin and not me. Wait! Changmin is . ! I might kill my younger brother after this. .

Sungmin: “YAH! Changmin!”

Jaejoong: “You know that your completely in front of us, right? We can see everything.” he smirks.

I was shocked for his words then I was even more shock at his next move.  He removes his own shirt, showing us his full white chest and with his shirt he rub it to his skin, trying to remove some blood and making his white skin turn into light red color.

My throat got dried. This scene gives me thoughts, makes me want to taste him, touch him, explore every inch of his body. And sensing how my packs drooled at him. I growl low, and I know they got the message when I heard gulps from them. What the hell is he doing? How dare he to show his body to everyone else?

Changmin: “ Ah! Sorry.”

He then covered his private part with his hand. Stupid Changmin. I swear if his not my younger brother, I will probaly killed him by now.

Jaejoong was currently searching in the car, and he put a black shirt on and tosses something to Changmin.

Jaejoong: “Wrapped that around your waist. Hyorin’s face is red.”

What’s that supposed to mean? Does he care more towards Hyorin? Does he have feelings for Hyorin. Hell no!

Changmin only raise his brow yet he listen to what Jaejoong just said. He wrapped the towel around him.

Changmin: “Yunho, Yoochun is in trouble. We were ambushed by rogue wolf’s on our way back here. There near the border.”

I immediately got alarm. Yoochun is my friend and also the betaof my pack. I can’t let him down. I need to save him.

Yunho: “Sungmin, you’re coming with me, bring our best fighter with us.”

Changmin: “I’m coming with you.”

Yunho: “Ok, let’s go!”

Jaejoong: “Wait! You said, near the border. His a wolf right?”

Changmin: “Yes, he is. But it’s not important right now. Let’s go!”

Jaejoong: “Wait!”

Yunho: “Look I’m not in the mood right now to keep on playing games with you. A life might be in danger and you’re asking as questions.”

Jaejoong: “I’m not asking you. I’m asking him. There’s a difference.”

His talking about Changmin, I’m really in the mood right now. And this Jaejoong guy just irritates me more and more.

Jaejoong: “The one that you’re looking for. Does he fall cute face, when he smiled or got angry his eyes disappeared and he have a small dimple near his mouth, like here.” He pointed to his face.

How came he know Yoochun. I look him from head to toe. I never see him before, he caught me staring at him. He just raises his brow to me.

Changmin: “Why do you know Yoochun?”

Jaejoong: “Ah that guy is there.” His pointing towards a nearby tree. “I put him under that tree, I was too tried off by carrying him around. And the blood you saw a while ago is not mine, it’s his.”

Somehow hearing that he didn’t bleed gave me joy but at the sometime, I’m worried about Yoochun’s condition.

Hyorin: “What! Then that’s mean the wolf before was Yoochun. Is he alright?”

Jaejoong: “I’ll think he’ll live.”

Changmin: “What!”

I was still frozen to my feet. How can he talk like that?  Who are you really Jaejoong? But I able to command Changmin.

Yunho: “Changmin, go check if Yoochun is really there.”

Changmin: “Yes, Yunho.”

Changmin run towards the tree and was stunned by what he saw. His face looks pale, that clearly says that Yoochun is really there. He immediately bend down and reaching for someone under the tree. Then that someone gets visible to every one. Some wolf's went to him.

Changmin: “Yunho, call the Doctor quick. Yoochun is badly hurt. Sungmin help me!”

Sungmin immediately run towards where Changmin is. Two of my wolf’s appeared in front of us. They were patrolling the west side of the border. And confuse right now, as what's going on.

And Dr. Jong Suk appeared in front of us. With the shocked on his face, like he saw a ghost. I never saw him like that. He was frozen to the ground, un enable to move. His like a statue.

Sungmin: “Doctor, what should we do?”

But the Doctor didn’t even move a muscle. He didn’t seem to hear Sungmin called him.

Changmin: “Doctor!”

Then Hyorin went in front of him, waving her hand. Then he blinks a few times.

Dr. Jong Suk: “P...pardon?”

Changmin: “What should we do Doctor, Yoochun is badly hurt!”

Dr. Jong Suk: “Ah…bring him…bring him inside.”

And the weird part is, his looking straight at Jaejoong. Does he know Jaejoong? And by the looks of it, he surely thinks he saw a ghost. He blinks few times but is gaze is glue to Jaejoong, but when I look at Jaejoong, his not look at Dr. Jong Suk. His eyes are on the wolf. And without a word Jaejoong walks forwards the wolf's and stop at their front. He stared at them for a while then he brought his hand, touching the face of one wolf. I let out a growl. And the two wolf’s hear my warning. Then suddenly he brought his head to the head of the other wolf. And slowly his starting to divert, his slowly falling to the ground.

Hyorin: “Jaejoong!”

Dr. Jong: “Jaejoong!”

I was alarm of it, I immediately run towards him but before his about to fall to the ground a pair of two hands caught him. And they’re not I’m. Those hands belong to the good Doctor. Dr. Jong Suk.  His holding Jaejoong in his arms.

Apparently Dr. Jong Suk knew Jaejoong. He even called him by his name.

Dr. Jong Suk: “Jaejoong open your eyes! Jaejoong.” His shaking him

His slowly open his eyes but it was mid-way.

Jaejoong: “I’m I hallucinating? Jong Suk is it really ---.”

But before he even finishes his words, he was unconscious.

Dr. Jong Suk: “No!, Jaejoong you must open your eyes. Jaejoong!”

Then he frozen like a statue once again, un enable to move.

Hyorin: “Doctor! Dr. Jong Suk!”

He blinks a few times.

Dr. Jong Suk: “No this can’t be right.”

Yunho: “Is there something wrong Dr.?”

He didn’t answer me hence, he bend Jaejoong, and take a look at his back. He flips his shirt up, and we saw claw mark on his back. Big claw marks on the back. He is bleeding.

Who ever made this mark on my mate's back will hunt them down and kill them. I will make sure that they will get the right punishment for what they did to my mate. I swear, I will hunt them down.

I’m shocked and frozen at the same time. How could this be? Why would he act like that when it’s clearly that his wounded too. . How can he act cool like nothing just happen when his truly bleeding. Why didn’t I saw this coming? !

I’m irritated, angry and at the sometime I'm worried right now.

Yunho: "Dr. bring him inside, quick!"

I commanded. And before I know it the Doctor vanish, then i heard a load band on the door. I turn my head around and saw the Doctor and Jaejoong is inside the house. I run immediately and I heard Hyorin following behind me.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Jong Suk P.O.V

My name is Lee Jong Suk, a vampire. Currently I’m the Doctor in charge for the Crimson Knights Pack. I’m a friend of their former Alpha, Yunho’s father. But they don’t really know my dark past, the past that trying to avoid. Avoiding the past and try to live with my own, to forget what he did and most importantly to forget all about him.

But over the centuries he lingers in my thoughts, he never leaves me. I truly want to not think of him anymore but damn my mind keeps on wondering what happen to him.

 

My past that hunting me down.

My past that’s trying to track me down.

A past that few only knows.

A past that only the closes person in my life knows.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I sigh. Thinking about it again, makes my heart aches. I should not think of him anymore. I mentally block myself of thinking about him.

I’m supposed to meet Yunho, Alpha of the Crimson Knights pack. He called me earlier to come to his house and go check on his mother’s condition. His very a sweet kid. To the extend that he worries so much about her mother but that’s the sweetest action of that kid towards his mother.

Checking on her mother’s conditions once again and telling him that she’s really fine. Then suddenly I heard something that crash, and one of Yunho’s pack wolf comes running towards us. Hyorin is back. He is supposed to be his wife. Arrange marriage between two packs nowadays is normal. It’s not my business anymore so I won’t mingle with them.

He left me there, and I decided to go inside of his mother’s room. Few minutes later, a wolf name Leeteuk rushing towards me. Saying someone is in need medical attention. I quickly walk and out of the door in seconds.

Vampires are fast.

But then I smelled the familiar scent that I didn’t smell in months. A scent that only one person that I know off is using. No, it can’t be right. Why would he come here? Why he left the castle? No, maybe there are people that also uses that kind of scent. I hope I’m right.

Then I approach the people that gathered around. I excuses myself to let me get pass them. Then I saw him. The person that I never thought that I would meet here. The person that the vanilla scent belongs too. I never imagine that he would get this far. A person that is very close to my heart.

And that person name is Hero Cyneric A.KA. KIM JAEJOONG. But it comes to formality I always called him Cyneric.

But I normally called him Jaejoong. That was his former name.

I was so shock that I froze on the ground, not able to move myself. I just stood there watching him. I think I heard someone called me but I didn’t bother to answer or look at him. Until a girl comes in front of me waving her hands, I think her name is Hyorin. He snaps me from my deep thinking.

Dr. Jong Suk: “P...pardon?”

Changmin: “What should we do Doctor, Yoochun is badly hurt!”

Dr. Jong Suk: “Ah…bring him…bring him inside.”

I said those but I keep my eyes on Jaejoong. Something is weird. I never saw Jaejoong act like this. Then out of nowhere he walk forward a wolf, touch him and bend his head with his. Then he slowly falls to the ground.

Hyorin: “Jaejoong!”

Dr. Jong: “Jaejoong!”

No, this can’t be right. If any Wystan Coven knew that one of their head ruler was attack by a wolf they will hunt every living person on that pack and have them killed not to mention what will Anarchy Soul pack would do if they knew that their Alpha was attack. They will rampage all wolf’s they encounter.

When Anarchy Soul pack rampage 6 years ago. I witness their killing. And they kill with no mercy.

And that the treaty that was signed by the Wystan Coven and the elders of the werewolf’s will put to a test. A test that they might kill each other.

I run towards him, before he hits the ground I caught Jaejoong. I hold him in my arms. His eyes are closed.

Dr. Jong Suk: “Jaejoong open your eyes! Jaejoong.” I began to shake him.

Jaejoong: “I’m I hallucinating? Jong Suk is it really ---.”

No, he must be conscious at all time. He must not sleep.

Dr. Jong Suk: “No!, Jaejoong you must open your eyes. Jaejoong!”

With my palm I found his back but then I felt my hand become sticky. No, please no. But I smelled blood. I froze for a moment. How? How could this happen? If anything happen to him Ambrose Cyneric won’t show any mercy to the werewolf packs.

Hyorin: “Doctor! Dr. Jong Suk!”

I blink a few times. Thanks to Hyorin all my senses are back.

Yunho: “Is there something wrong Dr.?”

I didn’t answer him. I slowly turn jaejoong around, his back on me. I raise his shirt and saw the big claw marks on his back. He keeps on bleeding, the flow of blood everywhere. And I also saw he have a wound to his thigh. God, no this can’t happen, if anything happen to him it’s the end of the werewolf rise.

Yunho: "Dr. bring him inside, quick!"

I quickly stand up with Jaejoong in my arms, within seconds we were inside the house.

I must save him.