Death's Kiss

The Alpha Wolf

Hero (Jaejoong) P.O.V

As I said that to them and deeply thinking if I should really knock the tree down. Crap! Crossing both of my arms to my chest then placing my right hand in front of my lips and eventually brushing my fingers to it. I can’t seem to decide the actions that I have to do. Should I really take down the tree or just faking to push the tree? And it didn’t help the people who are watching us. It only gives burden to me, and from the longing time I know I didn’t give the crowd a damn weak show. I would always give big surprises to them and in occasion it would be the massive killing from me or from my pack. Then it’s decided. I’m taking form in front of the big tree and as if I’m going to punch it. I raise my two hands and like the boxing form. But what hand should I use? What to use my left or my right hand? Clearly I can’t use my right hand because I’m a right handed person. You know what I mean. A person that uses his right or left hand it would indicate that the hand that his using is more powerful than the other one. And clearly I can’t use my full strength, so on the left hand. With the minimal strength in me, I punch the tree with my left. And it creates sound and shakes the ground a little. And I only use it, to knock it down, nothing more and nothing less to that. The plan was, the tree should fell down at the other side of us, neither on us nor near us. Yet it didn’t move. Hmm, maybe I didn’t put enough strength to it. Oh well, not my problem now. At least my hand didn’t bleed nor have any scratches on. Sighing as I turn around to them with smile to my face.

Hero: “Hahaha, looks like my strength isn’t back yet, maybe a couple more days.”

And the crowds are confused. And I can hear say, “What the heck was the all about? Show off! And a lot of them said “EH.” And I turn and face Yunho and the rest. They look so confused with that weird expression written their faces. And a lot of people raise their eye brows towards me.

What? I didn’t what to punch the tree so bad. And I can’t just knock it down with a full punch. With my case right now, that these people here thinks of me as a human but possess great strength and a human with wolf blood only. I can’t just knock it down. They will suspect my character worse. And I don’t want that to happen.

Hyorin: “Eh! But I saw you punch a tree with one punch and it knock a tree down.”

Kyuhyun: “Hyorin maybe Jaejoong’s right, maybe his not fully recovered from his injuries.”

Hero: “Maybe next time Hyorin.”

But the truth is I’m fully recovered by now. That I fully recovered my strength yet I don’t want them to know it. So lie again and lying becomes a habit now. Since I left home, I’ve been lying to any one I encounter on. It’s not really like me to lie in front of people, heck I despise lying but it’s convenient for me to lie to everyone now.  Well to those people that I newly meet, I lied to them but to the people I’ve known years back, I’m being myself. The Hero Cyneric that they know.

They look disappointed and I hate that feeling, I literally hate it. But for now I can’t do anything about it. I’ll just let it pass.

Il Woo: “I think Jaejoong, needs more rest.”

Kimbum: “But promise us Jaejoong, that when you’re fully recovered you would saw us what Hyorin claims, ok?”

Hero: “Sure.”

And Yunho just stared blank at me. And his expression also is blank. Yet I know what he thinks and feel. His thinking that what I said is all lies and I just made it as a joke but his very wrong for thinking like that. And he feels confused and disappointed towards me. I can’t remove that from him.

I’m too is disappointed from myself. Yet I can’t do anything. It’s not like I can punch the tree again and knock it down. I can do that but I rather not. It will give them more confusion afterwards.

Yunho before and after I punch the tree never left sight on me. His like an eagle, clearly eyeing his prey.

Kimbum: “Is your hand alright?”

Hero: “Ah, yes. My hand is ok.”

Kimbum: “It’s not bleeding or anything like that? Not even a scratch?”

Hero: “Don’t worry my hand is fine. Look.”

I’ve shown to them my left hand and like I said, it’s not bleeding nor have any scratches on. And it’s not even hurting, not one bit.

Il Woo: “Oh well nothing that we can do for that matter and looks like we have to wait for that.”

Yoochun: “Alpha should we head back now?”

Changmin: “We should probably go back. Yunho, Father.”

Il Woo: “Ok. Let’s head back.”

Yunho: “Yoochun I want you to head back first and bring them with you.”

His talking about the people not far from where we are and they are currently watching my little play.

Yoochun: “Ok Alpha. Changmin you want to head back too?”

Changmin: “Nah, I’ll stay for a bit.”

Yoochun: “Ok.”

Yoochun: “Alpha.”

I saw him walks over to the crowds and spoke to them firmly, as his status as the beta of Crimson Knight’s pack. He has authority and power to command his fellow wolfs. And the level of hierarchy of commands follows. You know what I mean by that statement.

Minutes later, I join Hyorin and Kyuhyun along with Kimbum. And we form a small circle as we stand on the ground. Yunho, Changmin and their Father are seriously talking far away from us. From that distance that normal wolf can’t hear and or us not to know what they’re talking about. I know that they can’t figure out what they’re talking about but for me, it’s loud and crystal clear.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho P.O.V

I’m very confused right now. I don’t know what Jaejoong wants us to see. Is he talking the truth or just bluffing from it? Is he what he claims or just really a human? If he is bluffing and really human for that, then why did he lead us here and into the forest? Who is he really? Why I can’t figure this guy out? What is Jaejoong’s true nature? And more importantly, when I first meet him, his neither terrified nor scared for what he saw. I mean, how a human cannot be scared when he saw a huge wolf then turn into its human form with that matter. He should be confused and scared for that but he conveys neither of that feeling. He just stood there with his cool and calmly expression. And the moment Dr. Jong Suk saw Jaejoong, his. How can I explain this? Dr. Jong Suk looks surprise and at the same time scared. He didn’t look like scared but somehow I can tell. Just by seeing his current state that time I can tell that his scared, on what? Jaejoong? How and why would he be scared to him, a human?

 The truth is I never saw Dr. Jong Suk like that ever before until that day, that Jaejoong shows up. It’s really a big question not only to me but also with my Father. He is friends with Dr. Jong Suk as long that I know off.

My second in command, my Beta Yoochun, I let him lead the pack who were watching Jaejoong’s unique demonstration but failed attempt, back to our territory. And slowly the crowds begun to leave and for the rest of us stayed back here.

My Father, Changmin and I talk from a distance away from Jaejoong, Hyorin and Kyuhyun. I didn’t want Hyorin and Kyuhyun to overhear our conversations. And because Hyorin has taken a liking with Jaejoong’s personality, I can’t let her be offended to whatever talk we will be having and Kyuhyun as Hyorin’s mate cannot also hear our talk. Not because of their mated to each other but because I don’t want them to have quarrel because of this. Even though Kyuhyun is Hyorin’s mate his still a member of my pack. I’m still his Alpha. He will listen carefully with my words and explaining it to Hyorin would be different and from her point of view it’s different. And I don’t want them to fight over this.
 

Changmin: “So what now?”

Il Woo: “Be patient Changmin, will wait for Jaejoong to show us his strength.”

Changmin: “But to you think Father that it would be possible?”

Yunho: “What do you mean?”

Changmin: “Let’s check the facts, first is it possible what he claims off? Second, is he really a free style traveler? Is he? Third and lastly, why did he not panic or even confused when he saw our pack members that are in their wolf form? Is he really what we think he is?”

Yunho: “I don’t know Min, I don’t know the answers of your questions. The only one can answer you is Jaejoong himself.” I smile. “So why don’t you ask him?”

Changmin: “Nice try, I won’t. You should be the one to do it, not me.”

Il Woo: “Jong Suk seems to trust Jaejoong. Suppose he personally know Jaejoong from what we know about Jong Suk he won’t compromise us. And we can always ask Jong Suk about him.”

Changmin: “Your right, Father. Why don’t we, I mean Yunho can ask Dr. Jong Suk about Jaejoong. But where is Dr. Jong Suk.”

Yunho: “I didn’t saw him for the last few days. Do you know where he is Father?”

Il Woo: “Ah yes. He ask it it’s alright to visit his fellow vampire.”

Yunho: “Who Father?”

Il Woo: “The Raven Coven. And he brought Jaejoong’s car.”

Changmin: “Eh?! Why? It is faster to run.”

Il Woo: “Maybe he got tired of running and wants to travel like normal.”

Changmin: “Weird.”

Yunho: “I didn’t know Father that he is friends with them. You know all about it and didn’t tell us?”

Il Woo: “First son, you didn’t ask me. Second, didn’t know you would care enough.”

Changmin: “We also care for Dr. Jong Suk well fare, Father.”

But I’m curious why Dr. Jong Suk leave so sudden. It’s not like him. He would plan it before really going in a trip. Why would he visit them suddenly? I look at Jaejoong his smiling from what Kyuhyun said. Who are you exactly? Then suddenly I heard something crack. What was that? It’s like something snap. It’s not like someone step on a branch it’s like something snap a tree and it created a loud sound. I know that Changmin and Father heard it too.

Changmin: “What was that?” in confusion of what he heard.

I face Changmin with the same confussin, I too didn’t know where the sound originated.

Changmin: “Don’t you think wolfs might attack us.”

Il Woo: “No Changmin, something really cracks and it’s not what you think the cause.”

Changmin: “Then what is it?”

“Oh Crap.”

After hearing that I look at the source and it was Jaejoong who said those words. Then it’s like a stick of lightning, it happen so fast. The tree that was a few steps away from them falls to them. The same tree that Jaejoong punch a while ago. Like a statue the three of them didn’t move away from the tree. Just thinking that tree would harm them most especially Jaejoong it snaps me, recovering from that I shouted to them.

Yunho: “MOVE!” I run as fast as I can to reach them on time to pull Jaejoong from the falling tree. Yet I didn’t to my wolf.

Kyuhyun snaps from the shock and pull Hyorin out of the tree range. They run away from the tree would reach and leaving only Jaejoong stares at the tree falling from him.

Yunho: “GET AWAY FROM THAT TREE! MOVE JAEJOONG!” I run really fast.

Yet my shouting didn’t affect him. He just stands there and when I take a look at his face his smiling. Smiling?! Dammit! Why would he act so calm and cool from this. Dammit Jaejoong! Few seconds more I can reach him but before I even got the hold of him he form like his about to punch the tree. Why would he even think of punching it now? His first punch failed, how his punch would not differ from the first one.

I run like a mad man, yet he didn’t pay attention to me. I saw him is right hand. And before I know it, the tree finally falls. But his next action stops me from running. His action creates a loud sound. And I’m clued to the ground, an able to move. I couldn’t believe it. How? How did he do that? Is it even possible for a human? No, his not human, no human could do such thing. And from that moment I believe what Hyorin and Jaejoong said.

And I’m not the only one who is not able to move. Hyorin, Kyuhyun, Changmin and even Father are unmoved from their spot. We just stood there looking at Jaejoong. With our curious and suspicious eyes wonders Jaejoong. He finally face us, just like nothing happen earlier he smile to us.

We couldn’t spoke any single word. He turns his head from left to right with his eyes looking each and every one of us. Staring at us and his stares says “WHAT?” No words spoken from the last 5 minutes.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yoochun P.O.V

My name is Park Yoochun Beta of Crimson Knight’s pack. Alpha Yunho’s second in command. Few days ago, Changmin and I were ambused from rogue wolfs. Changmin got away but I was trapped. I was cornered, they attack me repeatedly until I’m unable to stand up them suddenly I human appeared from nowhere. And because of my injuries, I’m unable to focus my attention. But before I lost consciousness, I watch as the human aggressively attack the rogue wolfs. One by one they fall. Then before I knew it he carries me and leads me to the main packs house. Seconds later, I was brought to the clinic and treated. Finally I regain my full strength and explain everything to Alpha Yunho. It’s unbelievable, I know but it did happen.

And Jaejoong as Alpha Yunho and his father former Alpha Il Woo to meet outside into the forest. I followed them. And every one from the pack was curious and follows me too. We stood there watching as he punched the tree. But the tree didn’t barge, it stood there unmoved.

Then the Alpha asks me to lead the pack back and they were leave in the forest.

 Later as everyone are busy with their task at hand. We heard a loud noise coming from the forest. I immediately run back to the forest only to find. Kyuhyun, Hyorin, Changmin, Alpha Il Woo and Alpha Yunho in shock and stock to the ground. And I saw Jaejoong, just smiling to them. Then it occur to me the tree that Jaejoong once punch is nowhere to be seen.

What the hell happen here? Why is everyone in shock?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaejoong (Hero) P.O.V

“Oh Crap!” That was the only words leave my mouth when I heard the tree snap, the same tree that I punch earlier and because were only few steps away from the tree, Kyuhyun and Hyorin also heard the sound. Then suddenly the tree began to fall on us.

! This should not happen. I swear that it should fall backwards not the other way around. ! I miss calculated, first the force I used to punch it didn’t immediately have an effect on the tree and created a problem in the first place. At first I knew that it would possibly fall later. But I didn’t expect to happen on this second. ! And because of my miss calculation and rhythm the tree is now falling at us.

The three of us just stare at the tree, not moving just stood still on the ground. Then I heard Yunho’s voice.

“MOVE!”

I can avoid the tree if I wanted to but heck, I created this. I should end it. I relaxed my muscles and calmly waited for the tree with the right angle and position ready to break the tree.

“GET AWAY FROM THAT TREE! MOVE JAEJOONG!”

Yunho spoke again. But I didn’t entertain it, I didn’t even glance at him neither glance at Kyuhyun and Hyorin beside me. I just waited for the tree to fall. I didn’t pay any attention with my surroundings. And with the right angle that the tree is at the right height to punch it. I quickly take a form ready for my next action, using my right hand. And with one sudden movement the tree that falls over my head breaks into two pieces, cutting it in the middle giving way for me. The piece now lays both of my sides. Happy with the result I smile.

That’s right. Show them what you’re capable of. We are stronger than anyone else. They should fear us.

That was Hero, my inner wolf. He is in lock but he can still speaks and say’s his thoughts.

Then I turn around just to face shock and confused look on everyone. I just gave them my best smile to justify my doing. They stayed silent. And it lasted over few minutes then Yoochun come and is also confuse from the people who are in shock.

Yoochun: “Alpha.” He called but Yunho didn’t respond.

Yoochun: “Alpha.” Still didn’t respond. “YUNHO!”

With Yoochun shout Yunho snaps from it. Then everyone follows. Il Woo, Kimbum then Changmin. Hyorin and Kyuhyun snaps a minute later.

Yunho: “Hah?! Chun I thought you’re at the house.”

Yoochun: “I was, and then I heard a sound coming from here.”

He scans the surroundings, looking for something then his eyes landed on me. His eyes on the ground, looking at the two pieces of tree on my sides.

Yoochun: “What the hell?” His eyes landed on my face. “What happen here?” Straight ask from me.

Il Woo: “Jaejoong.”

Kimbum: “Nice, question. What is really happening Jaejoong? How could you cut the tree in two?”

Yoochun: “He did what?!”

Changmin: “That tree.” Pointing at the pieces of tree. “Was the same tree that Jaejoong punch earlier. Then it began to fall from them and Jaejoong cut them in half.”

Yoochun: “Eh?”

Kyuhyun: “Beta, let me explain. That tree was perfectly standing a while ago, then we heard something cracks and then that tree falls on us. Jaejoong, Hyorin and I are the once standing over at it when it happen. And some miracle happen, Jaejoong cut’s them in half.”

Yunho: “How?”

How should I answer it? I don’t really know how to answer him.

Hyorin: “You use your right hand, did you?”

Changmin: “What’s the difference whether he uses his right or left hand?”

Hyorin: “Because Min, when I told you about it, I slip and forget to mention that he use his right hand to knock a tree down. And his obviously a right hand person, so his strength is on his right hand. Right Jaejoong?”

Hero: “You can say that.”

Kimbum: “So you trick us earlier. But don’t worry I’m not angry. I’m fascinated.”

Changmin: “I guest, me too.”

Kyuhyun: “Me too.”

Il Woo: “That was a heck of a strength Jaejoong.”

Yoochun: “It’s just weird.”

Il Woo: “So you tease us Jaejoong. Hahaha. Nice kid.”

But Yunho stayed quiet and just seriously looking at me. His eyes look furious somehow. I bet he didn’t like what I just did. Then he starts to walk towards me. ! What will he do? Mmm, I like this seriousness of him. It gives me the chills. When his in front of me, he stares at my eyes and sudden grabs my left hand and drag me away from them.

Changmin: “Where are you two going?”

Yunho: “We have something to talk in private Min. Go back first.”

Kyuhyun: “Ok Alpha.”

He keeps on dragging me to nowhere. Near a tree he finally stops. He turns and faces me, stares at me. Few minutes gone and he didn’t say any word and keeps on staring.

Hero: “What?”

Yunho: “Don’t ever do that again!”

Hero: “Do what?”

Yunho: “Oh don’t play Jaejoong. I know you know what I mean.”

Hero: “And that is?”

He didn’t answer me, I know that his piss on something I said. He grabs my arm again but this time he pulls me towards his body. And when I look up, his face is just few inches away from mine. I tried to push him away but his currently in power. Then he traps me with his strong arms, wrapping them on me.

! That’s right. His our mate. I’m expecting no less from him. His our, let him mark us. Shut up! It’s not the right time.

When I look at his eyes, his somehow calm and when he starts to do something I divert my face. And that made him even piss. He grabs my face and turning it to face him again. He didn’t say any words. With one very quick action, I was left stone on my feet.

He grabs my face, quickly lowering his head to mine. Then it happen, he kisses me on the lips! It’s not a soft one, he kisses me eager, a rough kiss. But I like it. His lips taste wonderful, I close my eyes and my hands hold his neck. And he made our kiss deeps. He bites my lower lip, trying to access my mouth and I let him. With his tongue he explores my mouth, trying to find something inside. And he found it. My own tongue, play’s a rhythm with his tongue. Battling who would win the fight of tongues.

We finally broke our kiss, I open my eyes just to see his lustful eyes and a smirk on his face.

Hero: “Ah, Yunho we should ---.”

He cut’s me off again, sealing my lips with his. And I didn’t do anything to fight it. I just let it be.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jong Suk P.O.V

Sitting with the Raven’s Coven, we are friends but were not really that close. The reason I’m here is to find an answer on Jaejoong’s recent dream. I need to find some information towards his brothers. Like what are they doing? They are safe? Did something happen with them? I know that Raven Coven can answer that, they will hear if any rumors about wolfs or vampires are there.

Jong Suk: “You must be wondering why I came here?”

Tae Hee: “We really didn’t expect your sudden visit Jong Suk, is there something wrong?”

Ji-Hoon: “Did something happen?”

Jong Suk: “Hero Cyneric.”

The moment I said his name they become alert.

Ji-Hoon: “Is he alright? Did something happen to Cyneric?”

Tae Hee: “I hope not, if something happen. He will rampage again.”

Jong Suk: “Cyneric is out of danger, his alright. But I meet Cyneric and currently reside with Crimson Knight’s pack.”

Tae Hee: “Crimson Knight’s Pack.”

Jong Suk: “Yes, I meet him there. He had a dream and that dreams troubles him. And that dream gave unease feeling to him. He is worried about their safety. You two know his story about his family and brothers. I want to ask you if there are rumors about his brothers those maybes they’re in harm’s way?”

Before they answer my question the two look at each other and with concern of their faces.

Ji-Hoon: “Actually it’s not a rumor Jong Suk.”

Tae Hee: “His brother Seung Hun created a conflict between them and Griffin Sun pack.”

Jong Suk: “What?!”

Ji-Hoon: “The Alpha of Griffin Sun’s pack claims that Seung Hun the Alpha of Moon Soul’s pack kidnapped his fiancé. And he wants her back. Seung Hun couldn’t give her to him.”

Jong Suk: “Moon Soul’s pack? What happen to Ravenous pack? And why did he create a big fuss?”

Tae Hee: “Did you not know, they change the packs name when they were defeated.”

Ji-Hoon: “A women that they’re fighting with is Seung Hun’s mate. And the Alpha of Griffin Sun’s pack didn’t take it lightly. And if they couldn’t talk about the issue they will use force. And that would be a big problem.”

Tae Hee: “If that happen, I’m worried about the Griffin Sun’s pack. When Cyneric will hear this and decides to aid his brothers, we all know what will happen.”

Ji-Hoon: “I know.”

Jong Suk: “Please tell me the whole story, from where it started Ravenous Pack to Moon Soul’s pack and Seung Hun and his mate.”

If this continues and Jaejoong will hear this eventually I don’t know what will happen. If Jaejoong decided to go on the battle, and aid his brother and I’m sure he will. He loves his brothers even though they didn’t see each other of the long time I know that Jaejoong will find a way to be with them. The truth is I’m not scared about his brother’s welfare I’m more scared what will happen to the pack that would go against Jaejoong. And when pack will find alliance with his co packs they will help that pack. And with those pack’s battling not Jaejoong alone but also Anarchy Soul pack and Wystan Coven. All Hell will break loose.

BLOOD WILL BE SPILLED.