Love In The Ice

The Alpha Wolf

Yunho P.O.V

Two days passed yet I can still remember the scene that keeps on repeating back in my mind. Like flashback of those precious times we had together. I can still remember his skin on my palms, how smooth and white his skin like the snow. His vanilla scent that still lingers my lungs, how his scent drives me crazy and until now I’m crazy for him. His charismatic eye, that sparkles when the sun rays strike them, mesmerizing me with every second I look at his eyes. And his cherry lips, that captivates every inch of me. And just by staring his precious lips, I wonder what it taste like. It drives me crazy just the mere thought of how it taste like, I can’t help myself to taste it for the first time. And when I claim his cherry lips it’s like gravity, pulling the both of you close together.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Flashback:

 

@ The Forest, when Yunho kiss Hero (Jaejoong) for the first time.

Tasting his cherry lips is way much better rather than just thinking of what it tastes like. And I can’t put into words what I’m feeling right now, it’s indescribable. No words can compare from what I’m currently feeling. The feeling of being kiss by the person you like, gives you so much happiness from it. Just at the simply gesture from the kiss can satisfy once feeling.

And he froze from my action, I do also. I was so confused right now from what I’m doing. Yet I feel its right to kiss him. I know why because HIS MY MATE. The mate that I’m waiting for the longings time I know, and now he is just a few inch away from he. It also satisfy me because he didn’t push me away, his just shock and frozen to the ground.

I smirk in between our kiss, it’s just a pick on the lips. Now I know how his precious lips feel like yet I wanted to deepen our kiss more. I began to his lower lip, deepening our kiss more and giving more pressure from it. Moving my head from left to right and vice versa. Little by little, he then response to my kisses. His left hands now rest on my neck and his right hand his resting on my chest. I know he can feel my heart beat fast.

Feeling of acceptance from him, and I know that he likes everything. It gives goose bumps and shivers down my spine yet I like the feeling. His giving me the opportunity to give into my inner beast inside, my wolf UKNOW. My eyes starting to change its color, black to gold eyes. And I know UKNOW is near the surface, I can’t surpass him because our MATE on our hands.

Every seconds count, our kiss become more passionate and when I think we need air to our lungs, I parted our lips for a moment. He stared at me, looking straight my eyes.

Jaejoong: “Ah Yunho we should ---.”

I didn’t like him to finish what his saying, neither myself nor my wolf, UKNOW wants this to end. I began to attack his lips again. He struggle for a bit, yet gave in. I know he feels the same towards me. I press my weight to him, even if he wants to escape, he won’t because his totally trapped between a tree and my body.

The feeling of desire running through my veins and I can also feel my crotch getting warmer the minute. Meaning I’m in heat, my wolf and I. Continuing our passionate kiss, I begun to grind my lower body to his. For a moment there he stops kissing me back. And it gives me irritation, putting more force for kiss him. You can call it as a rough kiss, I don’t care.

He began to response from my kissing again, this time, he gave the same intense response kissing to me. And I like it, I really do. Both of my hand rest to his waist, I began to pull him even closer to my body, leaving no space, even air can’t pass through our bodies link to each other. Then my hands soon to wonders his body, carefully caring each and every part of him, and I know that he lose his sanity.

When I’m satisfied kissing his cherry lips, my own lips wonders. Kissing anywhere it touches, his checks, nose, around his mouth, his jaw line, then to his neck line. My lips stop there, caring his skin with my kisses. Landing on his left neck area, I the skin, it gives him shivers I can tell. Hearing moans coming out from his cherry lips, it gives more satisfaction to me. Pleasuring someone you like, is something to joy about.

When I’m satisfied kissing his left neck that leaves a very visible red mark, a hickey. I move to his cherry lips again, kissing them roughly, like there no tomorrow. Moving to his right neck line, and kissing it, leaving many red marks.

My lips moves until I reach his collarbone, I began to them hard, I can feel he tighten his grip on my shoulder. My canine tooth grows, and when I knew it’s the right time, I bite his collarbone. He even tightens his grip on my, seconds pass and I can taste blood flowing out from his neck.

I immediately stop, it’s hard to stop yet I manage to. I can see my bite mark very much, soon the blood stop to flow. And when I look at his face, his eyes are close.

Holy !!! What did I just do?

I mark my HUMAN mate. And it scares me of what he now thinks of me. Panicking is the only thing I did right now. And it’s only the second time that I panic so much. I’m sweating really hard.

What should I do? What should I say? Should I apologize? But it’s not a mistake. I didn't regret it.

He finally open his eyes. He look straight on my eyes. And before I even realize it, it’s already too late. Word comes out from my mouth.

“I’m sorry.”

I look down by his chest area, I can see his fist form into stone. Maybe his thinking of punching me yet what I did and say is completely different thing.

I like want I did, I’m not sorry for what I did. But why the hell I say “I’m sorry” to him.

I raise my head just to see, his cold stare. I open my mouth but no words come out. I did the only thing that I know is right.

And it’s a mistake.

I remove my hands that hold him and took a few steps back. We stayed for a moment like that. No words coming out from him too, he just keeps on staring. Piercing eyes that penetrates through me.

Motionless.

Then he look at something else then back to me. The warm feeling I felt a while ago is now replace by a cold one.

Jaejoong: “Whatever you say.”

He began to walk away from me. I’m like a statue, I stayed unmoved to the ground. Damn folded like that. A total moron to say those words to him. I’m really stupid.

End of Flashback:

 

Sighing is all I can do. The moment to steps away, that’s the last time we talk. And it’s coming me with so much pain. Pain that I cause, I hurt the person that I long for the years, the person that I care the most, the person I fell in love with my mate, Jaejoong.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Woo Bin’s P.OV

So much traveling yet NO new information for the whereabouts of my mate. I didn’t even have a single clue if his still in the North area. I can’t even smell his scent through the air. ! I hate this.

My impatient is growing every time I felt hopeless to find him.

Yet I know his still alive, I can feel it. We are bond together forever. Even if I don’t know where he is, I’m comfortable to know that his still alive all throughout the decades.

The bond between us is strong. From the moment I turn him like me, a vampire, decades ago, I will know if his in harm’s way for near death. Because the bond between the two of you, or should I say, the two of you will know it. It’s like instinct to humans, but for us it’s not just instinct, but rather knowledge of the other one. You can call it as part instinct.

IRRITATED. ANGRY. UNTRUST

How can he do this to me? Does he not understand that hiding away from me, is like HELL, and the troubles I’ve made through the ages just to search for him. Does he not care for what I may feel towards his actions? A lot of questions are running through my mind and no one can answer that then Jong Suk himself.

And throughout my travels, I came across about rumors spreading around lands. And came across  very significant information, knowledge about two packs that are in between feud towards each other. A battle between the Griffin’s Sun pack and the Moon Soul pack a.k.a the Ravenous Pack.

The very pack that abandon Hero Cyneric at a young age. The Cyneric that is now in reign with Wystan Coven and the Alpha of Anarchy Soul.

I learn about many things between Griffin Sun and Moon Soul pack’s. And the story about how Moon Soul gets its name refined.

With that information, might the key to Jong Suk’s whereabouts. A key that can destroys many lives. A key that can shake the foundations of the Wolf packs.

And it’s my advantage so I will make the best of it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Hero (Jaejoong) P.O.V

Calming myself is the right thing to do when he said those words to me. The day that we first kiss also the day that he mark me. It’s ridiculous, if is not really into me then why did he kiss me even mark in the process and then says that his sorry. Screw him.

I’m really mad right now. I don’t even go outside often nowadays I would stay at Hyorin or Jong Suk’s place. Cooling myself up is the best thing. I don’t want my barriers to be broken day, not in the near future. I can never let angry pass through me, not like the last time I let angry pass. And it’s not great, it’s awful.

Days pass and I didn’t see Yunho around me even his shadow.

Yet I don’t regret letting him in my heart. Even just a few days that I knew Jung Yunho, deep inside my heart, I’m already falling in love with my mate but I’m not sure what he feels towards me. If he have feelings towards me then why saying “I’m sorry” all of a sudden. It really pisses of off that day.

And I know a lot of people notice the space between me and Yunho. It disturbs them also. The cold atmosphere between us just growing, every moment passes it’s growing wide.

Hyorin, Il Woo, Kimbum and even Changmin approach me already, asking what’s the problem between me and Yunho. And even them, his closes family, he didn’t tell them that I’m his freaking MATE. And it really hurts. It’s painful to think that your mate doesn’t recognize you as his other half.

The only words I said to them are this.

“There no problem between me and Alpha Yunho, were pretty much fine. And why would you say if there something wrong between me and Alpha Yunho, did he say something? I know he won’t say anything because there no reason for us to have problems. And the incident few days ago guys, is just a misunderstanding that you guys are thinking. It’s really nothing guys. We don’t have anything to hide.”

Hurt once again by the person you think will protect you from it.

Somehow I need someone to talk, to tell someone what him really feeling right now. Because when people around here talks to me, greet me, acknowledge my present I would give them my best fake smile. And it really tires, I’m tired of doing it.

Where isJong Suk when you need him? Clearly his not back yet from his trip to Raven Coven’s. Yet I appreciate him doing my request. Getting some information about my brothers can be hard. But I’m hoping that there are fine, safe and sound.

And a dark aura is coming out, my mind is in the dark side right now. I don't want that to happen. I need someone to talk with. I need to soon. But the people that I only trust are far away from here and some are traveling the other side of the states.

I will call one of them eventually, maybe I would call my pack. I don't want Wystan Coven to be bothered at my problem and be burden from them.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Across the lands, news will emerge. About a couple that will reunite in matrimony.