Unsettle

The Alpha Wolf

Jong Suk P.O.V

I need to drive faster. I need to relay the information I heard and gave my best explanation to Jaejoong.

If only he cannot act as fearful and ruthless person, I would tell him the whole story and not skipping any detail, I would gladly tell him that. But knowing him, it’s different. My only hope at this rate is that he would do any unnecessary actions and thinks before he made up his mind.

I hope I made in time.

I hope that no one have to bring the issue out, when it’s very crucial. And from what heard his problem is known all over the south area, meaning Crimson Knight’s pack my tell him about the Moon Soul’s troubles.

And when he finds out that Moon Soul’s pack was formerly known as Ravenous Pack that his younger brother Alpha Seung-Hun is the one that leads the pack. The fact that the whole pack is in danger, he would do anything.

Hell will lose. A horrible outcome will come.

Many lives will be ruined, deaths will be raised. A pack will be vanished on the face of the earth.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hyun Joong P.O.V

As you all know my name is Kim Hyun Joong a wolf member from Alpha Yunho’s pack, the Crimson Knights Pack. I lived a life that is good yet not wonderful. I experience loving someone so much that it hurts. The pain for loving someone is breaking every part of me, until now, I’m still at pain for too much love. Every person that I loved more than my life only returns sorrow, it’s killing me.

My so called parents, they’re not around anymore, either do I care for them anymore. I loved them yet what did they gave in return pain, sorrow like being stab a million draggers in the heart. I loved them but they did cruel things on me. They, my parents sold me to rouge when I’m still young. They treat me as a slave, a nobody, a useless piece of trash, that’s what I’m used to be.

Luckily, Alpha Il Woo, the former Alpha of Crimson Knights Pack, the father of Alpha Yunho saved me from them, bought me to his pack, treated me like any other wolf. He taught me everything I needed to know. He gave me so much that I seem cannot return. I have a very large debt to him and his family and I want to repay them as much as I could.

And that incident happens, 2 and a half years ago.

I met the woman I thought would love me back. I love her very much that it really hurts ‘till now when I’m reminiscing the past. I gave all of my love for herShe did, but later on, when we turn to the age when it’s about sense out our mate, she was scented by another wolf. I thought our love can retract that but I’m an idiot to think like that. So blinded by the love I felt towards her that I become so selfish that only thinks of himself and not the other parties involve.

I rebel that time, people would call me many names, despicable names. Names that hurt my feeling and up until now their words are still on my mind. One day, Alpha Il Woo and I had a talk. And the outcome of it is to free her. Letting her go is like letting the air I breath to escape. And seeing her happy with her mate makes my heart into vein.

At a young age I lost my parents. Growing up finding love is very difficult and it hurts. It’s like dying every single day.

But that somehow change when I met him. It’s been only a few days yet it feels like I known him for a while, deep inside I felt safe. It’s very confusing and I even panic because I didn’t know what to do. We only met for a brief moment but when our eyes met, it’s like finding the place that you are belongs to, I felt that.

You might think that it’s about the wolf sense, finding their mates but it’s not. It’s different, it’s like finding home, a place that I could call home. It’s totally ridiculous thought but that’s what I felt. And it’s like finding a family.

Later I had knowledge of his name, Kim Jaejoong. What are the odds of him being a Kim also? And after a talk from the Camp fire, with just little talk it gives my heart in ease. In terms of him, I can give my full trust and loyalty that Alpha Yunho don’t have.

His character intrigues me, his like a puzzled that needs to be figure out if you want to find the answers to your questions. He seems a mystery but at the same time dangerous.

Yet I want to know him better. I would be happy if he became my friend, only if he accepts me along with my past.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kibum P.O.V

I have to do something, anything. I can’t just seat here wait for god knows what, I need to help my brother. I want to help my family. I don’t want to be useless to them, need to prove to them that I’m also capable of something that I can protect them, my own family. And the pack I’m belong too.

I don’t want our pack to think that because I’m the Alpha’s brother that I’ll just stood there doing nothing. No, I don’t want that. I bed to differ.

My name is Kim Kibum, the youngest brother of Alpha Seung-Hun. He leads the reform Moon Soul’s Pack. As the youngest brother I should do everything in my power to protect everyone that is dear to me, my family and our pack.

I don’t care is I scarifies my life in order for them to be safe and unharmed, I don’t care. I don’t care if I get killed just to save my family. And if I can bride, blackmail, and all short of things to anyone just for them, I will do so.

Just looking at my family, I can be someone else that I even can’t recognize.

I heard my older brother call my name.

Junsu: “Bummie.”

I turn around and come face to face with him, my brother Kim Junsu. Like I said I’m the youngest sibling of Alpha Seung-Hun.

I smile.

Junsu: “What are you thinking Bummie?”

Kibum: “I’m worried Hyung-nim. If only I can do something, anything to help our brother, I’ll do it.”

As I said my worries to my dear brother, he can’t suppress his own emotions that I able to see. He too is worried for what my bestowed to our brother. Yet he hid them and smile at me.

Junsu: “Don’t worry Bummie, everything will be fine. We will be fine.”

Kibum: “How Hyung-nim? I know that everyone on our pack is protecting us, Seung-Hun Hyung-nim and you as well are trying their best to keep us safe. Everyone that we know are helping us to get this through. But I, I’m I too useless that I can’t protect our family.

From hearing this he step forward and gave me a warm hug. I return the hug to him. We all know how serious this one out. And we are afraid that it will cause many of deaths when the battle has come. We don’t want any more deaths. It breaks out hearts into pieces.

Junsu: “Don’t worry my dear brother, we will do everything that event won’t repeat itself. Bummie, trust on us. We will make it through.”

Kibum: “I want to help Hyung-nim, let me help. Let me do something to protect you guys.”

He stared at me. His thinking somehow if he’ll agree or not to my plea.

Junsu: “Ok, I’ll talk to Seung-Hun Hyung. But don’t do anything that will endanger your life. Ok?”

I smile, happy that my brother agrees to my request. I’m glad, I’m going to help our pack out.

Kibum: “Yes, Hyung-nim. I promise.”

Junsu: “I have to meet Seung-Hun Hyung.”

I nod my head.

He parted and slowly stepping towards the study room but before Junsu Hyung made the last turn he face me again and spoke.

Junsu: “Bummie, before I go. I want to share this to you. Whatever the trouble or unexpected event to once live, he will always be there to help us. He’ll guide us to the light when we only see the darkness, he will become our light. He will keep us safe and un harm. He will help us out. And I believe what he said, he’ll be always there for us.”

Bummie: “Who is it?”

Junsu: “I can’t tell you his name now but maybe when all things settled, I’ll tell you who he is and tell the story of him.”

Bummie: “Oh, who might that be? I’m curious, who is he to you Hyung-nim?”

He didn’t answer me, he turn again and began to walk again, turning to the corner as he disappeared to the hall. Hyung-nim, leave me hanging. I want to know who is this guy that my brother is praising about is. The thought got me thinking.

Who is he? And why Junsu Hyung-nim talks so high of him?

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho P.O.V

I can’t get enough of him. I drag him inside my room not listening to his complains. After he gets in my room, I lock the door behind him. I smile but my smile turns out to be a smirk.

Jaejoong: “Yunnie.”

I pushed my body forward trapping him against the door. I move my face closer to his face, I breath is scent, god it’s so addictive, I can’t get enough myself. I’m about to capture his lips when he divert his face away from me, so now I’m looking at his indulging pale neck. The smirk never left my face. I don’t mind kissing his indulging neck. I lower my head until my lips touches his bare neck.

TEASING, , KISSING, , KISSING, AND KISSING AGAIN.

Little by little I heard him moan and his moans become louder every time I do him.  I enjoy tasting him and when I’m done with his neck that is now full of love marks I position his face to mine and now his facing me. I stare at his eyes.

My lips travels back to his face.

I posssinately kiss him that turns into a rough kiss to deep kiss. With our tongue in contact to each other. His taste is so unique. I parted our lips.

Yunho: “I love you Jaeboo.”

He smiled back at me. My face move closer to his and capture his sweet lips. God! How I miss his lips taste like, I’m so addictive from it. It’s driving my inner wolf and I to be crazy.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yoochun P.O.V

I thought when I woke up, that thought would be erased from my mind but it didn’t. It only gets worse, frustration is getting to me because of it. More so because Jaejoong is Yunho’s mate, as his beta and best friend I have to uncover anything information regarding Jaejoong’s life. I know that it’s not my business to linger people’s privacy but I had to do it.

It’s really strange for a human to know and not freak out about werewolves and vampire co-exists together. He has the knowledge of our existence. He is not shock either confuse of his surroundings, he immediately adjust to our daily lives. And that’s a big question.

It’s hard to adjust into our lifestyle even though he knows were wolfs. Every now and then a wolf might shift into their wolves and shift back to their human form, our ability to senses more than normal people. And it’s more confusing for me to understand him, Dr. Jong Suk, a vampire is not bothered about it. He even stays with him, and though he said that their friends yet you also might still feel uncomfortable and feared because of your surrounding that a vampire is near you that might attack you when you’re vulnerable.

Yet he didn’t feel anything like that, his even comfortable when his with Dr. Jong Suk than to us wolves, even his with mate Alpha Yunho, his a little uncomfortable. Weird.

Yunho may sense it yet he decided to ignore it when it’s Jaejoong. His head over heels on him.

Yunho will understand my actions but I’m worried what will Jaejoong thinks for me when he knew that digging to his life. I hope he understand my actions.

Changmin on the other hand is not listening to anything I said about Jaejoong’s being too mysterious. Saying it’s just my imagination that is playing tricks on me. But my gut tells me otherwise.

Then I decided to investigate on Jaejoong’s life it may take a while but I hope all of my questions will be answered. It will be unknown from the people I know, it will just be myself alone.

First I need to know more than just his name.

And searching for someone is average, I’ll have my answers soon.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Junsu P.O.V

Were in a big problem, I thought think we can pass this as smooth as I thought it would be. Walking to Seung-Hun Hyung as I thought what I had said to Bummie.

It’s true what I told him, he thought us that. When we were kids he would always have our backs no matter what happens to him. He would be still there for us when we needed help. Even if he knew we’re wrong he would stood at our side, protecting us from our parent’s punishments.

He will it sure that nothing happen to us well that was until he disappeared 20 years ago from us. I can’t blame Hyunggie why he leave. He felt abandon and betrayed by the people he loves.

It breaks our heart when we knew he leave us. I could still remember that awful day.

I slowly open my eyes, sat up and scan the room of my Hyunggie but didn’t saw him. I felt waters forming from my eyes. Yet I fought for the thought that he leave us. I could still remember Hyunggies scent and it lingers the room. Then I notice from my right side of the bed, was Hyunggies favorite phone. I toke and open it, that time my hands were trembling, yet I still manage to open the phone.

There was a message for me and Seung-Hun Hyung. I couldn’t suppress the tears, it they fall, I whimpered. I didn’t realize that my sobs turn into scream and woke up Seung-Hun Hyung. He asks why. Then he realizes Hyunggie is not there. With my shaking hand I hand him the phone. He took it and read the message.

Soon tears are falling from his eyes also. We can only do was cry. We didn’t know that the people in the house heard our cries and barge in the room, confused. And when they saw us cry, that the only realization from them that it’s just me and Seung-Hun Hyung.

Mother feel to the floor and cried with us. Father steps closer to us but didn’t say any words. We were very devastated, their oldest son our older brother disappeared from us.

Sometimes I blame my parents for casting our brother away. Yet quilt strike my heart.

We didn’t know until it was a month from Hyunggie leave. The doctor who was checking Mother delivers us news about her condition. Later we knew that Mother is carrying a child. Baby was name Kibum after Mother gave birth and remember how Hyunggie would like the name Bummie. And saw Kibum’s nickname is Bummie.

How ironic, you lost a child yet gain new one.

How I miss my Hyunggie. I wish I could see him, even for the last time. I would be very delighted. Even Seung-Hun Hyung missed him too as bad as I miss him. I bitterly smile at the thought.

Wishing for something beyond my reach yet I’m still hoping for that day to come. For Hyunggie will return to us.

For our older brother Kim Jaejoong return to us.

I turn the doorknob of the study room, pushing the door to open. I take a step inside and close the door behind me. Seung-Hun is seating to his usual chair, yet I could see that his very troubled and when I met his eyes, I could see his very worried and agitated. I rush immediately to his side.

Junsu: “What’s wrong Seung-Hun Hyung?”

He didn’t answer me. He keeps on staring at me until he picked up a letter that was resting in front of him. He handed to me the letter. I took it and eventually open the letter. I read the letter’s message carefully. I couldn’t believe what I’m reading.

Junsu: “This…this is..is.”

Seung-Hun: “A threat from Griffin Sun’s pack. Their Alpha demanded that I should gave up Hye Kyo to him or suffer the consequence.”

Junsu: “And that is?”

Seung-Hun: “To exterminate us.”

Upon hearing this, my legs gave away. I lose the strength of my leg and drop to the floor. How could this happen? Why would this happen to us? Does fate really hate us that she wants us to suffer more than what we’re suffering now.

Junsu: “What..what should we do?”

Seung-Hun: “I don’t know. I can’t let him have my mate Junsu. She’s my everything, she’s my life. I’ll die if something happens to her. I can’t let her go, it would kill me.”

I snapped.

Junsu: “Who said you’re giving her up to that bastard. I would allow you to do that.”

Seung-Hun: “I know, it’s just that I don’t know what I’m going to do now.”

I open my mouth but no words alter, I eventually closed them. Just like an angel pass, SILENCE.

A knock on the door disturb it. I turn my head who was it. It’s Hye Kyo.

Hye Kyo: “Junsu, Seung-Hun.”

I smile at her just to ease his worries and stand up. She walks closer to us, walk pass me and in front of Seung-Hun Hyung. She just stares at her. It troubles me that tears are forming from her eyes. It hurts me to see her like this. She’s like a sister to me. Hyung immediately hug her tight. I look at them, and walk away. I close the door and walk to the stairs and into my room.

I need to think of our way out of this. It’s really hard to decide when it’s involving people’s life in it. Lives of the people we care about are at stake.

I drop my body on the bed. Today is a long day. I don’t know what will happen to us. I wish that a miracle will happen, saving us from this problem.

@ Dreamland. (Still Junsu’s P.O.V)

I’m in a dark place. Darkness is all over, I run as fast as I could but it’s useless I couldn’t escape the darkness around me. I was losing my mind, until I heard that voice. It sounds very familiar.

“Still afraid of the dark, Su? Darkness shouldn’t be feared, it won’t hurt you.”

I look around to where the voice came from. At the very end of the darkness there was a dim of light. I began to walk and slowly run to where the light is coming from. Little by little the light becomes bigger, I run over it. I was amaze, I walk slowly again. I look back from where I enter, it was a dark tunnel. I scan the area.

Wind blowing, tress are dancing, birds are singing I never felt this relive and calm. Underneath is grass that sways that the air blows. I look up and saw a big tree, and a person standing beside it. I walk to the path were I can reach the tree, little by little I saw the person’s back. He looks familiar yet I can’t place where I saw this man. I reach the tree where he is standing, I’m only a few meters away from him. I’m still confused to what I’m doing here.

The person slowly turns, until I can see clearly his image. He smiles at me. And spoke again.

“Junsu.”

Suddenly I wake up from the dream yet I yell his name.

“JAEJOONGIE!”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hero (Jaejoong P.O.V)

I could feel something heavy from my chest, slowly open my eyes and wonders where I am. Then my eyes narrow to the heavy object from my chest, it’s an arm. When I look at the person whose arm lying from my chest, I saw the most wonderful image I could imagine. I smiled, I took my hand out and touch his sleeping face. The person that I’m beside with, the person who caught my heart, is non-other than my mate Yunho.

And the realization hit me, I’m so does he. I would I say it because the blanket that is covering our bodies is only at my waist line. So you can see our upper bodies’ link together and other lower bodies’ so close together. I blushed to that thought.

I’m happy yet I felt confused about last night. Maybe his not yet ready, or I’m not ready yet.

I remove his arm and remove myself from his grip, I stand and look at him. He struggles a bit but continues to sleep. I’m completely .

I look around to see my cloths. One by one, I pick them up and went to his bath room.

Putting my cloth’s on as I think of many things that had happen. I’m very glad yet I’m still worried for the outcome would be. I step outside room the bath room. And saw that his still sleeping. I walk over his bed, bending over as my head move closer to his, I caught his lips and passionately kiss him. Then I straighten my body. I walk away from him, closer to the door. I turn around for the last moment and open the door. I walk away.

I manage not to bump into no one inside the house.

@Jong Suk House (Still Hero P.O.V)

I turn the knob and went straight to the stairs and into my room. Walking to the bath room and as I remove my cloths. One by one, I drop them to the floor, not caring if it’s untidy. I look at my image at the mirror that is hanging in the room.

Love marks all over my upper body. I touch my neck, specifically the collar bone area, the bite mark on that area is the only one that I cared the most, the spot where Yunho bite me.

I walk to the shower area and it cold shower, feeling the cold sensation all over my body. I let the cold flow until I felt numb. Cold shower keeps me from not doing anything stupid, making me calm and where the cold breeze keeps me in control and focus.

Turning off the shower and stepping out of the bath room. I walk around , I’m used to it. Approaching the closet and picking out a random outside, I immediately slide them on. Picking up my phone from the bed side table, emergency call is to be made and head down.

Walking to the kitchen as I made my breakfast and head to the living room. I put the breakfast I made to the table in front of me and picking up the remote for the television, turning it on and picking a channel that have so much noise. Baseball it is, it turn the volume up in case of someone spy on me again.

I took the phone out and press the number then place it near my left ear. It only ring once then someone picks in out.

Hero: “Demetrius.”

 

======================================================================

Hi Guys!

I know i didn't update for the couple of days. I was extremly busy with school activities and my OJT. So please do understand.

Ok. Enough about my excuses.

I hope you enoy this chapter.

What do you think about this chapter? Do comment it. (^_^)

 

YUNJAE!!!