Seeker

The Alpha Wolf

Seung-Hun P.O.V

! ! ! What should I do? This situation is getting out of hand. ! That damned letter didn’t help a bit. ! That stupid Alpha thinks that he can push me around, how dare him. What does he thinks he is. My blood is boiling the moment that I receive the letter from his pack’s massager. Angry is rushing through my body. I can’t let him take my mate and my pack away from me.

I can’t let him destroy my family again, I won’t let them. Even if it kills me, I will protect every one of the people that are important to me.

And my so grandfather is not helping either. ! He even said that I should withdraw from it and return my mate to that damn Alpha. How dare he say that to me, he doesn’t have a say in this.

Because of him we lost our brother, our pack’s dignity, and our parents. And his out of his mind if he thinks that I’m going to follow every word that he said.

I won’t follow anymore of hi bulls. I tried for being his puppet.

Even if it will cause my life, I don’t care. I won’t hand her over.

Hye Kyo: “Seung-Hun.”

I heard her call, I turn around to meet her gorgeous eyes.

Seung-Hun: “Yes sweetie. Your maybe tired, come let’s go to sleep.”

I over her my hand and she took it. I slowly drag her to our room. Once we got there, I turn around and kiss her lips. She response to my kisses and clang to my neck. I deepen the kiss. I’m slowly losing control and I break the kiss. She’s disappointed and confused on why I back out.

The truth is I didn’t fully mark her yet. Maybe I’m still worried. I don’t know.

Seung-Hun: “I love you.”

Hye Kyo: “If you love me, why didn’t you claim me already? Are you having second thoughts on our relationship?”

Tears soon form from her eyes. It breaks my heart to see her in this state. I can’t bear the pain on hurting her like this. I move closer to her and tightly hug her.

Seung-Hun: “Don’t ever think of me having second thoughts, I don’t. I love you Hye Kyo. No matter what happens, I won’t let go of you.”

He raises her head. I smiled and slowly lower my head to her. And once more I claim her sweet lips.

 

Later:

 

I look at my left arm, where Hye Kyo’s head remains. And keep on staring at her peaceful face. I really hate myself for hurting her feelings, I don’t want to do that but I seem to do that often. Ever since I knew that her fiancé supposed to be is, it’s non-other than the Alpha of Griffin Sun’s pack.

I press my lips on her forehead. Sleep my princess.

I keep on staring at the ceiling. Wondering what might happen tomorrow. Then I hear Junsu’s voice.

“JAEJOONGIE!”

He still has dreams about our brother. I still do also from time to time I dreamt of him.

I could still remember the day, the day that I last saw him. I could still remember how he looks like, how his smile brightens the room and how he manage to stay cool and calm as ever.

Sighing, I slowly lay my mate on the bed and when I know that she’s sleeping nice and sound. I walk outside of our room and into Junsu’s room.

Seeing my younger brother having dreams about our elder brother aches my heart, it’s been like this for the past few years. The dream was slowly fading but when his on stress, his over thinking things and if his bothers, the only comfort for him is to have a dream for our elder brother. But this is the first time in years that Junsu shouted his name.

I hope it’s not another nightmare.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kibum P.O.V

Soon as Junsu Hyung-nim leave. A plan emerges from my mind. It’s not that great but this plan might save us.

ALLIANCE.

I’ll seek packs that can help us. It’s a big risk but I don’t have any choses leave.

I need a clever strategy for them to help us. And there’s a big positively that they won’t agree on helping us. I can’t assure them for the safety of their family, going against Griffin Sun’s pack is suicidal.

Our packs might end falling into a cliff. Sighing as I walk to my room.

All I can do now is to sleep and pray for the future of our pack’s existence. I’m still hoping for someone to help us out, even though I’m asking them to risk their life into battle. And hoping that someone out there to help us from this situation.

I will seek out their help, Alliance with them can be a big help to us.

I’ll seek them. And tomorrow I will sneak out and head for the packs and hopefully aid us.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hero (Jaejoong P.O.V)

I took the phone out and press the number then place it near my left ear. It only ring once then someone picks in out.

Hero: “Demetrius.”

Demetrius: “Have you been well, Cyneric? Did something happen?”

Hero: “Yeah. I heard about the Rouges.”

Demetrius: “Ah, they seem to grow in numbers this time.”

Hero: “Mind telling me about it.”

Demetrius: “They tent to attack whoever their leader commands them to attack, vampires, wolf and even humans. They don’t have any mercy in them. Back then Rouges attack by a little group but now they attack on a larger pack. Large in numbers of wolfs that give them enough strength to defeat those weak packs. They killed their own member if their weak. They move from place to place, with no limits of territory there in, they don’t care what territory they attack. That’s now they move.”

Hero: “Scum.”

Demetrius: “You can say that.”

Hero: “Any movement?”

Demetrius: “So far, no pattern of attack yet. They randomly chose their opponent. But they don’t attack the packs that they know they can’t win against. Their leader is methodical, you could say. They well plan an attack and once that pack execute, no one is safe.”

Hero: “Even great leaders have holes in their leadership.”

Demetrius: “Should we call the squad?”

Hero: “Not yet, I want to see more. How those rouges can will make.”

Demetrius: “You’re curiosity again, Cyneric. Any way I know that you know what you’re doing. Anything else?”

Hero: “Say hi to Berenise for me. Oh and I crash your car. Bye.”

Before he can even say a word, I ended the call. That was close. Demetrius love cars.

Pressing another set of numbers into the phone and press call, calling my 2 betas for their reports. Putting it against my left ear again and wait for a moment for their answer. It only rings once that someone answers.

“Alpha.” They say in union. Apparently I’m in loud speaker.

Hero: “Report.”

Top: “We have information regarding our Omega, Seoing Im. Alpha Seoing I’m is on the South side and she’s with the Leon Stark pack.”

Heechul: “That pack seems to be accepting her.”

Hero: “Make your way back to the castle. And I want the two of you investigate about the rouges that are growing in numbers..”

Heechul: “What are you thinking Alpha?”

Top: “Some conspiracy.”

Hero: “Bingo. I sense that someone is behind this. Investigated this thoroughly.”

“Yes, Alpha.” Both said in union.

I was about to end our conversation when Top spoke.

Top: “Alpha, someone is sneaking into your life.”

Heechul: “Someone is trying to uncover your life Alpha, their digging into your file. What should we do, Alpha?”

Top: “Kill whoever it is.”

Hero: “Not yet, Top. Do you know his I.P address?”

Top: “Yes Alpha, the I.P shows that his from the South side.”

Hero: “Triangulate his location and send me his exact address.”

“Yes, Alpha.” Both said in union.

I ended the call and continue to watch the play. Yet I didn’t pay any attention to it, deep into thought with what my betas said. So someone is digging information about me.

Who would be this time? Vampire? Rouges? Or Wolfs?

Haha. Just thinking about it gives me the feeling of excitement. Who would it be?

Maybe someone that we know of. Hero spoke.

I close my eyes.

You think so? This will be fun, right Hero?

Yes, this will amuse us. Hahaha. It’s been long since we feel like this. You’re feeling it too. You can’t deny it.

You’re right. But that’s not the only reason why I’m this exited Hero. There is something.

What is it?

I don’t know what is for sure. I’m my gut telling me that there’s a storm heading for us.

Storm? I like the sound of that. Deaths will come. Will you loosen up?

Maybe, maybe not. Let’s cross the bridge when we got there. He smiles.

What are you thinking? Our mate?

I’m worried Hero. What is he rejects us? He growl, angry within him.

No he won’t do that to us. He is our mate. He accepted us. He marks us already.

Then why did he stop last night? Why didn’t he finish it? I touch the spot where the mark is. He didn’t claim us Hero. Do you think he is having second thoughts on us?

That’s impossible. You heard him, he loves us. He won’t do that do us. We should trust our mate.

Trust? What a strong emotion you got there Hero. You should know the best on wolfs. The moment you lend them this, they will hurt us. Did you already forgotten that day Hero, the day that our pack chooses betray us? Remember that feeling?

He didn’t spoke.

All I’m saying Hero that what if he chooses to reject us. What will happen to us?

The only emotion he shows is RAGE.

I can feel it, his rage. His surfacing, I open my eyes. The color is changing

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Changmin P.O.V

All is in right order. Yunho and Jaejoong are good.

I’m glad that Yunho found his mate and his so bless that his mate is perfect like an angel form that heaven brought out. Jaejoong is so perfect in every angle, when it comes to physical appearance his so damn perfect. I mean look at him, no wonder my brother is so crazy over him.

My brother is so damn lucky to have him as mate.

I wonder if I’ll ever meet my mate. I hope I’ll meet my soul mate soon.

The truth is I envy my brother for founding his mate. I was taken aback when I overheard him and Yoochun’s conversation. At first I was so shock and confuse that time that I didn’t believe what I was hearing. That maybe I heard them wrong. That I hear Yunho, my brother wrong that Jaejoong, the human that Hyorin brought here is his mate.

And being able to accept him as his rightful mate is a big news. For my brother’s principals is a little bit off. But seeing him now, for the every first time in our lives, I felt jealous of him.

Yunho is changing. And I think it’s for the best.

His truly the lucky one.

I wonder what my mate would like. If it’s a boy or a girl, needless, I don’t care of that matter. I would love her or him regardless of our gender. I would fully accept my mate, no questions ask.

Love is in the air.

Speaking of love, I wonder what really happen between Dr. Jong Suk and his mate, by the looks of it, he still love his mate but I’m curious on why his hiding from him. Burning down houses is still tolerating but I wonder if that’s the only reason for him to flee, and leave his mate behind.

I better ask him when his back. I wonder where his been.


======================================================================

I curious on what happen to Jaejoong and Yunho in this story. Are you too?

 

YUNJAE!!!