Hero Cyneric

The Alpha Wolf

Hero(Jaejoong) P.O.V

 

More than a decade passed.

 

I am known now as Hero Cyneric. The ALPHA wolf of Anarchy Soul.

And the adopted SON of Ambrose Cyneric, a vampire.

Yes, your thinking is right. I'm a Werewolf but I am with a Vampire Father.

His one of the oldest living vampire on earth. The founder of WYSTAN COVENANT. Along with his mate Apollo, Demetrius and his mate Berenice.

Father is homoual and he is not bothered about it. And found his mate Apollo millennium ago. And Apollo is the counter effect of Ambrose. These two are fated to be together.

WYSTAN COVEN is the fierce full and the most powerful coven in the world of vampires. High and low class vampires fear the coven for the reason that they dominated the world millennium ago. And because they are the oldest they possess incredible agility and strength.

And century passed, not only vampires fear us but also werewolf’s. It just shows how Wystan Coven dominates the over other creatures.

Fearing the wrath of Wystan Coven, Elders of the wolf packs made a treaty.

Father, Apollo, Demetrius, Berenice and myself for the vampire rise and the Elders for the wolf rise. Witnesses over the treaty made.

 PROSPERITY AND PEACE between two rises. An alliance between vampires and werewolf’s co-existing.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

And Anarchy Soul is part of Wystan Coven. We are not only known by the virtue of Father’s influence but for the reason of my reputation.

The name Hero didn’t just come out as nothing. The name Hero comes from my inner wolf.

And Hero is not just an ordinary Alpha wolf but he is the most dominant and fierce wolf among other werewolf’s. I possess that legendary wolf. The wolf that dominates my kind that killed many of wolf’s.

 

My inner wolf. The Legendary wolf. HELLHOUND.

The Bearer of Death.

 

My pack is known all over the world for being cold hearted, wrathful and strongest pack of the world have ever known.

ANARCHY SOUL is composed of four wolfs including me in total. Yes, my pack is small, outnumbered by other packs.

It’s true when they said, if you want to be a strong pack you should lead a large number of wolf in it.

But not me. I don’t need large pack to be in control over other packs or wolfs. I only need wolfs that respects and totally in loyal to me. I only need my three wolfs.

For the fact that, Anarchy Soul wolfs share a common bond. A bond that is strong, I will feel my packs when they’re in danger.

*********

My two betas namely Choi Seung Hyun and Kim Heechul. They are twins, weird right?

Don’t be mistaken by their names because they share a common D.N.A believe it or not their twins. They had the same parents but their last names differ from one another. Why?

Due to the fact that TOP, “Seung Hyun’s nickname”, use his Mother’s last name and he was raise by her while Heechul use his Father’s last name and was raise by him.

Their parents are not originally mates. Well you see a wolf have intent to only with their other half’s. And ended up with they’re mates eventually.

But one day, they went on a hunt. Leaving TOP and Heechul behind. The day they were killed, ambush by a group of rogue wolf’s.

The two of them promise on their parents memories to avenge them.

That’s how I meet them and they became my betas of Anarchy Soul.

With my help, we slaughtered those rogue wolf’s, killing every one of them even their mates was killed by us. And among our journey, we stumble few rogues on the way. And was slaughtered by us.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

And I meet Cheon Song-im. The only female wolf in my pack.

When my Father, Apollo and I were out for hunting when we encounter her. Bleeding to death under a tree. We took her in. Save her from death

She was the Alpha’s daughter of the NightStar pack. That was savaged by their enemy pack the Winter Snow pack. And Seong-im thought that she was the only one that lived from her pack.

She stared living with us. Yet she’s like a dead man that walks. She’s alive but her spirit is out. If you experience what she just been through you would also act like that.

Your family, your friends, and your pack killed by your enemy pack in one night. And lived to tell the story it’s painful. For her living now means nothing.

But I promise this to her.

“If she joined me, be the fourth member of Anarchy Soul, to the omega of my pack and stay forever with us. Protect Anarchy Soul and Wystan Coven. Be loyal to me and we will avenge your packs death. We will kill all the members of Winter Snow pack.”

She didn’t think twice and accept my offer. And she swore loyalty to me.

Anarchy Soul Pack was born.

***

Sworn to protect what is mine.

To protect what's dear to me.

To pretect my ONLY family.

To protect Anarchy Soul pack and Wystan Coven.

And to protect Father

*********

The night day Anarchy Soul pack attack the Winter Snow pack. Avenging the deaths of her pack. Killing very one of them, living no one alive. And the best part was. Seong-im was the one who killed the Alpha.

I love how my packs rampage them. Terrorizing the life out of them. I am delighted with their actions.

That was when I’m at my pick of rampage due to my inner wolf. And during those years I killed numerous amount of werewolf’s just to suppress my thirst for BLOODLUST.

Making the packs name “Anarchy Soul”, feared all over the world. For being ruthless and merciless. And other wolfs gave as a unique nickname.

 

They called us Bloodlust Pack.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Months passed, Father found what I did. He is a person who dislikes deaths and violence. That’s why he agreed with the treaty. He wants peace and prosperity for the vampire and werewolf’s.

And Father didn’t want to punish me for my actions considering that it was Hero, who possess my body, making my body craving for bloodlust. I cannot control him. And since my inner wolf is a Hellhound he always craves for bloodlust. Always want violence.

From that, Father chase spell to control Hero, making him lock in the shadows. And slowly I regain myself.

During those times, peace was in the air. Knowing that Anarchy Soul lay low. But Father warned me to not get annoyed, furious, outrage and wrathful. And if I get myself into high level of rage, the barriers keeping Hero inside will break down.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Father and Apollo was out, visiting covens from the north, making Demetrius and Berenice keep me on watch with my pact to keep an eye on me, not to get outrage take control of me. And also the rest of the vampires in the coven not to get me furious.

But that was soon ended. That was the time when I broke one of the 5 barriers due to the rogue vampires who keep on attacking covens. And I was uptight about it, my patient for the rogue became slim when few rogue vampires attack Raven Coven.  

Raven Coven is very close friends to Wystan Coven and to Anarchy Soul pack. We treat each other as family. And when I heard them attacks the Raven Coven I went ballistic. I immediately flee the castle. Wystan Coven and Anarchy Soul followed me.

We witness the deaths of many vampires. Some of them aid the Raven Coven when they were attack. I saw Mi-na, Young Rae and her mate Seung Heon dead body.

I was trembling with so much rage inside. And I growled a load sound making the vampires and wolfs around me in terror. Just hearing the sound of my voice they tremble.

The feeling of Hero closes on the surface. Turning my chestnut brown eyes into fiery red eyes. The color of blood. I shift transforming to Hellhound, black fur, glowing red eyes and my wolf is bigger than any normal Alpha wolf. Launching myself to the enemy vampire. One by one, I killed the rogue vampires. With my lead, Anarchy Soul and Wystan Coven attack the rogue vampires. Hungry for bloodlust, enjoying taking their lives. Mercy was nowhere near my vocabulary. No rogue vampire left alive.

When the killing was ended, making my body full of enemy blood. Shifting back to my human form I passed out.

Few days passed when I regain consciousness. Finally remembering what I did, but I don’t regret what I did.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

From that day and forward no one dares to challenge my patient. Neither vampires nor werewolf’s dares to displease me.

Father was so pleased. Feeling that he and Apollo can rest in ease. The two of them set off to hibernation, making them sleep over the years.

And I was the one that left with the responsibility to take care of Wystan Coven and other Covens under us and also Anarchy Soul pack. It was a big responsibility that Father shouldered to me but I don’t have any complains about it. No vampires have problems under my reign. I put aside my ill-tempered and face them with calmness and widen my patients.

But Seong-im heard rumors about her old pack. That her older brother is still alive and she asks my permission to search for him. To find her lost brother. I didn’t deprive her from that because I once had two younger brothers. And even the years past, I still long for them. Granting the permission, she left the castle and granting to travel around the continents.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

5 years later.

I am now 27 years old and with my 6 years of reign in the vampire covens they are providential to me. I gain respects from them.

One night I was sleeping when I felt a sudden pain on my chest. Waking me up from my sleep. With my loud growl, I had woken up the people in the castle. They all barged inside my chamber. Seeing how I clenched my fist onto my chest. Pain was all over my chest. Like someone just stab me with a knife.

As the pain strike me and it was quickly disappeared. All their eyes on me. Curious of what just happen.

And I thought the any reason why I felt that pain. With the bond we share, feeling her in danger, my pack member.

 

“Seong-im,”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

A week later, I’m troubled about what had happened to her. For the last 4 years, Seong-im keeps communication with me. Informing me of where her about but last year, she didn’t communicate me with. I’m worried about her.

Is she alright?

Where is she?

Is she in troubled?

Does she find her lost brother?

 

And a week ago, the pain I felt is connected to her.

I need answers. And I need them now.

Seating here just waiting for answers it gives me nothing. Displease by the vampires I talk to search Seong-im. He couldn’t find her. Letting my impatient grew, I don’t want that. Losing another barrier is not part of it. I can’t let him loose.

And I decided to search for her. With my lead TOP and Heechul are by my side.

My Father and Apollo are still in hibernating. And I don’t know when they will awaken. I need to past the responsibility to someone Father and I both trust. That leaves me, I need to step down and give the authority to Demetrius. Giving him the command and power over Wystan Coven.

I know I can fully trust Demetrius.

He is as old as Father but he doesn’t want to take responsibility for it. His a freestyle vampire.

With a long talk with him take takes of a three days full conversation, I convince him to do it. Temporarily until I return.

But Berenice wishes for us to stay and let others to search for her. I cannot do that. She is my responsibility, a member of my pack. And as her Alpha I have the duty and obligation to look for her.

Berenice wishes us now safe journey. And for me to stay out from trouble.

Leaving the castle with TOP and Heechul. We travel around by a car. We use the cars for hunting, the Hummer h2. It is design and build to travel. And if we need to travel by air jets are always in standby.

TOP and Heechul travels to the North and I on the other hand travels to the South.

From the North, we know several covens that are currently residing to that part of the continent. And I already inform them that Anarchy Soul will stop by that are.

And from the South, I know some vampire covens around here. Some of them are close to Wystan Coven and Anarchy Soul pack. And within this area. Raven Coven recently resides.

 

 

And my journey to the South starts.

 

 

=====================================================================================================

Hope you like it. Until next update.

YUNJAE!!! ^_^