Blood Lust

The Alpha Wolf

Changming P.O.V

I stayed behind that day, the day when rouges entered our territory. My brother Yunho ordered me to stay back. I know his worried that I might get hurt yet I still want to fight but he disagree. He knew that I can protect myself yet he didn’t want me to join the battle with the rouges.

Hence he appointed me to take care of the pack inside the house and guard Jaejoong. But how can I do that when my task at hand is nowhere in the house.  I can protect the pack that resides inside the house but how about Jaejoong.

How can I guard the pack in the house and Jaejoong on the same time? Aish!!

Can I just split myself into two separate bodies, AH! I mentally shout.

Later that hour after Yunho went outside and meets the packs fighters and leads them to the rouges, Jaejoong slip off the house. I was busy keeping everyone at ease that I forget him.

His like a ghost that suddenly disappeared into thin air.

Then I found a sticky note on the refrigerator and that note happens to be Jaejoongs.

 

“If you’re looking for me I’m at Jong Suk house.

Don’t worry about me, I can take care of myself.

Stay there and take care of everyone.”

  • Jaejoong

 

Thats the content of the note. Aish!

I hope nothing happens, if so Yunho will be furious at me.

That happened 2 weeks ago, good thing nothing bad happen to him.

When he came back his looking fresh, I literally smelled some shampoo from him and soap. He left the house just to take a shower? That question remains inside my head. I didn’t have the time to question him when the door flew open and emerged our pack fighters, Yunho and Yoochun that are bleeding their @ss of the door.

Jaejoong: “Yunho.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kibum P.O.V

I push my legs to run faster and I’ve been running for days now, it’s exhausting but I needed to. I promise myself that I would help my brother’s problem and in order for me to do that, I need to seek out the other packs help. Luck is not on my side, the packs that I’ve been through turn the alliance I’m waving. And I’ve been rejected over and over again but it didn’t keep me from seeking others help. I know that seeking their help is too much to ask but hey, we need their help badly.

For the last 4 days I keep on running, not wanting to take some rest just to get to the other packs territory. I would just stop to eat or to sleep at night then run again. It been a routine now, since I left home.

Then a week ago, my life was in the line. Not that I’m being attack what so ever by rouges but by a car. Let me explain further. I was leaving another packs territory, running with speed so that I would reach the next pack territory fast. Then I was about to cross an open road when a car suddenly appeared, good thing that my reflex are fast and avoid the collision, also the car’s driver attempt to avoid to collide with me and thank god. The driver averts the car and collides with a tree.

I was able to run across the road and hide myself along the trees. I watch as the car stood its position with the hood of the car is damage by the impact and luckily the people inside the car are not badly hurt. As I can tell by they are surely injured but lightly.

Knowing that the riders are human, I need to move from my spot and hopefully they won’t report about a big wolf appeared in front of them causing for the car to collide with the car. And describe the wolf as big as a bear and huge that would cause a roar. And think that they are insane.

But before I took a step away, I saw one of them look at my direction. The person seated on the passenger sit tilts his head and stare straight in my direction, causing me to gulp. Yet the person keeps on staring at me, examining my appearance, maybe seeing a very large wolf is so confusing that he can’t believe his eyes. I don’t know. I didn’t stay long and continue with my quest.

Hopefully there will be a willing pack that can help them regarding their problem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Woo Bin P.O.V

For centuries I waited and endured the pain of losing my mate. The moment Jong Suk decided to cut his ties with me, he disappeared from my life.

How can he be so cruel, I love him with every single cell in my body but what I got in return, AGONY?

The sorrow that lingers every moment of everyday, the feeling of your beloved mate abandoning can make you crazy as hell. And trust me, I did unimaginable things when the abandonment sink in.

I may not be the perfect mate for him but I’m the most loving perfect when it comes toward my mate.

Although I did things that he hated, but that was before I made him mine forever.

And now I don’t need to reminisce about our past, what’s more important is the future.

The future that the two of us would will be reunited again.

And this time around, I won’t let him leave my side ever again.                                             

This time I would the opportunity to slip my side, a rare opportunity that will make my mate revile himself to me. I chuckle to myself.

The battle between two packs, the Griffin Sun’s pack and Moon Soul pack.

Grinning to myself as I watch in amusement, the Griffin Sun’s pack preparing for an attack with Moon Soul pack, chuckling to myself again as I look at them with their determining Alpha that they can actually win against the opposite pack. How entertaining that would be, to try harm the Moon Soul packs. And will fail in the end and probably the end of the Griffin Sun pack.

Why would I think about that well because that very pack, Moon Soul Pack once called Ravenous pack, the same pack that holds a part of the young Cyneric. Hero Cyneric, his awesome in not so pleasant happenings through the world. A person that can make you regret being alive when his done with you and suffer until you can’t handle the pain and eventually you’ll that your own life.

Hero Cyneric the one who rule with the world’s powerful coven, Wystan Covenant. You may hear about that coven and also knew how they are capable off. And also the Alpha of the notorious pack, Anarchy Soul pack. Yes, you heard it right. His responsible for both the vampires and werewolf rise all around the state.

That’s why I’m grinning with myself, and I receive a lot of glares from the pack member. They don’t even know that they dig their own grave when they declare war against Moon Soul pack.

To declare war, they tend to harm every pack member. Putting harm on the people Cyneric love so dear, his brothers. He will aid them, I know that for sure. Because he love his brother dearly that he turn blind side for them. And rise chaos in the process.

Meaning the treaty between vampire and werewolf will be at stake.

And I will be there to witness it.

I’m just here to go with the flow, but I will NEVER go against him. NEVER.

And I know Cyneric will understand why I’m with the pack now.

The sooner the Alpha of this pack decides to finally settle it, the sooner I will be reunited with my dear mate.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yoochun P.O.V

Does bastards to think that they can just enter the pack territories and just leave when they decided too, it won’t happen. Not on my watch. Not on my watch.

Flashback:

That day, Yunho lead us to where they are. And found them.

They were about 13 on them of them are in wolf form and 2 of them are in their human form.

As much as I want to ripe them off, we are more civilize then them. So we gave them a shot. I don’t even think they deserve it. As much as I remember what happen to me, how these bastard attack me on our territory is unforgiveable.

Yunho: “Why are you in the territory of Crimson Knights pack?”

At first they didn’t say any word but the latter, they spoke.

Yunho: “Answer me!”

“We are searching for somebody. A special friend of ours that need to be deal off.”

Yunho: “If you’re looking for that person, why are you here on my land?”

“We’re here to repay a debt to him, a debt that needs to be resolute.”

“Were thinking that maybe he came here.”

Yoochun: “And what exactly is debt is?”

“He killed my brothers, he killed all of them. If you’re in our situation you will do this also.”

Yunho: “You’re seeking revenge.”

“Yes, we are. And we’re getting it.”

Yunho with his Alpha aura, he growl at them. They were taken aback, I saw them tensing for what will they do next. Thought that the person were talking to is their leader, which seems to me that he don’t know what to do.”

Yunho: “Leave now, or regret being here.”

“Nasty tone, you got there boy. Don’t underestimate us.”

Yoochun: “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You didn’t actually think that were just attacking in one side, do you?”

Yunho mentally curse himself, through our mind link he ordered some of us to look for the rest. I told the fighters that are far from them to look for them. I also commanded that Hyun Jong will lead the rest of the fighters. Then they leave without the rouges knowledge.

Yunho: “I won’t repeat myself again. Leave now and bring the rest of your gang out of my territory and never step foot.”

“And what if we disagree?”

Before I knew it, we heard a scream. A painful screams, as if the person whose doing it is ripping something of them. It literally giving our fighters the head off and start to glare each wolf.

Me and Yunho quickly change with our wolf so as them.

And before we knew it, all hell blows out, as each of us are trying to kill the opposite side. I don’t even know who started it, all I know that it all started when we heard the screams.

And the result is 12 of them are dead, 3 are badly injured and the rest of them I don’t know. When I really meant is they are pretty much injured, blood flowing every part of their body. 1 of them is unconscious and the 2 are near death.

Yunho: “Leave now!”

They’re leader glares at Yunho and the rest of us but soon they disappeared within the forest, taking the unconscious subordinate with them. The rest are left off with us.

They left them without second thought just because their dead.

Yoochun: What a kind leader he is. I sarcastically said with our mind link.

As for us, were injured yet good thing no one got killed today. Some of us are bleeding off blood from the injuries we took and needs to be treated. And fast.

We transform back to our human form and gather some cloths that we intentionally hide among the trees. When were finally dress, we help the others and hurry them back to the house.

With our mind link Yunho talk.

Yunho: Chun, any news from Hyun Jong?

I almost forget about them. !

Yoochun: Hyun Jong! I called but he didn’t answer. Like his not in our link anymore. That’s not possible, but what if his dead. !

Yoochun: Hyun Jong! I called again but no answer. It’s getting to my nerves.

Yoochun: Hyun Jong! I called again.

Hyun Jong: Beta, where fine. No one dead from our pack but the enemy pack here they all died.

Good thing he answered. But what confuse we is that he sound like not himself. Like he witness something unpleasant and in the middle of shock and panic. But I didn’t care.

Yoochun: Head back to the house.

Hyun Jong: Yes Beta

That happened 2 weeks or so. And now everything is back to normal. That’s what I thought so.

I retreat that day early but first I got my wounds treated first, good thing that it’s not that badly as it seem. And thanks for Jaejoong’s help, his the one treated my wounds and everyone else. I didn’t even know he knows medical assistance. Good thing did.

As I walk to my room, I still remember the scream earlier, those screams are not from us base from the other statements. And if they didn’t belong to any of us then who those screams belong to? Shaking my head off, I unlock my room and strip my cloth’s off, I was about to lie to bed when I notice my laptop. It keeps on blinking, there’s a reason for that. Either be I have email or I have the result about Jaejoong again. You see after I got the result at first try, I got frustrated by it. Meaning I didn’t like the result and now I’ve got the result. At last I’ve got what I need, result for Jaejoong’s personal facts. I couldn’t contain my excitement as I giggle myself of.

I walk towards it and brought it back on bed. I log in and open the result. Fingers cross, I even close my eyes for it and when I open them again I frown.

Yoochun: “WHAT THE HELL!?”

End of flashback:

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hero (Jaejoong) P.O.V

I woke up on that morning with a smile on my face. I’m feeling happy with the event happen 3 weeks ago, the day that I hunt.

Hunting is one of my favorite past time, and when I hunt I will feel very happy about it when it ended. Well you see every now and then, most likely once every 3 months or months every 5 months, I will feel the rust of blood in my veins.

LUST.

But it’s not your regular lust, a lust that make your entire being go numb. Your body will burn hot, every cell of you will feel the heat. And it will consume you, and before you realize it’s already too late to back off from it.

It’s called BLOOD LUST.

Not just basically lust but BLOOD LUST.

You can control it by having your regular normal with someone. I tried that before just to control it but today my lust seems to be unsettling. And never feel contentment about it. But if I hunt and taste blood, the blood of my preys, it's a different story.

I feel my entire being complete.

I’ve been feeling it since I came here, and the last time I give in with my lust that was weeks ago.

That’s when I decided to hunt for my preys. And today be my lucky day because rouges came to this land.

Chuckle to myself as I remember how pathetic they were when I found them.

With the smile on my face, I slip off my bed and entered the shower. Taking a nice bath as I chuckle again, I even giggle when I remember how I ripe them off. I then exist the shower and walk through drawer.

Finally when I full cloths I went down stairs and made myself breakfast. And exist the house.

I was mumbling to myself when I saw Hyorin not far from where I standing.

The smile on my face replace with frown when I saw tears running. I quickly headed towards her way. I was standing in front of her yet she didn’t notice me. She keeps on sobbing, she’s crying for heaven sake. And on the note, why is she crying. And where the hell is Kyuhyun?

 

=======================================================================

Hi guys, I know i've been gone for a month or so, but feels like a year to me for not updating. I'm sorry, been pretty busy with all the drama in collage and graduation thing. So sorry everyone.

And hope you all enjoy this new chapter. Do comment and please tell me your thoughts about this update.

 

YUNJAE (^__^)