Mystery

The Alpha Wolf

Hyun Joong P.O.V

I can’t believe what I just witness, seeing with own two eyes the blood spill and around with motionless dead wolfs around you. And at the center of them all, stands a human figure as he smirk with his creation.

I was knocked out with Beta Yoochun’s calling from our mind link, as I answer everything he ask me,  I can’t seem to remove my questioning eyes from him. At the same time, the person who did this, the person now I called Alpha.

I would never imagine he is capable in doing something like this, not in my wildest imagination that he could kill. Not only the thought of him shedding the blood of his victims but also killing their own killed effortless. He is incredibly strong, so cunning and smart.

Now that he thinks of it, he didn’t really know him very well, just that Jaejoong now is his Alpha. A person that he must convey his full trust and loyalty no matter the outcome might be. And there’s no doubt about him being not loyal it is 101% that he truly trust his Alpha no matter what happens and absolutely loyal to his leader and is forevermore grateful to Jaejoong for that.

When ask what happen that day, Jaejoong just told him that soon he will know and understand the things that happen. Furthermore he didn’t pamper Jaejoong with questions that hinder his thoughts. But there’s no doubt that one day Jaejoong, his Alpha will tell him the truth. And for that he needs to be patient and also to keep a secret that Jaejoong is not only a mere human but a wolf, an Alpha wolf.

And as for the others who investigate/intrigue about the incident keeps on asking what really happen, act like I didn’t know anything and just said, when they got there it was like that already. But someone keeps on investigation about that event, Beta Yoochun he becomes suspicious of the nature behind the attack and the bloodshed. And he keeps on eye with everyone in the pack, including me and Alpha Jaejoong.

Beta Yoochun keeps on looking something that somehow can ease his suspicion but find nothing. That matter started the next day when he visited me and the other fighter who are involved with the bloodshed incident. As he ask the others what happen that day, I keep quiet and just listen to what they are telling him. And was glad when they told Beta Yoochun that they don’t fully remember what happen, just the glimpse of it. And said, they just remember, running towards the place and was block by rouges, attacking them and in return they were knocked off their senses and the last thing they remember was seeing me winning against the rouges and proceeding to that place and they were vision went black. When it’s time for him to question me, I was saved by Alpha Jaejoon saying he wants something from me and was excuse for the moment but I notice his glares, it was directed towards Alpha Jaejoong and on me. His glares are different from those he shows from the others, it’s like he began to suspect every action we made.

 I just have this gut feeling that his more suspicious with Alpha Jaejoong more than his suspicious than everyone else. Like his suspecting Alpha for something. And I told this matter to Alpha.

Flashback:

When were inside Dr. Jong Suk house, seated in one of the sofa in the underground chamber that Alpha uses when his doing the packs matters. He is currently browsing his laptop when I spoke.

Hyun Joong: “Alpha, I think Beta Yoochun is-.” I haven’t finish what I’m saying when I saw the smirk on his face, like he knows that already and that’s when he spoke.

Jaejoong: “Don’t worry about Yoochun, he won’t find anything useful.” He then divert his eyes towards me.

Hyun Joong: “Yet he suspects us, Alpha. I don’t know what trigger it and I know Beta Yoochun he won’t stop until his satisfied.”

There is it again, the smirk that plastered on his face. An Alpha that possesses features like an angel yet that angel also possesses a devil inside.

Jaejooong: “Let him wonder. I already told you he won’t find anything useful. I know what you’re thinking, he might find some information but all of that will be useful.”

I don’t know why but his words gave me relieve.

Jaejoong: “Also the matter of the rouges, listen well to what I’m about to say. When you were on your way to that place, you were attack again by rouges and was fighting with everything you got that you didn’t notice anything funny about the place. When you’re about to lose the fight you heard a scream coming from that place but you were unsure where exactly the voices are coming from, then you notice that they began to retreat and was unclear for a moment. When you’re sense are back, you just notice the bloodshed around you and can’t explain what happen. I want you tell those things to Yoochun.”

Hyun Joong: “Aren’t you giving him something to be suspicious Alpha.”

Jaejoong: “Maybe, giving him fails information might even hinder his suspicion towards us. Hmmm, I like a good game. And also even if we tell him another fable story, he would still suspect us. So why not use it, I like a good show.” He then looks again to the laptop and started to tap the keyboards.

I let a sigh, I never thought that Jaejoong can be like this.

Jaejoong: “I’m sensing you didn’t expect me to be like this, am I right?”

I scratch the back of my head and slowly nodding my head, then he laugh. Man that’s weird! Then something inside me thud and I remembered, what is Beta Yoochun question me about the lost communication, we had. This is my first time that I don’t know what to do. And it worries me!

Hyun Joong: “Alpha?”

Jaejoong: “Mmm. Still wondering about something?”

Hyun Joong: “If Yoochun ask about the mind link. Why I didn’t answer him immediately when he called me out.”

He looked up and smile.

Jaejoong: “Like I said, you were unclear of your surroundings that you didn’t notice him calling you with your mind link. Just say you were preoccupied at that time and couldn’t able to answer his calls.”

See how smart he is! Every question that I have, he has answers to them. And among his answers are brilliant. But something crosses my mind, if I’m one of his pack why I am still able to connect with Crimson Knight’s pack mind link.”

Hyun Joong: “Alpha can I ask you something else? Will you answer?”

Jaejoong: “It depends on the question.”

Hyun Joong: “I’m curious to know, why I still hear them through the mind link. It’s just that I don’t understand. Why I’m able to hear them?”

Jaejoong: “Ah, that’s because I’m allowing you to hear them for now, that is.”

My brows knit in line, I didn’t understand what just he said. He allowed me to hear them? Is that even possible? I just stared at him.

Jaejoong: “Before I forgot, I have to give you something.”

He then stands up and walk towards a normal closet but when he open them, it have bags of bloods on them like one of the hospitals blood bags. Then he open one of the compartments and retrieve something and close it again.

Walking towards me, I notice something he is holding with his right hand. But I don’t know what it was until he stood in front of me and I immediately stand up. His right hand open then I saw a pair of stud earrings.

I was about to ask what are those for but I didn’t have the chance to ask when he step closer and place one earring to my ear and pierce through it and then the other. Now I have two holes in my ear, curiosity of my Alpha.

He then backs away, and then I notice them. Why I didn’t know them earlier!

He has multiple ear piercing, I think he have 6 pierce! WOW!

Hyun Joong: “I had to ask, why the piercing?”

Jaejoong: “Those piercing resemble your identity to the pack, when one of them is near you they will recognize your mind immediately.

Now I want you to let your wolf out but you don’t have to shift.”

End of Flashback

Later on that day, as predicted Yoochun summons me and ask what happen. Just like what Alpha Jaejoong told me to say, I told the story.

Hyun Joong: “Just like what they told you Beta, I was going further and was stop suddenly with them attacking me and when I was fighting them off I didn’t notice anything particular about my surroundings. But when I was about to lose to them, they stop that was the time, I heard someone’s scream but I’m not sure where the source of it. After that they began to retreat and I was unclear from just happen. When my senses are back, that’s the only moment when I notice the pool of blood around me and I’m still not sure what really happened Beta.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yoochun P.O.V

At the end of the day, still not a single clue on why the sudden rouge attack and the mysterious bloodshed about in the packs territory. Not a single person in the pack knows about the blood pool.

I lay my back to get some rest because this day is just so tiring. I close my eyes but I open them quickly. The thought of what Hyun Joong words, echoes in my mind.

Flashback:

Hyun Joong: Hyun Joong: “Just like what they told you Beta, I was going further and was stop suddenly with them attacking me and when I was fighting them off I didn’t notice anything particular about my surroundings. But when I was about to lose to them, they stop that was the time, I heard someone’s scream but I’m not sure where the source of it. After that they began to retreat and I was unclear from just happen. When my senses are back, that’s the only moment when I notice the pool of blood around me and I’m still not sure what really happened Beta.”

There is absolutely wrong with his story. I can’t point a finger on it but there is something that bugs me about his side of story. I study him for the longest them then I just notice them, I raise why brow. Hyun Joong have ear pierce? Since when?

He notice my stare and ask, “Something wrong Beta?”

I cleared my throat and gave him small smile: “No, you can leave, Hyun Joong.”

He nods and leaves.

End of Flashback:

Yet even so, I’m still puzzled around what happen. There are questions hanging and no one can answer them or rather no one wants to answer them.

First, why did the rouges come and attack us, were unlike other packs. Were strong and have huge numbers of wolfs to command yet they fought us, then.

Second: As they came they disappeared instant, with us a rough howl or something that sound like a scream that a werewolf make, they leave behind their dead members in the territory.

Third: The scene that is covered with dead werewolves with their blood spill everywhere you look at, the tress, the grass, the ground, the ground, and even the small insects are covered with blood. You can say that place is literally covered with blood, which you’ll feel sick just by the smell it gives and the scenery of it. The untold story behind it is still a mystery.

Fourth: Hyun Joong, his the one that only conscious when the rest of the pack members his with are knock down, but he doesn’t talk. Heck, he just told me that when he got there that’s the scene already but I can’t believe him, it’s hard to believe something if you’re dumping the reason they give you. And also his acting really weird, in past few hours it’s like when that happen his in daze like his not believing something that happen in front of his eyes and I hate myself because I can’t point a finger to what it is. I know that his lying, but I can’t say that openly. I need hard evidence to support my opinion yet so far there is none.

Sighing, I let my life in my room, kicking my shoes off and lie down and hovered to the bed, it’s been a tough day.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho P.O.V

I’m still at lost about the very reason why the rouges attack us and just left in a snap of a finger, or rather a growl. And since then my thought never left them, I keep asking myself, why? Many thoughts flood my mind; first is POWER, by a surprise attack of the pack, they gain that chance because we didn’t expect them to attack us, but they were defeated and run. Why they run, is also a question that still not answer; second is REVENGE, we have many enemies and the majority of them are wolfs like us, we might killed their loved once and wants to avenge them but in futile and retreat; the third and the last one is, RANDOM ATTACK, attack packs at random is very common but it’s unlikely. And it’s not common nowadays, rouges that attack us knows what his doing, he was doing good but that famous growl stop not only him but also his followers, who might the growl belong to is still yet a mystery.

As Yoochun, my beta told me, the only conscious person that time was Hyun Joong but he stated his report that he didn’t saw anyone at the area at that time and just saw what left of it, the bodies of dead wolfs and their blood splash all over the area. The person or persons that done that job is highly powerful enough to make them flew and crumble to their feet.

I ask Changmin what he thinks about the attack and he also thinks that there a hidden reason for doing that when knowing that the pack the attack is large in numbers and a powerful one. That rules out the Random Attack and Power seekers and only left for REVENGE. So they attack us to take their revenge from someone in the pack. The big question is who?

And while I was walking around the pack territory, I caught a scent. A powerful scent and I know who the owner of that particular scent is. As I walk towards the scent, my senses are in crazy mode. Knowing the path I am taking is leading to that area, the area where the bloodshed is located. Every seconds that pass why feeling of worries invades every cell on my body and I run to the owner.

I froze, I saw him standing few meters away from the bodies and just standing on their blood. My body went cold and a shiver run down my spine, and all my blood drain from my face. I went to worry to confusion to angry, angry that his there. I didn’t take any second anymore and walk to him and roughly grab his right arm that earns a gulp from him, but I didn’t care. And my hold of him is not so gentle, I roughly drag him away from the scene and even though were away from the area, I keep dragging him.

Jaejoong: “Yunho.”

I keep on going and didn’t care that his complaining nor did I care the stares that my pack are giving us, I gave them the Alpha growl and they shiver and look down.

Jaejoong: “YUNHO!”

Now his shouting my name and tugging his arm but I only hold him tightly.

Jaejoong: “LET.ME.GO!” Tug his arm. “YUNHO!”

And by that time, where in the pack house already, but I still keep going and going, I just stop when we reach my room and roughly open the damn door, I step inside and drags him also inside.

Jaejoong: “YUNHO!”

I shove him on my bed and bounce a few times until his settle on.

Jaejoong: “YUNHO!” He screams and his face is lightly tainted with red.

He tries to get up but I roughly push him.

Jaejoong: “What the is wrong with you?!”

And tries to get up again, this time I didn’t push him but put my weight on him. Resulting for him to trap between me and the bed, I move my legs and parted his legs of I’m in between of them. He tries to push me away but I caught his arms and tightly hold them apart and settle them on the bed in each side.

He wiggles his way out but there’s no way out from our position.

Jaejoong: “LET ME GO! YUNHO!”

He starts to fight me more, wiggling and pushing me away and I didn’t like it. I growl and my wolf surface and gain dominance but I’m still in control so that we won’t make a mistake we both will regret. I brought his left arm above his head and the other at his side. The distance of our face is just one head away and I begun to close the distance between our lips, my eyes went to his eyes to his lips vice versa and I keep on doing that until I’m just a kiss away from his beautiful lips. I bent down but Jaejoong move his head to his left and I kiss his cheek. I was annoyed but still keep on kissing his cheek, I even start to his cheek and trailing my saliva downwards and I met his neck, I kiss and more on that spot that earns me a low moan.

Jaejoong: “Yunho!"

In between my kisses/ a smirk from my lips, soon after I felt my groin hardens and so does he.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Junsu P.O.V

Ever since I dreamt that dream, it keeps on repeating every now and then, even if I’m awake the dream keeps on showing like an old movie, it flashes from your eyes. Yet I still don’t see his eyes, like his my own mystery man that I need to uncover in order to know it’s content. Yep, feels like that but I don’t have the time or leisure to do that, something is more important right now and that is the safety of the pack and our family.

Like now, where inside the office and carefully discuss our best way solve our problem, and by all means it’s not pleasant. We have very little option in our hands; first, we go to the higher court between the vampires and the werewolves or in better term the council and explain to them, let them understand what we’re having; second, to go to the Elder and explain every detail to them; third, is to go to battle against the opposite pack; fourth, the option that I really hate, is to give her pack to them. I can’t really describe my feelings about it, I literally HATE it.

With little option we have, we can’t go to the council we don’t have that kind leverage or the resource to go straight to them and complain our problem. We might had the power when were still in control but now, we don’t have that. So going to the council is a NO.

Talking to the Elder seems nice but also a bad thing, majority of them are in favor with them and just a few sides with us, we can actually go to them and explain everything. Heck, our own grandfather is an wolf elder but still we can’t go to them and let alone trust our grad father again, he betrayed his pack and his own family, us and reside with the enemy pack. That just heartbreaking, knowing that our beloved parents believe in him until their last breath yet still betrayed us. So that’s a NO also.

For starters, I already hate to give her up, feels like giving her away like his nothing to us. It’s not about the woman anymore it’s about the pride of the pack and let alone the woman is my brother woman and my dear brother is the Alpha and giving her up means giving the pack’s pride away and also throwing his life into the ravine and die because of it. So it’s NO.

And the only option leave is to go to battle against them, it’s not the logical and safe route to take but we choose this option, even if I sacrifice my live to it and I know my pack better, it’s much better to die with pride then to submit to them like worthless dogs.

I’ll even die happy to protect my family and my friends, but my only regret later on, it’s when I didn’t meet my mate, it pains me not to know who my mate will be. Maybe that’s destiny, maybe on my second life I’ll be able to with my mate.

Hours later, I lay down on the bed yet sleep never come and decided to head downstairs. Once I was in the living, I saw a shadow in the living room and I immediately recognize it, my brother Seung-Hun. I walk towards him and tap his shoulders while I sat beside him

Junsu: “Everything’s fine.”

Seung-Hun: “No it doesn’t, Junsu-ah.”

Junsu: “Everything will be fine, don’t worry too much.” I assure him

Seung-Hun: “I can’t lose the pack, you, Kimbum and not Hye Kyo, I’ll die.” He then starts to cry

Junsu: “I know, I know.” I said while patting his back. I rarely see him cry like this that’s when the deaths of our parents and the first time I literally saw him cry heavy that’s when we lose our elder brother, Jaejoong Hyung. Just the thought of him, it makes me cry.

Seung-Hun: “Maybe we should.” He said in mumbles.

Junsu: “No, we already chose. We go to battle, there’s no stepping back. We will be fine, maybe some miracle happens.” I assure him this time but my smile.

He then nods.

I stared at the darkness and waiting what will happen in the future.

===========================================================================================

Authors Note:

Hello Guys sorry for the long wait, ive been busy during the past months. And i'm happy to tell you all, I graduated last april and now I'm a bachelors holder. Whose your girl?! Hahaha

So please tell me your all thought about this chapter. Comment!

 

YUNJAE!!!