Culprits

The Alpha Wolf

Hero (Jaejoong) P.O.V

Wiping the excess blood from my mouth as I put his shirt on and lay on the sofa, making sure that his comfortable when I walk to the kitchen. I need something to drink.

Then my phone rang. Looking at the caller it’s Demetrius.

Hero: “Yes, Demetrius.”

Demetrius: “Are you somewhere in private?”

There is something not right about his voice.

Hero: “Yes, my quarters are secured. What’s wrong?”

Demetrius: “The council members are assembling right now and their heading this way as we speak.”

Hero: “How? What happen?”

Demetrius: “I ready need you to be here.”

This is something serious.

Hero: “Hold a second.”

I walk out the kitchen to the living room. Hyun Joong still unconscious and I’m betting he’ll be out for a couple of hours. Continue walking ‘till I reach the front door, turning the door knob close. Walking forward until my foot hits the staircase, turning to my left side, I open the door and went inside it.

The door conceal a hidden passage, steps going down of the staircase and into an special room that Jong Suk himself design and built. A room that is design to keep his vampire side off bay, to not feed on fresh human blood and to not let his true nature take in control. And it’s place that was design to keep his dark secret off.

A panic room.

Why do I know this, like I said. I know every single thing about Jong Suk and also, I know the dark side of him.

Walking towards the table and the chair, I said there with my other hand bringing the phone over my ears.

Hero: “What is it about?”

Demetrius: “Aren’t you going here? You know I hate dealings about the council members and that short of staffs.”

I rolled my eyes. Yeah, off course I knew, that’s why Father left me the responsibility to become their head when his sleep. Like Demetrius always said, “No responsibilities, no hazel and certainly no worries.”

Hero: “Just tell me what they want this time.”

Demetrius: “You know that it’s not only 2 or 3 members of the council are here but ALL of them are here. And ! 3 of them just got arrive.”

I raise my brows, ALL of the council members. ALL 15 of them?

Hero: “What happen?”

Demetrius: “Politics again. Coven matters, new born issues that need to be address and some of the vampire’s gone rouge. Also they want to discuss about the growing numbers of rouges that are attacking many of our sub covens. Want I’m dismay about is, some of the rouge vampires are having alliance with the werewolves that are rouges and helps them attack both covens and packs. Clearly they want to address this with you.”

Some old problem, it never amazed me. That’s why I told them, that I should finish all of the rouge wolfs and vampires. That those who defy us should be wiped out the surface of the earth, but what they said. No, we would tolerate, brutal actions. Now their running their butts back to the coven and complains.

Demetrius: “What are your plans now?”

Hero: “Gather all of the council elders to the conference room. Make them feel that they’re safe and let them settle in temporarily. And tell Keith to not let their guards down, observe the council actions and make him report to me. Also I want our finest trackers and fighter to search these rouges, kill on sight. And please do tell Berenice attend the council too.”

Demetrius: “Sure, I’ll be on contact.”

The call ended. Now I’m just going to make until all of them are gathered.

Opening the computer component that is setting on the desk, I type the necessary codes in order for me to access its database and finally the computer pops the window icons.  

I let my fingers do its work, a screen pops out. One by one, I entered the codes and boom, I got through. An hour leave then I receive a call from Demetrius again. I click the answer button.

Demetrius: “Were ready.”

I clearly instructed Demetrius that I will have a live stream and let one of our technical personnel handle the setting.

Clicking one of the icons and I directly connect to the server at the coven.

Few minute.

Letting my eyes change its color to blood red, when it’s like this, I would should them who is Hero Cyneric head of the Wystan Covenant.

I close my eyes, just to keep him off but near the surface.

Then our forum started.

Demetrius: “Hero.”

I open my eyes to see the council members.

Hero: “Good day council, let me apologize for not physically present there, I have some issues that need to be address also. And this meeting is just a sudden one. Demetrius as inform me about this meeting earlier and he then relay that all council members would be attending this. Why a sudden action from the entire council member? If I think of about it, it’s suspicious to me. ” Scanning their every movement as they stiff from my bold accusation. And base from their response, I am correct. “What’s the meaning of this?”

ANNOYED, IRRITATED & ANGRY lingers in my veins.

Berenice: “Hero, please clam down. They might have valid reason for doing this.”

Hero: “I hope your right, Berenice.”

Elder of the Aragon coven, Sky: “We come in peace, my Lord. An issue that you all must know the growing numbers of the rouges, the vampires and wolfs combining force of their resources and also resent attacks on some of our sub covens but also they attack pack’s territories.”

Hero: “We’ve been alliance with them for the longest time. Set aside our differences.”

Elder of Aragon Coven, Christophe: “Indeed my Lord, what troubles us, about the rouges both vampire and werewolf’s alliance and attacks our sub covens and pack’s territories.”

Elder from the Aiken Coven, Sky: “What do you suggest for us to do, my Lord?”

Elder from the Crewe Coven, Daniel: “They’re clearly violating the laws, my Lord. We should strike back to them.”

Berenice: “That’s why we’re having this council meeting to short all of your worries. Hero, please continue.”

Hero: “As the head of the council I won’t tolerate our kind disobeying my rules and for violating the laws of this coven. Also these wolfs that are violating the truce we had to the pack Elders, will be condemn to deaths. I don’t care if their vampire or wolfs, they will be punish according to the law. And their punishment will be heavy as to regards of their actions. If I heard about covens, helping this violators they will also be punish. Their punishments will also be as heavy as the violator’s crime. Are we all clear?”

“Yes, our Lord.”

I saw Berenice and Demetrius smirking from my words.

Hero: “Also, I already instruct Demetrius to tell Keith, our chief guardian to not let his guard down with this matter and I instructed also, the finest trackers and fighters to search for these rouges. Clearly instructed them to kill on sight whoever they think are against our law.  If they plea they rights, I would grand them that as my father would do but I will be the one to judge them and assign their rightful punishment. No one will escape my wrath.”

I heard those whispers to one another but no one dares to speak their opinions.

Hero: “Furthermore, I won’t tolerate council Elders to act within their authority regarding this matter.”

Elder from the Blythe, Alexander: “My Lord isn’t that a little harsh for us, we still have the right to exercise our authority.”

Elder from the Crewe Coven, Daniel: My Lord, elder Daniel is right about this. Please consider your decisions.”

I growl, letting them know that I won’t tolerate their actions. Anger slowly takes part in me. I didn’t like people questioning my decisions. The council gulps, fear written on their faces.

Demetrius: “Better watch out words Elders, we all know that Hero Cyneric doesn’t like people disobeying his words. We all know the consequence. And may I recall again that our Cyneric have little of patient and temper.”

Elder from the Crewe Coven, Daniel: “My Lord, we won’t disobey your words. Please do understand that we’re also concerned about our safety and the safety of the covens under us.”

Hero: “Given that fact, I do understand but I won’t let any one question every word I said. I don’t care if you’re a council member of this coven or an elder, I won’t mind sending them to hell and live there for eternity.”

“Yes, my Lord.”

Hero: “My decisions can’t be undone. I don’t want any more of your questioning, are we all clear.”

“Yes, my Lord.”

Hero: “Good then, any other issues that are needed to be address? I take it take all of you are present here just about the attacks and the number of rouges growing.”

Elder from the Aiken Coven, Sky: “We have some issues on the new born, my Lord.”

Demetrius: “What do you mean?”

Elder from the Aiken Coven, Sky: “Rumors are spreading about a vampire creating new borns without consulting with their maker.”

Demetrius: “I don’t follow.”

Elder from the Aiken Coven, Sky: “His maker doesn’t have a clue what the vampire is doing. That vampire is creating new borns to attack small covens and also to attack pack wolfs.”

I raise a brow and immediately eyed Demetrius about this fact. Damn folded, I didn’t even know this kind of issue. I was just away for a few months then this happen. No one told me about this. And base from his reaction, he too doesn’t know this.

Hero: “Demetrius?” I question him.

Demetrius: His head snapped at my direction. “I didn’t know about this, Hero. Nobody report this to me.”

Growl filled my lungs and escapes my mouth, they all hear it clear. Berenice and Demetrius  both snapped at my tone and I’m sure they didn’t like the sound of my growl. My jaw tightens from it.

Berenice: “Why this was not in the report?”

Elder from the Aiken Coven, Sky: “Because my lady, this issue just currently happen.”

Hero: “How long?”

Elder from the Aiken Coven, Sky: “Four months, my Lord.”

My brows form a thin line together, I didn’t like what the Elder Sky uncover.

That long? How could no one, reported it. My blood boils into thinking that these Elders, whom he is watching are putting this matter so sudden that he should be the one that will resolve something like this. Damn it, grabbing both edge of the table with my hands and I started put pressure on them. I’m beyond pissed.

Closing my eyes as I calm myself down and taking another heavy breath, as I open my eyes once again.

Hero: “Thank you Elder Sky for giving the information. Rest assure council that I would personally instruct my people about this matter, furthermore Keith the Chief guardian of this coven and Demetrius will look into this matter. And if handle well, I will personally see to it that their existence will sure be gone along with the people helping them, regardless of their rank.”

“Yes, our Lord.”

Hero: “The coven is open and be at peace council. Demetrius, take care of them will there residing there. And report to me when something happens again and I mean anything. I’ll call you later about the issue. Good day council.”

“Goodbye our Lord.”

Clicking the end bottom and our video conversation ended. I back the chair a little bit and I lay back my head and just stare at the black ceiling.

Many things are running through my mind and it feels like my head’s going to explode from over thinking. Many things happen when I left the coven and it have good and bad side to it. And I don’t know if I’m going to like or dislike the emotions rushing within me.

My 1 concern: About Seong-Im’s whereabouts, 1 thing is for sure she is near. The 2 concern: I found my the love of my life, my soul mate Yunho, that feels like he truly love me, I do love him. My 3 concern: The safety of my dear brothers, that I haven’t in contact with them for a decade, and I’m worrying myself out because of that stupid dream. The 4 concern, the growing numbers of rogues that are attacking coven’s and pack’s. And lastly the 5 concern is about the issue with the new borns, and I’m pretty sure why their being made, an army of them will be a huge problem.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kimbum P.O.V

After Ji Hyo collapsed and me panicking my , I’m extremely worried about her condition. And I’m practically blaming myself when she faint in front of me. Though Alpha Gary didn’t say any word, I know his blaming for his mate condition. Freaking out of my mind as I walk on the middle of the room with my mate, Il Woo and his have been staring at me on the edge of our bed.

Il Woo: “Will you stop pacing already. I know your worried about her.”

Kimbum: “How could I not be worried, she fainted Il Woo. What if something happen to her?”

Il Woo stood up and walk towards me. He softly grab my face with his left hand and the other hand grab my waist.

Il Woo: “Everything will be alright, trust me.”

He lowered his eyes, ‘till our lips touch. We stood there until we were disturbed by a soft knock on the door. We parted our lips, he smiled and I smiled back to him. He circles around until he reach my back, he then hug me from the back.

Il Woo: “Who is it?”

“Alpha, it’s Kwang Soo. Alpha Gary ask if you and your mate can meet him in the library.”

Il Woo: “Thank you. We’ll be downstairs in a minute.”

I heard the footsteps slowly fading. I turn and face, Il Woo with worries expressed on my face. Upon seeing my reaction, he buried his face on my neck.

Il Woo: “Everything will be alright. Ok?”

I nod my head and say “Ok.” It’s only a whisper, but I’m sure he heard it.

 

@ Hall going to the Library

He and I walk along the corridors, following Kwang Soo ahead. As I felt Il Woo squeeze his hand that is holding mine. I look at him and gave a small smile. I won’t hide that I’m nervous about it. More importantly, I’m worried of what might happen to Ji-Hyo, when she’s on my care.

Being NERVOUS and WORRIED in the same time as we stop in front of the door.

Il Woo opens the door and step inside with me, tugging alone. I eyes wondered and landed on Alpha Gary, seating in front of his table, clear waiting for our arrival.

Alpha Gary: “Please seat. And Kwang Soo thanks for bringing them sure.”

Kwang Soo: “No problem Alpha, anything else?

Alpha Gary: “Nothing, you may go, Kwang Soo.”

Kwang Soo bid his farewell to both Alphas and me, and then we wake side by side as we search the chairs and we sat there and wait for him to speak.

Alpha Gary: “I hope you enjoy the environment here, Il Woo and Kimbum.”

I smiled but didn’t speak.

Il Woo: “It’ felt good, we had exploring a bit and was captivated by the landscape of your land.”

Alpha Gary: “Thanks, but the two of you must know that I didn’t call you about that.”

My worries and nervous is building up. I felt Il Woo squeeze my hand a little tight, he never parted out hands from the beginning.

Alpha Gary: “Rest assured that I don’t blame anyone about her condition, the truth is it’s happening a lot and I’m worried about that. When I tried to ask about it she would sway her way out of it and I have a clear mind that she doesn’t want to talk about it. It’s really frustrating. And Kimbum I’m sorry if my mate scared you.”

Kimbum: “Don’t worry Alpha, it’s alright. You mean that she fainted a lot, that’s weird, maybe, nah. I don’t think so.” Shaking my head as the thought runs through my head. Maybe she is pregnant

Il Woo: “What is it love?”

I look at him than to Alpha Gary then back to him, biting my lips as I tell what I think.

Kimbum: “Don’t you think that she is pregnant somehow?”

The shocked on his face is priceless. He just stares at me without even blinking. Then I added.

Kimbum: “But I don’t want to jump into conclusion about it, Alpha it’s better if the pack doctor check her up. Maybe he will have answers from your questions.”

Then his head snap and smiling is off.

Il Woo: “And we don’t want any false conclusion be, right Gary. What matters is her current condition.”

Alpha Gary: “The doctor is checking her u now, do you two want to tug along.”

Kimbum: “Do you mind, well I’m really worried about her.”

Alpha Gary: None at all.” He stood up.

We stand also and were walking outside the library to the hall. With Alpha Gary in front of us, leading the way. I glance with Il Woo right beside me, I look down at our entangle fingers together. This time, I squeeze his hand. Then I look up to see his smile, he then pulled me closer and brought our entangle hand towards his face and kiss the back of my hand. I giggle.

I glance at Alpha Gary, he didn’t notice us being  physically entangle.

Kimbum: “Mind me asking, why did Ji-Hyo fainted?”

Alpha Gary: “I told her about Moon Soul pack, she didn’t know about that pack what surprise me is that she knew about Ravenous pack.”

Il Woo: “Moon Soul is the renewed pack from the Ravenous. Then why she didn’t know it, that’s weird.”

Alpha Gary: “Yeah I know. But when I tried talking her to it, she says her way and I let her.”

That’s really weird, if she knew about Ravenous pack then she must know about Moon Soul pack being renewed. But the question is why she reacted like that. Then when I told her about Jaejoong, she reacted weird. Like she knew them all along. 

Knew about Jaejoong and Ravenous pack. What’s there connection.

His surely a mystery.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Twins P.O.V (TOP & Heechul)

After a few hours later when Alpha Hero called, I began to decode the data.

Top, my dear brother is still driving on our way back to Wystan Coven and I’m currently decoding the IP address of the person that is trying to dig on our Alpha’s life. After a few minutes of nonstop typing, I narrow it down to an area, where the possible culprit might be. With that data I can able to triangulate his actual location. And it’s good thing that the computer he or she used is currently in active. With that I can able to pin point where it's exact location. But to my dismay the location is bouncing off the chart.

The hell is this! Letting my fingers do its magic on the keyboard, a minute pass then I have my answers. Something is not right about the result. This is quite something.

Heechul: “Well this quite interesting.”

Top remove his eyes from the road and quick glance at his brother, Heechul that is seating right beside him.

Top: “Why? What did you find?”

Heechul: “The data that our Alpha gave me paid off and apparently some people are quite interesting to find something about his life.”

Top: “Some? You mean there is not one but a number of people?”

Heechul: “Yes, first I thought what the hell is wrong with the data and my laptop then I tried for the fifth times and the result is still the same.”

Top: “And?”

Heechul: “And the result is, there are four peoples that are searching for his background.”

Top: “That many. I wonder what our Alpha did for these people to dig his life.”

Heechul: “That’s not new to us. And here’s the thing, two of the culprit are in one area only.”

Top: “Really? That means the two might be an accomplished of one another. And how about the other two?”

Heechul: I look at the scene. “The other two are in two different areas but close to each other. Like a town different.”

Top: “Like a pack’s territorial land.”

Heechul: “You can say that. But get this, the two that I said earlier, did into KIM JAEJOONG’s life not HERO CYNERIC.”

Top: “That’s odd. Who would search his past life?”

Heechul: “Someone that is curious about his background. I wonder what our Alpha did for these two search his past.”

Top: “These two are in one area, correct?”

Heechul: “Well, yeah. What are you thinking?”

Top: “Those it have any possibility that these people are in a pack? Does Alpha tell where he is residing?”

I jerk the car and look at Heechul.

Top: “He didn’t not he?”

Heechul: “No, he didn’t not. What are you implying?”

I start the car again.

Top: “Just think about it. If our Alpha is residing within their territory and he act’s different from a human and he wouldn’t tell his true name, and tell them his name is KIM JAEJOONG. That they have their suspicion about his background, what do you think they’ll do?”

Heechul: “! Search every possible information about KIM JAEJOONG. But it will take months to uncover some of his past.”

Top: “Yeah but soon they’re going to find his death certificate. What do you think will happen?”

My mouth form “O” shape. Now I get it.

Top: “Then the situation would be critical for Alpha. Just think about it.”

We stayed silent for couple of hours of driving then. Then a notification pops on the scene of my laptop.

Heechul: “That’s weird.”

Top: “What? Why?”

Heechul: “I consider what you said about pack’s territorial lands, and the results just confirm it. The IP addresses of the culprits are in the Griffin Sun’s pack, Crimson Knight’s pack and Moon Soul pack.”

Top: “Let me guess, the two culprits are in Crimson Knight’s pack?”

Heechul: “How did you know that?”

Top: “Were twins, the bond between us brother is stronger. Now, check the location of our Alpha.”

Heechul: “Why?”

Top: “Just do it.”

Heechul: “Ok, just to be clear if Alpha knew about this, you’re going down alone.”

Top: “Whatever.”

The next few minutes only the sound of the car moving and the sound of the keyboard will be heard. And it’s become so strange that I located his mobile in the Crimson Knight packs. If you ask me, it’s very weird. Then I check where he might go to. Other than his travels, he didn’t left the pack’s territory. Why?

I dig more into it and it’s making freaking mind into chaos.

Why would he stay in that pack? Did something happen?

Top: “What did you find out?”

Heechul: “Alpha is in Crimson Knight’s pack.”

Top: “The pack that two culprits digging in his precious life?”

Heechul: “Yeah, and get this brother, our Alpha hasn’t move from that pack. Should we call him?”

 Top: “You think.”

I quickly dialed his number and just waiting for him to answer it.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yoochun P.O.V

Looks like the camp fire paid it well. Thanks to my match making abilities with the food monster Changming, we had able to reunite Yunho’s love towards Jaejoong. And it looks like their doing pretty well, when you ask me. Just look at Yunho.

Few days ago, he won’t came out of his room, sulking, being an irritated, time boom and annoying person and now Yunho is being himself again. Meaning his back being Yunho.

And the romance between him and Jaejoong blossoms very fast. I mean, Jaejoong is stinking of Yunho’s scent and the same with Yunho, Jaejoong’s scent is all over him. And their relationship is over the hills. Both of them look so cute together. And the two are so in love with each other.

Every time Jaejoong would be around, Yunho is following him and sometimes Jaejoong is irritated with him and said, “Yunnie, you look like a stalker, stop following me around.” I laugh my off when he said those and Yunho being a persistent person never leaves Jaejoong alone and I mean it literally.

When going wants to walk, Yunho is behind him or beside him. When he likes to see the garden, Yunho is with him. When Jaejoong likes to explore around he would stalk Jaejoong around. And the worst thing that Yunho did was making Jaejoong angry about him. That happens when Jaejoong was talking to Hyorin his mate Kyuhyun, myself, Changmin, Hyun Joong and a couple of the packs members, we were having so much fun. Jaejoong having a really good time from our company and well before you know it, his friends with Hyun Joong. His a person that is hard to be friend and in my shock his laughing and smiling around us. It was rare to see his emotions from what happen to his life and girlfriend, now his even laughing. That’s surely something that only Jaejoong can do. His opening to Jaejoong and they were like close friends already. I mean just the way they have conversation to each other, you can tell by their voice that they can understand one another, when they voice out their opinions to each other they take it and consider it. We all were having fun until we heard someone growl, when I look at the origin of it, it’s Yunho. Glaring at Jaejoong and Hyun Joong. The poor guy immediately moves away from Jaejoong. Then we felt something is going on between them and we decided to leave the two of them.

And I tell you, Yunho looks so pissed off and his angry. He can be really scary at sometimes.

Flashback:

Jaejoong: “Yunho, what’s wrong with you?”

Yunho: “So it’s Yunho now not Yunnie?”

Oh! Boy, looks like our Alpha have jealous issues.

Jaejoong: “What are you talking about?”

Yunho: “You’re seriously asking me that. Ok, if that’s how you put it. Why are you and Hyun Joong so close to each other?”

His acting very cheesy and weird at the same time, and clearly that his so deeply in love with Jaejoong that he is blinded by jealousy. That he didn’t see that the two were just talking to each other.

Jaejoong steps closer to Yunho with smile on his face. Why? Is he not scared at him?

Jaejoong: “Aw, is Yunnie being jealous about my closeness with Hyun Joong?”

I saw Yunho’s jaw tighten and cross his hands towards his chest.

Yunho: “Yes, I am.”

Jaejoong: “Ah, Yunnie is so cute.”

Yunho heads snap and grabs Jaejoong’s arm, the result is Jaejoong’s body slam to Yunho’s. He then wraps his arm on his waist.

Jaejoong: “Don’t be jealous, Yunnie. Hyun Joong is just a friend and nothing more to that. And besides I have you, right?”

Finally Yunho gave in and lower his head to Jaejoong.

But when he releases Jaejoong, his smile looks different from what I’m used to. It’s kinda conning.

Jaejoong: “But, I don’t tolerate your attitude a while ago Yunnie. You acted so rude towards everyone.”

Yunho: “I don’t have attitude problem.”

Jaejoong: “Yes, you do. You act rudely just now. And please don’t stalk me Yunnie, it’s kinda creepy.”

Yunho: “I just acted normal Jaeboo. And why can’t I watch you?”

Does acting normal means being an idiot to us, his friend and the pack’s members. Watching, more like stalking his prey.

Jaejoong: “Yunnie, seriously you should not do that. And it’s alright to watch me, but Yunnie stalking someone is a different level. It’s creeping me out. If you don’t change or even adjust to your attitudes and the way you’re watching me, I will really ignore you. And I mean it.”

Yunho: “Common, Jaeboo. I’m telling you, I don’t have any problem about it.”

Jaejoong: “Ok then.”

Just like that Jaejoong walk out on him. Even Yunho called his name a few times, he didn’t turn his head. He just walks start. Ignoring poor Yunho behind and stone at his feet.

End of Flashback:

That was a week or 2 now. And the couple reconcile, Jaejoong forgive Yunho when he admitted his faults and Yunho tried to minimal watch Jaeoong. Their relationship back on track.

Yet Jaejoong still a mystery to me. When I tried talking about more about his life, he would dodge it or he say’s something else and when he knew that I’m being persistent about it he would think deeply first before he answer me.

I might as well use the internet to serve for Jaejoong. Digging into someone’s life is not that easy. But soon I will have all of my answers.

Walking my way to my room in the pack’s house, today is been dull, you know I mean. Entering the room, and saw the familiar outline of my room, I breath calmly, as I approach my work table. I sat there and powering on my laptop. Let’s see if the results are up.

Typing the necessary keys and a few minutes passed, I stumble with some results.

What the hell is this?

I found out there’s a couple of people that are names with Kim Jaejoong. And the craziest results come. I scan the birth certificate and pops up this.

There’s a Kim Jaejoong that is already dead. And when I look at the date of his death, it was 10 years ago. Clearly this is not the KIM JAEJOONG that I’m looking for.

Frustrating about it, I close the window and shut down my laptop. Maybe it’s better for me to sleep.

Gezh, what a result was that.

Lying on my bed as I let sleep takes over.

 

@ Dreamland

 

It warm breeze of autumn lingers in the air. Leaves falling from the trees, that looks like their counting down to something significant in their live as living element. The couple of clouds appear in the sky, like their dancing with the rhythm of the air. And with the humming of the birds coming from the trees, it’s like magic. It perfectly fit.

I am lying with my back on the grass and the sunlight shines before me, the rays didn’t sting rather it felt something that is warm and welcoming. I smile and closing my eyes as I take all the wonders around me.

The surrounding is so peaceful. Yet there are others who are also captivating by the environment.

I felt calm and contented. I feel complete somehow and it felt wonderful.

But then the sunlight that hits my face suddenly block.

My eyes shut opens and look at the figure that is blocking my sun.

But I didn’t felt irritated nor annoyed by it rather I like it. It’s weird yet pleasant. Without knowing it, a smile plaster on my face. Then the figure move to my side and sat beside me while I’m still lying on the grass.

And the figure has short brown hair that flows down his face, well fitted body, flat chest and by the looks of this person there so doubt that his a man.

“It’s beautiful isn’t it?” He said.

His voice sounding like a dolphin, it’s a high pitch yet smooth voice. It suited him well.

Yoochun: “Yes, it’s beautiful.” I said those while looking at the person.

He looks back at me. And he said, “Me or the surroundings?” Yet I felt he smile from his statement.

Yoochun: “No one compares to your beauty.”

I raise my hand and brush his hair. He then begun to lower his head to mine and when our lips touch, it feels like fireworks playing inside of you. Exploding every second of it that whens your skin touch each other. I held his head closer to mine as if the distance between us is not enough. Moments later we ended our long and passionate kiss. And I let my smile lingers on my face, feeling contented by our actions.

“From you, everything about me is perfect.”

Yoochun: “Yes, that’s true. Believe me my love when I say, your perfect and where made for each other.”

“Because were mated for each other?”

Yoochun: “Yes.”

I pull his head towards mine again and capture his sweet lips. And he let me devour him, completely. Yet I can’t see his face.

A shadow.

 

Reality:

 

, I open my eyes and gulps from that dream. I can’t believe it, yet it felt real like I was really there, kissing that man. But what I’m caution about is what he said in the last part, “Because were mate for each other.” That line repeat over and over in my mind. I can’t remove myself from thinking about it.

Is it possible that the person I dreamt is really my mind?

Is there possibility that he is that person?

MATE.

I seated from my bed, both hands reside on my head as I think it carefully.

No doubt about it, I thought. It’s clearly my mate, the bond I felt on that dream is real and the pull between us is so great that everything about him is wonderful and perfect.

And my mate is a MAN.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys, what's up?

I know it's been a week since i updated this story.

So I hope you all like the new chapter.

Do leave comments about my writing and about the story.

 

Oh and let me greet all of you, HAVE A PLEADANT MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

 

YUNJAE (^_^)

Yours trully, Author-nim........